Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Battle 9: (participants only) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Battle 9: (participants only) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Battle 9: (participants only) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Battle 9: (participants only) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Battle 9: (participants only) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Battle 9: (participants only) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Battle 9: (participants only) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Battle 9: (participants only) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Battle 9: (participants only) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Battle 9: (participants only)

Go down 
+2
Ken Ishimaru
Lightning
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Battle 9: (participants only) Empty
PostSubject: Battle 9: (participants only)   Battle 9: (participants only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:47 pm

Participants:

Renzenku
Kuchiki Kemiko
Takashi Satoru
VS
Ken Ishimaru

Posting Order:

1. Ken Ishimaru
2. Renzenku
3. Ken Ishimaru
4. Kuchiki Kemiko
5. Ken Ishimaru
6. Takashi Satoru

Posting may begin immediately
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdestinysdoor.rpg-board.net
Ken Ishimaru

Ken Ishimaru

PostSubject: Re: Battle 9: (participants only)   Battle 9: (participants only) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:49 pm

Moving his hands upwards, Ken slowly adjusted his jacket while he continued to look downwards at the city. The force of the winds from these heights were always so strong, and it was quite annoying, especially when you were trying to do some investigating. He had been tempted to simply sit at the ledge of this skyscraper and admire Karakura's beautiful skyline, but his job right now was to find out exactly why so many strong spiritual presences began to pop up all at once. Shinigami, Hollows, and Quincy's were beginning to show up; even the spiritually aware humans. It didn't take a rocket scientist to realize that things were probably about to take a turn for the worse. With all of these entities converging on the city, it was more than obvious that the citizens of this town would begin to suffer casualties. Though his race was of a Bounto, many would think he'd be the last to care about the humans; this was quite the contrary. He slowly stood up at the ledge of the building, preparing to go and get a closer look when he felt a presence behind him.

Back to top Go down
Renzenku

Renzenku

PostSubject: Re: Battle 9: (participants only)   Battle 9: (participants only) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:06 pm

((You can't be feeling me here so...You done felt a squirrel))

Renzenku showed up off to the left of the Bount, his bodysuit was firmly grasping his body and his faceplate was down, but clear to show his face. His white cloak was draped around his shoulders, but his arms were not in it, and light reflected off of his stock of white hair and his white cloak and his white armour, illuminating him like a soft candle. A smile adorned the features of the Vizard as he pointed at the male. "It seems there is to be some form of War. Are you helping the good people of Karakura Town, or are you against them?"

The male put his left hand lightly on his sheathed Zanpakuto, the genuine smile still on his face as he cocked his head to the side. "I must admit, if you are against the good people I will have to initiate combat. However, if you plan on helping them I can assure you we are allies without question. Of course, we'd have to come to some form of agreement, given that both of our kind seem to be in this and alone neither of us could do much. Together we might be able to force back some of the oncoming forces, though I'm not sure at all how good you are, I can assume that you are good enough."

The Vizard smile widened as he lowered his hand that pointed at the male and waved lightly. "Sorry for talking so much, but y'know...Can't be to careful during this type of thing."
Back to top Go down
Ken Ishimaru

Ken Ishimaru

PostSubject: Re: Battle 9: (participants only)   Battle 9: (participants only) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:14 am

As he stood at the ledge of the skyscraper, looking down at the battles beginning to start he heard a voice to his left. Kens' eyes widened briefly as he turned to face him, surprised he couldn't sense his reiatsu at all, but from the blade on his hip he began to assume he was shinigami. The man spoke of what he already knew, there was a war brewing...Karakura in the center of it. Ken wasn't sure exact;y what was starting this war, but it appeared the Espada had made the first move, and knowing Hollows, they didn't need a reason to cause mayhem; it was just something they did.

Before Ken could answer the mysterious strangers first question he began to speak yet again, this time for an even longer period of time and place his left hand on his sheathed blade. Ken was never one for such long winded conversations or socializing for that matter, so he simply nodded as the man finished, even letting out a small chuckle as the man himself acknowledged the length of his speech. "I am no enemy of the people of this town...I call this place my home, and the ones intruding are the Hollow. I have no qualms with the shinigami.."
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki Kemiko

Kuchiki Kemiko

PostSubject: Re: Battle 9: (participants only)   Battle 9: (participants only) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:52 am

Merely 30 feet from the two males, a senkai appeared in the middle of the air. The doors slided away from each other, revealing the shinigami that had travled through. The first thing that was noticeable about the shinigami was the dark red hair that reached all the way down to the ankles. It was held away from her face with a flat silver hair ornament, but two bangs had been left loose to frame her youthful face. The shinigami uniform was cut in two, leaving her belly and lower back exposed. She was caring two holsters, one on her lower back and one that ran from the left hip to the right shoulder. She had yellow eyes and a slender build, making her appear around 20 years old. Standing 5.10, she was quite tall compared to most shinigami women. The vice captain badge for the first division was tied around her left upper arm, indicating her rank as the right hand to the captain commander.

As she stepped out, she looked around for a moment. She had been ordered to this place since many spiritual signatures, both friendly and enemy, had appeared around town. She looked towards the two places and casually walked through the air, using the reaitsu under her feet to get a foot hold. As Kemiko eventually got within 10 feet of the two, she stopped in midair and firmly grasped around the handle of the holster on the lower back.

"There are war in these times..are the two of you enemy or friend?". Despite her rather slender figure, her face and stance was quite imposing to look at.

Last edited by Kuchiki Kemiko on Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ken Ishimaru

Ken Ishimaru

PostSubject: Re: Battle 9: (participants only)   Battle 9: (participants only) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:09 am

As he conversated with the male in front of him, Ken began to sense the presence of another individual. Ken turned his head slightly and saw a woman making her way towards them. This woman was obviously a shinigami, the attire and zanpaktou being a dead giveaway. This fact called Kens'e earlier assumption of the man in front of him being a shinigami into question. He couldn't sense this mans' reiatsu at all, thus leaving him to assume that from the zanpaktou on his hip that he was a shinigami...but...the fact that this woman had to ask if he, along with Ken, was an ally or an enemy of hers called this further into question. At the moment, the man didn't seem hostile and he seemed concerned about the well-being of the humans. Ken decided to put his suspicions to rest for the moment and nodded towards the mysterious woman. "I am the ally of whomever is trying to defend this town and its' inhabitants from destruction...if that means that I am the ally of the shinigami, then so be it...", He said this looking her directly in the eyes. Though he wasn't fond of socializing, he was in no way shy or timid.
Back to top Go down
Takashi Satoru

Takashi Satoru

PostSubject: Re: Battle 9: (participants only)   Battle 9: (participants only) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:14 pm

Takashi was walking down the streets when he felt this weird spiritual pressure raise close by all of a sudden. He at first thought it was a hollow lurking but he soon realized that it was something way bigger and tougher than that. He decided to flash-step tell he reached there to see what it is from far off range. As soon as he reached there he found one of his own kind an Ex-Captain along with two others he had never seen before. From the looks of the girl that was standing he could tell that she was a shinigami but the other man who was standing he couldn't tell what was he.

Anyhow it was better off to act natural like his usual self, he waved a hand to the 3 in a somehow goofy way "Oh hey there, I really think if you guys want to have a little spar you could do it somewhere else...People of this town are really trying to sleep" he stated in a sarcastic way to the two unknown figures to him putting up a short smile.

While in reality, Takashi was really nervous. He was afraid what would the outcome be of such a battle if somehow it was to take place. Yet, the ex-Vice Captain was alert ready for any sudden movement to release his Zanpaktou.
Back to top Go down
Renzenku

Renzenku

PostSubject: Re: Battle 9: (participants only)   Battle 9: (participants only) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:12 am

Renzenku smirked as each successive person entered the area. Smiling at each one as they announced they were no enemy unless they were against the town. When the newest person entered the area he waved at him and smirked, "We're all friends here. After all, none of us are against the humans of this town, and are here to protect them. This way, we can go on to a different area and aid the others who are fighting for the town. I suggest we split up and go our own separate ways, that way we can aid more people in more places. Thus, protecting more area."

The Vizard smiled behind his mask, keeping his hand resting on the hilt of his sword just in case he needed to quick-draw against an attack. His stance was completely non-lethal and simply relaxed however, so he gave off no violent intent.

((Sorry it's short and bad, but this topic needs to mooove)))
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Battle 9: (participants only)   Battle 9: (participants only) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:01 pm

((OOC: Noted Renzenku, i will speak to Ken and see what i can sort out ^^ baby nd work might be taking up alot of time. I might rearrange the post order or i might add another enemy to get things moving a bit so ken doesnt need to post so much. i will try my best to get this moving))
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdestinysdoor.rpg-board.net
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: Battle 9: (participants only)   Battle 9: (participants only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:37 am

(Please slip ken's turn for now, Kemiko it is your turn ^^ hope fully ken will be better very soon))
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: Battle 9: (participants only)   Battle 9: (participants only) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:31 am

OOC: This thread has been ended due to inactivity and renzenku and Takashi have been placed into another thread with active members here:

https://bleachdestinysdoor.rpg-board.net/t1145-battle-12-participants-only#7988

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle 9: (participants only)   Battle 9: (participants only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle 9: (participants only)
Page 1 of 1