Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
High Risk No Return 02 I feel fine[ matsumoto , open] Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
High Risk No Return 02 I feel fine[ matsumoto , open] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
High Risk No Return 02 I feel fine[ matsumoto , open] Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
High Risk No Return 02 I feel fine[ matsumoto , open] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
High Risk No Return 02 I feel fine[ matsumoto , open] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
High Risk No Return 02 I feel fine[ matsumoto , open] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
High Risk No Return 02 I feel fine[ matsumoto , open] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
High Risk No Return 02 I feel fine[ matsumoto , open] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
High Risk No Return 02 I feel fine[ matsumoto , open] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

High Risk No Return 02 I feel fine[ matsumoto , open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

High Risk No Return 02 I feel fine[ matsumoto , open] Empty
PostSubject: High Risk No Return 02 I feel fine[ matsumoto , open]   High Risk No Return 02 I feel fine[ matsumoto , open] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:49 pm

Last night was horrible for the blond third allot captain. His recent reoccurring nightmare had hit him many times that night. This one was more like a story with many different people in it. Each person seemed to contribute to something else that happened in the plot. And to top it off no matter how many times he woke up the dream when back to its ending point when he fell asleep again. This happened to him about five times to point where he shut stayed up for the rest of the night. On his desk there was a large stack of paperwork that needed to be done. But , the blond have zero motivation to even go near it today.

Opening the door to his office he let go a large sigh, and ignored the slam from the door when it shut behind him. One person looked out from their room but, they quickly shut the door upon seeing Kira. Because they knew they couldn’t yell at there captain with getting in trouble with someone. After passing some bowing squad members and alot of buildings the blond arrived at a small building. Izuru and his friends usually came her alot for food and sake. But , today the blue eyed boy was planning on sake. Sitting down on one the cushion at the table near the door he looked to the ground in despair.

What can I get you dear he heard the waitress say sweetly with small smile. " A couple bottles of sake please" he replied in a calm tone. A couples later the lady came back and left the bottles a couple cups. When he heard the click of the glass hitting the table he looked up once more. Enjoy hun he heard the waitress say as he pour him self a glass and began drink with coughs in between sips. As some other customers left the building he began on his second glass.
Back to top Go down
Matsumoto Rangiku

Matsumoto Rangiku

PostSubject: Re: High Risk No Return 02 I feel fine[ matsumoto , open]   High Risk No Return 02 I feel fine[ matsumoto , open] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:32 am

"Eh? Now that`s just mean Kira-san. Going out to drink sake without inviting me". The "sad" all to familiar voice sounded from behind him. Without even asking, Rangiku sat down on her knees accros him, her pink scarf hanging loosely off her shoulders. She was dressed in her usual attire, the third seat armband of the tenth division being tied to her white obi. She wasen`t carring her zanpaktou, which wasen`t odd considering she probably had come there to get drunk, and not do any work. As always, the large bosom was visible thanks to the deep V cut in her uniform. A portion of her waist long strawberry blond hair was hanging slightly over her left shoulder. She focused her blue eyes onto him for a moment, her lips going into a soft smile. As the waitress returned to his table, she sent an angry glare towards Rangiku, asking if she wanted something in an unintrested tone. Being used to other females felling jelous of her, the busty third seat simply ordered some strawberry flavored sake. It wasen`t really Rangiku`s fault that she had grown a large chest, but some women seemed to forget that, and just think she had done it in order to overshadow them.

Learning slightly over the table, resting her cheek against the palm of her hand, she noticed his bothered look. "The nightmares again huh?", she guessed, having been told about them from him before. Even through she haden`t been told the entire contents of his nightmares, she had thought that the news about Gin being alive, would remove them..yet, it only seemed to have made them worse. "I had just returned from visiting Gin, and i went to look for you in your barracks..your seventh seat said you were here..".
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: High Risk No Return 02 I feel fine[ matsumoto , open]   High Risk No Return 02 I feel fine[ matsumoto , open] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:59 pm

By the time the blond had heard a voice close to him he could feel a slight daze coming over him. Feeling a twitch somewhere on him he closed his briefly and then took another sip from his glass. He then looked behind him a saw Matsumoto san who seemed disappointed that he didn’t invite her along." Gomen Nasai" he said to her in a dazed tone before coughing slightly. Looking back at the glass in front of he heard the women's footstep as she walked to the other side of the table were she sat down. Kira looked at her faintly before pouring himself another glass of sake. Some other women in the place gave if a look but, he showed no sign of even noticing.

After taking sip from his freshly poured glass he heard the women speak to him once more. Looking at her he heard her ask about his nightmares. It was true he had been having them and then wondered if it was that obvious. How else would the blond would be able to figure it out if it wasn’t? " Hai more then usual" he replied in calm tone before taking another sip from his glass. As some near by women giggled he pour some more sake into his glass even though it wasn’t empty yet. As his eyes drifted lazily to his the spoke once more. These words almost caused him to choke as he sake as he gulped it down.

After coughing slightly he could of swore she said she had just got done visiting Gin. He's here the blond thought to himself in amazement before closing his eyes and opening them again. While he felt some indigestion his throat from the shock he heard the women explain what his seventh seat had told her. " Really.. he's ok then" the blond finally got shakily as the waitress brought over more sake and then left.
Back to top Go down
Matsumoto Rangiku

Matsumoto Rangiku

PostSubject: Re: High Risk No Return 02 I feel fine[ matsumoto , open]   High Risk No Return 02 I feel fine[ matsumoto , open] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:24 pm

Rangiku shot an angry glare towards the women, causing them to silence their giggles and quickly return to their almost untouched drinks. The women probably planned on flirting with Izuru or something once he got drunk enough, they would`t really get far with it, he had always been a sensitive person and had trouble showing his emotions..but if he got drunk enough, he could probably provide them with enough entertainment for the night. Rangiku reached over the table, taking the sake that the waitress had just placed for him. With a serious, and slightly worried expression on her face, she learned over the table, cupping his chin with her hands, letting out a sigh. "Your so pale...and the bags under your eyes are heavy. I cannot understand why the women in this bar would find you handsome when you look like this..". With anthoder little sigh, the busty third seat looked at his face again, not once letting go of his chin, since he would look down if she did.

"He`s not really fine you know. I`m sure he appreciates my daily visits, heck if i haden`t brought him food, he would have starved days ago. He hatres being locked up in a cell, he would probably have lost his sanity if i haden`t visit. Me and Gin go back over a hundreds years you know..every time i look at him, there`s a feeling of loneliness over him sometimes, even when im there. His kids, Gin Jr and Hanako, are to busy with the research department to visit at the moment..". Rangiku stopped talking for a brief moment, letting the blond take in her words. "You always make the excuse of having to much paperwork when i ask if you wanna come. At some point, you have to go down there and face him you know. I can come with you if your to nervous...the fact is, Izuru". Rangiku rarely used his first name, it was only she was gonna tell him something very deep or serious she would do it. "He misses you, and you miss him, don`t you?". She let go of his chin, sitting herself back onto her knees.

"And don`t try to lie to me, you have always been a bad lier", she added with a brief teasing smirk, her usual cheerful tone having returned.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: High Risk No Return 02 I feel fine[ matsumoto , open]   High Risk No Return 02 I feel fine[ matsumoto , open] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:18 pm

Izuru eyes looked to other side of the room curiously as the busted women shot a glare that way. After looking back the forward the women put her hand under his chin.The girl then talked about his tried appearance and then people she was glaring at. The blond's eyes widen slightly at the other blonds comment about the other women wanting to flirt with him. Although the womens fingers we still on his chin he deiced to look at the other women the best he could. Upon seeing his eyes the other women giggled loudly to each other. The blond wondered what that was all about and focused his attention back on the women holding his chin.

Once he had looked to her again the women began to speak about his captain once more. And told him that he wasn't fine sitting in that cell by himself. This wondered the blond captain and he wondered what his captain fate would be. He hoped it wasn't the bad one and hoped the would maybe let him re join. Not being able to anywhere else he listen to the girl explain about her visit. Followed by her telling him that he should go and visit Gin. The blond had been thinking about but , he had been worried about what he would do once he got there." I will i m just not sure what i would been not speaking" he said out in a depressed tone.

The girl then told him that his former captain missed and then ask if he felt the same. Before he could say anything she told him not to lie because he was a bad lier. " Of course i do i..l" he got out before breaking off at the end of his sentence. As he spoke that line he sounded rather disappointed in himself for saying it.

Back to top Go down
Matsumoto Rangiku

Matsumoto Rangiku

PostSubject: Re: High Risk No Return 02 I feel fine[ matsumoto , open]   High Risk No Return 02 I feel fine[ matsumoto , open] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:24 pm

Letting out a light sigh, she ajusted herself into a more cormftable position, pouring up her newly arrived sake into her cup. "Its kinda a shame Hinamori-san hasen`t been found...Hitsugaya taicho seems to be missing her...and so do you". Rangiku, despite not having known Hinamori as long as Kira had, knew that the blond and the former vice captain of the fifth division, did have some bonds together, and that their had meet in the academy. Hinamori and Toshiro had known each other since before he even became a part of the gotei 13, and the girl was one of the few who dared to call Hitsugaya for his first name, even calling him "shiro-chan" sometimes. While she had become lost in thoughts for a moment, Rangiku apparently haven`t noticed she still called Toshiro for Taicho, despite he was a seat lower than her now. Despite their new ranks, it would`t change anything. Rangiku would still protect the short boy, and serve his orders without questioning, unless it was completely insane.

"You know, i`m kinda jelouse at you and Shuhei", the busty blond said after her first two cups of sake. "The two of you have both become captains, while i was demoted to third seat. If Haineko haden`t been such a stubborn child, i could have obtained bankai years ago, maybe even become a captain before Hitsugaya". She wasen`t drunk, yet, it would take a lot more to get Rangiku, whom had been drinking for a couple of years now, drunk. Even if she did get drunk, her personality didn`t really change much..maybe she got more courage to say stuff she would`t say while being sober, but that was all. The shinigami girls that had been looking at him since he arrived, was glaring at Rangiku like they just wanted to take their zanpaktou`s, and just stab her down.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: High Risk No Return 02 I feel fine[ matsumoto , open]   High Risk No Return 02 I feel fine[ matsumoto , open] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:43 pm

Kira sighed slightly as he looked down at the table while listening to the sound of sake being poured. Looking up slightly he saw the busted women pouring herself a cup. As he reached for the bottle to pour himself a glass the women across from he spoke again. This time she talked about Momo and how she was surprised no one had found her yet. This was another thing that worried the blond captain. Momo and him had been friends since their academy days so, it was only natural for them to be really close. Since Hitsugaya had been found he wondered if Momo could be there. But , he didn’t know where they had found Toshiro. Even if he did it would to reckless for him to rushing there to look her.

Plus he had no way of knowing whatever force had in their intentions pool. " I’m surprised too , and worried about her. I hope she's ok" he finally said in a calm tone as he poured some sake into his cup. After letter go a small worried sigh he began drinking the fresh sake in his cup. As he cough slightly from the sake the women told him that she was jealous and him a Shuhei for reaching the rank of captain. She then went on to explain the reason why she thought she had reached bankai. Kira kept silent for a couple more moments and poured himself some more sake. "I was actually more surprised than you are" he said with small bored sigh before taking another sip of sake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High Risk No Return 02 I feel fine[ matsumoto , open]   High Risk No Return 02 I feel fine[ matsumoto , open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High Risk No Return 02 I feel fine[ matsumoto , open]
Page 1 of 1