Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] Empty
PostSubject: The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi]   The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:16 pm

It was a day that Moka had marked on her calender in vibrant crimson ink. It was her rare day off where she didn't have to call in and report it. Her managers were taking over for her today after she worked three straight weeks without rest. She was Blue Heaven's owner and favorite bartender, but even she needed a break. She lazed around on her sofa for a while, just staring blankly at the television. Some soap opera was on, but she wasn't paying attention. She needed to get out of the house. She flung the throw blanked off of her, she only being dressed in a t-shirt and panties at the moment. She went to shower, then afterwards, got dressed in her normal casual attire. She was now dressed in her navy blue school girl style skirt, a white button down blouse that she left untucked, and a pair of navy blue stillettos to compliment her long, toned legs. She dried her hair, leaving her long magents tresses down today. She grabbed a navy blue blaizer, pulling it on before tucking her phone and keys in the pocket. She turned everything off, then left her house. She locked up behind her before heading down the sidewalk, wondering what today's lovely summer day would bring for the young woman.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Shinrei

Shinji Shinrei

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi]   The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:08 pm

Saturday! today Shinji didnt have to waste his time in a class room making excuses to get out of school for a for the day. He never knew why he had to be their, but the administration tells him if he doesn't show up, he'd not be able to walk for his diploma. This caused a problem because his father wanted him to walk so he could video tape it. It was entirely to bothersome, but today was Saturday which was his day off. Shinji woke up pretty late in the morning so he didn't get in the shower till about noon. Soul place on a long sleeve white T-shirt on with black pants and white shoes. After sticking his keys and wallet in his pocket, Shinji grabbed a gym bag with all kinds of different things.

Some of the things consisted of a few nicknacks like snacks. He had a dozen rice balls, three bottles of water, and some shorts. and a white tank top with some blue swim trunks with two thin white stripes that run from the hip, down each thigh. He was feeling today was a beach day, and was gonna take the opportunity to take his dads keys to his american Ferrari. Using Hirenkyaku, Shinji appeared in the garage, next to the key rack. He looked up and down for the ferrari key, but it was already gone. "Crap!" Shinji said kinda bummed.

"I'll guess I'll take the BMW.." Shinji said while he grabbed the key. Shinji then walked up to a chart to figure out where the BMW was parked. "Lane C, row 5" Shinji read as he waved his finger across it. With another Hirenkyaku, Shinji appeared in front of it disarming the alarm. He opened the driver door and got in. "Alright lets get this show on the road!" Shinji shouted like an ordinary teenage boy. He had his license, so he was able to drive.legally. He placed the key in and started it up.
Spoiler:

Once the engine was started he pulled the thin into reverse backing out of the garage and got on the road. 'I should bring somebody with me, but who should I bring?' he thought as he made a right turn parking for a second. The engine pured as it was placed in park and idled, and Shinji sat in the driver seat thinking about somebody to bring. He would much rather prefer a gir, but he wasn't truly picky on who his guest would be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi]   The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:45 pm

Moka continued down the sidewalk, trying to think of something to do for the day. She really should have thought about it before she left, but she was just too anxious to get out of the house. She stopped for a moment and took out her cell phone. She flipped through the numbers with a hint of disappointment. Everyone that she held any interest in meeting up with were all working today. She sights and snapped her phone shut, then tucked it back in her pocket. The sun was starting to feel really hot, so she slid off the blaizer and unbuttoned the top two buttons of her shirt. She carried the blaizer in her arms while she continued on her walk, still contemplating on how to spend her day.

[Crappy x.x Sorry v.v]
Back to top Go down
Shinji Shinrei

Shinji Shinrei

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi]   The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:33 pm

Shinji continued to ponder on somebody to bring, but he couldn't quiet think of a person that he wanted to bring. He let out a sigh and turned on the radio and started to flip through the stations looking for something to listen to. Suddenly, his eye caught hold of somebody very familiar. It was Moka his boss, and Shinji smiled while he press on the horn. "Yo!" Shinji shouted with a smile and waved towards her. It had no top on it so his hand was raised up above the window.

Shinji then turned the radio down for him to speak to her. "I'm headed to the beach! wanna come?" Shinji asked with his eyes closed and a gentle smile on his face. After he asked, he grabbed his bag off the passenger seat and through it in the back seat. "I've got nobody to go with, and the beach wouldn't be fun all y my lonesome self.." he began to explain his reasons for offering her to tag along. She looked like she was hot on top of Shinji offering her good time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi]   The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:27 am

Moka continued onward until the loud honking of a car horn, followed by a male voice shouting at her, nearly scared her right out of her skin. She blinked and glanced in the direction of the commotion to find a hand waving out of the top of a rather nice car. She approached cautiously, not wanting to get kidnapped or raped or anything, only to find that it was only Shinji in the car. She let out a relieved sigh, then greeted the boy with a kind smile. Oh, Hi Shinji.. She blinked as he asked her if she wanted to go to the beach with him. Well...I'm not exactly dressed for the beach...I don't even have my swimsuit with me, and there is no way in heaven or hell that I'm swimming in the buff. She crossed her arms over her chest, looking at the male curiously. She didn't know why he'd ask her to go to the beach if she wasn't even dressed for it, though it did sound like fun...
Back to top Go down
Shinji Shinrei

Shinji Shinrei

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi]   The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:56 am

Shinji smiled back at Moka when she gave him a friendly smile. He calmly waited for her to reply to his question. It was a rather hot day, and Shinji needed the company. Yet, to Shinji's surrise, Moka gave an excuse on not going to the beach. She said she didn't have any swim wear. Shinji closed his eyes and stuck a big grin on his face.

"Hop in, I'll take you back to your place so you can get a swimsuit. Com on! it'll be fun!" Shinji said with a rather excited voice. He continued to look at her after offering her a ride back to her place so she can grab a swimsuit and come with him. "I mean, if you don't have anything better to do..." Shinji added while he waited for her to reply. His smile never left his express and his eyes continued to stay closed with that gullible look he always gives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi]   The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:03 pm

Moka blinked, surprised that he actually offered to take her back to her place so she could grab her swimsuit. He must really want her to come along. Well.... She stood a moment, thinking about the idea. She really didn't have a lot of time to spend with her fellow Quincies because of work. She barely even knew they existed, except for her. Then she met Nathalie, then Shinji, Gwen, and Ataris. She didn't think a day at the beach could hurt. As long as no one assumed she was some kind of perv going to the beach with a high school kid. She didn't want a bad reputation blooming. That's the last thing she needed. Her business would go under and she'd be broke. She lightly sighed and smiled, turning her attention back to the male. Oh...alright I'll go. My place is just down the road in that direction. She walked around and opened the car door, sitting in the passenger seat while pointing him in the direction from which she had just come. She could use a refreshing day at the beach. After all, she never had the time to go until now.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Shinrei

Shinji Shinrei

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi]   The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:37 pm

Shinji was glad that Moka wanted to go to the beach with him. It was definitely a chance to get to know each other better. They would figure out many things that each decided to avoiding talking about in their last meeting with all the quincy. Shinji waited for Moka to sit in the car before he would take notice of the direction she was pointing. "Alright!" Shinji exclaimed as he pulled the emergancy brake down, and placed the gear from park to drive.

Looking in his rear view mirror, Shinji made sure it was clear to pull out before he pressed on the gas to move from the side of the curb. "So, up here?" Shinji said as he drove in the direction she told him to go. He didn't know where she lived, so him knowing where he was going was all based on her directions. "You live in an apartment, or a house?" Shinji asked wondering what exactly he was looking for, or the next place to pull over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi]   The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:13 am

Moka smiled and buckled up, even though they weren't going all that far. As he drove, he asked if she lived in a house or an apartment. Moka had just recently leased a new house, finally getting out of her crappy apartment thanks to the bar's success. She pointed up the road, pointing out a small, powder blue house between two larger white houses. Moka didn't need anything huge. After all, it was just her living there. See that small blue house between the white ones? That's my place. You can just pull in the driveway and wait for me while I run in and find my swimsuit, okay? I'll just change when we get to the beach. She smiled a bit and sat back, enjoying the cool breeze that caressed her while the boy drove on. She loved convertables for this reason alone. She hated that it made her hair look like a rat's nest though. Nothing a brush won't fix. She chuckled to herself and simply waited for Shinji to pull in at her house.

[Crappy, I know, but it's late e.e]
Back to top Go down
Shinji Shinrei

Shinji Shinrei

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi]   The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:06 pm

Shinji smiled when she gave him the description of her home. His eyes gazed across the sides of the street ahead to see a little blue house between two large white ones. "Ah! there it is!" Shinji said as he drove towards the place. As he was driving he felt a familiar feeling, which made him know what he had to do. His free leg that wasn't touching the gas started to rapidly move up and down.

Finally making it to the driveway of the house, Shinji pulled in and shut off the car. "Um.. can I use your bathroom?" He asked politely, but he forgot to add the please at the end. "Opps, sorry, May I Please use the bathroom?" Shinji said correcting himself. His leg bounced in one spot as he waited for a reply. This indicated that he was beginning to really need to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi]   The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:30 pm

Moka's eyes slowly opened when she heard the boy exclaim "Ah! There it is!" She smiled a bit and waited for him to pull in. She started to wonder why he turned off the car. She simply shrugged, ignoring it, then began to get out of the car. She then heard him ask to use the bathroom. She lightly sighed and nodded while shuffking through her coat pocket for her house keys. After retrieving them, she gestured for him to follow as she walked towards the door. She stuck the house key into the lock and turned the key counter clockwise until she heard the lock click open. She grasped the doorknob and turned it, opening the door and holding it open for him. Come on in. The bathroom is down the hall, and to the right. I'm going to go change real quick since you're here anyway.. She waited for the male to get inside, then she shut the door. She tossed her coat on the sofa, throwing her keys on top of it. Her house wasn't exactly the cleanest. She had clothes scattered about all over. Shirts, skirts, bras, and panties littered the chair near the sofa as well as a couple bras hanging on the back of the sofa. A clear indication that a woman lived here alone. Moka walked off to her room, leaving Shinji to find the bathroom on his own while she changed.

Upon entering her room, she shut the door. She didn't want any teenage wandering eyes catching her in the nude. She flung off all her clothes, leaving them wherever they landed, then shuffled threw a dresser drawer until she found her aquamarine colored two piece swimsuit. She quickly dressed herself, then tied a matching wrap around her waist. She then tied her hair back into a ponytail to keep it out of the way before slipping on a pair of aqua blue flip-flops. After getting dressed, she walked to the hall closet to grab a beach towel, then returned to the living room. She picked up her house keys and plopped down on the sofa, waiting for Shinji.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Shinrei

Shinji Shinrei

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi]   The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:51 am

Shinji sat in the driver seat waiting for her permission. Once she was out of the car, Shinji jumped out and walked around the car. Hopping slightly from the urge to pee, Shinji waited for Moka to find her keys. After a couple seconds of searching, Moka found her keys and motioned for him to follow. Shinji did so promptly, and continued to patiently hop around for her to open the door.

It felt like forever before he heard the click of the door unlocking. Finally she opened the door and gave him directions before he ran in down the all and into the bathroom releasing himself of the body's wastes. Oh, it was like heaven when he was able to 'empty the tank'. Finally finishing with his business, Shinji walked over to the sink, and turned on the water and washed his hands.

Looking up at the mirror, Shinji looked at himself and gave himself a friendly smile. 'You can do this Shinji, she's beautiful, but she's your boss' He thought as he let out a deep sigh, and opened the bathroom door. Quietly he walked down the hall back into the living room. As he walked in he found Moka already set to go. "You ready?" Shinji said finally taking a look around the room for the first time. There was womens private property everywhere! Shinji's eye's widened as he looked around, his cheeks taking a slight redness to them. It wasn't a blush arousal, but more a blush of embarrassment. He wasn't sure if his eyes should be wondering around at her private undergarments and stuff. He looked towards the door and waited for a reply, and seemed to become slightly shy the his usual self.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi]   The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:05 am

Moka glanced up at Shinji and smiled lightly as he came out of the bathroom. She hoped he flushed and remembered to put the seat down. Whenever she had other male friends over, they usually forgot those important factors. She stood up and brushed her bangs out of her eyes, then plucked a lollipop out of the candy dish on her coffee table. It was blue raspberry flavored. Her favorite. She unwrapped it and popped it her mouth, then grabbed her keys. I'm ready. Lets get going while there is still sunshine. She smiled and walked to the front door, opening it before walking outside. She waited on the porch for Shinji so she could lock up. The sun's golden rays hit Moka's skin, illuminating her body beautifully. She smiled and relaxed in the sun's warm embrace, a soft content sigh passing her lips. As soon as Shinji would exit, she closed the door and locked it before making her way to his car. She sat the beach towel in the back seat, then tucked her keys underneath it. After that, she got in the passenger seat, waiting for Shinji to hurry up and get this little beach adventure on the road.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Shinrei

Shinji Shinrei

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi]   The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:25 pm

Shinji took a peek towards Moka as she stood up and reached out grabbing a lolipop. She stuck it in her mouth, and Shinji's curiosity of her out fit got the better of him. His eyes trailed to her feet noticing she was quiet ready to go to the beach. Then they slowly moved up the length of her body until meeting with her eyes once again. She promptly said she was ready to go and walked towards the door opening it.

Shinji watched her as she walked outside on the porch. He wanted to move but he was stunned by his friends beauty. Shinji closed his head and shrugged before walking out the door on the porch with Moka. "Um... Do you know how to drive, Moka?" He asked politely. He stood behind her as she locked her door, and slowly made his way over to the car. It's not that he didn't know how to drive or didn't have his license, he just wanted to kick back, and listen to music. He would probably change during the drive as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi]   The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:19 am

Moka could feel Shinji's eyes on her, though she promptly ignored it. She quirked a brow when he asked her if she knew how to drive. She knew how, but never bothered to get a car since everything was within walking distance. She smiled towards Shinji and took the lollipop from her mouth for a moment so she could answer him. Yeah, I can drive. Do you want me to take the wheel or something? You'll actually trust me with such an expensive car? She chuckled a bit and licked the lollipop a couple times before popping it back into her mouth before sliding over into the driver's seat. She held her hand out to Shinji and motioned for him to hand over the keys. She didn't mind driving them. She figured it would look much better than a teenager driving a grown woman around. If anything, she'd be seen as an older sister taking her brother to the beach, and not a woman who appears to be robbing the cradle. She gave Shinji a kinds smile, waiting to see if he actually planned on letting her drive or not.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Shinrei

Shinji Shinrei

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi]   The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:33 pm

Shinji smiled at her comment on how he wanted her to drive. It made it look better on her end anyway. She was in fact like five years older then Shinji himself which would make her image look bad if she is seen with a minor. That definitely wouldn't be good for her line of business as a bar owner. Shinji walked up to the passenger side car as she slide over into the driver seat, and as she got herself comfortable in the chair, Shinji got into the car handing her his keys.

"I hope you don't wreck it at least... I have full coverage, but that doesn't mean it would be okey to total my car..." Shinji said rather nervous of letting go of his keys. Yet, he mustered up some courage and let go of the keys. "Alright, lets get this show on the road!" Shinji said with a grin, and a kind expression plastered on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi]   The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:42 pm

Moka chuckled a bit as he nervously handed over the keys after getting in the car. He didn't seem to trust her driving abilities. She didn't bother to answer him. The cold shoulder was a worse punishment. She ignored him and put the key in the ignition before starting it up. The car purred like a kitten. She smirked and pulled out of her driveway, keeping her eyes on the road behind her as to watch for on coming traffic before pulling out completely and heading out towards the beach. Moka's driving capabilities were proven to surpass what the boy next to her assumed. Sure, she didn't drive often, but that didn't mean she didn't know how. A cruel idea suddenly popped in her head, a wicked grin tugging at the corners of her lips. She waited until traffic was clear, then started to purposely swerve, acting as if she was losing control of the vehicle. She skidded into a parking space, feining distress. The charade quickly fading and becoming replaced with laughter the moment she realized where she pulled into. The clean air of the beach filled her nostrils. She glanced over at Shinji, wondering if he was in a state of panic. She assumed he wouldn't pee his pants since he went before they left.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Shinrei

Shinji Shinrei

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi]   The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:48 am

Soul turned slightly putting his seat belt on after he handed Moka the keys. After sticking his seatbelt on, Soul grabbed the handle to move the back of the seat back a little to make his sitting position more comfortable. Once he was all done, Shinji turned the radio on and started to listen to some rap music. Though Shinji liked all different kinds of music, he was just in the mood for some R&B, or rap.

To his pleasing, a R&B song was on, and quietly he started listening to it as he reached in the back grabbing his bag. Pulling it up to his lap, Shinji unzipped the top and grabbed his blue swimming trunks and white tank top. after getting his clothes that he will be wearing at the beach he put his bag in the back. The whole time, Moka was driving great and Shinji looked at her with a smile. His eyes then trailed from her face down her torso, then to her thick thighs that caused him to get slightly aroused by her beauty once again. Shinji quickly looked away making sure she didn't notice him. His eyes gazed across the freeway that seemed to decrease in traffic rapidly.

Well, at least they wouldn't need to get stuck in traffic while going to the beach. Yet, suddenly Shinji was suddenly pushed into the door, and then quickly thrown towards Moka. Quickly Shinji grabbed the handle above the window made for situations like this. "What happened?" shinji exclaimed looking forward, but nobody was on the road. 'hm..." Shinji looked at Moka seeing a large grin on her face. Shinji got a comedic expression on his face as he noticed that the car was picking up speed. quickly, Moka took the turn off the freeway and took a sharp right into the parking lot of the beach. Shinji had scared expression on his face as she showed no signs of slowly down. Suddenly, Shinji was jerked foward from her stomping on the gas and going into a full on slide. Shinji spread his arms out gripping one hand on the door, and the other grabbed and groped Moka's breast. Shinji closed his eyes and was scared stiff for a second. His breathing was heavy from the sudden rush of adrenaline coursing through his veins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi]   The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:09 am

Moka's right eye twitched slightly as she felt the pressure of a hand on her right breast. She turned towards Shinji, a dumbfounded look plastered on her face. She noticed people staring as they walked by. Whispers and stares started to irritate her. What was more incriminating than seeing a woman in her twenties being groped by a boy under the age of eighteen? Shinji.....TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME, YOU PERVERT!! With the outburst, there came a vicious slap. The ear shattering sound of her hand coming in contact with the boy's cheek was enough to make anyone cringe. Moka was strong, very strong. After the slap heard around the world, she got out of the car. She grabbed her towel and headed towards the sand. She glanced back at Shinji, smiling as if nothing had happened. Come on, already! There is only so much daylight left!
Back to top Go down
Zaraki Kenpachi

Zaraki Kenpachi

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi]   The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:32 am

Delete this please.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Shinrei

Shinji Shinrei

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi]   The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:33 am

Shinji finally caught his breathe, and looked up at Moka with a comical face. Yet, just as he was about to say something, he noticed where his hand was, and blushed lightly as he gave it a soft squeeze. Suddenly, he felt the hard, and solid hand connect with his right cheek. Instantly taking his hand of Moka's breast, Shinji's head was jerked to the side, and a large red imprint of her hand, and ring bands from the rings she was wearing.

Shinji winced in pain and moved towards his door. Shinji grabbed his face, waiting for the pain to ease, and make she she didn't split him open. Shinji whited his face and saw no blood on his hands, just the stinging pain. Shinji looked up quiet angry, but he knew what it was for, and he didn't want to argue either. Quietly, Shinji removed his shirt and then his pants from within the car. Quickly he dressed himself in some blue swimtrunks, but only placed his tank top out his neck.

Shinji got out of the car just in time to hear Moka tell him to hurry up because the sunlight wouldn't last for ever. "Humph!" Shinji grunted and looked around making sure nobody was looking in his direction. With a quick Hirenkyaku, Shinji apeared behind Moka and started walking to the beach with the sun shining in his face, and that refreshing ocean breeze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi]   The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:57 am

[By the way....Moka doesn't wear rings o.o Just so ya know...]

Moka smiled as she stepped foot into the warm sand, feeling a few granules slip into her flip flops as she walked along the beach. It wasn't too overly populated. In fact, it was just perfect. She spotted just the right spot an quickly claimed it for herself and Shinji. She unfolded her towel and laid it out in the sand before sitting down on it. She laid back, stretching out on the large beach towel. She loved the feel of the sun warming her skin. She took in a deep breath, then exhaled slowly as she relaxed her body and her mind. She had already forgotten about the incuident in the car. She blew it off as an accident, and nothing more. Accidents happen, right? She chuckled to herself and closed her eyes, crossing her arms over her taut belly while she stretched one of her long, shapely legs out while keeping the other slightly bent. She just wanted to lay back and relax for a while before deciding to go for a swim.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Shinrei

Shinji Shinrei

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi]   The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:03 am

Being slapped caused Shinji to be slightly annoyed by Moka's presence. Though she had good reason, she caused the 'accident' to happen. Yet, she smacks him and then acts like nothing happened! Shinji rubbed the side of his face which still have a red mark of a hand print. His curious eyes seemed to travel up her legs as she bent over to lay the beach towel on the sand. His mind slowly began to wonder off, and he forgot all about what had just happened.

Then when Moka turned to sit and lay down on the towel, Shinji slowly moved his head to make it look like he was starring at something else. His hand was still rubbing his face, but he had a smile on his face. Maybe it was best to forget it ever happened. "Say Moka, wanna walk down the beach, get are feet wet to test the water?" Shinji said dropping his bag next to the towel. He then removed his tank-top from around his neck placing it on top of the bag. He really didn't want to just sit and sun bathe. He came to the beach to have fun... not relax!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi]   The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:40 am

Moka blinked and glanced up at Shinji as he dropped his bag and shirt down next to her towel. She sat up and smiled towards him. His cheek was still an angry red color, but the hand print was slowly fading. She felt kinda bad for slapping him. After all, she did sort of cause the whole situation. She lightly sighed, then smiled once more as he asked if she wanted to walk along the beach with him. Sure, she wanted to relax. She rarely got nice days off like this one. But after hitting him like that, she figured that she owed him a nice walk on the beach. She stood up and slipped her shoes off, leaving them next to her towel. She then untied the cover from around her waist, revealing the bottom half of her swimsuit. She laid the cover on her towel to keep it out of the sand, then lightly smoothed her hands down her body, dusting off any stray sand particles. She then glanced up at Shinji and smiled. Well, lead the way then. A walk sounds lovely. She then turned her back to the boy to readjust her top. She noticed many males eyeing her, then shooting Shinji random thumbs up and looking at him like he was god or something. Moka shrugged, ignoring it all. She knew their little outing was nothing like that, and she kinda hoped Shinji did too. She really didn't need rumors of her going around. She lightly sighed and turned back towards Shinji, her hands resting on her hips while she waited.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Shinrei

Shinji Shinrei

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi]   The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:16 am

Shinji stared at Moka as she stood up and got herself ready for a walk on the beach. Shinji stuck a soft hearted smile on his face. He let his hand fall to his side and looked around that the people watching them. He smiled nervously when a few people gave him a thumbs up, and was flattered by how the people thought they were on a date. Quietly Shinji waited for Moka to finish up. He watched as she undid the bottom garment that was covering her bottom piece.

Shinji's eyes widened, blushing as he looked away. Oh my god was he becoming more and more attracted to her with every passing second. Part of him liked the teasing she was doing, but the other half did want to offend her with such things as his arousal. Shinji kept he head turned away with his body slight turned. He starred off at the sparkling blue water, and attempted to let those naughty thoughts drift away and forgotten.

Well, lead the way then. A walk sounds lovely. Moka said to shinji while he was looking away. Slightly startled, Shinji looked towards Moka pretty quickly. "Oh?" He paused scratching his forehead. He suddenly became more shy around Moka for some odd reason. Shinji was becoming more aware of the fact of how he actually liked her, liked her. "Alright lets go!" Shinji said held his arm out for her to grab. He was always raised to escort a female in a formal way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi]   The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next