Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Reunion... [Private - Zaraki] Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Reunion... [Private - Zaraki] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Reunion... [Private - Zaraki] Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Reunion... [Private - Zaraki] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Reunion... [Private - Zaraki] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Reunion... [Private - Zaraki] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Reunion... [Private - Zaraki] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Reunion... [Private - Zaraki] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Reunion... [Private - Zaraki] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Reunion... [Private - Zaraki]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

Reunion... [Private - Zaraki] Empty
PostSubject: Reunion... [Private - Zaraki]   Reunion... [Private - Zaraki] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:16 pm

Yachiru had taken time away from her division to take a short trip to the Rukongai's North Alley of Loitering Spirits. The Kusajishi District. The place held special meaning to the young female. It was the first place she came across anyone who would prove to be family to her. Centuries ago, this young woman who was no more than a toddler then, came across a man painted with the blood of other men. She wasn't afraid. She approached him and touched his bloody blade with child-like innocence. From there on, the bond was sealed, only to grow stronger over time. Now, no more than six hundred years later, she found herself back in the same place once more, but she was alone. She walked down the empty alley until she found the very spot where she met a man she is honored to call her father. In this spot was a tiny shrine dedicated to him. It was no more than a mound of smooth stones with a picture of the two from the past and a few bells glued crudely to the rocks. Yachiru simply smiled and sat down in front of the shrine. Today, she was wearing his old haori over the haori for her own division. She lightly smiled and reached out towards the photo, her fingertips brushing against the smooth, glossy paper. Ken-chan....if you don't come back....I'll never forgive you...and I'll never give you candy again... Yachiru sniffled and drew her knees in close to her body before crossing her arms on top of them. She buried her face in her arms and wept. This was the only time anyone would ever see Yachiru like this. Only when it came to Kenpachi..
Back to top Go down
Zaraki Kenpachi

Zaraki Kenpachi

PostSubject: Re: Reunion... [Private - Zaraki]   Reunion... [Private - Zaraki] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:07 pm

Not being a captain anymore was messed up. How could they do that! oh how that pissed him off. On top of everything else, he still hadn't seen Yachiru. He had heard she had accomplished alot herself and became a captain. He was proud of her, but one thing he wasn't informed off was the dramatic change she went through. Since Yammamoto was the one who informed him of Yachiru's accomplishments, and he probably wanted to get a couple laughs out of Kenpachi.

He was informed that she was somewhere in the Rukongai, and he had a feeling he knew where she was at. Strong and Tall Kenpachi walked through the slums of his childhood. Yet, his most cherished memory was here as well. This is where he met Yachiru, a small innocent child that wasn't afraid of blood. Zaraki thought she would be where they first met, but his horrible sense of direction prolonged him from getting there quickly. Kenpachi took a right, and the two lefts and ended back where he just came from. He was about to say the hell with it and start charging through walls. But then he heard a familiar voice crying, but it sounded like a grown women? but why was it familiar? Kenpachi followed the noise and found himself in the very place he met Yachiru. A young, pink haired women was sitting down with her knees curled up and arms wrapped around them.

Kenpachi kinda stood there with his usual serious look and gave the girl and abrupt curt. "This is private property!" he said referring to how this was the place he met Yachiru. He had not realized the fact that the women, was Yachiru. A dark shade covered Kenpachi's face, and a look that could kill from the eye that wasn't covered by an eye patch. He wasn't wearing his captain Haori because he seemed to have lost it while he was missing. His observation of the womens Haori seemed oddly familiar as well, and then it hit him. "Where'd you get that Haori" His tone low but aggravated.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Reunion... [Private - Zaraki]   Reunion... [Private - Zaraki] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:52 pm

Yachiru sat in silence for the longest time, not noticing anyone walking by, nor approaching. She always seemed out of when whenever she was thinking about Kenpachi. Only when a familiar voice rang from behind her did she open her eyes and look up. She heard two statements, one about her presence and one about the haori she was wearing. The voice alone was enough to stop her heart dead in its tracks. Her eyes grew wide. T-That voice..... She slowly looked over her shoulder, then rubbed her eyes. She assumed her tears were merely causing a hallucination, but what she saw was as clear as day. She knew that towering figure anywhere. Her eyes welled with tears once again, but this time they were tears of joy. She rose to her feet and turned to face the figure completely, a look of disbelief on her face. Kenny....you...you're back.... YOU'RE BACK!!! She then leapt into the arms of the man, her own arms wrapping tightly around his neck. Her face was buried in his shoulder, her tears soaking his attire. She never gave up hope that he'd return, and didn't even care if he recognized her right away or not, though she had a feeling that he would in due time.
Back to top Go down
Zaraki Kenpachi

Zaraki Kenpachi

PostSubject: Re: Reunion... [Private - Zaraki]   Reunion... [Private - Zaraki] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:25 pm

Zaraki stood there with a serious expression as the young pink haired women perked her head up. A moment of silence flooded the area when Kenpachi asked what her business was in this area. Since she was a shinigami, and wearing a Haori, Kenpachi didn't know what exactly somebody of her stature was walking around an area such as this.

This place meant more to Zaraki then it seemed. First off, This is were Zaraki learned his ways of life. Second, Kenpachi met Yachiru here, which created a bond that went deeper then most father Daughter relationships. Third, This very place is were he received his first name, Zaraki. Kenpachi watched as the young women turned her head and looked at him before saying something all too familiar.

"Kenny" was the first words Zaraki could hear come out of her mouth. 'hm...' Zaraki started to ponder on who this women was, but he couldn't quiet tell who it was, but she held a striking resemblance to somebody he knew. Yet, he couldn't quiet stick his finger on it. Suddenly, before Zaraki could even ask a question, the women was already hugging him. Her arms wrapped around his neck. Being confused, Zaraki didn't hug her back and simply stood there straight. His body didn't even move when she tackle glomped him.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Reunion... [Private - Zaraki]   Reunion... [Private - Zaraki] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:56 pm

Yachiru lifted her head from Kenpachi's shoulder and looked up at him, her deep pink hues meeting his single goldenrod orb. She gave him a soft smile and sat up on his right shoulder. She was still quite small in stature, she being only five feet tall, and very light. She missed her little perch and felt pleased to be sitting atop his shoulder again. She looked down at him, he probably thinking she was crazy, but she wanted to make him realize who she was without telling him. She remained silent for a moment, then suddenly raised her right arm. She pointed down a random alleyway, then smiled. That way, Ken-chan! She didn't know where she was pointing to, but knew it lead towards the Inuzuri district, or maybe the Zaraki district. She just hoped that the gesture would finally make him realize who the girl on his shoulder was.
Back to top Go down
Zaraki Kenpachi

Zaraki Kenpachi

PostSubject: Re: Reunion... [Private - Zaraki]   Reunion... [Private - Zaraki] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:02 pm

Zaraki looked at the pink haired girl as she lifted her head from his shoulder. She then lifted herself up onto his shoulder and sat down. 'hm...' Zaraki pondered on how familiar this was, but who could she be? his head turned and looked up towards her face. She does bare a striking resemblance to Yachiru, but Yachiru was only 3 feet tall, and took the appearance of a eight year old.

Suddenly, she said something that seemed to turn on a beep that was trying to confirm who she was. The pink haired girl pointed off in some random direction and told Kenpachi to go that way. Slowly his hands lifted picking the young women off his shoulders. Putting her in front of him with his hands under her arms, Kenpachi started to examine the womens features. Suddenly his one eye widened. "Are you......" His tongue seemed to be tied, and he could get out what he wanted to say. If it was Yachiru, this would be a very shocking situation.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Reunion... [Private - Zaraki]   Reunion... [Private - Zaraki] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:13 pm

Yachiru smiled sweetly when he turned to look at her, his gruff appearance never phasing her. She thenblinked as Kenpachi plucked her from his shoulder. She whined in protest and wriggled in his grasp. She finally got so sit back on his shoulder after being separated for so long, only to be taken from it once again. She pouted and gave Kenpachi the saddest puppy face as he now held her out in front of him, her feet kicking lightly as they dangled above the ground. She looked up at him, still holding the puppy face, and then changed her expression instantly, smiling sweetly. Come on, Ken-chan! You can buy me candy, now lemme back on your shoulder so we can go! She squirmed a bit. Her hands resting on his wrists. She giggled, and kept her eyes on Kenpachi, a perma-smile plastered on her face.
Back to top Go down
Zaraki Kenpachi

Zaraki Kenpachi

PostSubject: Re: Reunion... [Private - Zaraki]   Reunion... [Private - Zaraki] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:22 am

Kenpachi had a dumbfound look on his face when he just realized who exactly this women was. "Yachiru!?" He said with a rather confused tone of voice. "But... wasn't Yachiru a kid?" He added as he placed her on the ground and placed his hand to his chin. As he pondered he starred at Yachiru with his one eye. As he looked in her eye, he could see that it was her.

Zaraki smiled softly and closed his eyes and placed his hand on top of Yachiru's head. He laughed and started walking in the direction she pointed. "How does Ice cream sound" Zaraki said as he walked down the street probably with Yachiru on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Reunion... [Private - Zaraki]   Reunion... [Private - Zaraki] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:10 am

Yachiru giggled as Kenpachi finally realized who she was. Of course it's me, Ken-chan! Who were ya expecting? Cueball? And I was a kid, but when you disappeared, I woke up looking like this! It was weird....and I thought I'd never see you again... Yachiru's expression seemed to sadden a bit, but instantly changes to one of pure joy as she felt Kenpachi's hand on her head. His laughter, though a rare thing, always seemed to cheer her up. She giggled and hopped back up onto his right shoulder, making herself nice and cozy. She didn't plan on getting off of it any time soon. Her eyes lit up when he mentioned ice cream. She was nearly drooling. Her old, child like behavior seemed to resurface now. Wheee! Ice cream!! Lets go go GO!! I'm huuuuungry! She pointed in the same random direction while Kenpachi continued to walk. For the first time in a long time, she was happy.
Back to top Go down
Zaraki Kenpachi

Zaraki Kenpachi

PostSubject: Re: Reunion... [Private - Zaraki]   Reunion... [Private - Zaraki] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:05 am

Zaraki smiled kind heartedly. Yachiru was the only person that could ever make him smile with a friendly smile stretched across his face. Quietly he walked in the direction that Yachiru pointed, from atop his shoulder. "Patience!" Zaraki said with a frown. That was probably the only thing he didn't miss was her pushiness towards sweets.

As zaraki made his way down the street, He took some random turn and looked over at Yachiru. "So, am I ever gonna get my Haori back from you?" He asked with a snicker noticing that she had still been wearing it. "It definitely seems pretty big on your small body!" He said sarcastically and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Reunion... [Private - Zaraki]   Reunion... [Private - Zaraki] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:47 am

Yachiru huffed as he shouted her, then lightly swatted the back of his head. Patience?! I've been patient enough while waiting for your big butt to come back!! I can be impatient about ice cream if I wanna! Though she looked furious on the outside, inside she was smiling. She had missed these little harmless arguments so much, that it was like heaven to have them again. She then heard him ask if he was ever going to get his haori back, then he teased her about it being big on her petite frame. No way!! I've grown attached to this! Besides, it's the only thing that doesn't burn away when I use my bankai. It protects my new body from the peeping eyes of the male population! Sooo..... Nope nope NOPE!! You're not getting it back! She giggled and almost sang the last part out in a cheery tone. She had cherished the haori since his disappearance and absolutely refused to part with it. If anybody ever tried to take it from her or tried to tell her to take it off, she'd start to cry. Nobody had ever been able to make her give it up.

Yachiru sat up a bit on Kenpachi's shoulder and pointed in another random direction. That way! She giggled and started to fidgit with the bells on his spikey hair when a thought came to mind. She realized that, unless Zaraki came to live with her in the Thirteenth division, she'd have to part with him again. Yachiru's eyes nearly filled with tears upon thinking this, and that's when an idea came to mind. Ken-chan! Come back to the thirteenth division with me!! You don't gotta take any seated positions or anything, but just stay there with me... I'll even talk to Ro-Ro Sotaicho to make sure it's okay! Please, please, Pretty pleeeeeeease?? I'll give you your haori back if you do..... She giggled and hugged the man's neck, nuzzling his cheek. She hoped he'd accept her offer, and hoped even more that Hiyro would allow him to stay with her.
Back to top Go down
Zaraki Kenpachi

Zaraki Kenpachi

PostSubject: Re: Reunion... [Private - Zaraki]   Reunion... [Private - Zaraki] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:17 am

"Patience?! I've been patient enough while waiting for your big butt to come back!! I can be impatient about ice cream if I wanna!" Yachiru exclaimed when Kenpachi told her to be patient. It was cute, and her angry face only made Kenpachi laugh out loud. Kenpachi asked if he'd get his Haori back, " No way!! I've grown attached to this! Besides, it's the only thing that doesn't burn away when I use my bankai. It protects my new body from the peeping eyes of the male population! Sooo..... Nope nope NOPE!! You're not getting it back!" Yachiru exclaimed even further.

Kenpachi frowned, and his humor kinda died for a second when she said she wasn't giving it back. Kenpachi narrowed his one eye and looked towards Yachiru. As he looked at her she pointed off in a random direction, which Kenpachi started walking in promptly. "Where is this Ice cream shop Yachiru!" Kenpachi mutter as he walked forward. He was bent out of shape enough that his title as captain was revoked. Though, it wasn't a big blow, because he could be lazier more then ever.

Zaraki didn't get an answer to his question, and he turned his head and looked at Yachiru. He noticed that her eyes were becoming teary. "Whats wrong?" Zaraki asked but was quickly answered. "Ken-chan! Come back to the thirteenth division with me!! You don't gotta take any seated positions or anything, but just stay there with me... I'll even talk to Ro-Ro Sotaicho to make sure it's okay! Please, please, Pretty pleeeeeeease?? I'll give you your haori back if you do...." Yachiru exclaimed slightly panicky. She lacked herself around his neck and nuzzled on his face.

Meanwhile Zaraki stood there for a few seconds Silent like he was pondering. He loved getting a rouse out of Yachiru, because she would probably start yelling at him. "Well, I don't...." Zaraki said looking at Yachiru and seeing the tears build up in her eyes. He looked away with a frown, and let out a big sigh. "Alright... but only if I get my Haori back!" He said firmly.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Reunion... [Private - Zaraki]   Reunion... [Private - Zaraki] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:46 am

Yachiru giggled as Kenpachi began to grow weary of walking while searching for the ice cream shop. She decided to take charge then and there. She leapt down from his shoulder, landing at his side. In one swift movement, she scooped Kenpachi up as if he was no heavier than a feather, then took off in a dead run towards the ice cream shop near the Zaraki district. Upon arriving, she set him down, giggling happily. Here it is!! I remembered 'cause I come here all the time. They have the best butterscotch ice cream! That's what I want! Buuuutterscoooootch!! She smiled and hopped back up onto her six foot, five inch perch and made herself comfortable. She then heard him accept her offer to come back to her division with her. Her eyes grew big, a wide cartoon like grin appearing on her face. She squealed in delight and hugged his neck tightly before flinging off hios haori and draping it over his face. The way the garment sat on his head made him look like the gost of a triceratops or something. She giggled and hugged him again. I'm so happy you'll come back with me, Ken-chan!! I never want us to be separated again!! Who will keep the creepy boys away from me if you go away again?! Now!! Onward to ice cream, Kenny!![/font] She grinned and pointed towards the door of the ice cream shop, awaiting Kenpachi to move. After ice cream, she'd send a hell butterfly to Hiyro, explaining the circumstances and asking for permission to keep Kenpachi at her division. She was sure Hiyro would understand her reasons, knowing well of how attached she was to Zaraki. She was sure he'd allow him to stay with her.
Back to top Go down
Zaraki Kenpachi

Zaraki Kenpachi

PostSubject: Re: Reunion... [Private - Zaraki]   Reunion... [Private - Zaraki] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:52 am

Kenpachi was surprised when Yachiru jumped off his shoulder and picked him up. Quickly after picking him up, Yachiru too off with a quick dash, and moved to a sprint. Yachiru moved through the streets until coming up to the ice cream shop. Yachiru placed Zaraki down, finally allowing him to speak on the conditions to him staying with her.

I'm so happy you'll come back with me, Ken-chan!! I never want us to be separated again!! Who will keep the creepy boys away from me if you go away again?! Now!! Onward to ice cream, Kenny!! Yachiru said after jumping back on his shoulder and throwing his haori on his face. Kenpachi just let out a small sigh, and removed the Hoari from his face. He tossed it over his shoulder and walked into the Ice cream shop.

When they walked in, tons of people turned towards them. It was an odd sight to see a pretty, young women sitting atop a giant moving pillar. It was indeed a very strange sight to see, but one of the employees noticed that the young women was Yachiru.

"Hey, Yachiru!" The employee said with a large grin. He then looked at Kenpachi who gave him a mean glare. Zaraki moved his head towards Yachiru, "You know that punk?" Zaraki asked. And Kenpachi heard Yachiru said she's been a regular here.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Reunion... [Private - Zaraki]   Reunion... [Private - Zaraki] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:44 am

Yachiru blinked, then waved excitedly towards the male who greeted her. She giggled and watched Kenpachi glare at the male before turning towards her and asking if she knew him. Yachiru smiled and nodded. Yep yep! That's Tohru. He's here every time I come in for ice cream after visiting the little shrine I made for you in the Kusajishi District. He's a good friend! Hey, Ru-Ru-Kun!! Get me some butterscotch Ice cream, pease! And get Ken-chan some too! She giggled and watched as the male blushed and bowed to her. Hai, Yachiru-sama!! He quickly ran back to the counter to prepare Yachiru's choice, returning with a dish of butterscotch icecream for her. He handed it up to her, then waited for Zaraki to give his order.
Back to top Go down
Zaraki Kenpachi

Zaraki Kenpachi

PostSubject: Re: Reunion... [Private - Zaraki]   Reunion... [Private - Zaraki] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:19 am

Kenpachi simply watched the guy who seemed to know Yachiru go and get her ice cream she ordered. Kenpachi looked over at Yachiru who was sitting comfortably on top of his shoulder. "It seems a lot has changed since I've been gone" Kenpachi said scratching the back of his head a little. His head turned back to the man who was no giving Yachiru her order, and then turned towards Kenpachi to take his order. Kenpachi only gave the man a glare that quickly struck fear in the man.

"Now that you got your ice cream Yachiru, lets get out of here.." Kenpachi paused and looked up at Yachiru who was on his shoulder, and gave her a frown. "I haven't been able to strntch my legs lately, know of any place that can use some hollow extermination?" Kenpachi asked. His boredom was increasing, and he had already done everything he had planned for the day, and that was finding Yachiru, which he did.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Reunion... [Private - Zaraki]   Reunion... [Private - Zaraki] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:14 pm

Yachiru giggled and quickly devoured her desert, a few stray drops dripping down onto Kenpachi's head. She grinned and pretended that she didn't notice them. She then heard Kenpachi say that he wanted to leave. She blinked and looked down at him. But Ken-Chaaaaaan! You didn't get your ice cream yet!! She pouted when he asked if there were any places where hollow exterminators were needed. She blinked and thought for a moment, then remembered that she hadn't done her morning patrol. She grinned. Come on patrol with me, Ken-chan! You can kill any hollows I find. Howzat sound? She giggled and patted his spikey head, his little jingle bells ringing with every pat.

[Crapy post, but I'm tired x.xD
Back to top Go down
Zaraki Kenpachi

Zaraki Kenpachi

PostSubject: Re: Reunion... [Private - Zaraki]   Reunion... [Private - Zaraki] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:39 pm

As Kenpachi stood there, he could feel small drops of coldness on his head. "Hm..?" Kenpachi pondered on what that feeling was. His hand lifted and slowly he rubbed the top of his head, making the bells in his hair ring. He didn't feel anything, so he simply just let his hand drop and waited for Yachiru to respond.

But Ken-Chaaaaaan! You didn't get your ice cream yet!! Yachiru complained. Kenpachi let out a small sigh and looked up towards Yachiru. "I'm good on the ice cream... If I wanted to eat something it would be real food.. not sweats" Kenpachi replied to her and turned his head forward once again. The only thing that he was remotely interested in was stretching his muscles, and the only way he could do that was to fight hollows.

Come on patrol with me, Ken-chan! You can kill any hollows I find. Howzat sound? Yachiru exclaimed informing Kenpachi of her neglected Duties. Kenpachi nodded in agreement, and turned towards the exit. "Lets go then..." Kenpachi said closing his one eye and headed for the front door.

(OOC: Don't worry. Your posts are fine.))
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Reunion... [Private - Zaraki]   Reunion... [Private - Zaraki] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:58 pm

Yachiru giggled excitedly as Kenpachi headed out of the little ice cream parlor. She waved goodbye to Tohru, he seeming to sulk as she left. Yachiru suddenly went rigid atop Kenpachi's shoulders. She shivered and closed her eyes. She donned a more serious demeanor now. Ken-chan....you feel that..? Hollows...in the Zaraki District....and there is a lot of them. Looks like you'll get to work that old body of yours after all. Hope you won't break a hip or something. Her eyes slowly opened. She could feel the powerful spiritual pressures in the air. It felt like seven at the least, all Menos Grande class Menos. She swatted the back of Kenpachi's head before gripping his kosode. Whatcha waitin' for, Ken-chan?? An invitation?! Let's kick some hollow butt!! ONWARD!! She giggled and pointed toweards the direction from which she sensed the hollow signatures. For once, she knew where to go.
Back to top Go down
Zaraki Kenpachi

Zaraki Kenpachi

PostSubject: Re: Reunion... [Private - Zaraki]   Reunion... [Private - Zaraki] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:25 pm

Zaraki quietly made his way out of the ice cream parlor, and down the street. His boredom was increasing with every moment. Yachiru sat on his shoulder being her usual cheerful self until suddenly, Kenpachi sensed a rather large spiritual pressure. No it wasn't just a single presence of reiatsu, but multiple Menos grande level Reiatsu's. A large smirk appeared across Zaraki's face, and he became entirely interested in this reiatsu. "Yeah" Kenpachi said to Yachiru in reply to her question on if he felt the reiatsu or not.

Just as Yachiru asked 'what'cha waiting for' Kenpachi was already on the move towards the reiatsu that he was feeling. It was close, So getting lost wasn't something Zaraki had to worry about. Not only was it close, it's hard to miss a large hundred foot black figure towering above the Zaraki district. With a frown on his face, Kenpachi was advancing quickly towards a wall. Making no effort to turn, Kenpachi ran straight through the wall and continued on towards the sources of the reiatsu that was flooding the area.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Reunion... [Private - Zaraki]   Reunion... [Private - Zaraki] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:22 pm

Yachiru giggled and heald on for dear life as Kenpachi took off towards the hollows. For once, the duo wasn't lost while searching. Though their destination wasn't hard to miss due to some menos grande towering over the Zaraki District. Yachiru then noticed something troublesome. A wall. A thick wall. And Kenpachi wasn't stopping. Her eyes grew wide and she began to tug his hair wildly. Ken-chan!! Wall.. Wall! WALL!!! Ke--

BOOOOOOM!!

Kenpachi tore through the wall. Yachiru didn't. She laid amongst the rubble, knocked out cold. She wasn't exactly a woman of steel. Her forehead was bleeding slightly, garbled words of nonsense escaping her lips as she lay there in a daze. K-K-Ken-Ch-Chaaaa...urrrrggghh.....
Back to top Go down
Zaraki Kenpachi

Zaraki Kenpachi

PostSubject: Re: Reunion... [Private - Zaraki]   Reunion... [Private - Zaraki] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:55 pm

As Kenpachi charged at the wall, Yachiru became frantic and started pulling on Kenpachi's hair. Kenpachi wasn't gonna stop though, and with much force Kenpachi ran straight through the wall. As he ran through the wall though, Kenpachi felt his hair get pulled back before suddenly he felt absolutely no weight on his back and hair.

Sliding to a stop, Kenpachi turned his head towards the large hole in the wall. His eyes gazed across the rubble and finally he saw Yachiru under a few crumbled rocks that laid on top of her. Letting out a sigh of irritation, Kenpachi walked back through the whole and up next to Yachiru with a frown on his face. "Whats the matter? You know to hang on tight when I run at walls... " Kenpachi said before bending over and picking up one of the small bolders that was on top of Yachiru's stomach.

Holding the rock in one hand with ease, Kenpachi tossed the rock over his shoulder before grabbing Yachiru by the back of the Collar and picking her up off the ground. When he picked her up, she was limp and wasn't standing on her own. "Yo! wake ya ass up!" Kenpachi said tapping Yachiru's cheek attempting to wake her up. As Kenpachi did this with a relaxed posture, and a nonchalant expression, A Meno's grande stepped on the ground about twenty feet away from him. "Hm...?" Kenpachi's head turned as he felt the ground vibrate like an earthquake.

Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Reunion... [Private - Zaraki]   Reunion... [Private - Zaraki] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:42 am

Yachiru groaned as Kenpachi pulled a boulder off of her stomach. A dribble of blood ran from the corner of her mouth and down her chin as she was hoisted up by her collar and poked. She heard Kenpachi yelling, but his voice was a garbled mess of sounds. What finally brought her to full consciousness was the roar of a Menos Grande. The hollow spotted the two by the crumbled wall, its great mouth opening before a crimson sphere formed within its gaping maw. A cero. The hollow fired in the direction of Yachiru and Kenpachi. Yachiru squeaked and snatched Kenpachi up before she shunpoed into the air, carrying the hulking male as if he weighed nothing. Yachiru then let him go and pointed at the hollow while screaming at it, scolding it like it was nothing more than a child who was misbehaving. HEY!!! Watch it, ya dummy! If you hurt me, Ken-chan will be mad and he'll kill you dead!! Right, Ken-chan?!
Back to top Go down
Zaraki Kenpachi

Zaraki Kenpachi

PostSubject: Re: Reunion... [Private - Zaraki]   Reunion... [Private - Zaraki] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:12 pm

Kenpachi stood there looking up at the Menos. It's large body started slowly bending until it's head was pointing directly at Kenpachi and Yachiru. Looking up with a frown, Kenpachi observed the Meno's open its mouth and a crimson sphere formed within its gaping maw. Kenpachi smirked and was about to attack the Meno's, but Suddenly the cero was fired on a course for Yachiru and him. Before Kenpachi could react, Yachiru had picked him up and shunpoed out of the way and into the air above the meno's head.

When Kenpachi was let go he landed in the air like it was solid ground. As Yachiru scolded at the menos, Kenpachi with drew his blade and gently set it against his right shoulder. Gripping the hilt with his right hand, Kenpachi looked down at the menos and then at Yachiru as she spoke to him. "Ya that be right," Kenpachi paused and looked down at the menos. "but even if you don't harm Yachiru, you will serve as my plaything until I am completely satisfied" Kenpachi said with the same frown. He only hoped that this wont go by so fast.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Reunion... [Private - Zaraki]   Reunion... [Private - Zaraki] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:13 am

Yachiru shot an angry glare at the menos as it lumbered towards the two. She scowled and looked at Kenpachi, then back to the menos to see its mouth opening again. Another orb of crimson energy formed in its mouth. The menos Grande fired yet another cero, this one aiming straight for Kenpachi while feline adjuchas leapt over the head of the Menos grande and pounced on Yachiru. Yachiru yelped as the adjuchas captured her in its teeth. She scowled, her more serious side coming out. She gripped the creature by its maxillary and mandibular bones, prying her shoulder from the cat's jaws. She didn't stop there, however. She kept pulling the creature's mouth open wider and wider. The beast howled in agony, it writhing against her. Its claws ripped at her, shredding her shihakusho while creating large gashes in her flesh. She winced and kept pulling until audible sounds of popping, snapping and tearing was heard. She groaned and, with one hard pull, she separated the top of the cat's skull from it's mandible. The beast kicked twice before falling limp in her grasp. She let the bloody beast go, it evaporating into spirit particles before it even hit the ground. Yachiru huffed and shook the blood from her hands while glancing at Kenpachi. The menos grand had fired one cero while charging a second in its mouth, Kenpachi still caught in its sights.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunion... [Private - Zaraki]   Reunion... [Private - Zaraki] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reunion... [Private - Zaraki]
Page 1 of 1