Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
First day(open) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
First day(open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
First day(open) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
First day(open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
First day(open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
First day(open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
First day(open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
First day(open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
First day(open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

First day(open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

First day(open) Empty
PostSubject: First day(open)   First day(open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:43 am

Tensai could be seen standing alone in a section in the 2nd division barracks looking quite nervous. You see, this was Tensai's first day as a member of the Gotie 13 and Special Forces and he was supposed to meet with one of the seated officers in order to get a new task. However, as one of the many shinigami that disappeared and then reappeared, the seated officer didn't trust him and never bothered showing up to meet the new member. I probably should have transferred to another. That way, I'd have some time to talk to my comrades before word starts to spread around that I'm one of the shinigami that disapeared thought Tensai as he learned his back against the wall behind him.
Back to top Go down
Tenrai

Tenrai

First day(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day(open)   First day(open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:01 pm

Tenrai Raiden, Captain of the 2nd Division, was in his office dealing with some paperwork. It was a rather late day for him and he seemed to be slightly behind schedule. However paperwork was never a challeging task for him...he usually got it days perhaps weeks worth of work done within hours. He decided to take a break and he looked towards his calander. He recongized the date and remembered that his division recieved a new recruit today. Tenrai smiled a little and got up and he figured he should meet the new recruit. He opened his door and closed his eyes. He could almost immediately sense the new presence within the barracks and using a single Shunpo, he vanished. Tenrai appeared near Tensai.

"Tensai..Tensai Shiba?", he asked the man.
Back to top Go down

First day(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day(open)   First day(open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:33 pm

When Tenrai appeared near him, Tensai knew right away who this man was due to the white haori he was wearing. The mere presence of the captain made Tensai's body tense up and his heart rate increase since he felt a bit nervous meeting Captain Raiden. After all, the superior he was supposed to meet never showed up and he was treated quite differently compared to the other unseated shinigami. Okay, keep you're cool. For all you know, the captain is just here to meet the new guy thought Tensai as he took a deep breath to help calm himself.

"That's me sir. Is there any particular reason why you're looking for me?
asked the young shinigami recruit with a curious look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Tenrai

Tenrai

First day(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day(open)   First day(open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:05 pm

Tenrai watched the boy, he could feel the boys nervousness. "Well, I wanted to thank you for graduating the academy and I'd like to be the first one to welcome you to the division. I see you havent met your assigned officier yet so I guess I'll be here with you for a bit. So tell me something about yourself", he said.
Back to top Go down

First day(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day(open)   First day(open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:16 pm

"Thanks for the warm welcome captain. As for things about me, I'd have to say that the most interesting thing is that I'm the next in line to become the head of the fallen noble house, the Shiba family. I suck when it comes to kido, so don't expect me to do a spell over 10 without the incantation. And I've been told that my spiritual power is quite high for an unseated shinigami" explained Tensai. Of course there was always the chance that Tenrai did know about Tensai's spiritual power since it rivaled that of the average seated shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Tenrai

Tenrai

First day(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day(open)   First day(open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:47 pm

Tenrai could easily sense the man's spiritual pressure, and he wasnt lying when he said it was above that of some of the seated members of the division. However spiritual pressure was just one part of being a shinigami and despite it being unusual, it wouldnt be enough for Tensai to be a full flegded Shinigami. "I see..so what do you hope to accomplish here in the 2nd Division..what are you goals..what inspires you?", Tenrai asked the man.
Back to top Go down

First day(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day(open)   First day(open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 5:28 pm

"Well I personally wanted to take a more active role in the military by joining the Onmitsukidō and the Gotie 13 so that I can make a name for myself and hopefully restore my family's name. But as of right now, I'm hoping to gain the trust of my fellow division members since I'm one of the shingami that has disappeared and reappeared" explained Tensai.

"So, what duties do you expect for the average division member, like myself, to preform"
asked Tensai.
Back to top Go down
Tenrai

Tenrai

First day(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day(open)   First day(open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:26 pm

Tenrai smiled, the man had motivation. Now it was time for him to gain the respect of the other members..so far he had Tenrai's respect however he still had much to prove. "Well before you worry about what I aspect for you..think about what you can do to strengthen yourself and thus our division.", Tenrai said as he analzed the man very quickly. "You said earlier that you could not preform Kidou above level 10 without the incantation..perhaps you should work on that...or tell me...how far have you developed your zanpaktou and your abilities with it?", he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First day(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day(open)   First day(open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First day(open)
Page 1 of 1