Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Gin Ichimaru JR and Zilo Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Gin Ichimaru JR and Zilo Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Gin Ichimaru JR and Zilo Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Gin Ichimaru JR and Zilo Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Gin Ichimaru JR and Zilo Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Gin Ichimaru JR and Zilo Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Gin Ichimaru JR and Zilo Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Gin Ichimaru JR and Zilo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Gin Ichimaru JR and Zilo Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Gin Ichimaru JR and Zilo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Gin Ichimaru JR and Zilo Empty
PostSubject: Gin Ichimaru JR and Zilo   Gin Ichimaru JR and Zilo Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:58 pm

This one's for Gin Ichimaru JR and Zilo.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru Jr

Gin Ichimaru Jr

PostSubject: Re: Gin Ichimaru JR and Zilo   Gin Ichimaru JR and Zilo Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:16 am

Gin was rather amused with this hole blind date thing. What also interested was the fact that the date was with a human. Laughing to himself slightly he dragged his gigai out the closet.I bet you make a fool of your self Serpin hissed to his owner in his head. Gin ignored the snake and exited his office with a smile on his lips. Upon seeing him a couple seated officers bowed and snuck into thier offices when he passed. At the gate the guards opened the door and then bowed. Waving to them slightly the sliver fox disappeared into the darkness. When he reached the human world he entered his gigai. Today his gigai was wearing a white t-shirt with a long sleeves black one over it. He also wore a pair of black jeans and sneakers.

As he the gate closed a disappeared he began walking forward. After walking for a couple minutes he arrived at the meeting place. The meeting place was the park's large swing set. Upon seeing the swing set he deiced to sit on it and wait. Nice first impression , make the person think your retarded Serpin hissed to his owner his thoughts. Once more the fox ignored the annoyed sounding snake and began swinging as he waited for the date to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Gin Ichimaru JR and Zilo   Gin Ichimaru JR and Zilo Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:26 am

Zilo was sitting there and hearing that he had a surprise date he sighed a little bit. He wasn't really much into these kind of things but it couldn't hurt. He wore his normal clothing. They where the best he had. His other clothes had holes in them. He started to walk out to a meeting place no one else was there then he saw a guy about his age sitting in a swing set he chuckled to himself. Interesting this is my blind date? He thought to himself. This guy looked like someone he heard about but he didn't let it bother him he proceed to approach the man.

When he got near he saw that the man was wearing a white shirt and some normal pants. It was a good thing neither one of them was dressed for anything formal or Zilo would have to go back and buy some formal fitting clothes he walked over and sat ont he swing beside the guy. "Guessing your my blind date huh?" He said looking at the kid.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru Jr

Gin Ichimaru Jr

PostSubject: Re: Gin Ichimaru JR and Zilo   Gin Ichimaru JR and Zilo Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:07 pm

As the fox swung back and forth he stared up at the cloudy sky above his head. In his hand Serpin kept babbling on about nothing. Hearing foot steps he looked down a again. This excited Serpin and he hoped it was date , it would get sacred off. Even the footsteps closer the silver haired boy pushed to make the swing go a little faster. It was not it the footsteps stopped close by that he stopped the swing. Hm its not bad looking Serpin told his owner with a sigh in his mind. As the snake talked to his bangs draped over his face. It better not ask too many question . I swear The continued to hiss to its owner.

When the snaked hissed once more he finally heard the swing next to him move. Which meant the boy Serpin was complaining about had sat near them. Looking to the side of him he saw a bright heard red head. Your right Serpin the fox said to himself. Oh good so, i get bite if he ask too many questionsSerpin said in the fox and low tone so, he master couldn’t hear it. The fox's smile then faded as he tried to remember what the slip of paper in his back said. " If your a Zilo the hai that would be me" He said cheerfully as his large smile returned to his face. What the hell does that mean Serpin growled to his owners mind.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Gin Ichimaru JR and Zilo   Gin Ichimaru JR and Zilo Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:17 am

Zilo looked over at the boy that looked older then him he looked away and laughed a little bit. "Yeah my name is Zilo. Nice to meet You Gin?" He said remembering the name on the card that he was given. He didn't know why his name was gin it was a little unusual around these part of the world but he didn't look like he was from here. He turned back and looked at the sky it was getting darker fast. That wasn't normal for others but in this city this town got dark in winter time quick.

Zilo loved the winter time since it got darker fast. He looked back at gin and seeing that he had nice silver hair that he envied it look nice. He couldn't see his eyes. But the Boy probably couldn't see his until he had looked at him revealing his orange eyes to thee boy. "Well its nice to meet you." He said. He really was a man of few words. He didn't talk much and when he did say something he was straight out with it and blunt sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru Jr

Gin Ichimaru Jr

PostSubject: Re: Gin Ichimaru JR and Zilo   Gin Ichimaru JR and Zilo Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:14 am

Gin listened to the boy speak and then noticed the boys gaze go to the sky. Looking up himself he noticed the darkness growing faster. Decding to ignore he looked back to the boy as he felt some spirtural presuure in the distance. Normally he would jump on that , but he was on a date today. So, he had sent his third seat and fourth seat to watch and take care of things. " Nice ta meet yuh too , yes i am Gin" he said with a bright smile. Grrr i hate this i wanna go kill some hollows. Baka Baka stupid stupid Serpin growled in the foxes head. Remind me why we have to do this The white snake cotinued in an very angered tone.

As he began to swing again the snake cotinued to mumble and compliain. I hope this goes bad the snake mumbled to to his owner. " So yuh have anything intrestiong about yuh?" the fox asked curiously while wondering if the boy was a special human with powers. I hope he doesnt im getting a cramp" The white snake complained because he knew what his owner was asking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gin Ichimaru JR and Zilo   Gin Ichimaru JR and Zilo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gin Ichimaru JR and Zilo
Page 1 of 1