Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Facing It [Gin] Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Facing It [Gin] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Facing It [Gin] Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Facing It [Gin] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Facing It [Gin] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Facing It [Gin] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Facing It [Gin] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Facing It [Gin] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Facing It [Gin] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Facing It [Gin]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

Facing It [Gin] Empty
PostSubject: Facing It [Gin]   Facing It [Gin] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:10 pm

Kira sighed slightly as he stared at the door leading out of his room. Today he finally was going to do it after hearing so, people tell him he should. As much as it made him nervous he knew he had to do it. Rangiku san had told him that his former captain had missed him so, he needed to visit. That was defiantly another reason besides his secret crush to go an visit the man. Because of the fact the women had told him of his appearance and hunger the blond deiced to bring him a bunch of persimmons to eat. Kira never really liked the wrinkled fruit but he knew they were the favorite fruit of his former captain.

After taking deep breathe he left his office with a box of persimmons in his arms. When he reached the door to the 6th division gate the guards politely asked him who hear to see. Kira was slight for a moment and the guards raised thier eyebrow at him. " Im here to see Ichimaru Gin" he finally got out after a couple moments. " Hai Kira Taichou right this way" the taller guard said as he led him down to the cell. Upon arriving the cell the man bowed and walked back to his post after opening the cell for him. Kira bit his lip slightly and then walked in still not believing that he was doing this. "Taichou" he got out after standing there quietly for couple minutes shaking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

Facing It [Gin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing It [Gin]   Facing It [Gin] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:16 pm

His steps had felt heavy on his way out of the chambers of central 64, basically he was given two options, to stay and get locked up, or be banished and live a life in solitude outside of SS, Ichimaru had expected for worse but still it was kinda sad that he could not return to the gotei, off course Ichimaru had not expected to get to join the gotei 13teen any time soon but this? he could not bare to look at his friends faces when they would find out that they where not allowed to know of the details... and once he would leave he figured that people would get upset, they where going to set up his presumed "death" and do either of the things he choose, Ichimaru found it rather odd that the central 64 would allow him to get banished and live? well he guessed it was because the last things he did... he was tired of the chains, he was tired of the cell and he was tired of the darkness, he was also tired to be locked up in here... but at least he had made his choice... sadly his Zanpakto had been stripped clean from him.... he sighed for himself and allowed his smile to wither away for a second, but only for a second, before his smirk returned, he picked up the soap that Mina had given him eventually he got rid of the chains around his arms and legs partially because of the soap but also because he had lost weight over the weeks he had spent time in here, he heard voices in the hallway, he climbed up to the ceiling of the cell and kept his arms straight out towards the walls on each side, the guard stared at Izuru`s bearings suspiciously, knowing Izuru quite well for a captain he respected him and decided not to question or search the food for possible gear that could help the prisioner to escape, as Izuru walked in his eyes got used to the darkness, there it was, full of nothingness an empty cell... however there where a pair of chains on the floor, Ichimaru glanced at Izuru, great perfect timing he thought well at least he came... Long time no see Izuru-chan, you should know im not a captain anymore... A very familiar voice spoke after a moment of silence when Izuru had stopped walking into the cell, Ichimaru sweatdropped slightly he was losing his grip as the rock walls where quite slippery

Ichimaru loosened his grip and fell on top of his ex liutenant, with a loud thud, the whole event had been quite disaterous at least for Izuru, since he fell... Ichimaru looked down at Izuru for a moment gomen taicho... he said with a delicate voice, and change of expression into a more amused one...
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

Facing It [Gin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing It [Gin]   Facing It [Gin] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:40 pm

Izuru bit his lip slightly as he stood there in the darkness waiting to hear from his captain. He could hear chains rattled in the darkness near a wall. Figuring it was his captain he made a face his thoughts. He didn’t really like the idea of them chaining his captain up like that , but he suppose they had to to prevent him from, escaping. But the guards that ran the cells had made mistakes before. Back when Gin was still in the soul society they blond got into a fight with Momo after Aizen's fake death. In his cell after getting arrested he was put in a straight jacket while the girl remained unrestrained. he guessed they figured a guy would be more inclined to escape then a girl. They ended up being wrong because the petite girl had gotten out on her own.

After standing there for a couple seconds he finally heard a familiar voice in the dark say his name. The voice also that it had been along time that he wasn't his captain. The blond captain knew that but , for some reason he couldn’t wiped they former knowledge from his mind.. For some reason though his mind couldn’t get around to calling the sliver haired man by his first name. It was drilled in that no that was disrespectful. " Hai Taichou I know. It's a habit I guess I’m sorry" he replied calmly as he heard a small noise in the same direction his captain voice had come from.

The blond then heard the sound become louder and could be identified as the sound of slipping. Before the blond could react his former captain was on top of him. Across the blond' s cheeks a very short second later came a deep red blush. His captain then apologized to him and addressed him as a captain. " Hai its ok tai.... I mean Gin san" the blond got out in a squeaked voice. Hoping the slivered haired man couldn’t see the deep blush that had taken over his face. The guard seemed to noticed the noise , but stated at their post deciding it wasn’t important.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

Facing It [Gin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing It [Gin]   Facing It [Gin] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:14 am

Ichimaru knew kira so well that any emotions the blonde displayed he could hardly have missed it, he seemed refreshed now though, he certainly had taken a bath, his hair was clean and he was finally in a good mood, Ichimaru would have noticed that blush on izuru`s face a mile away, so being this close would be rather impossible to miss, Ichimaru however was not suprised and leaned a bit closer to Izuru his lips parted ways as he spoke into his ear Thanks for the persimmons... he said with his usual smile written all over his face, as he withdrew himself from kira`s lap and stood up, offering to pull kira up as well, as he did Izuru could probably see the changes his body had went trough, he was rather slim, as his cheek bones could be seen, he was expecting a meal any time now... hoping matsumoto would not be late altrough he did not know what the clock was, he could have sworn it was past lunch time already, so instead he took a few dried persimmons and chewed on them instead... he placed his arm on Izuru`s shoulder tilting his head a bit... so... how is life Kira? is the 3rd division doing good? he removed his arm from Izuru`s shoulder please take a seat, you seem rather pale today Kira are you all right? he pointed at his bed as he asked yet again seemingly rather worried, even though he was the one in a cell not kira...
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

Facing It [Gin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing It [Gin]   Facing It [Gin] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:37 pm

The blond closed his briefly when the silvered haired man put his head near his ear. trying not to blush some more he heard the man thank him for the persimmons that he brought. " Hai Your welcome Gin san" he said in an attempted calmer voice. When he opened his eyes again the ex captain and got to his feet again. Breathing slightly he grabbed the hand offered him and let himself be helped up. As soon as he was up the taller man put his arm around his shoulder. The third squad captain to him as much as could because of the fox's tilted. As he did so the bright blue eyed man asked him how life was and how the division was doing. " I’m alright i guess" he lied while sounding kind of depressed , because that was totally a lie. The blond had been kind of depressed and worried alot lately. But , he didn’t want his captain to think he couldn’t handle him self. As for the squad it was doing pretty well but , he was kind of worried about his vice captain. " The squad doing better than it was a while back but , my vice captain I’m a little worried about" he explained with a soft sigh. After he was done speaking the former captain roomed his arm from the blood and told him he looked very pale. After asking him if he was alright again the darker eyed boy was offered a spot to sit on the bed. Sitting on the bed he nodded in response to the smiley ex captain even though it probably wasn’t true. To be honest the blond didn’t even know these days with the things that were going on.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

Facing It [Gin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing It [Gin]   Facing It [Gin] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:57 am

Ichimaru saw trough every step of his white lies, but did not seemed to be concerned as he did not meantion that he knew that he was lying I see... sadly i won`t be joining the gotei anytime soon, in fact im not so sure if i ever will... Ichimaru kept smiling despite the harsh words Kira-kun could you do me a favor? i know its much to ask... but could you go and search for my Zanpakto, Im not feeling too well about me being here and all alone for god knows how long its been... he took a seat on the bed as well right next to kira, Im not asking you to bring it here, im asking for you to keep it hidden somewhere until im free, i would feel bad for Lightning taicho to baby sit my Zanpakto for as long as im in here which by the way could be years decades perhaps even centuries... he said laughing lightly as if joking about it, he turned to look at kira`s expression oh don`t give me that face kira-kun ill be fine... he moved a bit closer to kira again looking straight in his eyes I can trust you right?... perhaps he was a bit too close to kira but he just wanted to make sure kira understood the importance of his request, likewise Ichimaru understood the seriousness of a request that he made...

His lips parted once more as he opened his mouth slightly to speak but none came, his lips being at the same height as Kira`s the distance being minimal, Ichimaru was trying to convince Izuru to at least give it a try, there would be nothing wrong in trying at least now would there?

OOC: sorry matsumoto this is the best akward moment i can give at the moment do your magic! XD
Back to top Go down
Matsumoto Rangiku

Matsumoto Rangiku

Facing It [Gin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing It [Gin]   Facing It [Gin] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:37 am

(oh trust me, its fine enough xD..)

"Good morning Rangiku-sama, here for anthoder visit?". "yea, i figured he would have gotten hungry and thirsty by now". A light chuckle could be heard. "Well, Kira taicho went in a few minutes ago, so it will be more than the two of you", "Ehh? He finally gathered courage?". The guard chuckled a little again and opened the door, letting Rangiku in without really seeing what was going on. "Neh, your up? I have some permissions, bread and some water from-". Stopping in her tracks, she looked at the scene in front of her. The first thing that hit her was a sting of..jealousy? Maybe it was because he had kissed her right before his trial, in front of a captain no less, or maybe it was because she had loved him for decades. All in all, it faded quickly when she remembered who Gin was, and who Izuru was. Their relationship had always been quite unique, so there was really no reason to ask questions to the scene she had walked in on. Instead, she wanted to tease around a little.

"The first moment alone with the boy and you make a move, that makes me rather upset", she said in a sarcastic sad voice, closing the door behind her. She sat down the usual basket with permissions, this time some bread and two bottles of water being placed there as well. "You should take it slow around him, you know how he has it with people getting to close". She sat up some permissions on a plate, along with the bread and water. She also placed some butter onto the bread, which she had been caring in a small packet in the other hand. It wasen`t really a dream meal, it but was better than the things served in the cell. Looking at the blond and the former captain again, she noticed the chains around Gin`s thinning body had been removed, probably the work of himself. She walked over, sitting down next to Izuru. "And his first kiss should`t be from a man who has yet to shower". A soft smile came across her lips, and she made a motion towards the plate with her hand. "Eat a little, then we can all talk, okay? You aren`t so handsome when you look more and more like a skeleton". Turning her head to the right, she finally faced Izuru. Giving the blond a small smile, she tilted her head slightly to the left. "See how good it went? I told you it was just you overreacting"
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

Facing It [Gin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing It [Gin]   Facing It [Gin] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:45 pm

The blond was a little depressed when the fox told him he wouldn’t be joining the gotei 13 anytime soon. But , he tried not to show his disappointment because knew that had to be that way. In the back his mind the blond would always keep a place on his squad just in case the silver fox changed his mind. As the blond the thought about that his captain went on speaking asked if he do him a favor. The blond captain was always filling to do a favor for his ex captain. It just part of his programming and who knows how far it went. Looking up at the other man's face he heard the man ask him to find his zanpaktou and keep it hidden for him. He also added that he didn’t need to bring it back. Kira wondered if he was really allowed to do that , but there really could be a harm if he wasn’t helping the man escape or something." Hai Taichou of course" he replied respectively while resisting the urge to smile.

A moment later the man told him not to give the look he was giving before moving closer to his face. As the man did this blond nails dug in the mattress slightly when man asked if he could trust him. " Hai you can always trust me" he in a slightly shaken tone. As the man stayed close to his face he could feel the warmness coming on in his cheeks again. And oncoming footsteps made it come quicker. After hearing some chatter Matsumoto san showed up at the cell with some food and water. The girl began speaking as soon as she arrived but, something stopped her in her tracks. Kira figured it was probably that he was two feet from his Taichou's face.

The blond was tempted to move but, his body would let him. A moment later the blond would made a joke about Gin making a move. Izuru blinked at that a couple times wondering if that was true. The ex vice captain from the tenth then went on to the tell the fox to take it slow with him saying he knew how he was. Kira kept silent , because he really didn’t know how to respond. Before speaking again the women came farther into the cell and began setting up the food she had brought. The women's next words about his first kiss made his eyes dart shyly to the bed with pink from before still on his cheeks faintly. As the women made a comment directly to gin the blond loosened his grip the bed and pulled his hands into his lap.

Finally the told that it went well didn’t it and that she wasn’t over reacting. The blond captain attempted to smile slightly , but of course it was failed. " Hai. Its seems I over analyzed things again" he said in calm tone with his original serious expression back on his face,
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

Facing It [Gin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing It [Gin]   Facing It [Gin] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:11 am

OOC: ahaha lol guys did you watch the last episode of bleach yet? xD

IC: That`s better kira-kun... he said when he did not look so depressed anymore being just as close to him as he was, he got this weird urge to kiss him for now reason just to make his point, but he avoided that, just because he did not want to mess with kira`s mind more than what it was enough Good.. i knew i could count on ya... he whispered to him with a rather satistified expression.

Ichimaru heard footsteps but ignored them for now it was not until the door cranked open that his attention spawned at the door, his smile widened slightly with a hint of a sweatdrop, still he did not move from the spot, his eyes adjusted to the light that the open door brought in as he studied his rather busty female friend come and meet him, he had expected matsumoto over an hour ago but did not make a fuss about it, she must have been busy coming here almost everyday, he would have to hand it to her someday. As Gin expected he would not have gotten away with a mere stare, Ichimaru also knew that matsumoto would understand his actions they where not really kissing either way...

So anyway Matsumoto wanted to tease him a bit that he could tell just by the looks of her signature smile oh comon i haven`t been out for days, you know i can`t stay put in one place for too long his signature smirk widened slightly as he had spoken playfully as he understood Matsumoto`s every words, Ichimaru took a quick look at the food she brought and brought a dissapointed expression no sake? he kept smiling while holding a light laugh in just kidding... he wiped his pointer finger in front of matsumoto for a moment i think Kira has had his share of kisses and whatnot besides im all clean now... take a better look pwease he said with slightly hinted sarcasm in his tone yet with a playful undertone...

He took a big bite of the bread with some butter ontop and gulped it down almost whole, then taking a sip of water from the bottle... haha yeah what`s the worst that could happen? Ichimaru kept his smirk... picking up a dried persimmon and eating it with pleasure...
Back to top Go down
Matsumoto Rangiku

Matsumoto Rangiku

Facing It [Gin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing It [Gin]   Facing It [Gin] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:15 pm

(i did...i want a Hitsugaya pet wolf!)

"I visit you almost everyday, you can`t exspet me to bring sake all the time", she said in a light sigh, fully knowing that he was just kidding, which was confirmed by his next words a few seconds later. "You would like that i took a better look huh? This cell is turning you into a pervert", she teased back. She didn`t really know if he was a pervert or not, dealing with his teasing for such a long time had made it hard to tell. While gin stuffed himself and got something to drink, she turned towards Kira, whom had failed an attempt to smile. She grabbed his cheeks lightly, yet thight, and tried to make him smile using her thumbs. "Try to smile sometime...your reason for not smiling so much is because he wasen`t with us anymore..he is right in front of you now. It isen`t a pretty sight when he eats like a child, but he is there. The least you can do is smile". She let go of his cheeks, for a moment wondering if she had been holding them to tight.

The three`s little "reunion", was broken when a guard opened up the door, peeking inside with a slightly nervous look. "Mat-Matsumoto-sama, your sword turned into some girl and ran off..what should we-", "just let her", the respond came, surpring the guard. "But what if-". "Don`t worry, she won`t cause any trouble. She often runs off. You can try going to the tenth division or twelfth division barracks. She`s probably chasing after Hyourimarru(i have no idea how to spell itxD) or Serpin because i`m to boring". The guard nodded and closed the door, still taken a bit back of how calm she had sounded. "Really, she`s like a love sick little child..or kitten in her case". Remaining seated next to Kira, she looked down at the floor, wandering into her thoughts for a moment. She had on purpose let out that she might could be chasing after Shinso as well, but why? Deciding not to give it much thought, she looked towards Gin again, hoping her spacing out haden`t been noticed.

"Been quite awhile since we all three have been together huh?".

(Yes i know that part with Haineko was a bit of patting, but else the post would have been to short >.<)
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

Facing It [Gin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing It [Gin]   Facing It [Gin] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:10 pm

Kira was glad to her some familiar words that used to comfort him when the silvered hair man was still his captain. He remembered how the man always used to tell him that when he did something he asked. He found himself spacing out for a moment but , woke up a moment later and said : "Of course Gin San". Izu blinked briefly at his captain's words when the fox complained about there being no sake. The blond had never seen the man drunk and wondered what he acted like. From what he heard he himself was kind of a loud mouth and he would let his feelings out loudly. The ex captain words about him having his share of kisses startled him slightly and it showed on his face. He then wondered where he heard that.

As he thought about it the busted women joke with the fox faced man for a little longer. A moment later she came over to to him and tried to make him smile more. And told him the reason he wasn’t smiling anymore because gin wasnt around. So, she told him to smile because now he was right near them. Kira sighed slightly in his thoughts at this. He knew he should be , but he could help think of how long the sliver haired man would be stuck here in the cell. He wanted to free him but , that was against the rules , and he might never see him again if he didn’t anyway. As he was about to speak to her one of the guards came and informed the women next him that her zanpaktou had turned into a girl.

Kira watched the guard as the women explained the sprits whereabouts and motives. The guard seemed satisfied because he soon walked away. It then became quiet before the girl sitting on his opposite side said it had been while since the three of them had been together. Kira nodded in response looking to his captain and then looked down , before attempting to smile again. Even though he was depressed that they had to be together again in a place like this. He then wondered if the guards would let the sliver haired man come to his office just for a little while if rangiku and him kept a eye on him. " Matsumoto San do you think the guards would let Gin San visit my office if we kept an eye on him?" he asked loud enough for Gin to here , so he could respond to if wanted to put in his opinion.

[ooc: no i havent im kind of afriad to watch the new ones cause i dont know where are. And i dont want to see that horrid chapter 417 and on episode , i cant see that again.]
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

Facing It [Gin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing It [Gin]   Facing It [Gin] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 1:57 pm

OOC: i see, thats not quite the chapter i was thinking about but whatever. Gomene for the late reply.

IC: It had been a pure guess that it would not had been kira`s first kiss, and it seemed he guessed right, which made his smile soften up a bit. Ichimaru swallowed some food again pouting playfully at them. oh come on, its not like i have a choice besides, who wouldnt have perverted thoughts when your around? he teased her a bit and continued his pouting a bit more before he turned his attention towards kira, who had agreed to do what he had asked him to, it pleased him to know that even though he was imprisioned kira still was loyal to his cause.

What piqued Ichimaru`s intrest was when the guard came in and told them that Matsumoto`s Zanpakto had just left her, was that normal? he started to wonder if his could happen to his Zanpakto as well, could have but since he was separated from it he doubted it. Then came a question that Ichimaru did not expect from kira. " Matsumoto San do you think the guards would let Gin San visit my office if we kept an eye on him?" why did he ask matsumoto about it? honestly he would not had anything against it, but wondered if that would be possible, his hair covered his eyes shading his closed up eyes from their view... his smile still ever present he decided not to respond as if he did not hear the question at all, he had probably nothing to say in the matter anyway...

However Ichimaru could not shake the feeling the blessing of getting free once more, it would be something he would be ready to pay anything for, he heard matsumoto`s question and a petite small smirk crossed his lips for a few moments It sure has... can`t remeber last time we where together like this, not in a prision off course... Ichimaru`s smile softened a bit again as he glanced at his friends around him he was truly blessed with friends like these, thanks to kurosaki Ichigo, otherwise neither he nor Matsumoto would be alive today, and he would never have forgiven himself if something had happened to her...
Back to top Go down
Matsumoto Rangiku

Matsumoto Rangiku

Facing It [Gin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing It [Gin]   Facing It [Gin] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:36 pm

"Who would`t get the wrong idea with that constant smirk of yours?", she fired back in a teasing tone herself, seeing it as a good sign that he still knew how to tease. The question that Izuru asked her came quite sudden, causing her to look at the slightly taller blond with a surprised look. "Visit your office? If that`s what you want, just go and simply order them to let him visit. Your a captain now, only a single person has command over you and he would`t care about this small matter". Letting out a little sigh, she stood up and walked towards the door, only to stop when the fox spoke again. "Can`t blame you for not remebering...its been a long time". She opened up the door halfway, causing one of the guards to look towards her. "Yes, Matsumoto-san?", "Kira taicho would like to have this prisioner onto a visit inside his office, for old times sake. The prisioner hasen`t been outside for weeks". The two guards looked at each other, before he looked back down at her. "It is of cause bad he has not been outside...but allowing him to walk free-", "your going against a captain`s order? I could report this to your captain..", "th-that`s not what i meant..", "don`t worry, me and Kira will keep an eye on him!". She flashed a smile up to him and looked towards the two males still in the cell.

The guard entered and bowed towards Kira, it was only normal to do for a low ranked officer when a captain was present. He wrinkled his nose for a moment, before he locked up the chains, leaving only the hancuffs on. He gave the key to Rangiku, telling her to lock them up when they had arrived at the office, and not a moment before. Rangiku made a small nod, before she looked towards the fox again. "Looks like we are ready to go..we need to do something about ya face through, people still remember what happen". Thinking for a moment, she took off her pink scarf and gave it to Kira. "Wrap it over his face, we can just say he is embarrassed over his looks if anyone asks". It was a simply plan, but it was better than forcing Kira into saying it was non of their business if anyone asked. She placed the key inside of her cleavage, a typical place for her to hold things. It will be a problem if Shinso finds him out there..if anyone comes between him and his master, he could attack...

Last edited by Matsumoto Rangiku on Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

Facing It [Gin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing It [Gin]   Facing It [Gin] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:04 pm

In the response to his question the busted women seemed to scold him for asking her first. She told him that he was a captain now and only one person had rule over him. Before he could say a word the women stood up and walked toward the door. The blond turned to look at her slightly and watched her talk to the guards. He then her heard express his wishes to they guards after saying something to Gin. He then heard the guards sound like they were going to say no. He looked a little defeated and stood up just as the Rangiku asked them if they were going to go against a captain's order. Kira then looked to the slivered haired man as the busted women finally convinced the guards to let him. The blond attempted a smile at this and watched but , it went away when the guards entered the cell.

Kira bit his lip slightly at the guards wishes and wondered if he could get away with taking them office completely so the fox was comfortable. His gaze them turned to Rangiku when she said they needs to hide Gin's face because because people still remembered his actions. Kira nod slightly and then made a face at the keys hiding place in her the women's cleveage. He then wondered how he was suppose to get it now and make his former captain comfortable in his office. He most certainly was going to stick his hand in there. Figuring she would probably take it out to do the guards wishes when they arrived at their destination he deiced to offer to do it.

Not saying anything he walked over to the door and opened it all the way before walking out. He waited in the hallway for his friends a sighed slightly. While hoping Rangiku would stop him from taking the cuffs completely off once they reached his office. Looking to the starry sky outside the window he also hoped his plan would't back fire on him again. He really didn't want to lose his captain again no matter what he did. So, he would look distracted he turned to look back at his friends. Seeing the captain the guards opened the door that led out of the cell area and waited. The blond looked slightly worried as he stood there in the hallway but, there was no turning back now. But, he didn't want to either even he was worried about his little plan. He deiced to run it by Rangiku but, only when they were far away from the guards.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

Facing It [Gin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing It [Gin]   Facing It [Gin] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:06 am

Gin smirked at Matsumoto`s reply as her teasing tone seemed to only brighten his mood, he decided not to respond back to this teasing when he heard Kira`s question, he was not sure if it was a small matter, honestly he was a prisioner not a small matter at all, or that`s what Gin wanted to think.

ah it certainly has been too long... Ichimaru agreed he glanced at kira, the guard came as kira ordered, as typical as it was matsumoto was given the key, she placed it around her neck in her cleavage typical of her Ichimaru thought and rolled his eyes or he would have but did nobody noticed it since his eyes where still shut as always.

Ichimaru made sure to take his food with him uncertain as he was when he would return if he would return at all. As matsumoto meantioned that they needed to do something about his face he gave a slight dumbfounded face at the two of them, where they serious? Its fine... nothing wrong with my face it was slightly pale but besides that and his weight loss nothing had changed really. Ichimaru was unsure what she meant with the latter she was not speaking about his Zanpakto was she? the door opened wide and ichimaru could see the faint light brighten his face slightly he stood up and stepped out of the cell, he picked up the pace until he got outside looking up at the star filled sky, he smiled while looking back at kira and matsumoto, he wondered if they still where going to cover his face? some guards noticed him and started to approach him outside... but Ichimaru was not concerned of them he was simply happy. The two shinigami pulled out there Zanpakto pointing them at Gin briefly before noticing kira and matsumoto they lowered their swords slightly confused...

Back to top Go down
Matsumoto Rangiku

Matsumoto Rangiku

Facing It [Gin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing It [Gin]   Facing It [Gin] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:13 am

Rangiku`s gaze feel onto the two guards who had been drawing their swords by the sight of Gin. "Why are you raising your swords? Kira taicho is present, so there is nothing to fear..besides, right now, he is as weak as a kitten", she said, the last part referring to Gin` current state. Her brief, yet somewhat imposing words caused the two guards to back down, and return to their duties of guarding some of the lesser important cells. With a light sigh she looked briefly over her shoulder at the fox and the blond.
"Lets get going, we can`t have you scaring small children with that smile..".

As they eventually reached the third division, the members they passed stopped in the middle of their movements. Some were scared by seeing their former captain alive, while others were happy since it meant he could suffer probably for having betrayed the gotei 13. After the fox had passed them, they bowed to their current captain, following the prober greetings. Rangiku herself remained silent under this, finding it bothersome. She could`t picture herself as captain, of cause obtaining bankai would be neatly..but the amount of paperwork would increase, and she would get treated like she was a god..

When they reached the office, she opened up the door and entered. Having walked a few steps in, she "plucked" the key out of her bosom and waited for the two.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

Facing It [Gin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing It [Gin]   Facing It [Gin] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:48 am

Facing It [Gin] Zy95dy
This world will never be what i expected , And if i dont belong who would have guessed it?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kira sighed slightly and followed his former captain he busted women outside. Once outside he saw a couple guards point their swords at the fox faced man. Izu blinked a couple steps forward which seemed to scare them. The blond also heard the light haired women scold them for doing that in his presence." Back to your post please" he said in a calm tone before continuing to walk toward the third division barracks with gin and rangiku. On his way he heard the women tell his former that should hurry before he scared kids with his smile. Kira knew that there was no kids around the division barracks , so he figured it must be a joke then. The blond women love to make jokes , but his captains smile scared more than children. The blond captain had gotten used to it but , he still had some slight fear of the man lurking inside of him.

Once they entered the third division building some of the squad members stopped to stare at the former captain. Kira watched them for a couple moments and they bowed to him when fox passed. What's going on he heard one of the squad members whisper when he entered his office. Figuring there would be more whispering about the blond shut the door behind him and locked. After sighing slightly he went over to the cupboard and got the tea set. When he turned around he saw the busted women remove the key from cleavage. He watched her for a couple moments and wondered what she was going to do with it. After blinking a couple times to wake himself up he walked over to the coffee table and put the tray down.

" There we go" he said calmly with some slight nervousness as he poured three cups of tea. Keeping quiet he took a seat on the couch and and pulled his own cup into his lap. On his desk there were a couple new stacks of paper , but the blond tried to ignore them. He had very important company today and he wanted to enjoy it. After staring into his tea for a couple moments he looked up at his former captain and the busted women.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i will not leave alone everything that i own to make you feel like its not too late its never too late.
tag: rangiku and gin
song: never too late-three days grace
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

Facing It [Gin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing It [Gin]   Facing It [Gin] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:28 pm

OOC: Gomen i was not aware that it was my turn ^^" and gomen for long post ^^;;

IC: It truly was funny how the shinigami reacted to his presence Luckily Matsumoto and Kira arrived shortly to calm down the situation, Gin did not bother to add anything to Matsumoto`s question when the unseated shinigami had pointed their swords at him, he could not help but give off his usual trademark smirk revealing his teeth slightly as the smile had along the smirk widened a bit more Its fine really im not scared at all... he added Not to meantion silly woman who quiver in fear at the sight of me... Truly Matsumoto you have a wicked taste for company... Ichimaru reffered to himself jokingly, as he giggled slightly to himself while enjoy some fresh air, the giggle was no where near a womanly giggle it was more of a creepy one that suited his style even so it was not loud enough for the others to hear, Ichimaru pulled his arms up before him pulling his hands into different directions making a clinging sound when the chains streched as far as they would give him, he checked how much he could move his arms withouth making a sound, his eyes fell soon on Matsumoto as they walked to the 3rd division office followed by a bunch of eyes that where either scared of him or glared at him.

Ichimaru was not really suprised of either sights... he just wished he could return to the gotei 13 someday withouth having to be seen as a traitor...

For Matsumoto`s sake and Kira`s sake... and for his childs sake... hes eyes had fallen on Matsumoto`s cleavage or rather what she hided there the key to his chains, man he would be happy to get rid of these chains, his wrists where quite sore from the chains, he crossed his arms as he usually did but it was not as comfy with the chains wrapped around his wrists.

Ichimaru got distracted by a very familiar reitsu that was far away from his location but it was quickly approaching their location, he was sure that the others had not noticed his reitsu just yet, as they approached the 3rd division barracks Ichimaru got more glares and confused stares... Ichimaru was not in the mood to deschipher each and everyone of the stares that followed his every movement but he was happy that he had not hided his face from anyone, it was probably not like anyone of them could forget his face anyway...

His hair was long enough to cover those eyes if he felt like it, altrough his signature smile could not be missed. As Ichimaru stepped into the office he could not help but to sigh at the sight in the office, obviously kira had wanted to keep the office very much the way it used to be before Ichiamaru had left the gotei 13, Ichimaru had to try the captains seat and rolled over there taking a seat withouth hesitation, the usual smell in the office had changed slightly probably because he no longer used it, he pulled his two legs up on the table while leaning against the seat ah this is the life... he said withouth so much as a hint of intetion to declare what he meant... the smell of tea made him open his eyes briefly narrowing his left eye slightly to look at both Matsumoto and Kira in the office, his right eye was covered by his hair but his light blue eyes only remained open for a brief moment before he pulled his legs down and took a seat on the sofa opposed to Kira he dropped his "bag" on the floor next to him and picked up a tea cup that was place on his side of the table next to matsumoto`s who also sat on the same table as he did, Ichimaru had earlier while laying on the captain`s seat stared at Matsumoto or rather the key in her arms, would she release him off these chains?
Back to top Go down
Matsumoto Rangiku

Matsumoto Rangiku

Facing It [Gin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing It [Gin]   Facing It [Gin] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:40 pm

She placed the key onto the table and raised an eyebrow at the tea. "No sake eh? One plus with being a captain is, that you get to keep your office as you want...Hitsugaya taicho used to loud up whenever he stumbles across my few bolttes in his desk, won`t happen anymore through". Returning her attention to the tea, she drank half of it in a single sip, licking her lips a little. While she was not the biggest fan of tea, it was better than nothing. She did prefer some flavors above others. This flavor was not her favorite, but again, better than nothing. When the fox took a seat next to her, she was reminded of the key.

"Sit still now, else i`ll just tighten them"

As she closed her left hand around one of his wrists, she discoverd how much of a diffrence there was. He had always been pale and not the most musclear, but she had never seen him that pale, or that thin. Pushing aside the mental image of his thin body, she pushed the key inside the lock. With a few twists the heavy chains fell into her free hand. The moment they were off, she understood why he had complained about them. His wrists were completely red, almost blue. Instead of keeping the chains, she dropped them under the table. "No reason to have those around..its not like your gonna run away right now". She finished up her tea and crossed her legs, laying the back of her head against the couch.

"So peaceful without that cat around...i guess its good to get the kid get some line now and then".
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

Facing It [Gin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing It [Gin]   Facing It [Gin] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:25 pm

Looking up from his tea slightly he watched his former captain change from seat to seat , before taking the couch across from him. Taking another sip from his tea he could see the sliver haired man take a cup of his own to drink. A moment later the busted women placed the key to the chains on the table in front. Kira eyed it with his mouth still on the rim of his cup. When the women complained about sake he looked to cup board briefly as if he was signal her to get get some if she wanted some so badly. When he looked back the women had started sipping her tea before teasing his former captain some more. Bringing the cup to his mouth again he took another sip while watched the blond womens actions.

When he saw the women take the key and put it in the chains lock his eyes widen. What was she doing? Are we allowed to do that? She gonna get in trouble if he escape or i might get in trouble the blond thought to himself in panic as he lowered the cup away from his mouth. The women then commented that it was likely that it wasn't likely that the silver haired man was going to run away. Kira hoped that was true for their jobs sake. The blond let go a small sigh and put his empty cup on to coffee table. Not saying anything he got up from his seat and went over to the cabinet where he got the sake the busted women was complaining and about not having. Upon returning to the table he poured himself a glass and sat down again in his spot.

As he took a sip he watched his captain with a blank look on his lips before coughing slighlty.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

Facing It [Gin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing It [Gin]   Facing It [Gin] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:14 am

Ichimaru leaned forward a bit picking up his cup of tea or at least trying to, he had to use both arms to get a good grip on the cup and then too he managed to spill some tea on the table but Ichimaru took no note of this, he sipped some and carefully placed it down on the table...

His constant smile ever precent, he heard Matsumoto`s comment about her sake bottles in hitsugaya`s office, he smirked but before he had the chance to comment something caught his attention, Matsumoto reached out to the key on the table he started to shake his hand a bit when she said that he would have to sit still he just pretended not to hear her and he leaned down on her lap instead All right... getting to drink with your friends "priceless", getting your handcuffs opened after months there are "no words to relive out of that"... getting to lean on the most beatiful beings in this world "beyond description" once his Handcuffs where finally off he streched his arms to the sides as far away from each other as he could oh that felt so good... i owe you one Matsumoto.... he rubbed his sore wrists a bit, they where both red and even slightly blue in the worst parts, he picked his tea and sipped the last of it... he enjoyed every bit of this moment. is this a dream?... he asked with his usual tone of speaking... then answered to Matsumoto still lying down on her lap Im having the time of my life why would i want to leave you guys? he chukled a bit at the end.

He noticed Izuru pour some sake in his own cup can i have some too? he asked...
Back to top Go down
Matsumoto Rangiku

Matsumoto Rangiku

Facing It [Gin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing It [Gin]   Facing It [Gin] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:36 am

"Not as much as you owe Kira", the busted woman answered as the silver haired man settled himself in her lap, his usual smile being present in his pale face. She looked towards Kira, who was surpringly quiet considering the situation. Maybe he needed some sake to show some emotion as always? As Gin began to speak again, she looked down at him with a raised eyebrow. Asking if he was in a dream out loud? Had the cell made him even more crazy, or had he always been this crazy? As he finally answered her question, ending his sentence with a chuckle, she sighned once more and placed one of her hands into his silver hair. It had really grown haden`t it? Her thoughts was intterupted as her desired sake, was placed on the table by the shy blond "waitress" wearing a white haori.

"You finally get the cuffs off, and be with us again..and the first thing you think about is getting drunk?". She tighten the grib on his hair, hoping it would inflict mild teasing pain onto the fox. She reached out for the bottle, held it up to her lips and took a rather large sip of it. She then almost slammed it back onto the table, learning forward so her burst pressed against the fox`s already flat face. "Aren`t you gonna serve the lady first, Kira?". Keeping her "strangling" position, she let go of the bottle and slowy smiled towards the blond. "Please?", was said in a innocent tone, yet it held a threating undertone to it.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

Facing It [Gin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing It [Gin]   Facing It [Gin] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:02 pm

Izuru was glad to here how happy his captain was to be with them. But , when the slivered haired man said why would he ever leave him the blond found that hard to believe. In the cell the fox had told him he had no plans of returning so, what was he talking about the blond wondered. He kind of hoped it meant maybe he changed his mind about his previous words. Unfortunately he knew he probably would be wrong once again. Looking up from his glass of sake heard his captain ask if he could have some too. Before he could grab the bottled the busted women grabbed the bottle and took and sip before putting down again. He blinked a couples times as she then asked if he was going to serve the lady first.

As she talked with his captain he grabbed the bottle from the table after putting his cup down for a moment. Not saying a word he pour a glass for the busted women his former captain. After pushing to glass toward his friends he refilled his glass and sat back against the back the chair with it again. Sighing he thought the words the busted women said about the fox faced man owing him. Looking to his captain he wondered what his response would be to that. The fox did kind of owe him but , would that owe be repaid. As he thought he drank his whole cup and blindly poured himself another as he let out a small couch from drinking the last one so fast.

The blond opened his mouth to speak but, shut it again a short second later. He was going to say something , but he it should right to say. Biting his lip slightly he wondered if he said it what would happen. If he said it would his captain think about staying. Would the orange tinted haired women agree with him and help his cause. It was worth a shut ,at least he hoped so. " Im glad you feel that way Gin San , I hope you dont leave us again" he said a calm tone before taking another sip from his glass.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

Facing It [Gin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing It [Gin]   Facing It [Gin] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm

Gin nodded to Matsumoto, "I know" He gave her a look, a look of thought. The form a woman that towered over him she had not changed much at all since they where kids. Sure she was a woman now with towering knowledge of the mundane, she had her moments, but her core personalities where still the same. Ichimaru felt comfortable more so than he had felt in years. Her tight ass had sunk several inches into the sofa, her hips where soft akin a silken pillow. Her vast bosom spread itself like plains of peach white cream above his head. The great canyon that had expanded between the plains was almost visible to his naked eye, her aroma was enchanting his senses. At every breath her chest raised up and down, whenever Matsumoto took a deep breath, for a moment she would obstruct his vision of her face.

"How do you know, what that its the first thing I think about?" He questioned Rangiku. She didnt answer his question with words instead, a slight tug of his hair was felt as she pulled. The pain was indiscriminate. But it wasn't so bad. It was more worrying what was to come, he knew that one thing would lead to the next. Ichimaru thought about his options he considered asking for help from kira but he didn't have the time. The pillows squished against his face before he knew covering his vision. The feeling of these warm pillows squishing against him was rather extrodinary, many a men couldn't dream of such things. But alas he was in a bit of a bind. Being slightly irritated by the gesture.

This obstruction this avalanche of a warm bosom that landed on his face supplemented a rather dark vision, or rather no vision at all.
But worse for wear it supplemented him no oxygen, and they where heavier than he had recalled, for the first time in a long while he didnt know how to react, it seemed like matsumoto was thirsty for sake. And it didnt look like she was going to move right now.

Ichimaru thought about his options, the most obvious thing to do was not to panic.
He just held his breath until he... before ichimaru knew he had fallen asleep.
Half from the lack of oxygen but also because he was tired as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Facing It [Gin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing It [Gin]   Facing It [Gin] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Facing It [Gin]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Destiny's Door :: Soul Society :: Division Barracks :: 6th Division-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | Roleplay forums | Manga - Comic strip | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com