Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Jouer avec le Destin {~Ulquiorra~} {~Training~} {~Open for spectators~} Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Jouer avec le Destin {~Ulquiorra~} {~Training~} {~Open for spectators~} Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Jouer avec le Destin {~Ulquiorra~} {~Training~} {~Open for spectators~} Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Jouer avec le Destin {~Ulquiorra~} {~Training~} {~Open for spectators~} Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Jouer avec le Destin {~Ulquiorra~} {~Training~} {~Open for spectators~} Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Jouer avec le Destin {~Ulquiorra~} {~Training~} {~Open for spectators~} Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Jouer avec le Destin {~Ulquiorra~} {~Training~} {~Open for spectators~} Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Jouer avec le Destin {~Ulquiorra~} {~Training~} {~Open for spectators~} Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Jouer avec le Destin {~Ulquiorra~} {~Training~} {~Open for spectators~} Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Jouer avec le Destin {~Ulquiorra~} {~Training~} {~Open for spectators~}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Incognita

Incognita

Jouer avec le Destin {~Ulquiorra~} {~Training~} {~Open for spectators~} Empty
PostSubject: Jouer avec le Destin {~Ulquiorra~} {~Training~} {~Open for spectators~}   Jouer avec le Destin {~Ulquiorra~} {~Training~} {~Open for spectators~} Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:43 pm

It was a grey day in Hueco Mundo. Even the artificial sky seemed boring. One would think that it could start raining anytime, but as the Tres Espada, Tia Harribel had left Las Noches, there was no water left in whole Hueco Mundo. Which indirectly meant, no showering and no tea.
Living with sweaty and stinking arrancars was not a pleasure for most people, at least not for the Segunda Espada; Incognita Periculum. She once sent lower arrancars on a mission to get water, but the mission was a failure. The water immediately vaporized when it came to Hueco Mundo. After that incident, she wondered how Aizen kept the water Harribel created in Hueco Mundo? He was a genius, so he might have created some kind of device to keep the water inside.

Incognita didn't stink though, unlike most of the other Espada. She occasionally travelled to the Living World, primarily because she wanted to see the nature. The thing she lived for. Nature.
She always wanted to take some plants back to Las Noches, but she knew they would've died there. Instead, she often took a bath in one of the rivers outside Karakura Town. The shinigami in sometimes detected her, and that was... What did those youngsters call it? A pain in the ass.

She had just returned to Las Noches about a quarter ago. Returning to such a place was like dying again, at least in the Prophet's eyes. Grey days in Hueco Mundo. In reality, it fit her. Some even called her 'The Grey Angel of Las Noches'.
Now, 'The Grey Angel' was sitting on a rock in the training grounds. She didn't know why she had gone to this place. But something told her that this was the place to be today.

Last edited by Incognita on Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra schiffer
Segunda Espada
Ulquiorra schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Jouer avec le Destin {~Ulquiorra~} {~Training~} {~Open for spectators~}   Jouer avec le Destin {~Ulquiorra~} {~Training~} {~Open for spectators~} Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:09 pm

Suddenly it seemed like it started to rain in hueco mundo, but actually it was a release of spiritual pressure that smothered against Incognita`s face as the spiritual pressure poured down on her in deep dark yet with green outlines, Ulquiorra had released his Zanpakto Murchielago`s first form, altrough nobody knew that he posessed 2 forms other than a few humans and maybe Yammy riyalgo, The rain lasted no longer than roughly 5 seconds, but was easily enough to catch her attention, Ulquiorra had noticed her too though he hesitated weather he should have really done it, he often trained alone, because he did not want to show off anything...

Ulquiorra had been forced to release his blade outside of las noches because of his rank, but the holes in the artificial sky still poured in a great amount of the spiritual pressure none the less, the only real reason why Ulquiorra had decided to release his blade was because he wanted to train, not because he was going to be a show off for no reason, the only way he could train his lances and their power was to release his blade, unfortuneatly he had someone watching him, and not just anyone he was glad who it was however it would only be fair if she saw his release... Ulquiorra summoned a lance in his hand and tossed it in far distance over the horizon, an fairly great explosion occured and it stirred up a great amount of sand, but it was nothing compared to the firepower that his segunda could perform, he sighed for himself the accuracy had been off by a mile at least, from where he had planned to toss it, Ulquiorra decided to take a break and he slowly started to land with his wings into the ground down below, he had been around 300 meters up in the air up on one of the pillars before the release and then even higher up. Ulquiorra landed after sealing his Zanpakto appearing as his usual self before the higher ranked espada than himself, he made sure that she only saw a glimpse of his release at best, his questioning eyes scanned her every detail when he had landed on the soft sand below his feet, for someone like her she seemed awfully a lot remiding of himself... at least in his resureccion What brings you here, Incognita-sama? he stated her name with respect as he had always done to those of superior rank than himself... Quite honestly Ulquiorra did not stink he was able to take a bath once in a while in Las noches, not in the usual water like most Arrancar`s would but in blood, this blood was not the sticky type and was never allowed to cool down, it seemed to cure wounds and make his hierro tougher, for every time he took a bath, the pool was custom made by Aizen for the Cuarta espada Ulquiorra schiffer, there was a significant amount of reishi, that he bathed in almost daily, he neither smelled blood or anything alike.... in truth he had some nice accustomed smell about himself, weather it was intentional or just a side effect knowing Ulquiorra most likeley, Ulquiorra personally found it rather odd if arrancar`s worried about their personal hygiene rather than weather they where dead or alive? so why would they attract others if they had no reason to... maybe it was easier to think when one did not smell like rotten eggs, that was the only excuse Ulquiorra would find somewhat reasonable...

Matters aside he wondered what the woman had in mind, by being here? was she here to train? he narrowed his eyes while giving a gaze at her that compelling questioning stare that did not really tell much about himself... he kept his arms in his pockets his tail coats danced a bit behind him, almost like they where scared to know the truth...

Last edited by Ulquiorra schiffer on Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Incognita

Incognita

PostSubject: Re: Jouer avec le Destin {~Ulquiorra~} {~Training~} {~Open for spectators~}   Jouer avec le Destin {~Ulquiorra~} {~Training~} {~Open for spectators~} Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:43 pm

The eyes of the Segunda Espada stared coldly at the Cuatra Espada standing in front of her. Is he mocking me? One of the top four being in his release form within the walls of Las Noches... Is strictly forbidden. Every Espada knows that. she thought as she emotionlessly scanned him. It was literally impossible to detect any kind of emotion on his face. They had that in common, at least. Fate. She whispered, anwering his question. Even outside, her voice had the mysterious echo, which could give shivers to almost anyone.

Then she turned away from his face and looked at the castle which threw a shadow at the two Espada standing under it. She closed her eyes as she was about to give more complete answer to the emotionless bat-Espada and lowered her head, giving her a quite despair-filled look. Have I ever mentioned why my aspect of death is Fate? She waited for him to answer, but he didn't so she continued. My aspect of death is Fate, because I can predict the destiny of the mortal ones. Yes, the future is decided by the decisions we make. But I can predict the fate, regardless of that. However, I can change the future. She took a short break of speaking and opened her eyes to look at Ulquiorra, waiting for some sort of reaction. The dark angel closed her eyes again and let out a weak sigh.

Too quick for the very eye to detect, she slid her Zanpakuto, Fortuna, out of her right sleeve and held it out in front of Ulquiorra. This is my Zanpakuto, Fortuna. It is unique among other Zanpakuto. Normal arrancars will only have their Hollow-powers sealed inside their Zanpakuto or other Halves. She was obviously referring to the now deceased Primera Espada, Coyote Starrk. You wonder how it is unique? That is because she is not simply my sealed Hollow powers. This, She held the fan-like weapon high in the air. Is Fate's Incarnate. When I release my Zanpakuto I don't simply enhance my own powers, no. I also merge with Fate itself. A wind blew by as she finished her speech. She lifted her head and looked straight into Ulquiorra's green eyes. She wasn't sure that Ulquiorra believe in Fate, as he couldn't see it. But after his experience with Human emotions, Incognita was sure that even the empty Espada could learn to know Fate. Either the easy or the hard way.

I am here, because Fate brought me here for a higher purpose. Why are you here and in your Resurrecion, Ulquiorra Cifer? She had turned her gaze away from his green eyes and instead looked at the moony sky of Hueco Mundo, while trying to sense the Cuatra's reiatsu. He did indeed have a lot of it, but the gap between her release-form's reiatsu and his was like the gap between heaven and earth.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra schiffer
Segunda Espada
Ulquiorra schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Jouer avec le Destin {~Ulquiorra~} {~Training~} {~Open for spectators~}   Jouer avec le Destin {~Ulquiorra~} {~Training~} {~Open for spectators~} Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:40 am

OOC: i said i returned into my sealed form, back from my resureccion so that you would not be able to fully see it, you know how Ulquiorra is sometimes xD

IC: Ulquiorra`s facial expression did not change, when she mentioned fate the mere word had almost no meaning to him, almost, did she honestly belive that everything that unfolded around them happened for a reason because of fate? so it was fate that Brought Aizen here? it was fate that he brought us together and it was fate that he would die? and that the boy would remain victorious. trough her whole explanation Ulquiorra seemed to follow her with his eyes only, he found it slightly odd that the woman was so talk active at this day, only to notice her sighing as quickly as she could she brought up her Zanpakto... Fortuna...

Ulquiorra hardly even raised his eye brown at the segunda espada... I belive that fate is only for the faint at "heart" in some cases however i find the true meaning of fate quite peculiar, I may never have seen fate as you do, however a certain human might have proven me wrong, i do not usually like to speculate things that do not concern me the slightest or i find lacking in the terms of seeing things with my own eyes... im sure you are quite aware of this...

he took his eyes out of the woman and gazed up to the sky and the holes in the artificial sky, this place brought back some memories... Ulquiorra had strapped his Zanpakto against his left hip, he found her words rather intriguing and yet somewhat meaningless, they could talk about fate all day withouth anything changing, she seemed to know so much about things which was good, from the corner of his eyes he gazed at her once more... then let me ask you this.... has fate smiled upon you on this day or cursed you? His expressionless face remained unchanged, he rested his left arm against his Zanpakto....
Back to top Go down
Incognita

Incognita

PostSubject: Re: Jouer avec le Destin {~Ulquiorra~} {~Training~} {~Open for spectators~}   Jouer avec le Destin {~Ulquiorra~} {~Training~} {~Open for spectators~} Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:25 pm

OOC: My bad then. ^^'

Incognita slowly nodded with closed eyes after Ulquiorra had stated his opinion about Fate. It was just like she had thought. She sighed inwardly. How did Fate fall from her grace? Why did humanity lose faith in her? She didn't care about the Espada, thought. They could believe in anything they wanted, it was only despair for them. And herself. But there was hope for mankind. Yet, she had to prove that Fate wanted to spare them. But if she would do that, she had to prove that the Arrancar Army was powerful enough to exterminate a fellow-race.
Yes, it was indeed clicheish, but killing the Shinigami was her goal. Even Incognita thought that this thought was fanatic. Also, as a wise soul, she also knew that the only way of showing your own power was to crush a powerful opponent.

She folded her Zanpakuto and tapped it on her left hand, looking at Ulquiorra. If Fate has smiled or cursed me today? We'll discover soon. I believe the Prophet is sent here to train someone. Incognita hoped that this someone was the Tercera Espada, Ulquiorra Cifer. Even the absent look in her eyes had a small spark of excitement.

She looked up at the artifical sky again. If this training ended in an all out battle, the shear pressure of two top Espada fighting would be enough to demolish Las Noches. That would just be a loss for the both of them. She knew that neither Ulquiorra or herself could be described as aggressive, so the match could stop before any fatal damages could be done. At least to herself. Ulquiorra had high-speed regeneration, so she didn't need to worry about his limbs or eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra schiffer
Segunda Espada
Ulquiorra schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Jouer avec le Destin {~Ulquiorra~} {~Training~} {~Open for spectators~}   Jouer avec le Destin {~Ulquiorra~} {~Training~} {~Open for spectators~} Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:10 am

Ulquiorra`s tail coat fluttered back and forth seemingly exited, there was a bit of spiritual pressure building between them, but nothing too great his main attention was caught at Incognita`s spiritual pressure, she kept it greatly supressed just like himself, His eyes followed her Zanpakto as she tapped it on her left hand, she spoke almost in riddles, did she mean she was the Prophet? I see.... and who might this someone be? he narrowed his eyes slightly, he tilted his head in questioning even if he knew the answer to it already...

If she was going to make a move, he would let her go first, it was a bit risky but he was not going to complain, he grabbed the green hilt of his Zanpakto murchielago he started to pull it out slowly as if anticipating her to make the first move, he was not going to release his Zanpakto straight away, he was like that, he after all was the Tercera, second to the Segunda, He noticed that small spark in his eyes which futher confirmed his thoughts Koi! (come) He pointed the sharp blade of Murchielago at her, which was an indication that he took in fact this training very seriously despite almost no changed in his looks, he also saw her as an formidable foe due to the fact that he brought up his Zanpakto first thing in the training, if she would have been a two ranks lower than himself or more he would not have brought his sword out as a first reaction, but rather fought his comrade with open arms.

Ideally this was exactly what he needed, first to warm up a bit and secondly to get some "target practice" also to get some information of her fighting style...
Back to top Go down
Incognita

Incognita

PostSubject: Re: Jouer avec le Destin {~Ulquiorra~} {~Training~} {~Open for spectators~}   Jouer avec le Destin {~Ulquiorra~} {~Training~} {~Open for spectators~} Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 4:28 pm

Something rare occoured after Incognita saw Ulquiorra draw his Zanpakuto. She smiled. It was small, barely noticeable, but without doubt a smile. Trying to taunt her into attacking him? What did the Tercera Espada know about her and her fighting style?
The smile on her lips quickly disappeared and she continued to tap her Zanpakuto on her left hand. Tercera-san... Wouldn't it be wise if we trained outside Las Noches? I don't want to destroy this mighty fortress. She pointed at Las Noches with her folded fan, following it with the eyes.
She had always wondered how Aizen managed to build such a vast castle. How many hollows did he need to built it? And where did he gain the material of the castle? Thinking about it... What was Las Noches made of?
Sand? Other building materials? Hollows? Aizen was sealed away, so she may never know.

The very being of Incognita made a quick step to the side and she disappeared with a booming sound.
She reappeared on the top of a pillar above Las Noches, instantly feeling the temperature-difference. Chilly winds blew, spreading dust. The moon was hanging ominously above her head. Soon the chilly desert would be heated up by the intense battle.
She unfolded her fan, waiting for Ulquiorra to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra schiffer
Segunda Espada
Ulquiorra schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Jouer avec le Destin {~Ulquiorra~} {~Training~} {~Open for spectators~}   Jouer avec le Destin {~Ulquiorra~} {~Training~} {~Open for spectators~} Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:48 pm

Ulquiorra notice that small smile on her lips as soon as he made note of it, it was gone, as she continue to tap her blade on her hand, he listened to her reasoning it made him slightly annoyed and yet he hardly showed any change in his expressionless face, the only thing noticible was a small twist on his eye brows as they narrowed slightly, He was about to comment on her question but before he could she departed to the roof above las noches, he followed her withouth question, he used sonido just as her and dissapeared with a similiar booming sound, about a second later he reappeared in front of her, holding onto his Zanpakto the entire time, his icy cold skin made no notice to the cold wind that blew quietly above las noches as it smothered his ears... and made his messy black hair move about slightly as well as his robe, for reasons Unknown Ulquiorra felt slightly nostalgic, something that he did not intend to show...

Does it matter? Its already in ruins... its only an artifact an building that reminds us not to cling onto false hope.... hope that in the end would count towards despair, pain, grief and betrayal... it might remind those few of us who survived he said with a low undertone as his emerald green eyes stared at the woman with his intense orbs and yet with calm and collected piece of mind, always staying on high alert the very building that you are trying to refrain from falling into harm, was in fact built by hollows/arrancars and their blood, bones and suffering, quite ironic, that the very thing that you sought to protect is in fact a monument built by slavery of our own race...

He zipped open his hakama revealing his hollow hole in his sternum, he did not open the shirt fully just slightly below his hollow hole.

Back to top Go down
Incognita

Incognita

PostSubject: Re: Jouer avec le Destin {~Ulquiorra~} {~Training~} {~Open for spectators~}   Jouer avec le Destin {~Ulquiorra~} {~Training~} {~Open for spectators~} Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:51 pm

Incognita looked down at Ulquiorra from where she was standing. She thought that his speech did make some sense, but she raised an eyebrow when she heard him refer to slavery of own their own kind. Slavery of our own kind, you say? I don't think Aizen enslaved the Espada in order to build this mighty castle. It was obvious that she was incorrect, as the Espada are also Arrancars. But now, she didn't care about correcting herself. She pointed her unfolded fan at Ulquiorra.
Not until now, she had noticed that Ulquiorra had exposed him Hollow Hole. She lowered her head to briefly look at her own Hollow Hole. They locations of their holes weren't that different. Both of them had a hole in their chest, but her was placed higher up, almost on her throat. She looked up again, waiting for Ulquiorra to say something. It seemed that he was waiting for her to say anything, so it wouldn't go anywhere if it continued like this. One of them had to act. Or nothing would happen.
We aren't here for discussing this, are we? Her whispery voice echoed through the empty desert.

The spikes protruding from her fan started to shake slightly and a white aura of spiritual pressure surrounded the Segunda Espada. Uchiage. (OOC: Uchiage means launch, if I am correct) A plethora of needles shoot out from her fan directly towards the Tercera Espada. The recoil caused her to fly a few metres backwards. While doing so, she coldly stared at the spot Ulquiorra had been standing on, now covered in dust. If this move hit Ulquiorra, if not kill him, damage him severely. That was not her intention. She knew that Ulquiorra was a powerful warrior. He would be a very valueable ally in the war against the Shinigami. This was just training, she did not want to kill. In truth, she disliked killing in general, unlike most other Espada. But Incognita would kill, if it was necessary.
She jumped up in the air, trying to look for Ulquiorra. But there was too much dust to see anything. Incognita hoped and assumed that he had sonido'ed away. His skill-level was too high to fall for such an obvious move. She then proceeded to mutter a rhyme.
"Death's Angel Steals life away To where our lives Do nothing but sway
"You can run And you can hide But Death's Angel can find you In the blink of one eye.
"There's nothing to fear And nothing to gain Our train of life Will end with a game."
She closed her eyes when she was finished, hoping to hear something from Ulquiorra.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra schiffer
Segunda Espada
Ulquiorra schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Jouer avec le Destin {~Ulquiorra~} {~Training~} {~Open for spectators~}   Jouer avec le Destin {~Ulquiorra~} {~Training~} {~Open for spectators~} Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:48 pm

Ulquiorra closed his eyes when she spoke, he remained quiet awaiting futher words from her, but none came until she decided to let the matter go, was she bored in speaking or was she awaiting for him to make a move, very well he would answer her first though, he was pretty sure that she was lying to herself when she said that, and she probably knew that herself...

I see... makes sense, if you belive that way it seems pointless to go into the matter futher... to her last reply about weather they came to discuss this entire topic or not was even concidered, Ulquiorra lifted his eye brown Who... knows?... he replied with an equal whisper, Ulquiorra took immidiet notice of the spikes that shaked in her fan, this was probably her attacking move, Ulquiorra remained quiet, when the spikes shook out Ulquiorra expected no less, judging by the spiritual pressure and the speed that these spikes where traveling at it would be very hard if not impossible to block these spikes with a mere blade... there would not be enough time simple as that, as the spikes flew towards him he used sonido slightly before impact, appearing about 5 feet above Incognita he pulled out his arm and pointed his pointer finger at her charging a cero with his blade in his other hand, did she honestly think he would get caught in a simple attack like that? either she was just making the first move which was all right for him or she was more reckless than he thought... He never left the smoke he had left a mere second before the smoke filled the air down below... his eyes half way bored open the emerald green cero shot out towards the Segunda espada... if she was not going to hold back, then neither would he...

His speed allowed to confuse most of his opponents it was one of his perks, speed something that even surpassed Incognita`s speed, even his reishi tracks had yet remained on the spot where she had last time seen him, for her rank it would be only a matter of time when she would notice this slight trick... the first thing she would notice would brobably have been the booming sound of his sonido... and after that his cero which would only give a slight warning before the strike...

With his eyes slightly wide he shot the cero at her his finger tip releasing a green glow that extended towards her save your prayers, though they fall only on deaf ears...
Back to top Go down
Incognita

Incognita

PostSubject: Re: Jouer avec le Destin {~Ulquiorra~} {~Training~} {~Open for spectators~}   Jouer avec le Destin {~Ulquiorra~} {~Training~} {~Open for spectators~} Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:20 pm

The eyes of the Segunda Espada flashed purple when she noticed that Ulquiorra wasn't in front of her. She saw... A Green Flash. Above her. She chuckled inwardly. You think I am that naive, Tercera? She simply pointed upwards with her hand. Before someone could think, four purple balls of energy formed between her fingers. Without looking at him, she started to speak. It's futile. She then turned her head and looked at him with her dead grey eyes. He fell for it didn't he? Playing reckless was after all her speciality.
As the Cero shoot foreward, aiming for her, she squeezed her thumb inwards. Cero Tijera. she whispered. A flat, purple Cero shoot forewards straight into the huge green one. One would think that such a tiny Cero couldn't do any harm to that big one, but that wasn't the case.
This Cero was indeed weak when it came to direct hits, but it could take care of these...

The green Cero on collision course with Incognita, but the expression on her face didn't change. The purple Cero Tijera crashed into the Cero, but seemingly to no avail. The green reiryoku-beam crashed into the pillar Incognita was standing on. A cloud of dust was whipped up from where the pillar had been standing. A weak shockwave blew away most of the dust, it was revealed that the pillar was almost destroyed. But in the middle of the pillar, which was relativtly unharmed, stood Incognita. Not a single scratch could be spotted on her skin. She turned around and looked at Ulquiorra. So he is attacking me with his full strenght from the start... I should do the same, but I don't think it is necessary. She held up both her hands, revealing that she had seven Ceros left. She squeezed two of her fingers together and two Cero Tijera shoot towards Ulquiorra.
With his Hierro, he could easily deflect them. But she wanted to see his reaction.

She briefly closed her eyes, suddenly feeling an indescribable sensation running through her. It wasn't bad, but not good either. It was just... Plain odd. Like something was disturbing the order of Las Noches. She opened her eyes again and the sensation disappeared. She had other things to focus on. She had to focus on this training round or she would end up fatally wounded. Or worse.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra schiffer
Segunda Espada
Ulquiorra schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Jouer avec le Destin {~Ulquiorra~} {~Training~} {~Open for spectators~}   Jouer avec le Destin {~Ulquiorra~} {~Training~} {~Open for spectators~} Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:27 pm

Ulquiorra noticed something a peak of fluctuation in her spiritual pressure, he figured that for someone like her she would have to have some special ability that would let her notice any attacks coming her way as fate itself, yes as she launched the cero`s from her thumb Ulquiorra inspected them for a short moment he made the right calculations and evaded the first little cero he was not so suprised by her opposing force and her arrogance, she had the full right, she was the segunda espada, Ulquiorra deflected the other cero of hers with his bare arm, and remained quiet while doing so, the cero`s where weak to open combat they would not be able to penetrate his hierro at their current power, but he wanted not to take any chances... he hated to get his clothes torn apart just in training...

Ulquiorra over heard her words? that he was fighting with full strenght from the start? false.. a calculative mistake from her part, he may have charged his cero into its strongest in this form but it was far from his full power, his swordmanship was another matter entireley, he had 3 stages when it came to swordmanship 1, 2 and 3rd level the third being the strongest and most destrutible, currently he had not used his sword at all to strike at her so it would be false for her to think that he would be at full strength...

yes, you are quite naive if you think im fighting at full strength... Ulquiorra positioned his sword into his 1st form which was the easiest and was the one that Ulquiorra had originally used against Ichigo, before he changed into the 2nd form against Ichigo, Ulquiorra would allow himself to show her just what he was capable off, to push her to her limits if he so wished... she was after all just one rank above him it would be most saddening if she would start acting cocky already... Ulquiorra entrusted his blade forward towards Incognita he sent several deadly blows at her way while handling his sword exponentially well and even using his free arm in occasions to block her attacks, there where sparks flying about fresh intriguing air of a fight was building up, in the middle of the fight Ulquiorra used sonido behind her and sent his sword spinning into her back of her chest...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jouer avec le Destin {~Ulquiorra~} {~Training~} {~Open for spectators~}   Jouer avec le Destin {~Ulquiorra~} {~Training~} {~Open for spectators~} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jouer avec le Destin {~Ulquiorra~} {~Training~} {~Open for spectators~}
Page 1 of 1