Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
I don't wanna work! [open!] Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
I don't wanna work! [open!] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
I don't wanna work! [open!] Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
I don't wanna work! [open!] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
I don't wanna work! [open!] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
I don't wanna work! [open!] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
I don't wanna work! [open!] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
I don't wanna work! [open!] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
I don't wanna work! [open!] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

I don't wanna work! [open!]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hiyro Yuzuki

Hiyro Yuzuki

I don't wanna work! [open!] Empty
PostSubject: I don't wanna work! [open!]   I don't wanna work! [open!] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:54 am

I don't wanna work! [open!] Kenshin-13 I don't wanna work! [open!] Kenshin-13 I don't wanna work! [open!] Kenshin-13 I don't wanna work! [open!] Kenshin-13
"I just wanna hang out at the spa all day!"

Closing his books with a heavy sigh, Hiyro sat back in his chair, staring at his desk. This was impossible. He must have been dreaming. All his paperwork... it was... DONE! FINALLY! Peeling back the curtains, Hiyro smiled as he saw the rays of the sun come through his window. This would be the first time in a very long time that he would be able to go out during the day. He had been swamped with so much work that he hadn't had any time to himself since becoming captain commander. Not that he minded, though. He liked being busy. But a break was good every once in a while.

Checking over some papers to make sure everything was done, Hiyro piled everything neatly in his completed bin, and stood up, letting out a sigh of relief. Heading out of his office, Hiyro left the 1st division barracks and onto the streets of Seireitei, almost skipping down the pathways.

After getting something to eat, Hiyro began wandering the streets again. It was getting a little bit late, so some of the shops were beginning to close. Noticing the sign for the 'Shinigami Health Land', Hiyro decided to take a look inside, see what it was all about. Upon entering, Hiyro realized it was a spa. Wow, exactly what he needed. After being greeted, Hiyro was brought back to a room where he would get changed, and go soak out in the hot springs for a while. Wrapping his towel around his waist, Hiyro wadded into the warm water, placing a cold cloth on his head. Now this was relaxing.
Back to top Go down

I don't wanna work! [open!]
Page 1 of 1