Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi]   The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:44 am

Moka noticed Shinji constantly looking away from her. So much so that she started to feel a bit self conscious. She did the best she could to keep her body in perfect shape. Her muscles were toned just right and there wasn't an ounce of excess fat on the woman. Her buttocks were tight and toned, her thighs and calves were also kept in pristine shape. Her stomach was flat and taut, her skin was flawless and a soft ivory in color. She felt that she looked good, and she shrugged off any negative thoughts about herself. She wasn't going to let one male's opinion of her get her down. Afterall, he's only seventeen. She glanced at Shinji as he finally spoke. He looked nervous, really nervous. She arched a brow and watched as he extended his arm, a curious expression on her face. She decided to grab his arm. No harm in that. She was still waiting for this walk to happen. So far, all they've done is stand in one place. She was starting to wonder if they were ever going to get on with the walk. She lightly sighed to herself and just waited...and waited...her foot now tapping impatiently in the hot sand.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Shinrei

Shinji Shinrei

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi]   The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:11 pm

Shinji's tense posture tightened up when she grabbed a hold of his arm. He was now nervous that such a beautiful women was enjoying his company. He stood there trying not to be rude, and stayed quiet. His he had an obvious blush on his face. Talking a big gulp Shinji looked at Moka, who was impatiently tapping her foot ready to go. Getting the message, Shinji started walking towards the water. His feet sinking into the soft, warm sand with every step he took.

It was rather nice being at the beach on a hot day, with clear skies, and high tides. The sun was in the middle of the sky signalling at it was about noon. The beach day was just beginning, and Shinji wanted have a good time. Shinji, and Moka finally made it to the shore of the beach. small waves sliding across the surfaces making the said went, and more compact. The beach water was warm to the feel as it washed over Shinji and Moka's feet.

"So do you come to the beach often, Moka?" Shinji said with his usual soft smile and closed eyes and she walked beside him holding his arm. Shinji looked around at the waves which were nice size further out. It was perfect to go rent, or buy some Surf boards. Shinji learned how to surf a little when he was young, and found that it wasn't that hard once you get the hang of it. Shinji's head turned back to Moka still waiting for her reply, or for her to ask him a question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi]   The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:49 pm

Moka smiled as Shinji finally began walking, she quickly matching his pace as they approached where the water met the sand. She noticed how tense the boy was. She began to wonder why, however. Was he afraid she'd hit him again. Moka was far from violent, and only hit out of reflex when she is groped in the way that Shinji groped her. She wasn't fond of perverts and usually never spoke to a man again if he pulled a stunt like that. However, she gave Shinji a break since it was indeed an accident that she happened to be the cause of. She smiled towards the boy as if to silently tell him to relax, her hand gripping his arm a little more.

The water felt so nice against her feet. The way the waves lapped at her feet caused small particles of sand to wash over their dorsal side. She soon felt something rest upon the top of her right foot. She blinked and looked down, then smiled as she noticed a tiny white shell resting there. She bent over, picking up the fragile white object then smiled before showing it to Shinji. She heard him ask if she ever came to the beach often. She held the shell in the palm of her hand, then brushed her bangs out of her face before answering. Not really...I'm always so busy, I never have much time for leisurely walks on the beach. I'd love to be able to do this more often, but my restaurant and bar won't run itself. She lightly sighed and opened her hand, her eyes falling back onto the tiny shell in her palm. She'd give anything to do this more often. It really was nice.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Shinrei

Shinji Shinrei

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi]   The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:32 pm

Shinji was still nervous, but when Moka tightened on his arm, and a soft smile was sent in his direction his nerves seemed to come a little. The two continued to walk down the beach enjoying the soothing water wash over their feet. Shinji just loved coming to the beach for it's beatuy, and the nice, fresh ocean air. Taking a deep breathe, Shinji stopped and Moka bent down picking up a seashell. It was a nice seashell with many ungue designs to it's shell. Shinji smiled softly as he looked at the shell as she showed him.

Not really...I'm always so busy, I never have much time for leisurely walks on the beach. I'd love to be able to do this more often, but my restaurant and bar won't run itself. Moka said as she held the seashell. It seemed she was always busy, So, Shinji had to atleast give her a fun day. "Oh? well then, follow me!" Shinji said taling a step forward, and stepped ontop of a ridged seashell. Shinji's eyes widened and he instantly started hopping on one foot holding his ankle to the foot that was hurt. Then suddenly, Shinji lost his balance and fell into the water making a splash. Going under the shallow water, Shinji quickly sat up taking a deep breathe. His eyes then looked up at Moka, and his cheeks turned red from the embarrassment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi]   The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:46 am

Moka blinked and smiled a bit as Shinji told her to follow him He sounded rather excited, so she assumed it had to be something rather fun. She smiled and prepared to follow when she felt him hopping around suddenly. She kept a hold of his arm, trying to help him balance, but he soon fell. Moka, being smaller than the male, was pulled down with him. She yelped as the two splashed into the shallow water. She landed directly on top of him, her face resting against the boy's chest. She clenched her fists, gripping only water and sand as she pushed herself up. Her now damp hair tumbled down over her shoulders and landed on his chest and stomach. She winced slightly and looked up at him. What happened...? Are you...okay..?
Back to top Go down
Shinji Shinrei

Shinji Shinrei

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi]   The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:39 am

As Shinji fell, he pulled Moka down with him by accident. After the two splashed in the water, Shinji placed his elbows on the watery sand to keep his torso above the surface. As he raised himself, he noticed Moka had fallen on to of him. Shinji observed that her head was resting on his chest, which caused him to blush a little. Moka lifted her self up to look at Shinji, and Shinji blushed and simply starred at her in her beautiful eyes.

"Um... I think I stepped on a rock or a seashell" Shinji said as he sat more up. As he sat you Moka and him became face to face. They were extremely close to each other which caused Shinji to loose his breathe, and his heartbeat skip. Moka's hanging wet hair made a shadow over her face that only added to her gorgeous attributes. "Um...Moka... I-I have something to confess... Uh.. um..." Shinji said stuttering slightly as his cheeks turned a deeper red. "I'm no good at this, So sorry if I'm a little forward... but Um.. I think I'm beginning to like you, if you catch my drift" Shinji said nervously chuckling, and scratching the back of his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi]   The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:48 pm

Moka chuckled a bit as he spoke of stepping on a seashell. Clumsy kid.. She started to sit up as he spoke his next statement. His words completely caught her off guard. Her eyes became the size of dinner plates. She turned to him and quickly shuffled off of him. Was he serious? Moka shook her head. No...You must be mistaken...I'm your boss...your leader...not a love interest...it's best you seek someone else... She sighed and rose to her feet. She walked back to her towel and scooped up her things. Moka didn't want to leave, but now things were awkward. She needed to clear her head. She needed a stiff drink and some time alone. She just couldn't deal with such trivial things right now. In the blink of an eye, she was gone, her hirenkyaku carrying her home. A bottle of Jack and a hot bath awaited her.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi]   The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rare Day Off [Private - Aroshi]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2