Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Kenshirou Meets Envy (PRIVATE - NO FIGHTING) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Kenshirou Meets Envy (PRIVATE - NO FIGHTING) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Kenshirou Meets Envy (PRIVATE - NO FIGHTING) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Kenshirou Meets Envy (PRIVATE - NO FIGHTING) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Kenshirou Meets Envy (PRIVATE - NO FIGHTING) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Kenshirou Meets Envy (PRIVATE - NO FIGHTING) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Kenshirou Meets Envy (PRIVATE - NO FIGHTING) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Kenshirou Meets Envy (PRIVATE - NO FIGHTING) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Kenshirou Meets Envy (PRIVATE - NO FIGHTING) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Kenshirou Meets Envy (PRIVATE - NO FIGHTING)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kenshirou Meets Envy (PRIVATE - NO FIGHTING) Empty
PostSubject: Kenshirou Meets Envy (PRIVATE - NO FIGHTING)   Kenshirou Meets Envy (PRIVATE - NO FIGHTING) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:22 pm

Envy Saiyukai calmly patrolled through Seireitei, looking at all the citizens who got out of his way, since they knew how unfriendly, hostile and ill-tempered he was. The 500 year old 5th Seat Seated Officer of the 13th Division had his hair styled in it's usual style, long green hair pointed into jagged spikes going downwards that made him look kind of like a tree, his dark violet eyes cold and angry as he glared at everything around him. He crossed his slender arms around his white, cloakish-robe covered chest, his yellowish-white hood pulled down. "I don't fucking believe this. Why the fuck did Captain Mamoru fucking send ME out on patrol? I already fucking have shit to deal with in the form of fucking paperwork" the pale-skinned, 21 year old looking Seated Officer complained as he grit his teeth in irritation.
Back to top Go down
Kenshirou Uesugi

Kenshirou Uesugi

PostSubject: Re: Kenshirou Meets Envy (PRIVATE - NO FIGHTING)   Kenshirou Meets Envy (PRIVATE - NO FIGHTING) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:20 pm

It was another average, boring, hot day in Sereitei when Kenshirou went for his daily walk. As usual he went towards the markets to purchase a beverage to quech his thirst for the day ahead. With his two Zanpakuto to one side of him and a knife on the other, Kenshirou seemed to be quite the fighter by just lookiong at him. He wore a sleeveless kimono and quite a loose hakama for the breeze to be embraced by him. His most distinguished feature, however, was the eyepatch over his right eye. His hair was still wavey and spikey in the soft breeze while a bandana held it up right. He was a very relaxed individual that could be ticked off if annoyed to a certain extent, but is usally a nice guy to say the least.

He stood still while drinking his beverage while noticing that there was some commotion within the crowd nearby. The crowd moved as the profanities grew louder towards his direction. He finished his drink and moved towards the direction to meet halfway. He had nothing to fear as he was amongst Captain level and this was Sereitei. As the crowd moved where it appeared to be a stand-off between the two Kenshirou looked confusingly towards the seated officer.

"That's quite a toungue you have there. Would you mind stating your business here and pardoning your rudeness for the nice people of Sereitei?" Kenshirou smiled as the crowd cowered around him and to the far sides of the two shinigami.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kenshirou Meets Envy (PRIVATE - NO FIGHTING)   Kenshirou Meets Envy (PRIVATE - NO FIGHTING) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:28 pm

Envy turned to scowl at Kenshirou. "Why the fuck should I? I'll fucking complain and fucking curse as much I want, shithead. Besides, it's not like my profanity and fucking complaining are anything new to these cock puppets. I've been this fucking way for 493 fucking years" he said with a grumble as the long, green-colored spiky, palm-tree hair-styled Seated Officer crossed his slender arms around his white cloakish-robed chest as he glared at the crowd, who was starting to go back to minding their own business. Jeez, he thought that day after day after day of complaining and cursing, the 'fuck nugget' citizens of Seireitei would learn to ignore him.
Back to top Go down
Kenshirou Uesugi

Kenshirou Uesugi

PostSubject: Re: Kenshirou Meets Envy (PRIVATE - NO FIGHTING)   Kenshirou Meets Envy (PRIVATE - NO FIGHTING) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:49 pm

Kenshirou could do nothing but stare blankly at this shinigami and think to himself, 'Is he for real?' He walked closer to him announced himself. "Sixth Squad Vice-Captain, Kenshirou Uesugi. It looks to me that you've been under some form of stress for this anger to be pouring out of your system. Lucky for you, I am one of those relaxed type people. Come on, I'll buy you a drink and some lunch." He said, not thinking clearly. He needed the people to remain calm around him. He wasn't going to be blamed for someone who wrecklessly abuses others verbally while under his nose.

He stepped to the side and waited for the shinigami to accompany him while the crowd seemed to be pleased about Kenshirou diverting him to a different location. 'A hot-head was all I needed on my day off.' Was the words in Kenshirou's mind travelling back and forth. He also awaited to hear this person's name, rank and squad as they were about to embark on an unpredictable journey throughout the day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kenshirou Meets Envy (PRIVATE - NO FIGHTING)   Kenshirou Meets Envy (PRIVATE - NO FIGHTING) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:54 pm

Envy looked Kenshirou up and down with a facial expression that the 6th Division VIce-Captain could easily recognize as hostile suspicion. When he couldn't find anything that would indicate to him that Kenshirou was trying to trick him, he shrugged his shoulders and nodded his head. "Alright, as long as you're the one paying for shit. 13th Division, 5th Seat Seated Officer Envy Saiyukai, personal soldier of 13th Division Lieutenant Yachiru Kusajishi" he said with a smirk on his face as he pulled on a spiky strand of long green hair as he said 'Envy', most likely indicating Envy as in the term 'Green With Envy'. The palmtree-haired Seated Officer waved a hand at Kenshirou, indicating for him to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Kenshirou Uesugi

Kenshirou Uesugi

PostSubject: Re: Kenshirou Meets Envy (PRIVATE - NO FIGHTING)   Kenshirou Meets Envy (PRIVATE - NO FIGHTING) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:16 pm

Kenshirou watched as the fifth seat eyed him up and down. He gave an odd look back towards seated officer but not in a hostile way, more of an uncomfortable way. Envy accepted his offer but who wouldn't want free food and drink it's a no brainer. He announced himself as 'Envy Saiyukai' from the thirteenth squad as their fifth seat, and an extra feature was that he was a foot soldier amongst Yachiru Kusajishi. Kenshirou's expression became intrigued as he too was originally from the eleventh squad.

Kenshirou began to walk as the seated officer began to follow shortly behind him. "Would you mind telling me what your problem is? This time, try not to make a scene." Kenshirou said calmly and quitely, almost as if he was mumbling. He knew that if he remained the whole day with this particular shinigami he would crack eventually, so he had to try and think of a way to calm him down before there were two people obstructing the peace within Sereitei.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kenshirou Meets Envy (PRIVATE - NO FIGHTING)   Kenshirou Meets Envy (PRIVATE - NO FIGHTING) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:22 pm

"I have no fucking problem, besides the fact that I have to deal with both that fucking paperwork AND fucking patrolling today. That and it's in my fucking nature to curse and complain" he said with a shrug of his shoulders as he pulled out what appeared to be a strawberry flavored lollipop and stuck it into his mouth after he unwrapped it, moving it around in his mouth. This was very true, for those who have spent enough time around Envy are perfectly aware it is in Envy's nature to curse and complain. He's done so for the past 493 years, since he was 7 seven years old living in the human world. The only person he's ever nice to is Yachiru and that was because not only were they very close friends but they were also dating as well but even around her, he cursed quite a bit, the only difference being that he is much nicer around her.
Back to top Go down
Kenshirou Uesugi

Kenshirou Uesugi

PostSubject: Re: Kenshirou Meets Envy (PRIVATE - NO FIGHTING)   Kenshirou Meets Envy (PRIVATE - NO FIGHTING) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:24 pm

As Envy answered Kenshirou's question, Kenshirou was even more puzzled at the fact that he mentioned the problems within his answer. Of course, sarcasm was one of Kenshirou's weak points, either that it was weak or he just didn't appreciate it in any matter. This man was far more rude than any other Kenshirou had ever met. He wondered, what made him this way? Obviously he would give another answer filled with profanities which is really unnecessary as every answer seemed to be filled with them

"Where would you like to eat, Envy?" Was the next words that had escaped Kenshirou's mouth. A question that Kenshirou thought couldn't handle an answer with swears from the opposing character. He didn't understand why people couldn't be relaxed most of the time. If everyone was relaxed then there was no need for violence or hate. But everyone does have their limits, no doubt about that. They continued walking to the market street where restaurants lay amongst the side of the streets. Many exotic and flavorful at that matter. But where to go?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kenshirou Meets Envy (PRIVATE - NO FIGHTING)   Kenshirou Meets Envy (PRIVATE - NO FIGHTING) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:55 pm

"Anywhere that serves riceballs AND sake in the same building. Aside from that, it doesn't fucking matter" he said with a shrug of his shoulders as he moved the lollipop around in his mouth. He noticed the puzzled expression on Kenshirou's face but didn't comment, considering he found the expression on his face amusing, which was shown to Kenshirou by the amused smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kenshirou Uesugi

Kenshirou Uesugi

PostSubject: Re: Kenshirou Meets Envy (PRIVATE - NO FIGHTING)   Kenshirou Meets Envy (PRIVATE - NO FIGHTING) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:16 am

Kenshirou was appalled about the use of the language coming from the fifth seat. Had he no respect for those other than Yachiru. He then placed a lollipop in his mouth and gave another smug look on his towards Kenshirou. Kenshirou then led him to a nice restaurant nearby that served rice balls and sake, not too shabby eh? "Here is a good place. I come here once a week, very nice indeed." Kenshirou said. He then became worried that they were going to be served sake. Aside from the fact that Kenshirou was quite the drinker, he became unpredictable when drunk. They were seated in a private chamber as he was a vice-captain, one of the many good things that came from the Captain level shinigami of Sereitei. od was already on its way and Kenshirou then poured the drinks and began going through them one after another. He needed these to stick with the fifth seat and his attitude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenshirou Meets Envy (PRIVATE - NO FIGHTING)   Kenshirou Meets Envy (PRIVATE - NO FIGHTING) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kenshirou Meets Envy (PRIVATE - NO FIGHTING)
Page 1 of 1