Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Orihime and Shinji (Quincy) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Orihime and Shinji (Quincy) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Orihime and Shinji (Quincy) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Orihime and Shinji (Quincy) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Orihime and Shinji (Quincy) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Orihime and Shinji (Quincy) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Orihime and Shinji (Quincy) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Orihime and Shinji (Quincy) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Orihime and Shinji (Quincy) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Orihime and Shinji (Quincy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Orihime and Shinji (Quincy) Empty
PostSubject: Orihime and Shinji (Quincy)   Orihime and Shinji (Quincy) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:29 am

This is Orihime and Shinji (quincy)
Back to top Go down
Shinji Shinrei

Shinji Shinrei

PostSubject: Re: Orihime and Shinji (Quincy)   Orihime and Shinji (Quincy) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:44 am

Shinji sat at the table of a very nice five star restaurant. Having no girlfriend, Shinji's friends decided to set him up on a blind date with a girl from school. He didn't quiet know who it could possibly be considering he was quiet popular with most of the ladies. He just hopes that his friends aren't trying to prank him, and set him up with the ugliest girl in school.

Orihime and Shinji (Quincy) 336564

Quietly he sat at his table with a black tucks on and a blue rose in his hand. He was always the type of guy that tried to make his dates as romantic as possible. Hopefully, his efforts will not be in vein. He was told that his date would show up at around 7:00 pm, and it was now 6:55. 'Five minutes till she arrives... if she arrives on time. that is if she arrives at all' Shinji thought to himself as he quietly waited at a table for two.
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: Orihime and Shinji (Quincy)   Orihime and Shinji (Quincy) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:03 am

Orihime was so nervous she felt as if her heart would burst out of her chest at any moment, Tatsuki had decided that she needed to try and get and see more people. Therefore she had set Orihime on a blind date with someone from her school for Valentines Day. At first Orihime was not going to go, she refused straight out to go out on a date with someone she didn't know. But as time passed and Tatsuki nagged, she realised that it wouldn't be nice to stand the poor guy up, she knew that being stood up was a horrible thing and she didn't think she would be able to live with herself if she did that to someone. So despite being as nervous as someone could ever be Orihime had gotten ready and left for the date, she never thought she would be going out with anyone other then Ichigo....not that she thought he would ever go out with her anyway.

picture of dress:

Orihime arrived at the place she had been told to just in time, as she checked the cell phone that Tatsuki had lent her for the night she could see that the time was just turning 6:58pm. Beginning to freak out thinking she would be late Orihime started to run the last few hundred metres, it was quite the sight to see. Despite wearing small heels Orihime was still somehow able to keep her balance and maintain speed. As she entered the restaurant Orihime was panting as she spoke to the man at the door who seated people. "Hi, Umm my name is Orihime Inoue......i'm here for a date and i ummm i don't know who he is" Orihime's speech was frantic as she looked at the clock behind the man, it was 7:03pm and she was late!
Back to top Go down
Shinji Shinrei

Shinji Shinrei

PostSubject: Re: Orihime and Shinji (Quincy)   Orihime and Shinji (Quincy) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:13 am

Shinji continued to wait at his table. Shinji stayed quiet as he sat in his seat waiting for this blind date he was set up with to show. Shinji's head looked up at the clock, it said 6: 59. Shinji kept his eye's focused on the clock as the second hand made its final trip around to conclude the 6 o'clock, and move onto seven. The seconds seemed to pass by in slow motion in front of Shinji's eyes. He could almost hear the ticking of the clock in his ear as the seconds hand slowly moved around.

Finally, after what seemed to be an eternity, the second hand hit the 12 making it 7:00 pm. Shinji's eyes quickly turned to the front door hoping to see a pretty girl enter the building and come sit at his table. Oh how he would be so irritated with his friends if they decided to pull a prank on him, and some outrageously ugly girl came in.

Yet, nobody had entered the building at all between 7:00 and 7:02. Then suddenly, at 7:03, a beautiful, orange haired young lady entered the building. This wasn't just some random girl from off the street either. This was a person Shinji had a crush on since he came to Karakara High. She was Inoue, Orihime, and one of the most popular girls at school along himself. Though she was always seen with Ichigo and his friends. 'hm...?' shinji wondered who she was here for. She couldn't possibly be Shinji's date... Could she?

Shinji looked around but didn't see Ichigo or remotely anybody else that was by themselves in the building. "Hi, Umm my name is Orihime Inoue......i'm here for a date and i ummm i don't know who he is" she exclaimed to the host. The host nodded and looked towards Shinji, and pointed towards him. The waiter gave Orihime a smile and saw her off before catering to the next people in line.

Shinji's eyes were wide with surprise as he watched the Waiter point at him. He could believe who his buddies got him a blind date with. He would definitely owe them one after the night is through. Shinji quickly stood up nervously and bowed to Orihime. "Hello, I'm Shinji! S-Shinrei, Shinji!" Shinji said with a nervous snicker afterwards. He stood back up and held the blue flower in his hand out. "This is for you!" Shinji said holding it out for her to grab. A friendly smile on his face and his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: Orihime and Shinji (Quincy)   Orihime and Shinji (Quincy) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:52 am

Orihime was surprised to see Shinji seated where the waiter had pointed, her blind date was with Shinji? She thought she would double check, after all she didn’t want to make a fool of herself. “ahhh are you sure that’s him?” The waiter smiled and nodded to her as he spoke, “Yeah that’s the only other guy here for a blind valentine date” Orihime nodded still rather shell shocked by the fact that she knew her date, she was expecting someone from another school or something that she would never have seen before. Frankly she preferred that it was Shinji, she knew he was a nice guy and that he could be trusted….unlike some complete stranger she had never seen or heard of before. Approaching the table Orihime didn’t really feel nervous anymore, after all it was Shinji.

As Shinji bowed to her she began to blush at the formality, taking the flower that Shinji offered to her Orihime smiled. “Oh wow thanks, it’s beautiful.” Orihime’s warm smile would show just how much she appreciated the flower, after all words could only say so much before actions had to take over. Realising that she hadn’t introduced herself Orihime spoke frantically “Oh, umm my name is Orihime Inoue, it’s good to see you Shinji. What are the odds of us being set up on a blind date”
Back to top Go down
Shinji Shinrei

Shinji Shinrei

PostSubject: Re: Orihime and Shinji (Quincy)   Orihime and Shinji (Quincy) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:44 am

“Oh wow thanks, it’s beautiful.” Orihime said accepting the flower. Shinji smiled and stood back straight, and walked over behind her. Happily, Shinji pulled Orihimes seat out for her to sit. When she would sit, Shinji would push her chair in closer to the table and quickly sit in his own seat across from her.

“Oh, umm my name is Orihime Inoue, it’s good to see you Shinji. What are the odds of us being set up on a blind date” Orihime said to shinji after she took her seat. Her voice was frantic as if she really had to introduce herself. Shinji simply smiled at her with his eyes closed "I know, what are the chances... Well, at least we don't have to be on a awkward date with somebody we don't even know a little" Shinji replied to her with a kind and caring tone.

Once Shinji was finished speaking a waiter walked up to there table "May I get you something to drink, and I'll be happy to take your order if your ready!" The waiter said with a smile. quietly the waiter stood there with his notebook and pen in hand ready to take down their orders. "I'll have a cold cola please! and we aren't ready to order, thank you!" Shinji said to the waiter. He looked towards Orihime and waited for her to make her order on a drink.
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: Orihime and Shinji (Quincy)   Orihime and Shinji (Quincy) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:54 am

Orihime felt like she had been taken back in time, it wasn’t very often these days that your seat was pulled out and pushed in for you by your date. “Yeah, I was kind of worried that Tatsuki had set me up on a date with someone weird” It was after she had spoken that she realised that her words might have been misconstrued as something other how she meant them, frantically fixing her error Orihime spoke once more. “Ahh, but you aren’t weird so I’m glad” The awkward moment that Orihime had created was quickly interrupted by the waiter that came and asked them if they were ready to place an order for a meal. “Ummm, I will just have a glass of lemonade thank-you, I mean if that’s no problem…if you have lemonade of course” Now it was even more evident that she was still nervous as heck, seeing the confused look on the waiter’s face only made her feel worse. Blushing Orihime wished she could just hide, looking up to Shinji again she felt as though she was going to die of embarrassment. “I’m sorry, I’m still kind of nervous. This whole thing is new to me”

Orihime was surprised how quickly the drinks appeared on the table before them, quickly taking a sip from the glass Orihime hoped that if she kept her mouth shut for a bit that she might stop embarrassing herself.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Shinrei

Shinji Shinrei

PostSubject: Re: Orihime and Shinji (Quincy)   Orihime and Shinji (Quincy) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:20 am

“Yeah, I was kind of worried that Tatsuki had set me up on a date with someone weird”Orhime said, Shinji smiled humbly at Orihime as she spoke on how she was afraid she would get set up with some weird. It was rather amusing to hear, because he was also worried that his friend had set him up with somebody outrageously out there.

“Ahh, but you aren’t weird so I’m glad” Shinji continued to listen to Orihime with humbly and friendly smile on his face. He lifted the palm of his hand towards Orihime gesturing that he took no offense by it. The waiter came up to the table, and Shinji and Orihime bother ordered. Orihime sounded a bit nervous as she ordered her Drink.

“Ummm, I will just have a glass of lemonade thank-you, I mean if that’s no problem…if you have lemonade of course” the waiter smiled at Orihime and wrote her order down. "I'll be back to take your food order in a minute!" the waiter said politely and walked off. Shinji looked towards Orihime admiring her beauty as she sat glimmering in the light of the fancy restaurant.

“I’m sorry, I’m still kind of nervous. This whole thing is new to me” Orihime said admitting to her nervousness in the whole situation. "I understand. I have no experience in blind dates either. To be honest I'm really nervous... " Shinji said letting out a nervous chuckle and he scratched the back of his head.

Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: Orihime and Shinji (Quincy)   Orihime and Shinji (Quincy) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:54 am

Orihime smiled as Shinji scratched the back of his head and let out a nervous chuckle, it seemed that she was not the only one that was feeling nervous in the current situation. It was at that moment that she realised there really was nothing to be nervous about, she was out with someone she knew from school it wasn’t some strange guy that she had to worry about. Looking around the room quickly Orihime spotted several of the females in the room staring at her and giving her an evil glare, she knew that Shinji was popular in school but she didn’t know that even people in the streets were just as crazed. Feeling like daggers were being burnt into her as she sat there across from Shinji Orihime was aware that many of the girls in the room would have nearly killed for her chair, part of it made her feel bad. Shinji was a great guy but her heart belonged to Ichigo, she felt bad for taking a date that someone else could have been on….someone that might have been able to truly treat it as a date.

Snapping back to Shinji Orihime really had no idea what to say to start conversation, school might not have been the best topic but it was something at least. Putting one hand on each side of her head Orihime pulled a comical face as she spoke to emphasise her point. “Did your head explode on that last test? I thought mine would for sure”
Back to top Go down
Shinji Shinrei

Shinji Shinrei

PostSubject: Re: Orihime and Shinji (Quincy)   Orihime and Shinji (Quincy) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 8:20 am

Shinji closed his eyes as he waited for the waiter to come back with their drinks. He didn't pay much attention to his surroundings, so he wasn't aware of the dirty looks Orihime was getting. Though it was funny that most of the girls giving her the look were all with their own boyfriends and dates. Though, being unaware of the fact, Shinji simply kept his eyes closed and waited for Orihime to start a conversation.

He would have started talking about something, but being in the presence of a girl he liked made him nervous enough. He didn't want to open his mouth a say something stupid. Plus, Shinji was a better listener then a talker. after a few minutes of a oddly comfortable silence, the waiter finally came back to Orihime's and Shinji's table. Politely, the waiter placed the lemonade in front of Orihime, and then placed Shinji's soda in front of him.

"Sorry for the wait, Here are your menus!" the waiter said giving each a menu. "I'll be back in a few to allow you to choose what you want". Shinji smiled at the waiter as he bowed and turned around to walk away. Shinji picked up his menu and began to look at the specials, and then he looked at the individual courses. “Did your head explode on that last test? I thought mine would for sure” Orihime said. Shinji's head perked up from his menu and he looked at Orihime. "No, not too much trouble. I aced it..." Shinji said. He really didn't want to talk about school. First of all it was the weekend. Yet, if that's what Orihime wanted to talk about, Shinji wouldn't really mind talking about it. "What parts did you have trouble with? I wouldn't mind giving you some lessons.. people usually ask me to tutor them" Shinji said as he flipped the page on his menu and started to look at the restaurants selection of deserts.
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: Orihime and Shinji (Quincy)   Orihime and Shinji (Quincy) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:05 am

Orihime’s eyes widened when Shinji said he aced the same test that she had thought would have been her end, “WOW Really?! You must be really smart, I do o.k and I try hard but some things in math just confuse me” Orihime noticed that Shinji was reading the menu’s and quickly picked up her own, she didn’t want to keep him waiting if he was ready to order so she read through the menu for the main meal as quickly as possible to catch up. As her eyes scanned the menu a few things grabbed her attention as she quickly flicked to the dessert menu, there she found many things that made her stomach growl. Looking up from the menu Orihime could tell that Shinji was not really interested in the topic she had brought up, his tone and something about his body language told her that fact. She knew he would talk about it to be polite but she didn’t want to talk about a subject that made him bored or uncomfortable.

Deciding to try another line of topic Orihime started to speak once more, “ Wow everything sounds so good, I haven’t really eaten out in ages. Home cooked meals are good but sometimes not having to cook is just as good” Orihime smiled as she hoped that this line of conversation would fair better than the last.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Shinrei

Shinji Shinrei

PostSubject: Re: Orihime and Shinji (Quincy)   Orihime and Shinji (Quincy) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:26 am

Shinji chuckled at Orihimes reaction to how he said he aced the test. It was rather amusing to hear somebody be amazed by how Shinji gets A's on his tests and assignments. Though, being a good student was never really his thing, he simply did good because his father had high expectations. "I'm not all that smart, but I always do my best in whatever I'm doing.. you can blame my father for that" Shinji said with a smile on his face and a small chuckle.

Shinji placed his menu on the table and then crossed his hands. Placing one hand on top of the other, Shinji watched as Orihime looked through the menu to decide what she wanted. “ Wow everything sounds so good, I haven’t really eaten out in ages. Home cooked meals are good but sometimes not having to cook is just as good” Orihime said looking up at Shinji and meeting his eyes with hers. Shinji smiled at her and chuckled "Yeah, but nothing beats a home cooked meal!" Shinji said more interested in this subject then the school subject.

after Shinji replied to Orihime the waiter came back up to the table "Thank you for being patient, are you ready to order?" the waiter asked as his gazed shifted from Shinji to Orihime and then back to Shinji again. Shinji looked up at the waiter "Yes, I'll have your sweet and sour pork, with some steamed broccoli, and fried rice if that's possible" Shinji said with a friendly smile. The restaurant was known for it's many varieties of food you could order.

Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: Orihime and Shinji (Quincy)   Orihime and Shinji (Quincy) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 3:37 pm

She may have been wrong but judging by the reply about his father and the smile on his face Orihime thought that he must have had a good relationship with his father, it was something she had not had but she rarely ever thought about it. She didn’t want to know what her life would have been like if her parents had not been the way they were, she had what she needed now. “You don’t get to eat home cooked meals much?” The way he had talked of home cooked meals had her thinking that perhaps he did not live at home anymore, or it could have just been that his mother’s cooking was insanely good. Spotting the waiter approaching the table Orihime quickly dove back into the menu and started scanning once more, once he reached the table she closed the menu so as to seem as prepared as Shinji had been. Listening to him order his meal Orihime almost started drooling, it sounded so delicious.

Smiling with he eyes wide Orihime placed her order too, “Oh wow! That sounds sooo good. I’ll have that too thanks” There might have been a wide range of meals offered in the menu but for some reason hearing Shinji say that one sold it to her stomach, there was no other meal that would satisfy it now. Smiling as she handed the waiter her menu Orihime couldn’t wait to try the food, she had heard that the restaurant was good but she had never been before this night. In reality she had never had anyone to go with, she didn’t like the idea of eating out alone and she couldn’t ask Ichigo to go….and Tatsuki didn’t ‘do fancy places’ as she would say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orihime and Shinji (Quincy)   Orihime and Shinji (Quincy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orihime and Shinji (Quincy)
Page 1 of 1