Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting] Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting] Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting] Empty
PostSubject: Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting]   Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:04 pm

The sun was setting on the 79th District of the Rukongai, also called the "Kusajishi District". This area was the second most deadly area of Rukon. It was where the 13th Division Lieutenant first met her life long friend and father figure, Kenpachi Zaraki. She walked the dangerous streets alone, showing no fear of the potential dangers the area held. Nothing ever seemed to frighten her, not even as a child. She wasn't just here for a leisure trip. She had more important things on her mind. Now, she was never good at finding her way anywhere, but somehow she could always find her way to the very spot where she first came across Zaraki.

She was a mere child at the time. No more than two or three. She witnessed a large man, soaked in blood, slaughter a gang of men. Instead of crying like any other child would, she approached him, smiling and laughing, and even touching his bloodied sword. At that moment, Zaraki adopted the orpaned child and named her Yachiru. From that day on, the two were inseperable. At least...until the phenomenon hit. Zaraki vanished, but Yachiru faced a different affect. She aged exponentially, now appearing as a twenty-one year old adult rather than a six year old child. Now a days, she visits a small memorial she made for Zaraki, leaving various sweets and gifts. She smiled slightly and continued on until she came to the spot where the memorial stood.

The memorial was a simple pile of rocks with a picture of Zaraki holding a flower that Yachiru had given him while she hugged him. Both were smiling, and Kenpachi was actually laughing.
Spoiler:
She couldn't help but giggle every time she saw the picture. She may not remember much after her blackout, but her time with Zaraki will be something she could never forget. She knelt down in front of the memorial and placed a few butterscotch candies on a makeshift altar composed of sticks. Here ya go, Kenny. These are my favorite now. Maybe you'll like them too. She giggled a bit and reached into her bag of sweets, then took out a smaller bag filled with twelve little bells. They were exactly like the ones Kenpachi used to wear at the ends of his spikey hair. She placed the bells around the picture, then examined her work. As she stared at the picture, she couldn't help shedding a few tears. She sat there a while, wrapping Zaraki's haori around her body. She may not always show it, but she has been hurting since the day she lost the man she called a Father.
Back to top Go down
Tenrai

Tenrai

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting]   Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:19 am

Tenrai had a strange feeling as he was sitting in his barracks in the 2nd Division. He quickly walked out and disappeared, appearing in the Rugonkai districts. He became very curious as he sensed a higher level reaitsu deep within the Rugonkai. Perhaps there was a problem? One couldnt be sure until they checked. The wind blew and Tenrai was gone. He soon found himself in the 79th District. His reaitsu surpressed and his steps making no sound at all. He slowly and quietly made his way to where he sense the spiritual pressure.

He found himself seeing Yachiru at what seemed to be a Kenpachi Memorial. Although Tenrai didnt know much about Yachiru herself, the relationship she had with Kenpachi was well known. He could almost sense that she was greatly affected by his disappearance. Tenrai walked a little closer, still not making any sounds or giving any way to tell he was there.

"You must miss him", he said softly from behind her. There was still some distance between the two because he didnt want to get to close, due to respect for her and letting her express her feelings.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting]   Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:35 am

Yachiru sat a little longer in silence, at least until the voice of a man coming from behind her. She glanced over her shoulder to find a man in a captain's haori standing behind her. She blinked and quickly wiped away her tears before hopping to her feet. She smiled a bit and waved to the man. Oh hi! I'm sorry, I wasn't expecting anyone else out here. Especially not a Captain. You must be the new captain I've heard about. Tenrai...something or other. I'm just gonna call you Ten-sama! She giggled a bit, dodging his comment about her missing Kenpachi. Everyone knew that fact just by how she reacted when she talked about him. While she waited for the man to speak, she dusted off her pants and the haori she wore before her deep pink eyes locked back on the man before her. She lightly fidgited with the haori while she waited for the man to speak, almost curious as to why he was out here at all. She never saw any other shinigami in this part of the Rukongai. Mainly just herself.
Back to top Go down
Tenrai

Tenrai

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting]   Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:49 am

Tenrai watched her closely and smiled. However his happy look soon turned to one of slight wonder as he slightly tilted his head and raised an eyebrow as she nicknamed him. He thought for abit, noticing her reaction and what she said. He figured the subject might have still been sensitive for her. He decided to try and change the topic, or lessen the akwardness of the situation by transitioning away from the memorial. He thought quickly of what to say next. "Yeah, Im the new captain of the 2nd Division, Tenrai Raiden. And you're ummm..Yachiru, VIce Captain of the 13th Division if I remember correctly", Tenrai said with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting]   Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:03 am

Yachiru smiled a bit at his reaction to her nickname of choice for him. She kept the habit of nicknaming everyone she knew, however now they were a tad less childish compared to how they used to be. She giggled and approached the man as he spoke her name. Right-o, Ten-sama! I'm Yachiru Kusajishi, Vice Captain of Division Thirteen. It's a pleasure to finally meet you. Ken-sama has told a little about you. Not much though. You guys in the Second Division are so illusive. It's odd seeing you, of all people, out here in the Kusajishi District. What brings you out here anyway? She looked at him, her head slightly tilted to the right, a cute little expression on her face. An expression of innocent curiosity. Yachiru always seemed to radiate innocence. A child-like innocence that stuck with her through the years. She simply stared at him, awaiting a reply.
Back to top Go down
Tenrai

Tenrai

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting]   Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:15 am

As she giggled, Tenrai let out just a little chuckle. His nickname was interesting and he seemed like hed get used to it. He did seem a little interesting by when Kenpachi spoke about him, he wondered what he said. However he knew it wouldnt be right to ask her, considering that he was no longer around. "Pleasure to meet you as well, Yachiru-chan. And I apologize for my divisions elusiveness, its just the way we operate. Perhaps things will work slightly differently under my reign as Captain.", he said to her. He then continued on to answer the rest of her questions, "As for why I'm here...To be completely honest I dont know. I just had a feeling to come to the Rugonkai and after I sensed your presence from the others I just naturally became curious to know who it was.", he said.

Tenrai then momentarily thought. It couldnt hurt to get to know Yachiru better, and the good person in him could tell she needed someone to keep her company, just so she can move on in life. He thought of a way to talk with her elsewhere so she'd be more comfortablt, he just needed the proper way to do so. "Hmm...actually since you mentioned my Divisions elusiveness, that can end now. Would you like to perhaps...take a walk"., he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting]   Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:29 am

Yachiru's smile widened as he mentioned a walk. She squealed in delight and lept at the man, taking his hand in hers before tugging him in a random direction that she assumed to be the way back towards the Soul Society. As usual, her sense of direction was way off. The way she took was the path towards the extremely dangerous 80th District. She was clueless to this at the time. She simply smiled and hummed a cheery tune as she walked along with Tenrai, her hand lightly gripping his. She never met a member of the Second Division before, so she didn't know how they functioned, or what they liked to do for fun. She then remembered something. Her free hand moved to her pocket and slipped into her trademark bag of sweets that she always had with her. She took out a grape lollipop and unwrapped it with her teeth before popping it in her mouth. She then shuffled around in the bag once more and took out a second lollipop, this one being cherry flavored. She offered it to Tenrai, smiling sweetly as she did so. She didn't mind sharing her sweets. She had plenty stashed away on the Kuchiki Grounds anyway. She lightly sucked on her lollipop while leading Tenrai closer and closer to the 80th District, her mind still certain that she was heading towards the Seireitei.
Back to top Go down
Tenrai

Tenrai

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting]   Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:42 am

Tenrai smiled at her response and the next thing he noticed was she took his hand in hers and took off. Tenrai hadnt really intereacted with many other people lately due to his activity in the 2nd Division. He blushed slightly as she took his hand however it soon faded as he became curious as to where she was going. He didnt say anything at first just letting her lead him. He soon noticed that they were entering the 80th District, perhaps she knew a place where they could go he thought. He then noticed that she was offering him a lolipop. He raised an eyebrow at first and then took it and smiled at her. "Wow, thanks Yachiru", he said placing the lolipop in his pocket for later. As they got closer to the 80 district Tenrai raised an eyebrow. "So Yachiru...if you dont mind me asking...Where are we going?", he said
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting]   Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:59 am

Yachiru glanced up at Tenrai and smiled when he asked where they were going. She simply giggled and replied. Why, we're going back to the Seireitei! I know it's this way. Just a bit farther... She truly was bad with direction. In her mind, she never got lost. She just took the long way. She smiled and gripped his hand tighter, her free hand coming up to grasp the stick of the lollipop that stuck out of her mouth. She giggled a bit and lightly ran her tongue across the grape flavored candy surface a couple times before popping it back into her mouth. She noticed a few males gawking at her as she performed the previous gesture, then looked at Tenrai like he was one lucky son of a bitch. Yachiru ignored them, not really sure why they looked at her like that. She then looked back up at Tenrai and smiled that innocent little smile of hers. She was having fun, even though she was headed in the completely opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
Tenrai

Tenrai

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting]   Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:11 am

"Back to the Seireitei you say?", Tenrai said. He immediately knew that they were heading in the wrong direction, however it didnt seem like Yachiru understood that just yet. He was a good natured person and he just smiled. "Ohh alright, then just keep going", he said to her with a wide smile. Tenrai was very obversant and he noticed the gestures Yachiru was making with her lolipop and then he looked at the way the others looked at him. He then looked back at Yachiru who seemed so innocent. He merely smiled back at her. She seemed so innocent, however he also knew she carried a heavy burden. He just continued to let her move in her own way.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting]   Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:26 am

Yachiru's smile widened and she continued onward. It wasn't long until she reached the outskirts of the Rukongai. She stopped in the middle of the empty area and looked around. It then hit her. She looked up at Tenrai with a perplexed expression on her face. I went the wrong way again...didn't I... Her hand gripped Tenrai's own hand a bit tighter now as a soft sigh passed her lips. She then glanced back up at the man, her smile quickly reappearing. I know! Why don't you lead the way! I had my turn, and now it's yours! A perfect excuse. Or so she thought. She would never truly admit that her sense of direction was horrible. At least, not out loud. She stood there and waited for Tenrai to do something. Would he want to head back, or remain in the empty outskirts of Rukongai?
Back to top Go down
Tenrai

Tenrai

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting]   Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:36 am

Tenrai noticed that the two had finally existed the Rugonkai district. He looked at Yachiru and decided to tell her otherwise. "You just slightly lost your way towards the end, other than that you were doing well.", he said to her. He then gave a surprised look as she said for him to lead the way from here. Tenrai noticed Yachiru loved fun and still seemed a little childish..he thought how could he make this fun for Yachiru. He knew that the Seireitei wasnt that much of an exiciting location so perhaps staying away from it would be better. He then squatted down and looked at Yachiru. "Alright then Yachiru-chan...Jump on and we'll find our way", he said to her with a smile, offering a free ride.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting]   Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:49 am

Yachiru blinked ba bit and looked down at Tenrai as he squatted down and offered her a ride on his back. She looked at him while she thought about it, then smiled a bit. Are you sure, Ten-sama? I'm perfectly fine with walking. I don't want to be a burden. She didn't really feel comfortable riding on others' backs after how much she had grown. Plus, she felt that it's something special she shared with Kenpachi. She lightly placed her hand on Tenrai's shoulder. She had a look on her face that seemed more serious and less childish. She smiled and tried to tug him to his feet. Please, Ten-sama? Can't we just walk together like we did earlier?
Back to top Go down
Tenrai

Tenrai

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting]   Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:02 am

Tenrai gave her a curious little look and he quickly adjusted himself and nodded. "Uh yeah, walking is perfectly fine", he said as he started walking straight. He turned his head left and right a few times looking to figure out where he was. Tenrai had a photographic memory and he did spend much of his younger years in the Rugonkai, however the outskirts he wasnt that familar with. However he did remember something. Deep outside of the district nature took control making quite the beautiful scenery. Tenrai remembered loving to walk to that place, especially when it was raining and he headed towards there. "Just follow me Yachiru-chan", he said as he flashed a smile.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting]   Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:48 pm

Yachiru smiled And continued to walk at Tenrai's side, her child-like curiosity kicking in as she wondered where he was leading her. Where are we going, Ten-sama? She brought her right hand up to the lollipop stick and took it from her mouth once more. The candy shrunk a little, but was still too big to bite yet. She giggled and lightly licked the sweet grape surface a couple times again before popping it back in her mouth. She then looked over at Tenrai with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Tenrai

Tenrai

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting]   Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:19 am

*Interesting...although shes all grown up...she still seems like a child*, he thought to himself as he walked. He then turned to her when she asked where they were going. He looked up at the sky and then back at her. "Well...I use to be in the Rugonkai district when I was younger...and I remember this like, special park that I used to travel to. Thats where we are headed", he said as he continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting]   Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:36 am

She smiled at his response. She had never heard of such a park in the Rukon district, then again, she was born in one of the worst areas of Rukongai. She giggled happily and continued to savor her lollipop while following Tenrai to wherever this park was. She was anxious to see it now, since it was so special to him. She was curious of how lovely it was, and if it was as wonderful as Tenrai deems it to be.
Back to top Go down
Tenrai

Tenrai

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting]   Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:53 am

Tenrai arrived to the park, covered by several trees. There was a small little fountain releasing water. There was a bench for two and a swingset for two. Tenrai smiled as he looked at the innocent little park. He hadnt been here in ages...it seemed a little more than a childrens park however the scenery was beautiful, which was one of the reasons Tenrai loved it. It was such an innocent and peaceful location. "Well, here we are", he said with a smile as he walked over towards the swingset and took his seat, offering the next seat to Yachiru.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting]   Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:02 am

Yachiru gazed in awe of the quaint little park. The landsacpe was simply beautiful. She smiled and walkewd around a bit, not noticing Tenrai again until she heard the squeak of chains coming from the little swing set. She giggled and walked over to him and sat in the swing next to him. She began to pump her legs back and forth, slowly gaining more and more speed. She smiled and closed her eyes, enjoying the slight breeze that hit her as she swung back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Tenrai

Tenrai

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting]   Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:22 am

Tenrai began to swing back and forth on the swing feeling like a child again. He couldnt help but smile as he did so. So many childhood memories, that he remembered so clearly. He leaned back and closed his eyes as he continued to swing back and forth, gaining speed and height. He then opened his eyes noticing how high in the sky he seemed to be. Of course he was older now so he could actually fly, however living through his childhood was fine. He looked at Yachiru and merely smiled as he continued to swing.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting]   Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:56 pm

Yachiru giggled happily as she swung higher and higher. She glanced over at Tenrai and grinned. Betcha I can go higher then you, Ten-sama! She grinned and started moving her legs faster, gaining more speed and altitude. She was never one to get bored of playing around on swing sets. That child-like nature of hers still loved them so. She got a determined expression on her face. She was going to swing higher than Tenrai, even if he wasn't competing.
Back to top Go down
Tenrai

Tenrai

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting]   Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:18 am

Tenrai turned towards Yachiru and gave her a brief smile. "Alright..you're on", he said as he also started to swing faster. Although he wasnt as childish as Yachiru, he was also having the same amount og fun, and he was extremely determined to beat her as well. He swung back and forth continuously, gaining more height with each following swing.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting]   Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:25 am

Yachiru grinned at him as he accepted the challenge, then continued to swing faster and faster, higher and higher. She loved the feel of the wind against her body, the sweet scent of the fresh air filling her with such serenity. She giggled and continued to swing, occasionally glancing over at Tenrai to see if he was catching up or now. She was much smaller than him, so maybe that gave her an advantage. She stuck her tongue out at him and continued to swing higher. From the looks of it, she was winning. I'm gonna beat you, Ten-sama!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting]   Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maybe Memories...[Open, No Fighting]
Page 1 of 1