Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
You got what it takes? Bring it on. || Ryoku Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
You got what it takes? Bring it on. || Ryoku Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
You got what it takes? Bring it on. || Ryoku Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
You got what it takes? Bring it on. || Ryoku Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
You got what it takes? Bring it on. || Ryoku Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
You got what it takes? Bring it on. || Ryoku Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
You got what it takes? Bring it on. || Ryoku Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
You got what it takes? Bring it on. || Ryoku Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
You got what it takes? Bring it on. || Ryoku Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

You got what it takes? Bring it on. || Ryoku

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katie Fletcher

Katie Fletcher

You got what it takes? Bring it on. || Ryoku Empty
PostSubject: You got what it takes? Bring it on. || Ryoku   You got what it takes? Bring it on. || Ryoku Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:14 am

Katie had seen too many people today wanting in on her store. She wasn't looking for long term. She wanted someone for the short term, so that she could be able to do more. But the person who came on as her co-worker had to be able to box. Had to be able to give the lessons if she wasn't there. Had to be able to take down anyone regardless of gender, size, and weight. The person had to be able to defeat her....or at least come close to it. And it would be better if they couldn't see the hollows, but if they could, well it sucked to be them, hopefully they could last long enough to kill it, and prevent damage to her store, or it would come out of their pay.

Standing up from behind her desk, she heads out into the empty workout area. It smelled of sweat, and fabreeze. She loved her Gym, she really did. Giving a small stretch of her back, she pulls on her gloves, and faces a punching bag, starting to beat the living crap out of it, with her blonde hair tied back in a pony tail.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: You got what it takes? Bring it on. || Ryoku   You got what it takes? Bring it on. || Ryoku Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:12 am

Ryoku walked around town, still trying to find a source of income, a place willing to accept him for a short period of time, just long enough for him to get enough money to start traveling again. He stopped as he noticed that a boxing gym was hiring. He wondered what the requirements for the job were, and figure it couldn't hurt to check it out.

He walked into the gym and was immediately hit by the smell. He cough once, but managed to somewhat conceal it. He looked around and saw someone punching a nearby punching bag. "Excuse me, do you know where the owner is?" He asked her, standing a little ways off.
Back to top Go down
Katie Fletcher

Katie Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: You got what it takes? Bring it on. || Ryoku   You got what it takes? Bring it on. || Ryoku Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:34 am

Katie heard the door open and the cough. Awesome. If this person was coming to apply, they had lost out already because they couldn't handle the smell....though it could use a good airing out...Damn it. Giving one last throw at the bag, which rocked it hard, she turns to the guy, grabbing the towel off of her back pocket. "You're talking to her. Name's Katie Fletcher, what do you need?" She said, rubbing the towel over her face and arms. She wore a sleeveless shirt so that her throws weren't hindered, and when she was done, she put the towel around her neck, hanging onto both ends of it. Her hip was cocked to one side, and she watched the guy with a lazy expression. He didn't seem like much, but looks could be deceiving.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: You got what it takes? Bring it on. || Ryoku   You got what it takes? Bring it on. || Ryoku Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:02 pm

Ryoku looked her up and down and shrugged, no one said a woman couldn't teach people how to fight. "I was wondering about that job opening. Though I will only be here for a short period of time, just until I have enough money to keep moving, enough to survive. I'll understand if that will effect your decision, it's the reason I brought it up, I don't want the job under the false pretense that I'll be sticking around." He told her honestly. He Rubbed the back of his neck and smiled uncertainly. "Truth be told I know nothing about boxing, or really any kind of fighting, well that's not one hundred percent true."

Ryoku reached behind himself and pulled out his nun-chucks, and began going through his usual routine, without realizing he was doing it. He stared at Katie, hoping for a positive answer. "Name's Ryoku Sozu by the way."
Back to top Go down
Katie Fletcher

Katie Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: You got what it takes? Bring it on. || Ryoku   You got what it takes? Bring it on. || Ryoku Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:48 am

"Put the sticks away. You won't use them here. But I need someone to stick around to watch the shop for a while. If you want it, the job's yours. All I ask is that before you up and leave, give me at least one week's notice so I can start looking." She said, rubbing the towel over her face again. God she needed a shower so badly. "Guess your first job is to fumigate that place. I'll help you with that once I get some water in my system. After we do that, you and I are going to spar, see how good you actually are with those sticks of yours." Her voice was soft, and subtle. But she was far from that in truth.

They'd see just how long this guy would last.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: You got what it takes? Bring it on. || Ryoku   You got what it takes? Bring it on. || Ryoku Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:07 am

Ryoku listened to her, and looked at his hand, realizing he had taken them out, and quickly put them away, his eyes averted from Katie. He nodded enthusiastically when she offered him the job. "Of course I'll take it, and yes, I'll let you know a week in advance." When she told him what his first job was he nodded. "Alrighty, I'll get right on that, Just let me know where all the supplies are and I'll get right to work." Ryoku didn't feel the need to comment on the spar, having a bad feeling, one he usually got when his other side was going to take over. So help me god, if you screw me over, I will. You'll what? Kill yourself? Not very likely.

Ryoku fumed, for apparently no reason, still having a very bad feeling.
Back to top Go down
Katie Fletcher

Katie Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: You got what it takes? Bring it on. || Ryoku   You got what it takes? Bring it on. || Ryoku Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:04 am

Katie couldn't believe that this guy was for real. He actually wanted the job, and was willing to work on her store for her. Hell if he wanted to do it, it was his. "Alright man, I'll give you a shot. Cleaning supplies are in there." She said as she pointed at the closet near her office. "I'm going for a quick shower then I'll be out to help." She said as she headed to her shower area. Something about this guy seemed off....but then again, she was the same. She wasn't quite normal.

{{OOC: OMG so sorry about the shitty post....}}
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: You got what it takes? Bring it on. || Ryoku   You got what it takes? Bring it on. || Ryoku Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:20 pm

Ryoku went right over to the closet and got what he needed, beginning immediately. He scowled as he went, making sure not to breathe to deeply, as he hated any type of stink, or bad odor. Half way through he ran out of cleaner and he sighed. He looked around, making sure that no one was near enough to see him and he shut hos eyes, picturing himself a new full bottle of cleaner.

Ryoku smirked and went back to work, humming slightly as he did.
Back to top Go down
Katie Fletcher

Katie Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: You got what it takes? Bring it on. || Ryoku   You got what it takes? Bring it on. || Ryoku Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:28 pm

Once Katie was done having her shower, she had pulled her blonde hair up into a towel, and looked at the Gym. It no longer smelled like sweat, stale or new, and it looked like something out of a magazine for the first time since she had bought the place. "Ryoku, you have done an amazing job. Not sure how you managed to make the cleaner go that far as to clean the entire Gym, but it is greatly appreciated. Thank you." She said, in her slightly gruff manner, still looking over her equipment. She loved her Gym almost more then she loved to box. Speaking of that, she had a tournament coming up. "Okay Ryoku, what else do you think needs to be done around here to clean it up, make it look nice? I'm completely open to suggestions."
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: You got what it takes? Bring it on. || Ryoku   You got what it takes? Bring it on. || Ryoku Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:36 pm

Ryoku looked around and scowled at the walls. "Maybe a fresh coat of paint in a few areas, newer posters or something. I don't know, not really good at visual things like that." He said pointing down at his own assortment of odd clothing. He smiled slightly as he shrugged, and spun the bottle of cleaner in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Katie Fletcher

Katie Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: You got what it takes? Bring it on. || Ryoku   You got what it takes? Bring it on. || Ryoku Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:22 am

Katie gave a laugh. He was right, the walls could use a new coat, and the posters were old....but they were her favorite Wrestlers. Maybe it was time to get her own posters up in her gym, even though it seemed kind of tacky to her, since she was the one who ran the gym. "Maybe your right. Besides, I'm a pretty easy going person, normally couldn't give two shits about it. But I'm trying to get more business, so we'll need to make this place look good." She said with a short laugh, as she looked it over again. Yeah it needed some work, but she would get there, especially with the new worker she had.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: You got what it takes? Bring it on. || Ryoku   You got what it takes? Bring it on. || Ryoku Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:42 am

Ryoku nodded, looking around. "Well, just tell me what needs doing and I'll get to it." He said turning to face Katie, a small smile on his face. He enjoyed work, he really did, especially laborious type of work. He didn't know why exactly, but he really did. so he looked forward to sprucing the place up, as it would require some form of physical labor.

Ryoku looked expectantly at Katie, waiting for her to give him more work to do, or give him a list of routine duties that he needed to have done everyday or so. He smiled lightly, and stood hands clasped behind his back, the bottle still clutched in them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You got what it takes? Bring it on. || Ryoku   You got what it takes? Bring it on. || Ryoku Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You got what it takes? Bring it on. || Ryoku
Page 1 of 1