Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Envy Saiyukai, 13th Division Seated Officer (YACHIRU ALLOWED ME TO ADD THINGS ABOUT HER IN THIS APP) (WIP) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Envy Saiyukai, 13th Division Seated Officer (YACHIRU ALLOWED ME TO ADD THINGS ABOUT HER IN THIS APP) (WIP) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Envy Saiyukai, 13th Division Seated Officer (YACHIRU ALLOWED ME TO ADD THINGS ABOUT HER IN THIS APP) (WIP) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Envy Saiyukai, 13th Division Seated Officer (YACHIRU ALLOWED ME TO ADD THINGS ABOUT HER IN THIS APP) (WIP) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Envy Saiyukai, 13th Division Seated Officer (YACHIRU ALLOWED ME TO ADD THINGS ABOUT HER IN THIS APP) (WIP) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Envy Saiyukai, 13th Division Seated Officer (YACHIRU ALLOWED ME TO ADD THINGS ABOUT HER IN THIS APP) (WIP) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Envy Saiyukai, 13th Division Seated Officer (YACHIRU ALLOWED ME TO ADD THINGS ABOUT HER IN THIS APP) (WIP) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Envy Saiyukai, 13th Division Seated Officer (YACHIRU ALLOWED ME TO ADD THINGS ABOUT HER IN THIS APP) (WIP) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Envy Saiyukai, 13th Division Seated Officer (YACHIRU ALLOWED ME TO ADD THINGS ABOUT HER IN THIS APP) (WIP) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Envy Saiyukai, 13th Division Seated Officer (YACHIRU ALLOWED ME TO ADD THINGS ABOUT HER IN THIS APP) (WIP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Envy Saiyukai, 13th Division Seated Officer (YACHIRU ALLOWED ME TO ADD THINGS ABOUT HER IN THIS APP) (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Envy Saiyukai, 13th Division Seated Officer (YACHIRU ALLOWED ME TO ADD THINGS ABOUT HER IN THIS APP) (WIP)   Envy Saiyukai, 13th Division Seated Officer (YACHIRU ALLOWED ME TO ADD THINGS ABOUT HER IN THIS APP) (WIP) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:23 pm

Shinigami Application

~Basic~

Name: Envy Saiyukai

Alias/Nickname: Betrayer of God, 13th Division Seated Officer, Yachiru's Faithful Soldier.

Actual Age: 21

Physical Age: 500

Division: 13th Division

~Appearance~

Height: 5 feet 6 inches

Weight: 137 pounds

Eye Color: Dark Violet

Hair Color/Style: Long green hair that is styled to go downward into pointy green spikes like a palm tree.

Complexion: Pale

Any Distinguishing Features: N/A

Picture: Envy Saiyukai, 13th Division Seated Officer (YACHIRU ALLOWED ME TO ADD THINGS ABOUT HER IN THIS APP) (WIP) FMA_Envy Envy wears a pure-white cloakish robe that has a hood dyed a yellowish-white color that is meant to signify the color of lightning. He wears white running shoes, has his robe tied closed with a green and dark violent sash and wears a necklace around his neck that has a real human skull of his deceased older sister that he killed. He has a zanpakuto strapped to his lower back that is level at his waist that is fashioned in the shape of a Ninjatou.

~Personality~

Personality: Envy Saiyukai is rude, disrespectful and foul-mouthed beyond imagine. He is very creative with his insults and views. He hates his dead older sister and his deceased parents and absolutely hates it when someone brings them up. The only one he shows respect to his Yachiru. He is very blunt and straightforward, never tries to hint at things and always makes it clear what he thinks or wants to talk about. He will also resort to low blows and very sexist comments if it means pissing his enemy off. However, for children and people with mentalities of children, he will show his kind, gentle and caring side that he practically never shows to anyone. During the time he was serving under Yachiru, he was the happiest he had ever been as because the bubbly girl's bright and seemingly always happy personality had brought his happiness, which is something he'd never thought he'd feel. After years and years of working for Yachiru, he slowly started to develop feelings for her that were amplified when Yachiru turned from a 12 year old into a 21 year old. His loyalty, believe it or not, is to Yachiru only, not the Soul Society.

Sexuality: Straight

Relationship Status: Single

Quirks: Envy, despite being Japanese, does not use honorifics and suffixes like most Japanese people except when he is talking to or referring to people he respects, like Kiru, which he would call Kiru-Sama. Envy also has a deep and raspy voice that makes him sound older then he looks.

History:

(Birth - Death Arc)

Envy Saiyukai was born in Karakura Town 500 years ago. He was the youngest child of a middle-class family that had different skin, eye and hair colors then he did. Due to his green hair and him not looking anything like his family, he was named Envy, like the term 'Green With Envy' and that he would grow up to be envious of his older sister, which was actually true. For the first 7 years of his life, all he desired was to get his parent's to love him, prove that he was just as good as sister. His parents considered him their little drunken mistake and mostly ignored him while his sister, who was spoiled rotten, did things constantly to get him into trouble. On the night of his 7th birthday, which he spent alone or without any presents, was at least given some money to purchase one item for himself as a gift. On that night, he purchased an old book from a book shop that was bound in black leather and had some weird symbol on it. It was titled the 'Book of Kiru'.

This book turned out to be a religious book talking about a Three-Headed Dragon God named Kiru, who was the Ruler of Lightning and the God of Destruction. Being young and impressionable, he was drawn into the book and quickly became dedicated to the Cult of Kiru. As the years went by, he quickly grew to despise his family the deeper he delved into the dark cult of Kiru, which would later help him to make a big decision in his life as his language, vulgarity, disrespect and harshness became much more profound as the years dragged on. When he was 16, he figured he was almost ready to invoke the right of blood in order to become the Apostle of Kiru. What he had to do was kill those of close blood relation to him and sacrifice them in Kiru's name. On the fateful night of his 17th birthday, he brutally murdered his parents with a meat cleaver, making sure to do it quietly so as not to alert anyone. After killing his parents and, gleefully his sister, he started cut off all the hair, skin, muscle and other things on it, he successfully managed to remove everything from her skull, which he had modified to hang from a necklace. After burning his house down and making a run for it, managing to hitch-hike out of Karakura Town to go to the docks and fins ship that he took to get out of out Japan, he managed to make some robes out of pieces of cloth to help recognize him as a worshipper of Kiru. During this time, he had formed a mental link with his God Kiru, allowing him to speak to the God of Destruction and vice versa.

After 4 years of quote 'killing heathens' endquote like a deranged serial killer, he was confronted by the police force of a small town in China he was in, he was shot to death as he tried to get away. This would lead him to the forces of the Soul Society, where he would serve in for the rest of his life.

(Shinigami Arc - Betrayal of Kiru Arc)

After having his soul rescued by a Shinigami and taken to the Soul Society, he was enlisted into the forces of Seireitei, all of them bringing him to Soul Society as a chance for redemption since he was influenced into doing the things he did since he was a young child. Despite dieing, his mental link was never lost to Kiru and it was through Kiru's influence he had accepted in the first place. He was placed in the 13th Division, who the Captain of said division happened to be Kenji Mamoru. Kenji had assigned him to be Yachiru Kusajishi, a lieutenant of the 13th Division who at the time looked like and acted like a 12 year old girl. Envy showed absolutely no respect to anyone there, including his Captain but did as he was commanded and went out to find this Yachiru. When he found her, he was very surprised as to who was exactly Yachiru. He wanted to complain but the bubblegum-hair-colored girl reminded him of his childhood innocence, which to most people would make them angry but to him, that time of his life was when he was the happiest currently, when he tried to get his parents approval. However, as time went on, he started to enjoy working under Yachiru as because her cheery and bubbly personality had brought out the best in him and as a result, the only person he ever really respected besides Kiru was the child-like Lieutenant.

Over time, as Envy grew stronger, he was offered the position of a seated officer. Envy gladly accepted the position, after asking Yachiru's opinion on it, in which she told him in simple terms to accept it. Envy started to look at Yachiru as more then just a commanding officer or a friend, more like a potential interest that he felt were a little wrong, considering Yachiru acted and looked the way she did. After Kiru had demanded him to kill Yachiru and leave the Soul Society behind to serve him, Envy had grown enraged. Leaving the Soul Society he had no problem with but he would NEVER lay a hand on Yachiru. After blatantly refusing the God's demands and forcefully suppressing him from his mind, he had gone to Yachiru and told him about his connection to Kiru and his past. Yachiru's reaction was to wave that off with a giggle, give him a lollipop and tell him that they were friends now so it didn't matter. With her assistance, he managed to give a quote 'fuck you' to Kiru by breaking the mental connection between the two. To this day, he serves as a Seated Officer, though the only ones he ever showed respect was his Captain Kenji Mamoru, though it was barely up to acceptable but he REALLY had a lot of respect for Yachiru.

~Zanpakuto Information~

Blade Name: Ryuuonjun Houchou (Dragon Taming Cleaver)

Sealed Blade Appearance: Envy Saiyukai, 13th Division Seated Officer (YACHIRU ALLOWED ME TO ADD THINGS ABOUT HER IN THIS APP) (WIP) Redninjatosword

Zanpakutou Spirit: Envy's Zanpakutou spirit at first disapproved of Envy being his wielder, what with his zealocy fanaticism with Kiru, the Three-Headed Dragon God of Destruction and Lightning but after he noticed Envy gaining an attachment to Yachiru and abandoning Kiru, he became more accepting of Envy and even started to take on Envy's personality traits.

Inner World Envy's Inner World is filled with constant thunderstorms. The world itself is nothing but a vast, lifeless ruin that is dark where the only light in it is the constant flashes of lightning that strikes the various ruins and and vast landscape. The only life that can be seen besides himself are that of children, which are supposed to represent his desire to keep the innocent alive.

~Shikai Information~

Release Phrase: Kai Dendou Toukai (Reap Electric Destruction)

Released Blade Appearance: Lightning circles and crackles around the blade.

~Shikai Techniques/Abilities~

Name of Ability/Technique: Raikou Doragon Heki (Lightning Dragon Burst)
Description: After releasing his Shikai and doing the appropriate preparation for this technique, a large Chinese Dragon about 20 feet long and 6 feet wide made of lightning to come charging out his blade and snaking towards the enemy at 45 miles per hour(mph) that he can control to go in any direction. This attack does moderate damage to people of equal strength and power, it does mild damage to people of higher strength and power and it does major damage to those of weaker strength and power to Envy.
Duration: 3 posts or until it hits something the same size as it or bigger then it.
Cool Down: 6 posts
Preparation: Envy will focus his Reiatsu into his Zanpakutou and thrust it out with a stabbing motion. It takes 2 posts to charge up, 1 to charge it up and the other 1 post that goes after the opponent's post to do the technique.

Name of Ability/Technique: Raikou Doragon Shuseki Misairu (Lightning Dragon Head Missile)
Description: After releasing his Shikai and doing the preparation for this technique, Envy will run rapidly around his enemy and spit out up to 15 large lightning projectiles in the shape of Chinese Dragon Heads that are 6 feet long and 8 feet wide at his enemy in order to surround them and then following it up by jumping up in the air and spitting out a few more lightning projectiles down at them from above to make it almost impossible for them to dodge that move at 70 miles per hour(mph) that are hard enough to shatter through solid stone with the strength of the attack weaker the harder things that it hits is to solid stone.
Duration: 2 post
Cool Down: 3 posts
Preparation: Envy will focus his reiatsu into his mouth and then push out, as if he was spitting it out. 1 post

~Other Techniques~

Swordsmanship: Intermediate

Shunpo/Hoho: Advanced

Hand to hand: Intermediate

Kido: Advanced

Others: Envy is most proficient in Offense, Shunpo and different kinds of Kido.

~Other Information~ N/A

~RP Sample~ Envy Saiyukai sat at his desk as he sorted through the paperwork for the day. He grumbled a long string of curses under his breath in his raspy, deep voice as he continued to do his paperwork. "This is fucking bullshit. I should have fucking expected having to do fucking paperwork. The fucking promotion as Seated Officer was a dead fucking giveaway so why the fuck did accept this fucking job again?" he mumbled to himself with a scowl as he looked at a picture of him and a child-like Yachiru standing under a Sakura tree, Yachiru's bubbly smile on her face as she had her fingers in his mouth to stretch his lips into a smile, his own expression making him look very irritated before he sighed to himself and grinned. "Oh yeah, because you thought it was Ya-Chan" he said with a chuckle as he shook his head at the memory as he went back to doing his paperwork, complaining less but never-the-less still complaining.
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel
Admin
Tia Harribel

Envy Saiyukai, 13th Division Seated Officer (YACHIRU ALLOWED ME TO ADD THINGS ABOUT HER IN THIS APP) (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Envy Saiyukai, 13th Division Seated Officer (YACHIRU ALLOWED ME TO ADD THINGS ABOUT HER IN THIS APP) (WIP)   Envy Saiyukai, 13th Division Seated Officer (YACHIRU ALLOWED ME TO ADD THINGS ABOUT HER IN THIS APP) (WIP) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:48 pm

Envy Saiyukai, 13th Division Seated Officer (YACHIRU ALLOWED ME TO ADD THINGS ABOUT HER IN THIS APP) (WIP) 24yzo60
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Envy Saiyukai, 13th Division Seated Officer (YACHIRU ALLOWED ME TO ADD THINGS ABOUT HER IN THIS APP) (WIP)   Envy Saiyukai, 13th Division Seated Officer (YACHIRU ALLOWED ME TO ADD THINGS ABOUT HER IN THIS APP) (WIP) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:58 am

HI,

i am writing to inform you that your character's rank has been stripped due to the fact you neither posted in the activity check or posted an absence thread. Your character app has also been unapproved and moved to the character creation area awaiting a new rank. You may of course re-request your old rank IF IT IS STILL AVAILABLE. Otherwise you must choose from the list of available ranks. If you have any disputes with this decision please contact me, after all mistakes are made.

Sincerely,
Lightning/Orihime
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdestinysdoor.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Envy Saiyukai, 13th Division Seated Officer (YACHIRU ALLOWED ME TO ADD THINGS ABOUT HER IN THIS APP) (WIP)   Envy Saiyukai, 13th Division Seated Officer (YACHIRU ALLOWED ME TO ADD THINGS ABOUT HER IN THIS APP) (WIP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Envy Saiyukai, 13th Division Seated Officer (YACHIRU ALLOWED ME TO ADD THINGS ABOUT HER IN THIS APP) (WIP)
Page 1 of 1