Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~) Empty
PostSubject: Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~)   Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:09 am

The Court of Pure Souls. Home of dozens of sprits and the shinigami, as well as many winding streets and alleyways. The sun was now high in the aqua blue sky, signaling the time of day as mid afternoon. The streets of the Seireitei were bustling with souls as the continued on with their daily lives. The shinigami were no different. While on her way back to the division barracks, Yachiru did what she does best. She got lost. She was just coming back after picking up her favorite sweets from her hidden stash that she still kept on the Kuchiki grounds. Some things never change. She giggled to herself as she popped a cherry flavored lollipop in her mouth, then let out a satisfied sigh as the sweet flavor teased her tastebuds. She felt the eyes of random men on her as she walked by. They gawked at her like she was some sort of alien. She heard a few whispers between the males. Many of them gasped in disbelief when they realized who she was. She even heard one man shout out in surprise. That little runt turned into THAT!!! Yachiru simply giggled and continued on. She tucked her bag of sweets in the hidden pocket on her gi while she continued on her way to what she thought was the division barracks. She took turn after turn, but still couldn't find her way back to the 13th division. She stood still in an empty alley for a moment while she thought, out loud, to herself. Hmmm....I know! I'll stand right here! Someone is bound to find me! Looks like Kenny's sense of direction rubbed off on me. She giggled, smiling to herself as Kenpachi's memory popped back into her head. She sighed, her smile fading for a moment as she gripped a bit of his haori that she now wore. The garment was still just as he had worn it, tattered on the bottom and lightly tattered around the sleeves. She loved it. She brought her free hand up and lightly tossled her short, light pink hair, then plopped down on the ground, sitting in the center of the street. She simply waited for someone to come across her and help her find her way back to the 13th Division Barracks. She has always been the patient one, and was willing to wait hours. After all, she had her sweets. She couldn't have been happier. She giggled to herself yet again and lightly sucked on the cherry lollipop while she awaited assistance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~)   Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:14 pm

A groan escaped the lips of the 13th division captain after just receiving word that his lieutenant; Yachiru Kusajishi who had went out supposedly to run some errands, had not return. Some of the other seated members were getting worried about her, for she did had a crappy sense of direction...something that could have only come from her adopted father Kenpachi Zaraki. Kenji wouldn’t admit it for he did worry for her as well, since she was his lieutenant after all. Standing up from his desk and grabbing his haori, he shut the door behind him and headed out to find his lieutenant.

He seriously hoped that she wasn’t in any trouble. And that her crappy sense of direction didn’t lead her into a bad situation. There were so many thoughts swirling within his head that it wasn’t even funny. He was in dire need of a drink of some kind but that nasty crap known as sake, wasn’t during it for him. Despite disliking the crap, he was in dire need of one, so what the hell. Taking one step forward, he sonido in the direction of a small store within Seireitei that sold sake. He bought a bottle and proceeded on finding his lieutenant.

Taking a sip from the bottle of sake, he would come up to a group of men and asked if they saw a Yachiru in which case he flashed a picture of said lieutenant. Thankfully these men had saw her and told her which way she was headed. From the big grins on their faces, Kenji knew exactly why they were smiling. He would be kidding himself if he never thought Yachiru wasn’t a beautiful lady who had an innocent sexy that glows around her. If it wasn’t for being together with Mina, she would have been his other choice. Attacking citizens were against Gotei 13 rooms, so he had to re-frame him self from during so.

Walking away from the group of men, he continued to ask other people after the pink haired woman. Where the hell were she going, he wondered. Turning down an ally, the pink hair of a woman caught his attention not only for her hair but because of her body. Shaking his head those thoughts would soon disappear as he walked upon the female. “You just like giving me trouble don’t you?” he said, tapping her shoulder slightly. Kenji knew if this was Yachiru she would recognized his voice and shouldn’t be startled that much.

Kneeling down beside her, he run his fingers through her hair straighten it out more. His eyes would divert to the bag of sweets and chuckles “Ain’t you going to share?” He said with a smile, referring to the thing of sweets she had. He was glad that she wasn’t in danger for that would be bad for those who were involved. It was at that moment that Kenji thought, he might have to give her a seed for a certain plant that he has...that will help her find her way back to the 13th division.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~)   Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:29 pm

Yachiru's patience paid off. The familiar voice of a man rang in her ears. She tilted backwards a bit and looked at the man from an inverted point of view. Her dark pink eyes lit up and a wide smile appeared on her face. Ken-Sama!! I knew someone would find me if I waited!! Kenny was right for once!! She then paused as Kenji asked if she was going to share her sweets with him. She blinked and took the cherry lollipop from her mouth and popped it in his as he knelt down next to her. There ya go! She giggled and smoothed out her hair in the areas that he missed, then hopped to her feet. She dipped her hand into her bag of sweets and took out a piece of butterscotch flavored hard candy, then popped it into her mouth. She squealed in delight. Butterscotch was now her new favorite. She smiled innocently at Kenji, then offered her hand to help him to his feet. Well, now that you found me, How about we go for a walk, Ken-sama? I'll lead the way! She giggled happily and began walking down the alleyway, glancing behind her to see if Kenji was following.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~)   Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:51 pm

Kenji chuckled at her comment about Kenny being right for once “Yes, he was.” He said in a calm voice. He saw Yachiru as a sister more then anything else. There were near the same age in appearance and ironic she shared a similar personality with his late sister. Maybe that’s why he grew attached to her because of this reason? When she blinked and pulled the cherry lolipop out of her mouth, he wondered what she was going to do. Sadly he thought to slow for before he could figure it out, he now had the lolipop within her mouth. The mix taste of her salvia and the cherry flavor didn’t bother him that much. “Thank you.” Was all he said with a smile, she was something else to say the least.

His eyes watched her finish smoothing out of her “I could have did that but I doubt you wanted me to mess with it in the center of the street eh?” He said, before getting up taking her hand to standing back up. His eyes return back to the bag of candy as she took out another piece of candy “Wait, I see you just gave me the lolipop because you was getting tired of it. Wasn’t you?” He said making a sad face, though it was just for giggles. The one thing about her that was a breathe of fresh air to Kenji, was that she giggled a lot...she still held to her innocence.

Very well, lead the way my friend.” He said, walking right beside her. His right hand slipped into hers as he held it and then smile “This time, if you get lost we both get lost together.” Kenji wondered where they were going but wouldn’t questioned her about it...yet.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~)   Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:15 pm

Yachiru glanced over at Kenji and smiled sweetly as she felt his hand take hers. She giggled at his words and planted a big, sisterly kiss on his forehead. I never get lost! I just take wrong turns...Kenny was the one who always got lost. Her smile remained as she spoke of Kenpachi again, though inside, she was hurting. The man she called a Father never truly disappeared. He still existed with her, and she'd make sure that he'd never disappear for good. Her free hand lightly caressed Kenpachi's haori, her delicate fingertips gliding over the dusty garment. Her smile seemed to grow a bit, but she couldn't hide her tears. She closed her eyes and quickly wiped them away before Kenji could see, then tugged at his arm a bit. I'm hungry, Ken-sama.....You should buy me lunch! She had just spent all her money of a gift for Kenji, and a few bell ornaments like the ones Kenpachi used to wear. She planned on decorating his memorial with them later on. She shuffled around in her bag of sweets and pulled out a crudely wrapped package. It was about the size of a small squash, and obviously bottle shaped. If she knew one thing about Kenji, it was how much he loved his liquor, so she went out and bought him a special bottle of sake. It cost her most of her money, but it was well worth it. The sake she held in her hand was rumored to be the best in the Soul Society. It was the least she could do after what all Kenji had done for her. She smiled and stopped before turning towards Kenji, smiling softly as she handed him the poorly wrapped gift. Here, Ken-sama....I got you something. I hope you like it. It was always Kenny's favorite when he drank with Shunsui-sama.. She giggled to herself and gripped Kenji's hand tighter, anxious to see if he'd enjoy the gift.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~)   Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:43 am

At the exact moment she kissed his forehead, his arms wrapped around her and hugged her as he whispered “Love ya, sister.” He said, breaking the hug and smiling. Kenji sometimes have called Yachiru, “sister” for that how he saw her in his eyes. Maybe there was a reason behind him not dying at the hands of the Royal Guard member. Maybe fate had a bigger plan in stored him for and those around him. No matter the case, he knew that know matter what he will protect those he loved. “Wrong turns, is that what you calling it now?” He said chuckling slightly.

Dark brown orbs looked at Zaraki’s haori that Yachiru was wearing. Others didn’t approved of the fact she wore Zaraki’s haori, but Kenji knew what he meant to lose someone close. He also knew how having an idea from the individual could smoothed one’s aching heart. That’s why he allowed her to wear it and he stood up to anyone who questioned her about it. He saw her wiping something from her eyes but didn’t say anything about it. Only thing he did was look at Yachiru. “So did you get lost just so that I can find you. And take you to get lunch?” He said jokingly.

His eyes diverted to her bag of sweets as an eyebrow was raised as he wondered what she was getting out of her bag. When she pulled out the package, he noticed that it was bottle shaped and this caught his interested even more. Taking the bottle from her, he would unwrap it and a smile came across his face as he sees it’s a bottle of rather expensive sake. Supposedly the sake was the best within Soul Society and for some reason Kenji could never get his hands on some of it for it was always sold out. He wondered how did she get her hands on it, but more importantly where did she get the money from.

It was then that it hit him, she spent all her money to get him this. Everything else fell in place, why she wanted him to buy her lunch and the likes. “I love it Yachiru. Do you know how hard it is to get this?” He said embracing her once more. Oh, this sake will only be open during special occasions and it will be savored. Grabbing her hand once more there was a smile on his face “ Tell me where do you want to go eat at? Pick the place and I will buy.” He said. This was the least he could do for his liuetanant for she spent all her money on him.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~)   Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:26 am

Yachiru's smile widened as she saw Kenji's reaction to her little gift. She was more that happy when he said that he loved it. She squeaked and squirmed slightly as he hugged her, then giggled before returning the gesture. She couldn't help laughing as he asked if she knew how hard it was to come across that bottle of sake. She playfully swatted the back of his head before responding. Of course I do! Why do you think I was gone for so long? Do you know how many shops I had to visit to find it? You're lucky I'm so adorable. It was easy to buy it off that pervy old shopkeeper. My puppy face did the trick. Anything for my brother! She giggled and winked at him before planting another sweet kiss on his forehead. She loved Kenji like a big brother, and didn't mind buying him such a pricey gift. He was worth it.

Yachiru wiggled free from Kenji's embrace and took his hand once more. She tugged him down various streets and alleyways, not really sure of where she was going until she caught a delicious scent in the air. The smell of dumplings and fresh baked sweet buns. Her eyes lit up like stars. She scooped Kenji up and lept over a building. She was incredibly strong for someone of her size. She and kenji landed right in front of a tea house, the smell of sweet buns and beef dumplings wafted through the doorway. She was drooling. She set Kenji down and tugged at his sleeve. Here! I wanna eat her, Kenny! She quickly fell silent, her hand coming over her mouth the moment she realized that she called Kenji by the same name she used for Kenpachi. She looked to the ground for a moment, her expression showing her slight sadness. As soon as it came, it was gone, her sweet smile returning once more. Come on! I'm staaaarving! She grabbed Kenji's hand and lead him inside, her smile still remaining.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~)   Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:19 am

Ouch.” He said when she swatted him on the back of his head “Oh I just thought you was going out to find yourself more sweets. And I thank you for the sake, sis.” He said, with a smile on his face. Most people wouldn’t understand the relationship between Kenji and his lieutenant unless they understood the past that both of them secretly shared. Kenji took care of Yachiru after Zaraki had went missing, he didn’t know why he did it. But just felt it was the right thing to do. Maybe because he wanted another chance at making things right with himself? Never did he truly forgave him-self for his sister’s death. For he thought he could have did more for her. It was this that drove him into raising Yachiru and such.

Not a word was said as he was tug down various streets and alleyways, as he wondered where they were going. Or the more important question was, did Yachiru know were she was going? The smell of dumplings and baked sweet buns could be smelt and causes his stomach to grow...softly. A small noises was heard as Yachiru without warning scooped Kenji up and jumped over buildings. Kenji didn’t protest this form of transportation and just tried to brace himself in case her hand slipped or something. The sight of the 13th division captain being carried by his lieutenant would be a sight to see for the most part.

After landing in front of the place he would mentally make a note to remind Yachiru to warn him before she did that again. Standing up beside her, he removed her hand from her mouth and just embraced her for a moment. “I know, it’s understandable.” He said. It was as if Kenji knew that she was still hurting inside about the disappearance and just wanted to be there for her. The embrace wouldn’t last long as he saw the smile returning to her face “Fine Fine, didn’t you already have sweets?” He said. Kenji would allow her to lead the way, as his mind wondered about Yachiru.

The sadness he saw in her eyes told him that she hadn’t truly grieved yet....And he just wonder how long could she put up this act.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~)   Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:37 am

Yachiru just laughed about his comment as she lead Kenji to a table in the center of the room. I had candy. That's no substitute for this place's sweet buns and dumplings! Besides... She paused for a moment and slid out her chair, taking a seat. This place is special..It's where Kenny and I always came to eat..I still remember it so clearly. I always decorated his hair with dumplings. His spiky hair worked as skewers so perfectly! She giggled and wiped a few stray tears from her eyes as the memories flooded in. Images of herself and Zaraki flashed in the back of her mind. Some were as clear as day, others were fuzzy and hard to see. Either way, they still remained. She worked hard to keep up her cheery disposition. She did it so people wouldn't trouble themselves over her. Things were different when she was alone. She often cried herself to sleep at night, or wake up with nightmares. She was troubled and still grieving, but never showed it around people, not even Kenji. Every so often, she'd slip. Just as she had done moments ago. She'd start talking about Kenpachi, then make herself sad. She quickly regained her composure, however. She made sure no one noticed. She looked up at Kenji and smiled, then blushed a bit as her stomach growled like a hungry beast. Yachiru was well known for her appetite, despite her still perfect figure. She could eat and eat, and not gain a pound. Women envied her. She grinned widely at Kenji, a grin that told him he'd be broke soon. Let's see.......I want....six sweet buns, eight helpings of beef dumplings, three pork buns, two helpings of grilled unagi, and a cup of tea. Then for desert.....Onigiri!! Nine of them! With pickled plums! She smiled cutely at Kenji, acting as if what she just ordered was normal. She giggled a bit and waited for Kenji's reaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~)   Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:02 am

Being led to a table that was located in the center of the room. His eyes scanned across the place, as he noticed some people within it. More importantly a former teacher who had helped him through the Academy was within the place. Kenji owe that teacher a lot for his success for without her, he would had probably never got a chance at becoming a part of the Gotei 13. His eyes diverted back to Yachiru as she speaking “I guess you are right, nothing can beat sweet buns and dumplings.” He said smiling. Though the smile faded away as she spoke of her and Kenny coming here and how she use-to decorated his hair with dumplings.

Before he took a seat across from her, his hand dried the few stray tears away from her face. Kenji couldn’t stand to see her hurt, it didn’t like it one bit. He hurt him every time she cried, for he wish he could do more for her. Sitting down his eyes never left hers. She had slipped up. She had allowed Kenji see her cry. Though he wondered if she knew that Kenji had heard her cry a few times at night. No, he wasn’t checking in on her just passing by and could hear the soft whimpers coming from her room.

Shaking his head slightly, he smile at her seeing that she had remain her composure. He chuckled as he could hear her stomach growling and mentally he was hearing his money disappearing. When she began to order, his eyes slightly widen and he laughed lightly “Two sweet buns and one helping of beef dumplings for me.” He said. Oh he knew that he might get broke from this outing for she spent almost all her money on him, so hey this the least he could do right?

Tell me, how do you eat so much?” He said wondering how no matter whatever she ate, she never seem to gain a pound.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~)   Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:21 am

Yachiru blinked and looked up at Kenji as he dried her tears. She could see the concern in his eyes. The precise reason why she kept her grieving hidden. She didn't want to trouble Kenji. Not after all he's done for her. She smiled every day for him. He kept her strong, despite everything. She laughed as Kenji stated such a small order for himself. That's all you're eating? I figured a growing man like yourself would eat more than that. Kenny and I usually bought out the whole restaurant! She laughed again and leaned back in her chair. She was a bit more relaxed now. Beeing in Kenji's presence always soothed her. She giggled as he asked how she could eat so much. She always got that question from anyone that she ate with. She simply smiled and winked at him. Fast metabolism. I'm like a hummingbird. I eat a lot to keep up my energy. You're lucky I didn't drop you on your rear when I carried you here. I guess my candies gave me the energy I needed to carry your big butt. She grinned and stuck her tongue out at him. She still held that childish side of her, and showed it every day. That, like her memory of Kenpachi, will never go away.
Within moments, lunch was served. A man dressed in a green yakata with an apron over it sat plate after plate of food in front of Yachiru, then placed one in front of Kenji. The man looked on in shock as Yachiru took down the dumplings first, then built a little butterfly out of the skewers. She giggled and placed the skewer butterfly aside and attacked the grilled unagi and the pork buns next, then devoured the sweet buns. After all the buns and dumplings were gone, she st her sights on the onigiri. She ate six of them, then gave the last three to Kenji. Her meal was gone in a matter of minutes. The man watching her was in shock. He wondered where such a petite young woman could put it all, and how she wasn't as big as a house. She simply giggled and washed down her meal with the cup of tea, then let out a satisfied sigh. Aaahhh....still good as ever... She laid back in her chair and lightly tapped her suprisingly flat stomach with her right hand, then grinned up at Kenji.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~)   Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:46 am

“Yes, Yes that’s all I’m eating for right now. Who knows I might order after I get done with what I got.
” He said chuckling at her comment about her and Kenny use to buy out the whole restaurant. Noticing her more relax now a smile played across his face as he was happy that she was relaxing around him. Though this wasn’t new to him for she did seem more relax around him. Though he did tried his best to make her feel love however nothing could replace that of her adopted father; Zaraki. And that was one thing he wasn’t trying to do, was to replace Zaraki. No, he just wanted to be there for her no matter what.

A cute hummingbird, if I may add. Power to the candy for giving you strength to carry me.” He said with a grin. There wasn’t enough words to describe Yachiru and how relaxing her presence was. “So you saying I need to lose weight?” He said, making a sad face while looking down at the table and back up at Yachiru. She held on to that childish side of her. The one side that most people lose as they grow up. She kept hers.

As the plates were served, he still couldn’t get over the fact that this petite girl could eat so much. No other word was said, as he inhaled the food rather quickly, along with the last three onigiri. By the time he was do, Yachiru had already finished. “You really were hungry.” He said, placing the most if not all his money on the table, paying for the meal. Money was nothing to him for despite being exile from the Shiba clan he still had a rather large amount of funds stashed up. He told the man to keep the change and thanks him for his services. “Been awhile since I ate here. But it was good.” Was all he said, stretching slightly.

Looking around the place once again, he looked back at Yachiru and smiled “So what do you want to do now? “ He said, wanting to spend time with his sister.

Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~)   Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:04 am

Yachiru giggled happily as she watched Kenji eat. He ate almost as quickly as her. She smiled and leaned over the table, poking his stomach. Better go easy there, Ken-sama. All that Sake is giving you a bit of a gut. She laughed and rose to her feet, stretching a bit. She glanced back at Kenji and smiled as he asked where they should go next. You pick this time. I picked last time. I don't care where we go, as long as I get to go with you, Ken-sama. She smiled softly and reached her hand out to him. She had such a serene expression on her face. Nothing could ruin how she felt right now. She felt just as she did when she was with Kenpachi. Happy. Carefree. Content. Nothing felt better. She wanted to spend as much time with Kenji as possible. She hated that she had to share him with other people, but that couldn't be helped. He had his own life and she couldn't be selfish. No matter how much she wanted to be. It just wasn't right of her to do so, so she cherished every moment that she had with him and planned to make the most of the time they could spend together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~)   Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:31 pm

Kenji never really noticed how fast he had eaten before. For the longest time he had already ate that fast, maybe because it prefer to be in his garden more then anything. He giggled lightly when she poked his stomach “Hey, Hey I don’t have a gut. I work out every day.” He said smiling. The one thing Kenji always tried to find time to do was to work out, or spar with the lower seats. It allowed him to blow off steam along with strengthen his division over all. Standing up along side Yachiru, he ruffle her hair playfully and smiled “Aww ain’t you the sweet one?” He said sticking his tongue out. He loved spending time with Yachiru for she reminded him so much of his belated sister that it wasn’t funny.

If there was one thing known by everyone, Kenji and his sister were always together. They were tied to the hip the only time they were separate was when his sister got married. And even then they still manage to spend a lot of time together. One of the favorite places that they use to enjoy is going to the garden that Kenji had. Since he was small he had always had a thing for plants, he didn’t understand it till, he met his zanpakuto spirit, which was the queen of all plants. It was fixing to say the least. So he wondered would Yachiru would like to visit the garden, he goes there daily more in secret then anything though, for some of the plants ain’t friendly towards others.

They loved Kenji and Kendra(his sister) though everyone else they disliked with a passion. However they respected Kenji enough to let those who he sees worthy to enter their domain. “You know kitty right? The plant that sleeps in my offices and purrs whenever someone pets it?” He said “Want to see where I got her from?” Kenji was taking a chance of bringing another person within the domain of his garden. But he had a feeling the plants will accept her like they did Kendra...Only time will tell...
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~)   Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:43 pm

Yachiru giggled a bit as Kenji ruffled her hair. She lightly socked him in his right shoulder, then smoothed out her soft, pink hair. She smiled and poked his tongue, pushing the squishy wet organ back in his mouth, then wiped the spit off on his haori. Her eyes suddenly lit up as he spoke of his plant, Kitty. She was often caught, dressed in a cat suit, purring with Kitty in Kenji's office. Whenever Kenji asked what she was doing, she simply replied "Playing kitty with Kitty!" She'd then giggle and continue on. She couldn't believe her ears when Kenji offered to show where he got Kitty. Yachiru squealed and grabbed Kenji's hand, then darted out of the door at an incredibly fast pace. She was always quite fast on her feet. Not many people could keep up, even with a shunpo. She rarely needed her shunpo, however. She dragged Kenji by his hand, miraculously making her way in the right direction for once. The gates of the 13th Division were just ahead. She let go of Kenji's hand and hopped in circles around him like an excited puppy. Show me! Show me! Shooooow meeeeeeee!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~)   Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:48 am

A part of him wondered what had he done for asking her did she wanted to visit his rather private gardening. He hoped that the plants would behave themselves and not tried to eat her. Kenji felt the fact that the plants had a unique taste for shinigami for if anyone knew that, they would have destroyed his entire garden. Though it wasn’t like he didn’t have a secondary garden located somewhere within the human world. However these thoughts were dismiss as he remembered how easily kitty adapted to Yachiru, allowing her to do some stuff that normally would end with a missing limb or something. If kitty accepted her maybe the others will as well...

As his hand was grabbed and darted out the door he wondered if she could even remember how to get back to their division. His question was quickly answered when they arrived at the gates of the 13th division. Well at least she knew how to get back home, if she got lost....His dark brown eyes watched the pinked haired girl bounced around like a bunny. “I will but promise me, you can’t tell anyone about this place?” He said looking at Yachiru. Knowing that she would most likely keep it a secret.

Grabbing her hand, he will use his “blink” ability which was a form of teleporting that required Kenji to have a rather good memory. For if he couldn’t think of the place he wanted to go clearly, then they could end up in some place far worse. Luckily, he had a photo-graphic memory and thus remembering a place would be easy. However, the photo-graphic memory disappeared when he drinks....and sadly he drunk something earlier. Kenji was literally fearing that they didn’t end up in the wrong place.

So it came as a surprise as they landed right in front of a rather large. “Follow me.” Was all he said leading her through the cave, growing along the wall of the cave where small plants that glowed with each step Kenji took. Theses plants looked like Kitty for they didn’t purr when petted”These are pathway plants. What cause them to glow is my spiritual pressure. The higher my pressure the brighter they will glow. They are called pathway plants because, they can be used as a way to mark where you are going. They will continue to glow till the death of the individual who planted them or till they are removed from the soil.” He said, giving Yachiru some information about the plants that aligned the wall.

Moving along the cave they would come to a fork where the caves split into two different direction. “Plants are tricking me again.” He said with a sigh. There was a new plant within the cave that was messing with Kenji’s mind, he had spotted it sprouting two weeks ago....it was ready to join him in battle yet. Though by the illusion it had placed it was also ready. How did Kenji know it was an illusion? Well he knew the cave like the back of his hand. “It’s an illusion.” Was all he said deciding to take the tunnel on the right, of course he had never let go of Yachiru’s hand.

Again aligned against the walls were pathway plants, though they looked different from those prior entering the cave. Instead of having a yellowish glow to them, they had a reddish glow now. The change in color meant that they were closer to the main part of the cave and thus the plants domain. “Me and my sister use to visit this place all the time. I didn’t like to share my gardening with others for to me, gardening was a way for me to escape society. It was my out let and...Yachiru” His words were cut off as they entered the large part of cave.

The cave was amazing to say the least. From corner to corner there were various types of plants, scrubs, and trees. Each plant was unique, each having their own personality and style to say the least. Clustered together to the right of them were a group of pathway plants the looked just liked Kitty that stayed within Kenji’s offices, they were wide awake and were meowing to each other. “These are just like Kitty from my officer. Be gentle and respect them, for we are in their domain now.” He said.

He was surprised to see a smaller plant had uprooted itself and was now sniffing the leg of Yachiru “They are trying to figure out who you are. Should they be afraid of you? Or should they love you.”He said. Kneeling down he picked up another plant as it began to crawl up his arm and rest upon his right shoulder. The plant that was once sniffing Yachiru, roared which echoed throughout the cave “You are accepted.” Was all he said. The other plants that were within the cave who had just looked like normal plants, open their eyes. Some of them smile while others didn’t.

Letting go of her hand, he would allow her to mingle with the plants. Deep down inside of him, he knew the plants would treat her like they did his sister. “Be gentle..
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~)   Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:15 am

Yachiru simply smiled and followed Kenji wherever he lead her. Before she knew it, she found herself being lead down a cave filled with pretty glowing plants. She giggled and listened as Kenji explained what they were. She then heard him say something about another plant that was tricking him, but she ignored the rest thanks to being distracted by the beauty of the glowing plants. After a few more minutes of walking and listening to Kenji's botany lesson, she found herself in a cave filled with plants that looked like something out of Alice In Wonderland. She blinked and looked down as a plant seemed to sniff her leg like a dog looking for a place to pee. She giggled and stayed still. When Kenji said that the plants had accepted her, she was overjoyed. She slowly moved down onto her hands and knees, being careful not to harm any of the plants. She slowly reached her hand out and pet a plant that looked like Kitty. When the plant purred, she purred back, then giggled, her rear end wagging like a tail. She pet the plant again, then purred as it purred. She looked up at Kenji and smiled softly. I want one for my room, Ken-sama! Pretty please....? She looked up at him and gave him that irresistable pouty face that usually helped her get what she wanted. If it was able to get her the rare sake for Kenji, who knows what else it could work for. Didn't hurt to try.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~)   Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:47 am

Even Kenji must had admit that this place was amazing, every plant in there was planted by Kenji and shared a special connection with him that no one could understood. Each plant came from a seed that manifested within his sword. But before he had the sword he use to just plant various herbs and such. And this was the byproduct of it the plants loved Kenji to an extent, more importantly they loved the spirit that was housed within the zanpakuto. For she provided them with a second chance at life and for that they were grateful.

Kenji laughed as he watched Yachiru play with the other plants that were similar to kitty. The question that she asked him didn’t surprise him that much. “You just can’t pluck one Yachiru.” He said, before snapping the bracelet around his wrist. The bracelet turned into his zanpakuto “Retake your throne...” was all he said, as writing started to engrave itself along the blade and the metal itself turned a green-ish tint. Running his finger along the hilt of the blade, a seed popped out.

The seed was no bigger then that of a mustard-seed and had a golden color to it. “If you want one. You must grow it yourself. This way it will be your special plant.” He said, as his zanpakuto returns back to normal. Kenji will have to explain to Yachiru why this must be done for these plants were so much more then...meets the eye.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~)   Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:00 am

Yachiru pouted a little as Kenji explained how she had to grow her own plant like Kitty. She was never good at growing much of anything, but she was willing to try. A new plant would brighten up her quarters rather nicely. She giggled and hopped to her feet, taking caution as to not harm the plants. She glanced at Kenji and smiled sweetly, then examined the gold seed in his hand. Pretty....Is this one for me, Ken-sama? She blinked and slowly inched her hand forward before seizing the seed from his hand like a cobra striking it's prey. She examined it closely, then tucked it in a special pocket hidden in Zaraki's Haori. She hugged Kenji and planted a sisterly kiss on his cheek. Thank you, Ken-sama..for bringing me to such a pretty place. Your secret is safe with me. Oh! I almost forgot! Can you take me back now? I sorta have a...a date with Ki-Kun...He wants to take me out for dinner, then...then....Oh now what was it that he said he was gonna do.... She stood in silence for a moment, thinking hard to remember Envy's exact words. Her eyes then lit up and she snapped her fingers as it came back to her. Oh yeah! Ki-Kun said that he was gonna take me to dinner, then fuck me silly! Whatever that means...Ki-Kun always says funny things like that! She giggled and looked up at Kenji with an innocent smile, not really realizing what she had just told him. It didn't sound bad to her, then again, she was completely clueless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~)   Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:39 am

When her hand reached out for the seed, something would occur that Yachiru probably wouldn’t be expected. The seed began to glow as it took the same color as her spiritual energy, which would be a bright pink. This would be because in order for the seed to grow and create that bond with the one who planted it, they relied on the spiritual energy. “These seeds are not like the normal ones were you just plant and water then. Oh no, these seeds feed on the spiritual energy of the one who planted it and of that within the surrounding area. Like I said these seeds are special for that’s how they build the bond with each user. Don’t worry though the amount of energy it takes is minuscule to say the least and you would never feel it.” He said, watching her placing the seed in her pocket.

He simply nodded at her when she said she was ready to go back now. So he was dating one of the seated officers within his division, oh joy. Kenji had a feeling that the two were dating but never said anything about it. For it wasn’t his concern for the most part. But he wasn’t prepared for the next words that came out of her mouth. Envy wanted to fuck her silly, he didn’t flinch any at the words and only smile “Okay I will take you back.” He said, grabbing her hand, as they “blinked” from their current location appearing in the hallways of the 13th division. Releasing her hand Kenji waved her good bye, before blinking once more.

It was obvious that he was made for before he left his spiritual pressure surged for a moment before dying down. No one would know where he was going, no one except Kenji himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~)   Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost...Again.... (~Kenji~)
Page 1 of 1