Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Emerge from the depths [open] Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Emerge from the depths [open] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Emerge from the depths [open] Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Emerge from the depths [open] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Emerge from the depths [open] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Emerge from the depths [open] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Emerge from the depths [open] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Emerge from the depths [open] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Emerge from the depths [open] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Emerge from the depths [open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexander

Alexander

Emerge from the depths [open] Empty
PostSubject: Emerge from the depths [open]   Emerge from the depths [open] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:12 pm

As he strode through the halls of Tres Cifras a shadow crossed over the man's face and upper body. Only his head and upper shoulders were high up enough to be concealed in the darkness but it may have seemed like much more was hidden away in that abyss. An old and tattered uniform hung loosely from his massive body structure and his headband lay still in the calm wind. Today was a day where he could do as he pleased so long as an emergency call did not arise, so he had come here to poke some fun at the three digit losers and maybe get himself a tasty morsel to snack on before dinner. His eyes were calm and focused but his mind was raging and hungrily seeking out food to satisfy his unending hunger. He found an interesting room with a large white chair on an elevated platform similar to the one in the official throne room, interesting, he took a moment to rest his feet and plopped down on the marble seat while causing minor cracks in the surface. "I hope someone shows up soon, so boring around here recently."
Back to top Go down
Nova Kolbra
Personal Guard
Nova Kolbra

PostSubject: Re: Emerge from the depths [open]   Emerge from the depths [open] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:38 am

As bored and as disgruntled as he was, Nova had a duty to uphold as a personal guard to Incognita. Nova usually made his way through the halls of Los Noches, he would speak with the various arrancar that filled its rooms, mostly he took down any complaints and relayed them to their leader. Nova had finished up with the espada and was on his way to Tres Cifras home of the rejected espada.

As Nova drifted through the halls, the voices of the inhabitants of Tres Cifras could be heard reverberating off the surrounding walls. Like usual, the privarone espada greeted him with some form of courtesy, and Nova would kindly return the gesture. It wasn’t long before Nova’s mind had been overwhelmed by the list of complaints and suggestions from the lesser espada. The personal guard bid his farewells and was on his way out when something caught his emotionless purple eyes.

Nova made his way slowly into the makeshift replica of the Los Noches throne room. Sitting in the throne before him was the new leader of the exequias. “good evening Alexander. What brings you here to the home of the lesser espada?”
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Emerge from the depths [open]   Emerge from the depths [open] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:51 am

The personal guard of the espada's leader had come into the false throne room and greeted Alex, he was interested in why he was here but then again his reasons were simple so the other's probably followed the same pattern. "I'm just a little hungry and everyone knows that tough and aged meat is the best." He chuckled a little and the cracks in the seat grew in size beneath his massive shape, the mock lightning bolts were large enough to make it so the they completely separated and the giant took one piece and picked his teeth. His headband was in his eyes a little to much so he adjusted the accessory a bit with his free hand, small flickers of the fanged jaw that adorned his brow were revealed but they left just as soon as they had appeared. "So then why are you here Nova? I'm interested in why you aren't guarding our master around the clock even though we all like to take breaks every now and again." He took the marble out of his mouth and noticed the small chunks of old meat that even he would not ingest again so he threw the shard away and it landed in some shadows out of sight. A fanged smile crossed Alexander's face as he looked back toward his fellow arrancar, titles meant a lot to him so personal guard of the supreme was held in high esteem within the confines of his twisted mind.
Back to top Go down
Nova Kolbra
Personal Guard
Nova Kolbra

PostSubject: Re: Emerge from the depths [open]   Emerge from the depths [open] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:00 am

Nova gave a slight smirk “our leader doesn’t always require my protection. Besides there is one other personal guard besides myself.” Nova approached the giant sitting upon the throne, but stopped a few feet away “if you havnt noticed, the privaron espada aren’t particularly happy with their current situations. I could care less, but Incognita insists on keeping everyone happy.”

Nova watched on as the giant arrancar picked his teeth with a piece of the fake throne. The sight might have caused a few of the other espada to be sick, or feel fear, but Nova felt no such things. “I take it, you enjoy feasting on our allies. that’s a bad habit you know. We may need to use them for something.” Nova was obviously referring to Alexander’s mission to feed on the privaron, that was one thing that sadly, Nova had to prevent, as much as he would have loved to do away with the privaron and all their complaining.
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Emerge from the depths [open]   Emerge from the depths [open] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:28 am

A loud roar of a laugh erupted from the giant's rough throat and he had to rise for a moment to have enough space to fill his lungs again. The hulking figure stood over three and a half feet taller than his fellow soldier but he knew that their power levels would be near the same at full potential, and instead of just sitting back down Alex slowly pulled the giant hunting knife from it's place on his shoulder and ran the blade along his tongue so that it cut a thin line. The crimson humors that were now dripping on the inside of his mouth calmed his urges for now and he replaced the weapon to its place. "I don't mind feasting upon my enemies either if any of them are dumb enough to show their faces around this hellish desert. Such a shortage of tasty meat will drive a man mad given enough time." He chuckled a little as he looked down at the seat he had been seated on until now, the shards were numerous and sharp, with his hierro they would not break his skin no matter how hard he slammed down but no matter what happened they would annoy him now if he replaced himself so he instead chose to remain on his feet. Hands reached into the air as he made a slight yawn and his palms brushed the ceiling before being replaced into his pockets. "I think this is the first time we have actually met, I hope Im making a good impression for you to relay back to the boss. It would suck if I was viewed as a fool for centuries to come." He chuckled slightly and a small splash of red sprang from his lip to land on his cheek, his tongue sprang out like lightning to an ancient tree in the midst of a storm to retrieve the lost fluid and he regained his formal composure of a half-grin.
Back to top Go down
Nova Kolbra
Personal Guard
Nova Kolbra

PostSubject: Re: Emerge from the depths [open]   Emerge from the depths [open] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:12 am

Nova gave a slight smirk at the arrancar’s comments. “first impressions are everything, and yet sometimes that can be nothing as well. Incognita would not think differently of you, no matter what I said. She chose you to be the leader of the Execquias for a reason.” Nova looked around the room, things in the Tres Cifras were certainly dual, and didn’t quite appeal to the personal guard.

Looking back up to the monstrous Alexander, Nova gave a feint smile “perhaps we should take our conversation elsewhere, before someone hears the wrong words.” Nova then held a hand towards the door “Shall we?” his purple eyes, seemed menacing in the moon light, hiding the beast that was truly Nova. It was one thing for the others to respect him for his rank, yet many of them had never seen his resurrection, and he hoped none of them ever would.
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Emerge from the depths [open]   Emerge from the depths [open] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 1:25 am

Boredom themed the surrounding area and it was becoming more and more a plague on the attention of the monstrous humanoid, this was never a good thing to happen in the company of others. At the mention of moving to continue this meeting of minds Alex perked up and made his way across the room in a few short strides that would take a normal person at least a dozen and a half paces, the interest in his appearance seemed to increase a little bit as he noticed a small moving figure just outside that was attempting to conceal the location from the giant. He studied the eavesdropper for a moment until they decided to jump up and try to run off, before even the first step was taken the hunter took hold of his prey and trapped him where he stood. The massive hand had slapped down hard on the smaller one's skull which caused him to be a bit dazed but still aware of the danger zone he had inserted himself into so a few hopeless twitches came from the body before he just gave up and accepted what he thought would come next. Alex surprised himself by not just swallowing the trespasser whole when he quit squirming, instead he lifted the tiny body up to eye level and a terrified pair of oculars met a primal set that hungered for meat beyond all else. After a moment the small eyes glazed over from fear but instead of the impeding celebration of bone and flesh meeting tooth and fang the body was tossed aside deeper into the chamber with a landing that ended in a loud cracking noise. Bone splintered out from the left elbow and the full view of the little arrancar was now available to be seen. He was rather slim and gimpy with his mangled arm clutched in his opposite hand he looked like the most pathetic creature to ever exist and that alone made him seem not worth eating. Only the strong that would be able to fight him back would be consumed as the hunting is half the fun and giving chase was much more interesting than snagging small prey from their rabbit holes. "Well then Nova, any idea who this little wretch is or can I just eat him? I'd rather not consume lanky meat but I know that he will send complaints about this restlessly for years, I'll bet you wont like that at all." His grin widened as he thought about how the texture of bone splitting from marrow would feel against his taste buds if his fellow agreed to his offer of a snack. As the pre-drool rolled down the corners of his mouth his carnivorous eyes locked onto the small helpless being that had not moved after clutching his broken limb and his delight flowed freely out of his expression.
Back to top Go down
Nova Kolbra
Personal Guard
Nova Kolbra

PostSubject: Re: Emerge from the depths [open]   Emerge from the depths [open] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:42 am

Nova hadn’t even taken a step yet, and already Alexander was near the door. Nova for once was amazed, the sheer size of Alexander, allowed him to cover ground a lot faster than most. The personal guards ears perked at the sound of a body colliding with the ground, when Nova looked up, a smaller arrancar flew from the door way, and landed with a bone crunching thud at Nova’s feet.

As the scrawny arrancar looked up, his fear stricken eyes met with Nova’s emotionless purple eyes.
“oh please Nova-sama please. I swear I wont tall anyone anything please spare me!! don’t let that thing eat me.”

Nova looked up, what he was about to say was very uncharacteristic of him “Lunch is on me. Though I wouldn’t consider this pathetic excuse of an arrancar a decent meal.” the mans voice carried throughout the chamber, harboring no emotion or remorse for the poor soul that lay at his feet. Nova turned his back to the pitiful arrancar and spoke “dispose of him any way you like.” this time, the personal guards words seemed harsh, it was however, sadly true, Nova sometimes looked upon the weaker arrancar like a cancer that had to be eliminated.
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Emerge from the depths [open]   Emerge from the depths [open] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:10 am

As the order was spoken the smaller arrancar's eyes went blank as a sonido had already gotten Alexander from where he stood to a position where his jaws were less than an inch from his throat. A last whimper was allowed before the savage beast tore into the flesh like hot butter, swallowing chunks of flesh and bone as a hot shower of crimson sprayed out and stained his pure white tunic of a shirt and as the drops gained pressure the outline of the fanged jawbone adorning his forehead was stained into the material to add to the primal feel of the scene. Slurping sounds were heard loudly throughout the entire of Tres Cifras as the giant drained the body of it's sweet red nectar which was acting like a drug on his mood, raising him to a state where he felt he would be able to do anything in imagination even if just for a second. The sense of ecstasy was like a glowing aura around him as his fingers and toes grew longer and sharpened into claws that could better cut into the flesh and then with a handful of seconds the limbs had been separated from the main torso to allow even more blood to flow into the beast's waiting throat. It was now that he realized that his meal was not yet dead, though his slashed throat was swiftly killing him and keeping his wheezed screams to an almost unnoticeable level the person himself was still alive and very much still feeling the pain coursing through his body. This seemed to add to the pleasure of this meal as the arrancar's lips spread into a demonic smile to reveal three rows of razors for teeth that had a feel of permanentness in their stained red state, a lake of crimson lay dormant inside the bottom jaw with a few small waves lapping up and splashing out to blind the meal's eyes for a moment. When the red vision cleared up they once more met the primal glassy blues of the predator feasting on his carcass, this would be his final sight as the jaws clamped around his head and bit down, severing the base of the neck from the spinal cord to allow it to freedom of movement in the mouth to drown in the red pond. The squishy crunches that came for the next few minutes were disturbing to Satan himself as the skull was broken down and the fleshy organs contained within to be consumed completely. A low growl came from the bottom of Alexander's throat as he took the rest of the body and threw it up so that his sharpened claw hands could puncture the chest and rip out more of the cream filled sweeties. Organ after organ was consumed and bodily humors were spilled everywhere and forgotten while the main meal was slowly worked down to the simple skeletal system with only a few small chunks of meat left on the femur and shoved in between joints. One by one each of the bones were cracked open to allow the sweet tasting marrow to be consumed like a cheap bear on Saint Patrick's day in an Irish bar. Finally done with his display of primal aggression Xander took the small pile of left over bone and used them to scoop up the left over humors on the ground like tortilla chips retrieving salsa until there was no evidence of the small arrancar ever existing. His thirst had finally been satisfied and he would no longer need to remain in this beast like form so he let his technique be released and his hand and feet returned to normal as his teeth reformed into a single row of sharp dentures on each top and bottom jaw. "Well then this has been a lovely afternoon snack. Would you like anything to eat Nova, I'm sure I can find another morsel around here somewhere." He said this with a slight chuckle as he returned to his full height to lean against the white wall. As his clothing hit the wall a wet impact of crimson slapped and stained the white structure in the form of his body that became distorted and demon-like as he adjusted himself. "Or would you prefer we go ahead and move on to a fresh location?" He looked around the room for a moment before he locked his eyes on Nova, he wondered if the sight of him feeding was to much for him, not many could keep their stomach calm as the process went through but this was his job and he enjoyed cleaning up very much.
Back to top Go down
Nova Kolbra
Personal Guard
Nova Kolbra

PostSubject: Re: Emerge from the depths [open]   Emerge from the depths [open] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:34 am

It wasn’t long until Nova’s curiosity got the better of him, he turned to lay his eyes upon the gruesome feast as it took place. The sound of crushing bone, tearing flesh, and the inaudible horsed cries for help, didn’t phase the 3000 year old arrancar. Many would have most likely vomited at the sigh, but Nova stood silent and watched as the scrawny arrancar was devoured by Alex. As the giants razor sharp teeth dug into the meaty flesh of the carcass, a few small drops of blood splattered onto the personal guards face and cloak.

The purple hues of the personal guard fell upon the small droplet of blood on his cheek, unlike most arrancar, and espada, Nova did not partake in the eating of others, he had outgrown his thirst for blood. That was to say that Nova the personal guard didn’t go for blood, but in his resurrection, it was a whole different story.

Once the primal feasting had ceased, and nothing remained of the smaller arrancar, Alexander spoke to Nova, though the questions didn’t quite get through. Instead Nova was already making his way towards the door of the fake throne room “I’m glad you enjoyed that. Now let us move on, we wouldn’t want to turn the Tres Cifras into a ghost town.”
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Emerge from the depths [open]   Emerge from the depths [open] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:56 am

A slight chuckle came from Alexander as he watched the guard stride on toward the door and he made a few giant steps that helped him get there first to stand out in the hallway once more but this time there was no a snack to stall their trip to another location. His blood stained clothes were already starting to smell a little bit which was a good thing as the smell would be enough to keep the croc man satisfied from his red thirst for as long as it lingered. "So then, where did you have in mind?" There was almost a cheerful tone to his voice now like a playful child after he won a game of tag and the fanged grin adorned his features once more. His backside had completely become stained in red and the area around his collar streaked down the front of his garments to meet his black socks which cause a slight tickling sensation to add to his good mood. This was a rare thing for others to see a feeding and even more rare for them to not lose the entire contents of their stomach at the sight. Needless to say he was a little impressed at Nova's strong constitution and he wondered how much he could take before nausea set in, this was something that he would need to test at another time though so he focused himself on the current situation and tried to be professional.
Back to top Go down
Nova Kolbra
Personal Guard
Nova Kolbra

PostSubject: Re: Emerge from the depths [open]   Emerge from the depths [open] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:06 am

Peering just slightly over his shoulder, the personal guard looked back at the giant. “well first off, I believe a change of clothes is in order for you my dear friend. We wouldn’t want to raise any red flags.” Nova said this with a slight smirk, as if tickled by the thought of seeing the looks on the privarones’ faces. Nova began to walk down the hall, knowing that the leader of the exequias would follow him. Now Nova was plagued by another dilemma, just what was there to do in such a place as Los Noches?

“you wouldn’t happen to have any ideas, of what to do would you….that doesn’t include another death?” he asked with a slight smile, adding in that last bit, probably took away all of Alexander’s ideas of fun. It didn’t take long for the foul aroma of the blood to fill the hallways, and yet Nova had yet to be bothered by the sickening scent.
Back to top Go down
Nova Kolbra
Personal Guard
Nova Kolbra

PostSubject: Re: Emerge from the depths [open]   Emerge from the depths [open] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:06 am

Peering just slightly over his shoulder, the personal guard looked back at the giant. “well first off, I believe a change of clothes is in order for you my dear friend. We wouldn’t want to raise any red flags.” Nova said this with a slight smirk, as if tickled by the thought of seeing the looks on the privarones’ faces. Nova began to walk down the hall, knowing that the leader of the exequias would follow him. Now Nova was plagued by another dilemma, just what was there to do in such a place as Los Noches?

“you wouldn’t happen to have any ideas, of what to do would you….that doesn’t include another death?” he asked with a slight smile, adding in that last bit, probably took away all of Alexander’s ideas of fun. It didn’t take long for the foul aroma of the blood to fill the hallways, and yet Nova had yet to be bothered by the sickening scent.
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Emerge from the depths [open]   Emerge from the depths [open] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:01 pm

Alex took a look at his clothes and noticed for the first time the sheer amount of blood, he was a little impressed with his work taking into account the amount of material he had to work with. "Well, I suppose I could change. Lets head over to sala de muerte and get some fresh coverings." Alex didn't wait for Nova, his long strides carried him quickly as he went down the path he knew so well until he had managed to exit tres cifras and came into his own hall crafted especially to house members of the exequitas, meaning Alexander as he had made sure to snack on the other residents within the first few days of his move in. He ripped off his shirt and threw the shredded remains to the side. He pulled a pure white garment over his head and after slipping his arms into the sleeves he turned around expecting to find nova walking up or already in the room.
Back to top Go down
Nova Kolbra
Personal Guard
Nova Kolbra

PostSubject: Re: Emerge from the depths [open]   Emerge from the depths [open] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:17 pm

The personal guard watched Alexander briskly pass him up, his strides were so large, that he moved through the hallways at amazing speeds. Luckily for Nova, Alex had stated where he was headed, and was able to make his way there. It wasn’t but mere seconds after Alexander had completely changed that Nova silently glided up to the doorway. “that should do it. I don’t think we’ll have any problems now.” he said.

Just what was there to do, for two bored arrancar? Nova pondered a few thoughts, but shot the giant a quick glance “any ideas on what to do now?” Nova then turned around and looked out into the hallway, he was sure that if Alex made a decision, he would just briskly walk out of the room, and lead the way once again.
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

PostSubject: Re: Emerge from the depths [open]   Emerge from the depths [open] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:40 pm

Vanille had been informed of a new leader of the Exequias, she had decided it would be prudent to meet him. After being informed of his being at the residence of the Privaron espada, she hurried along to meet him, only to arrive and find what seemed like a blood bath... some of the apparent survivors told them who it was that had done this... after telling her in graphic detail what had happened, she sighed after being told where he was a second time, and she wondered what she could do about this. It was enough knowing Vladamir was going around mutilating the numeros, eating the privaron espada was simply not good enough.

She noticed a familiar spiritual pressure as she moved along, belonging to Nova, he fellow guard. She thought it was his turn on duty today. She quickly entered and found that this Alexander was taller than she would of expected, but none the less would approach with a slight frown. ”Are you going to explain why you killed that Privaron?” it wasn't often she seemed angry like this, but he may find it funny, since she wasn't exactly the strongest looking person in the room. She ignored Nova for now, she would find out his part in it later.
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Emerge from the depths [open]   Emerge from the depths [open] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:48 pm

Alex had caught a smell of a new reitsu in his hall that differed from the stench of blood that was all around so when he saw the smaller woman approach him and Nova it was no surprise, however when she asked why he had killed the espada earlier he chuckled a bit. This amusement was not due to her appearance, but instead it was simply the fact that he was remembering the pools of flesh and blood and couldn't help but laugh at least a little. "I suppose I had my snack so that I wouldn't be hungry until dinner." He took a moment now to look her over, his expression completely serious, he bent his knees so that he was nearly at eyes level with the other two arrancar in the room. "Might I inquire your identity madame?"
Back to top Go down
Nova Kolbra
Personal Guard
Nova Kolbra

PostSubject: Re: Emerge from the depths [open]   Emerge from the depths [open] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:57 pm

Nova let out a sigh, as he sat in the hallway, this little meeting with the leader of the exequias was turning into a chore now. First it was keeping things hush, hush about the little feast Alex just finished having, the next was getting him changed so no one would as questions but to no avail, Nova felt Vanille’s spiritual pressure fast approaching. As his fellow personal guard stormed past him and into the dwelling space of the giant, Nova couldn’t help but arch a brow at Vanille’s tone of voice.

Not once while she was ever in Nova’s presence, did she once raise her voice or get angry…if you could call it that. This intrigued Nova, so he peeked into the room, to see what was going on. As the ancient arrancar peered into the room, his mind began to think about a new problem *if Vanille and I are here, then who is watching over Incognita?* he thought.
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

PostSubject: Re: Emerge from the depths [open]   Emerge from the depths [open] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:15 pm

Vanille seemed a little less than shocked really, when would these arrancars understand that eating comrades was not only detrimental to their efforts, but wasn't even necessary, they no longer gained power from cannibalism.. She then watched as he tried to get down closer to her level. ”I am Vanille, Nova-Sama get in here now” she ordered, sounding less than impressed, she had also been told Nova had been there at the time, he could of stopped the attack easily.

She then poked the much larger man right in the forehead, with such an anticlimax it really wasn't funny. ”Now don't do it again.”, with that she seemed to calm down quite a bit, that is until she turned to Nova. ”Why didn't you stop him?” Something didn't seem quite right about her today.
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Emerge from the depths [open]   Emerge from the depths [open] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:27 pm

Alex remained calm for as long as he could but when his forehead was poked the pressure that was transfered from his mask to his brain was enough to stop his rational side for a moment. His eyes went blank with a white rage and his mouth split a little to reveal his sharpened teeth curled into a snarl. A low growl was starting to come from the back of his throat as his military mind kicked in and he returned to the normal state he had been in before, the change in his eyes had been quick but it had been a drastic change in coloration from glassy blue to a deep crimson pair of full moons. He returned back to his full height and his face was hidden in the shadows of the roof. "Please stay away from my forehead dear, I have.....issues with it." It was clear that he was disturbed by the rapid change in personality but it was something he was fairly used to by now so he would recover soon.
Back to top Go down
Nova Kolbra
Personal Guard
Nova Kolbra

PostSubject: Re: Emerge from the depths [open]   Emerge from the depths [open] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:36 pm

Much to Nova’s dismay, he knew that if he didn’t do as Vanille said, he would never hear the end of it, and right about now, an eternity of verbal assault didn’t seem like a good thing. The personal guard made his way as slowly as possible into the room, only trying to prolong being yelled at. It was just as Nova entered the room, that Alex seemed to experience a brief moment of anger. The mini episode of rage, didn’t phase Nova, he just stared blankly at the giant, and then back to his fellow guard.

When Vanille asked the trivial question, of why Nova didn’t stop Alex, he shot her an emotionless glance “do we really need to go into detail about the death of a privarone?” Nova’s voice was flat, it held no concern, nor did it carry any interest in truly answering Vanille with a straight answer. True, Nova could have stopped Alex, he had the power, and authority to do so, but why did he care? What use was that privarone to Nova….none, and therefore suffered a fate as such.
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

PostSubject: Re: Emerge from the depths [open]   Emerge from the depths [open] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:01 pm

Vanille completely ignored what had happened with Alex, she honestly wasn't interested with him at the moment, she had to get this off her chest now. ”Yes, Nova-Sama, we do.”. She said, there was a particular venom in her voice as she spoke, she realised that she was a strange arrancar, she didn't seem to view lives of people other than herself the same way as the other residents of Las Noches. ”Allowing violence like that to just happen is simply not acceptable. I've had enough trouble thinking up a way to stop Vladimir-Sama from murdering all those Numeros for fun, I don't need this to worry about as well!” she said, pointing directly back to Alexander without bothering to look.
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Emerge from the depths [open]   Emerge from the depths [open] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:15 pm

Hands twitched a bit as the stress to keep them against his sides grew to be to much, Alexander enjoyed being left alone but being ignored was another matter all together. So far there was only one thing that Alexander could tell about this woman and that was that he found her rather irritating, as well as the fact that she was quite racist toward those that still consumed the flesh of other arrancar. He crossed the room in three strides and exited the room so that he was standing in the hall, this woman seemed finished scolding him and had moved onto Nova so he was planning on letting her finish before they moved on. A serious look crossed his eyes and a straight expression adorned his features, he was no longer in a good mood as he had been but then again all that did was make him hungry again.
Back to top Go down
Nova Kolbra
Personal Guard
Nova Kolbra

PostSubject: Re: Emerge from the depths [open]   Emerge from the depths [open] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:41 am

Nova stared blankly at Vanille, her concerns where not his concerns. The fact that weak arrancar were getting killed, was not something he needed to be bugged about. If the arrancar were to weak to fit back and live, then they served no purpose in living. “forgive me for sounding rude but, I do not need to be bothered with such trivial things.” the personal guards purple yes shifted over to Alexander, amidst Vanille’s rant, the giant arrancar had stepped out of the room, and stood quietly in the hallway.

“I don’t have to prevent such things, because it is not my duty to do so. We both know, that we are basically looking after wild animals, they just can not be tamed.”
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

PostSubject: Re: Emerge from the depths [open]   Emerge from the depths [open] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:40 am

Vanille looked like she was about to explode when she suddenly just stopped... this was pointless, she was going to get nowhere arguing with her partner. ”Forget it...” she dismissed the whole thing in a matter of seconds. She then looked to the hallway the giant of an arrancar walked out to. ”Come back in” It was odd to hear Vanille ordering people around, but she had come here for a reason after all, and it happened to not be go off at her comrades, particularly Nova.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emerge from the depths [open]   Emerge from the depths [open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emerge from the depths [open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next