Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
The new captain of squad 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
The new captain of squad 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
The new captain of squad 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
The new captain of squad 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
The new captain of squad 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
The new captain of squad 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
The new captain of squad 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
The new captain of squad 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
The new captain of squad 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

The new captain of squad 5

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
arakasi

arakasi

The new captain of squad 5 Empty
PostSubject: The new captain of squad 5   The new captain of squad 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:29 pm

arakasi opened the door to the captains chamber in the 5th squad. all the old stuff in it had been cleaned out and his had been moved in from his house. Well his laboratory was still hidden in the basement of his house. the room had bookshelfs full with books mostly about kidou or inventions blueprints and such. he sighed and looked at the pile of documents he had to go through and sat down behind the desk

About 1 hour later he was finished and leaned back in the chair beginning to read a book this particular one was actually notes on a kidou he had tried to get to work.
Back to top Go down
Rina

Rina

PostSubject: Re: The new captain of squad 5   The new captain of squad 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:54 am

Rina knocked on the doorpost as she neared the office of the fifth captain. She had still to meet and greet Arakasi. He seemed deep in a book as she leaned against the wall.
"It has been a while, hasn't it?" she asked grinning ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
arakasi

arakasi

PostSubject: Re: The new captain of squad 5   The new captain of squad 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:01 am

a little distant he said come in to the peson behind the door when he heard it knocking
but as soon as the person spoke he looked up and smiled
"aha rina chan oh wait its not appropiate i call you that anymore is it now that you are a captain rina taichou" he put the book away
"it certininaly have rina taicho. Last time we meet you was in my squad when i was liutenant if i remember correct and look at you now having become a captain. come in have a seat"
he pointed at a chair that looked more like an arm chair that stood by the bookshelf
Back to top Go down
Rina

Rina

PostSubject: Re: The new captain of squad 5   The new captain of squad 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:13 am

The redhead sunk down in the chair, pulled up her knee and rested her chin on it.
"Well, being a captain has changed things haven't it? But I should be glad since it brought you back to this realm," she smiled again. Rina looked over at her old fuku-taichou, "tell me, was it boring to be in the Royal Guard? I have always imagined it to be babysitting the nobles, nothing more." She hated to admit it but Rina was in some ways very easily bored, and a bored Rina could lead to destroyed things. It wasn't easy to be a feline in soul.
Back to top Go down
arakasi

arakasi

PostSubject: Re: The new captain of squad 5   The new captain of squad 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:25 am

"it certinaly have rina it certinaly have. and to answer your question bout the royal guard dimension it had it ups and downs mostly i just babysitted the royal families."
he smiled
"so how have you been doing rina have you been pratickticing your kidou. i recall you was one of the best students in 5th squad when it came to kidou"
Back to top Go down
Rina

Rina

PostSubject: Re: The new captain of squad 5   The new captain of squad 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:38 am

"Of course I practiced, I can combine several spells now. But the ones I tried to create still tend to send me to the fourth or for a haircut..." Rina said dryly, she was well aware that she would never be able to beat Arakasi when it came to kidou. "I left the fifth for a reason, my dislike for Aizen was only part of it," she was very clear with her dislike of the former captain, even if her aversion to Hinamori was more subtle. She had grown uncomfortable and applied to be relocated to another squad soon after Arakasi had left.
Back to top Go down
arakasi

arakasi

PostSubject: Re: The new captain of squad 5   The new captain of squad 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:40 am

"perhaps ill have to make you my pupil again then rina"
he laughed when a picture of rina without hair flashed for his eyes
"oh but where are my manners can i get you something to drink"
Back to top Go down
Rina

Rina

PostSubject: Re: The new captain of squad 5   The new captain of squad 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:59 am

"I would not decline to a drink, but I admit that my papers and division takes far too much of my time, I do not think I could manage to be under your teachings again," Rina said as she righted herself in the chair. She knew that she had to use her so-called spare-time training with Byakko, the feline purred as she felt herself thought about. It was one of the times Rina wished that the zanpakatou would take on her corporeal form as a sliver striped cat, she enjoyed to stroke the soft fur.
Back to top Go down
arakasi

arakasi

PostSubject: Re: The new captain of squad 5   The new captain of squad 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:11 am

arkasi smiled and took out some cups and some tea he poored into them givin a cup to rina
"then how about a spar for old times sake to see how much you have improved while i was gone rina taicho"
he sat down sipping on his tea waiting for her reply, he could feel how excited his spirit got by the thought of a spar
Back to top Go down
Rina

Rina

PostSubject: Re: The new captain of squad 5   The new captain of squad 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:20 am

"A spar? Why not... but no powers, just kenjutsu," Rina grinned, remembering Arakasi's love of using kidou in battle. She sipped her tea as Byakko stretched leisurely in the back of her mind. 'I would love to stretch my legs and test my claws against that one again... she purred excitedly. "But let us finish our tea first, it does not to stress."
Back to top Go down
arakasi

arakasi

PostSubject: Re: The new captain of squad 5   The new captain of squad 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:52 am

arakasi laughed
"ah so you remembered. and yes you are right no need to rush things"
he sipped on his tea again before putting the cup down again
Back to top Go down
Rina

Rina

PostSubject: Re: The new captain of squad 5   The new captain of squad 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:51 pm

"How could I forget? The first day out of the Academy you used me as an example, you used bakudou and bound me to a post..." Rina said dryly as she placed her cup on a nearby table. Byakko bristled at the embarrassing memory, the feline had not been amused and, well, honestly Rina had been infuriated.
Back to top Go down
arakasi

arakasi

PostSubject: Re: The new captain of squad 5   The new captain of squad 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:01 pm

arakasi had emptied his cup and put it down on the table
"thats true but to be fair you deserved it acting like you did."
he smiled and took the walking stick that was leaned against his desk he could feel the emotions of Shinibana as he put his hand around it
Back to top Go down
Rina

Rina

PostSubject: Re: The new captain of squad 5   The new captain of squad 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:15 pm

"Acting like I did? Would you please refresh my memory?" Rina said standing up pulling Byakko into her familiar place on her back, "you know, you didn't exactly sound very welcoming either."
Back to top Go down
arakasi

arakasi

PostSubject: Re: The new captain of squad 5   The new captain of squad 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:20 pm

"as i recall it i was greeting you newcomers and started to explain a little about kidou when you said you already knew that. and when i said you probally dident know as much as you think you did you tried attack me"
he looked at her and a little amused glimt could be seen in his eye
"but you do know better now dont you rina taicho"
he said in a teasing tone
Back to top Go down
Rina

Rina

PostSubject: Re: The new captain of squad 5   The new captain of squad 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:33 pm

"I didn't try to attack you... I was merely about to demonstrate what I knew..." Rina said easily, it wasn't a lie, it was more of a stretch. Besides, if she had been serious, it was most likely she would have ended up in Maggots Nest.

"And I warn you, I haven't been slouching around since I last saw you."
Back to top Go down
arakasi

arakasi

PostSubject: Re: The new captain of squad 5   The new captain of squad 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:39 pm

arakasi laughed
"o i see well i hope you learned something from that incident. and i havent slouched around either rina taicho my kidou skills are even greater now then they where at our last encounter"
he got up from behind the desk and looked on his bookshelfs mumbling for him self
"let see it should be around here somewhere i just sortate this a whle ago aah here it is"
he smiled and take down a brown book he gave to rina
"this should help you with your attempts on making your own kidou spells rina taicho its something i wrote long ago a few hints and helpful notes along the way"
Back to top Go down
Rina

Rina

PostSubject: Re: The new captain of squad 5   The new captain of squad 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:31 pm

The redhead looked at the document and placed it into her robes. "This will be helpful, thank you. So, were are we going to spar? Here at the fifth or the big training field at the academy?" Rina asked as she walked towards the door. "Training in front of the students will show them how two captains spars."
Back to top Go down
arakasi

arakasi

PostSubject: Re: The new captain of squad 5   The new captain of squad 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:42 pm

"hm that would be a good idea to show them a spar between two captains,"
he smiled
"perhaps we can even show them how a kidou fight between captains would look like"
he wasent far behind rina as she walked to the door
Back to top Go down
Rina

Rina

PostSubject: Re: The new captain of squad 5   The new captain of squad 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:35 pm

"No kidou over level 40, and we will spar with kenjutsu only first, then go over to only kidou," Rina said as she walked into the chilly sunlight, only a few clouds littered the sky. She felt as if winter was quickly approaching, and the redhead had never been too found of that time of the year.

"We need to speak with the dean before using the academy's training yards."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new captain of squad 5   The new captain of squad 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new captain of squad 5
Page 1 of 1