Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rammus Triggon

Rammus Triggon

Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something Empty
PostSubject: Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something   Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:23 pm

New invention Application

Name of invention: Mask of Change
Description:Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something Blue_Phantom_Mask_by_Thedragondreamer
Purpose: It allows the user when put on, to take the form of whom ever the mask has ever come in contact with their DNA. It also changes the spirit energy of the person to make them completely undetectable as themeselves.

Date of Creation: 87 years ago
Creator’s Name:Rammus triggon
Availability: To all![/b]

Drawbacks to the invention: Does not change your eye color fro some odd reason
Preparation time: N/a
Duration: Until it is broken

Name of invention: Cloak of invisibility
Description: Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something Cloak-Coachman
Purpose: The user becomes invisible. Both in physical and spiritual from. It also allows them to fly/Levitate if they cannot.

Date of Creation: 96 years ago, directly after his escape
Creator’s Name: Rammus Triggon
Availability: Humans/Shinigami[/b]

Drawbacks to the invention: You cannot see yourself either
Preparation time: N/A
Duration: 4 posts ( only inside battle)
Any other information on the item:
It is extremely comfortable...

Name of invention:Fluffy the annoying puppy
Description: A small purpe annoying puppy... with no teeth..
Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something 218308945v5_480x480_Front
Purpose: To annoy the shit out of rammus's opponents. It has the most annoying barking sound ever. It is also indestructable, by terms that it can near instantly regenerate any wound that is caused to it. He can also teleport to Rammus location at any given time.

Date of Creation: 3 years ago
Creator’s Name: Rammus triggon
Availability: NO ONE CAN USE FLUFFY... he just stalks Rammus [/b]

Drawbacks to the invention: N/A
Preparation time: A post
Duration: FOREVER

He can and will annoy EVERYONE! NO EXEPTIONS!

Last edited by Rammus Triggon on Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel
Admin
Tia Harribel

PostSubject: Re: Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something   Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:32 pm

Quote :
Purpose: It allows the user when put on, to take the form of whom ever the mask has ever come in contact with their DNA. It also changes the spirit energy of the person to make them completely undetectable as themeselves.

Date of Creation: 87 years ago
Creator’s Name:Rammus triggon
Availability: To all![/b]

Drawbacks to the invention: N/A
Duration: Until it is broken

There should be at least one drawback.

Quote :
Purpose: To annoy the shit out of rammus's opponents. It has the most annoying barking sound ever. It is also indestructable. Rammus cannot hear him. He can also teleport to Rammus location at any given time.

Nothing in Bleach is indestructable, remove this fact and the fact that Rammus can't hear it.
Back to top Go down
Rammus Triggon

Rammus Triggon

PostSubject: Re: Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something   Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:09 pm

Edited first part

Can I just keep the indestructable-ness fro comic relief... he cannot do anything at all anyway other than annoy everyone
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel
Admin
Tia Harribel

PostSubject: Re: Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something   Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:11 pm

It would be okay if it regenerated, as something that constantly regenerates is more annoying than something indestructable by my standards at least.
Back to top Go down
Rammus Triggon

Rammus Triggon

PostSubject: Re: Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something   Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:15 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel
Admin
Tia Harribel

PostSubject: Re: Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something   Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:17 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Rammus Triggon

Rammus Triggon

PostSubject: Re: Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something   Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:57 pm

Name of invention: Rammus's Lab Coat
Description: Just a very long white lab coat, With six pockets on each side outside and two pockets on each side inside.
Purpose: It was created so Rammus would not have to carry around most of his inventions. The pockets on the lab coat are what he calls " Infinite Pockets " with no limits to what can fit in them. When reaching inside it will always feel like it can hold what is inside of it and one mor eobject, but add another on and it grows again. On the outside there is no physical appearence change when you add mor ethings to it. It also adds no weight.

Date of Creation: 600 years ago
Creator’s Name:Rammus Triggon
Availability: Shinigami and humans[/b]

Drawbacks to the invention: Very easy to forget about and lose stuff in the pockets. Rammus must first, put the item in the pocket. There fore it must fit.
Duration: N/A

Rammus is always seen wearing this and usually carries all his favourte inventions in the pockets. He forgot about this invention when he intended to blow up all his previous work.

Last edited by Rammus Triggon on Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something   Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:21 am

Please wait for awhile longer before applying to invent something, you have already invented 3 things. Inventions are similar to new techniques, you cannot invent lots in a short period of time. We are also discussing new procedures for the inventions so keep an eye out for those.

so for not i have to say not approved.

Sincerely,
Lightning
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdestinysdoor.rpg-board.net
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something   Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:58 am

As you can see i have renovated a new area for inventions. Your inventions have been posted in seperate topics in the private invention area as i believe they should only be a one of a kind invention for Rammus only. Also you may apply for another invention as of 1st of January 2011. You can just make a new topic and post it there as once approved it will be moved to the approved area.

sincerely,
Lightning/Orihime
Back to top Go down
Rammus Triggon

Rammus Triggon

PostSubject: Re: Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something   Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:52 pm

You sure? I was hopin to save space by putting it all in this topic.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something   Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:31 am

You can do that, i will just copy and paste like i did the others :p
Back to top Go down
Rammus Triggon

Rammus Triggon

PostSubject: Re: Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something   Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:24 am

For now. I would like to continue with this lab coat of mine.
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something   Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:41 am

Hmm well i think that there should be more of a drawback/weakness to the item, just that things can get lost is not enough.
Back to top Go down
Rammus Triggon

Rammus Triggon

PostSubject: Re: Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something   Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:40 pm

I cannt think of much weaknesses for pockets that never get full. Well, the obvious the item must be able to get in the pocket, but past that nothing.
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something   Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:29 am

ahh so there is a size limit to what can be put in the pockets? you didn't say that in the app xD
Back to top Go down
Rammus Triggon

Rammus Triggon

PostSubject: Re: Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something   Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:42 am

i thought it was obvous... that if you cannot get it into the pocket...
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something   Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:13 am

Well you would think so, but when it comes to bleach ...XD lol

O.k if you add that to the application it should be fine by me ^^ But i cant actually give my approval until that is done.
Back to top Go down
Rammus Triggon

Rammus Triggon

PostSubject: Re: Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something   Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:29 pm

and edited. NOW GIMME MY COMIC RELIEF COAT!
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something   Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:09 am

Well sorry to upset you but you only have my approval so far. That is 1/3 So you need 2 more approvals.
Back to top Go down
Rammus Triggon

Rammus Triggon

PostSubject: Re: Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something   Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:16 pm

XD for a lab coat? XD
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel
Admin
Tia Harribel

PostSubject: Re: Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something   Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 8:45 pm

2/3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something   Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:26 pm

Consider this my last thing as a mod. 3/3
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something   Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:55 pm

nooooo Mina i dont want you to stop being mod x.x

anyway on topic. Your lap coat invention will be moved to the appropriate area and you may apply for another invention on the 16-2-011.

sincerely,
Lightning/Orihime
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something   Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rammus's Inventions - Will be updated every time I invent something
Page 1 of 1