Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Solomon Black Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Solomon Black Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Solomon Black Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Solomon Black Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Solomon Black Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Solomon Black Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Solomon Black Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Solomon Black Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Solomon Black Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Solomon Black

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

Solomon Black Empty
PostSubject: Solomon Black   Solomon Black Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:06 pm

Shinigami Application

~Basic~

Name: Solomon Black
Alias/Nickname:Sully
Actual Age:1533
Physical Age:34
Division: 11th

~Appearance~

Height:6' 3"
Weight:177
Eye Color:Deep Green
Hair Color/Style: Jet Black
Complexion:Tan
Special traits:- A large scar starting just under his right eye and going down to the base of his neck
- A tattoo starting at his fingeryips as black tendrils that rise up his arm to grop hsi heart.
Picture:Solomon Black 818-3710

~Self~

Personality: A carefree loving guy. Who enjoys playing pranks and is just a kid inside. Sadly he is to everyone but his closest friends, distant and emotionless. Reacting to all situations calmly. He enjoys to fight, but not to kill, yet has no quarrells doing it. Enjoys money and making money. Despises hollows in every form, including vizards.

He is also quite against the failing of a mission and chooses that over the life of an ally or friend at all times. Never does his persnal life come before work. He would even sacrifice his wife for the greater good of the Soul society and the balance of things. Is a lover of old things, believing that with age comes true power, true knowledge and true realization.
Sexuality:Single
Quirks: - Hates complete jerks
- Does not like Dress Codes

History: Solomon was born and raised in Newry, Ireland. He lived with his mother, Jane, and father, Oleksander, in a cottage on a large piece of land. From the age of 6 he was taught to wield a sword in all forms. He went to school like all other kids, was a straight a student did all his work at school so he had no homework, but when he got home he had rigorous training, all he did was eat sleep and train. He was proud of it though.

He had no real friends so he never went anywhere after school. His parents stopped all that when he turned 12 and his sister was born. His parents immediately stopped training him for they said it was not right to do around a girl. They only paid attention to his sister, Silver, so he became an angry lonely kid. He refused to do school work and started failing his classes, he was like this for four years.

His parent finally had enough of this and sent him to a private school at the age of 16. This was not an ordinary school, it had classes like all other schools, but in reality it trained teenagers to be killers. Solomon was whipped into line, and brainwashed to train for them for four years, he finally got out though, with the help of someone he meet there, Jerry Perkins, in the escape Solomon got away but Jerry got caught, and who knows what they did to him.

At the age of 20 he moved to Europe and moved constantly always trying to settle in for six years. He could never do it though, because of the school and just the way he was he was not compatible with other people anymore. He worked for the UN for four years trying to use a job with his skills, but his ruthless methods got him enemies, so he disappeared, he found another work after he left the army, one where his methods would be useful; he began to work as a mercenary.

By then he forgave his family but he wanted no ties, needed none. When he started work he began small, doing odd jobs and minor robberies, but over the course of his years he started doing bigger and bigger jobs. By the time he finally found a suitable place to live in after six years, Venice, he was one of the biggest and one of the best. He lived and worked there for another a year, until today, living happily and without regret.

On a mercenary mission, he was captured and tested on. Taking blood and teeth and hair. Cutting him open and sowing him back together. Sick twisted people, they did this for 20 years. Since he was special, with certain abilities. He was born with the ability of regeneration. His body would fix its cell's and even create knew ones from scratch, seemingly from nothing. His family thought he was a demon and locked him up at the age of 6. Preformed experiments on him, testing his abilities limits, ashamed of their son. Unable to kill him as they said they were not murderers.Until he broke lose. Finding his family gone, all killed by some mysterious thing, only later will he find out it was a hollow. That was also the day Solomon died of what was pressumed cancer.

Then he went to the Soul society. Prospered in the Shino academy with his Higher than the natural amount of Spirit pressure which was a extreme amount and natural fighting ability. Acing his classes, except in kido, where he was not so hot. He snuck out with his friend once. Sillian Juan, a very pretty girlwho he had known almost his entier life and was his only true friend until then who stuck by him through everything. Then they got attacked by a hollow, it killed his friend instantly, casuing him to go nuts and rip it to pieces with his bare hands. This was witnessed by the Captain of the 11th division who from then on wanted him in his squad.

Still he graduated and was put into the 11th division. In his short time as a low shinigami he would often be sent to deal with problems in the rukongai. He was still quite a loose cannon for some time, until he was damaged and far from help. He stumbled throught rukongai where no one woudl help him but one girl. She took him in and healed him. He said not a word towards her and she said not one to him. It was a time of silence and unspoken, but implied thanks. This was the event which forced him to become controlled.

During his small time as a nobody, Solomon went on many small missions to the human world alone. One to note he found a plus following a girl. He went to use Konso when the boy suddenly spotted him and dissapeared. Intrigued, Solomon let him be for a while. Stopping hollows from hurting the boy or girl until one day he noticed something. It was not his spiritual pressure that was attracting these hollows, it was the boys. He thought his games should end but he was swarmed by a great amount of hollows and one got loose killing the girl. He was only in time to save the plus. So noticing his potential he took him and brought him to the Shino academy.

After that he made a choice to stay high in ranking, but low enough that if he snapped again he was of no importance. Where he rose through the ranks getting to the fourth seat and keeping it. Being extremely faithful to his comrades, and always giving comic relief in tense situations. He has given himself a name within the soul society, though all he cares about is getting girls. He made many good friends throughout the years, but only one stuck out, a pevious love of his life. Hillary Trotman, she was beautiful. Tall, well endowed and with red hair and copper eye's. Sully fell for her again in an instant. Initially he stopped liking her because she was a complete bitch, but he forgot that now.

She was his everything for the longest time. She was the reason he was living, and when they started dating she was even more. He would work three times as hard to come home and impress her. Though after 20 years they mutally broke it off. The spark was gone, but they were the best of friends, joking about what hey used to do together.

So Sully lives on with his friends, until he then achieved 11th division captain.

~Zanpakuto Information~

Name: Blades of Nuetrality
Sealed Blade appearance: Two identical long sword. Four feet long blades , ending in a curve upwards to a point. One sided blades. The hilts are half a foot long and covered in gray bandages, some hanging off. Guardless.

The only difference between the two is one is completely black. WIth the word Chaos inscribed on it near its hilt. The other is completly White, with the word Order inscribed on it in teh same place.

~Shikai Information~

Release Phrase: Caressing the Sins of the Dammed
Released blade appearance:Solomon Black 400_F_14047611_kBSlPjvJu574kjYavGO6JfoRwRZGQ2w1
Only difference is that teh HIlts are much thicker...

~Shikai Techniques/Abilities~

Name of abilty/technique: Splitting
Description: The sword may spawn from it swords exactly the same to it, from it, up to 25. Without gaining any wieght. These spawned blades only protrude from the blade, and have no abilities.
Duration:Passive while Shikai is active
Cool Down:N/A
Preparation:N/A

Name of abilty/technique: Twin Serpents
Description: Each sword may lengthen to great lengths. May twist and bend without losing it's durability. Limit in length is 50 meters.
Duration: A posts
Cool Down:2 post
Preparation:N/As

~Bankai~(Captains only)

Name: Harmonized Blades of Nuetrality
Bankai Appearance/spirit manifestation: Explained in ability.

~Bankai Techniques/Abilities~

Name: Fusion Mastery
Description:Chaos and Order fuse together into a half black half white version of their shikai form, with the inscription on respective each side. They are then able to cut through DIamond with ease.
Duration: Passive

Name: Hungry Serpents
Description: The sword may bend and lengthen without losing its durability. Length Limit being 111 meters. Creates a loud hissing noise. May spawn 10 000 of normal sized blades from each, but not another one of it's kind. These blades do not have this ability and only portrude from it's source.
Duration: 3 posts
Cool Down:] 4 posts

~Other Techniques~
Swordsmanship: Kenjutsu master, knowledged and master of four techniques. This has come from his extensive amount of training and having viewed and fought many other swordsmen, adapting their styles.
Shunpo: Advanced of from intensive training with previous masters...
Hand to hand: Advanced Hand to Hand combat. Again from such length of training and fighting with masters of Hand-to-hand.
Kido: Is kinda decent at Kido, can do it... that is it. He was never very good at it in the academy.
Others

~Rp Sample~ ( Is form Naruto site)

Haiechi stood just outside the mist village. Looking back in, he felt bad about what he was about to do. He had grown up in this place, it was his home. Though after gaining the sword and rising in power, people began to hate him and fear him. He hated their look's made him want to kill them all.

He left a sheet of paper on the desk of Sairento, telling him of what he was doing. Though it seem's some people were very against his leaving. So he also left Sai a present. A little parting gift you could say.

He thought back to the condition the room was in. Sai's four jounin level guards, lying dead on the floor. Their blood coating the walls and floor. Each one with their limbs hacked off and strung up on the ceiling. Each head being used as a paperweight for his note, keeping the corners down. Luckily each head was drained, or else to much blood would have gotten on the paper.

He licked his lips, accidently cut his tounge though, so he made a small yelp. Sucking on the blood, he nodded and turned away from the village walking off to the snow, a place where he now leads. His new home. He hoped Sai had no bad feelings. He waved back at the village.

" Au revoir. "

Quote:
Dear Sairento Bakuhastu

I humbly apologize for leaving on such short notice. It is very rude of me, but I have important buisness to attend to. This is my resignation, and my leave of your village. Thank you for treating me with such respect and care while I lived with you.

I am off to the Snow. A place I now have full control over as their new leader. Suprisingly I did not assassinate the old one, but was appointed in one of my many visits. I hope you are proud.

I hope that us two may still remain ally's. Have a nice day.

Sincerly
Haiechi Nuuben

Last edited by Solomon Black on Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:14 am; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

Solomon Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solomon Black   Solomon Black Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 3:34 pm

Hi there^^

It has been brought to the staff's attention lately that this app is not suitable for the 11th division cpatain spot and we are inclined to agree. The 11th division is about physical prowess and not so much reiatsu/reishi based things. They dont use kido etc. so we are allowing you to rp still but we need you to redo his powers etc to suit the 11th division more.

If you have any question on this please message tia or myself....maybe tia for a faster reply xD im so busy lately doing stuff for the site. I'm sure you understand what i mean though.

sincerely,
lightning/orihime
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

Solomon Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solomon Black   Solomon Black Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:02 pm

What exactly do you want me to change.. and btw... I do not use kido... I can... but I do not... Never will...
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel
Admin
Tia Harribel

Solomon Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solomon Black   Solomon Black Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:05 pm

The staff has decided that your character does not fit the position as 11th Division Captain. 11th Division Captains are brutes with pure melee-type Zanpakutos. Your Zanpakuto does simply not fit into the 11th Division. Therefore, we request a revamp of his abilities into being more "physical".

Also, there is a part of your history where you stated that he was born with the ability of instant regeneration. It is okay to have it there, but it is not confirmed that these traits are passed on to the afterlife. Therefore, that ability will not exist when he becomes a plus.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

Solomon Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solomon Black   Solomon Black Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:03 am

I am fine wit that.

Also, you guys wanted a reason-ish for that ability. I have stated that it was a phenomenon, but it did pass over. I left it Open for reasons, like it was not a genetic ability but one of teh soul, a spiritual ability. Since at the time I did not know much about bleach I wanted to keep it more open for my lack of knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Solomon Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solomon Black   Solomon Black Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:21 pm

first of all, shinigami do not have instant regen like arrancars.

secondly if you were for some weird reason to have a regen ability it would be exactly that, an ABILITY. it cannot be put into others.

That is all i have to say the rest i will leave to tia who is handling your app now ^^

sincerely,
Lightning.orihime
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdestinysdoor.rpg-board.net
Tia Harribel
Admin
Tia Harribel

Solomon Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solomon Black   Solomon Black Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:04 pm

Quote :
Description:

This technique has no description. Add one, please.

Quote :
Name of abilty/technique: Twin Serpents
Description: Each sword may lengthen to great lengths. May twist and bend without losing it's durability. Limit in length is 50 meters.
Duration:Three posts
Cool Down:A post

Without losing durability? No. The duration is too long and the cooldown too short. Lower the duration to a single post and the cooldown to two at least.

Quote :
Description:Chaos and Order fuse together into a half black half white version of their shikai form, with the inscription on respective each side. They are then able to cut through DIamond with ease, and when blocking an attack. Can block and absorb Spirit energy into the sword if it comes in contact. The sword has a limits (3 quarters of Solomons spirit energy) to what it can absorb, but unlike other abilities like this, it does not add to Solomon's spirit energy and he can redirect it back at the firer as his own spirit energy.
Duration: Passive, second part once per post
Cool Down:(second part) single post

Offensive captains should not have anything that should absorb reiryoku, besides it is OP'd. It should only be cutting power, nothing else. Remove the part with reiryoku absorbation.

Quote :
Description: The Twin serpents ability now has double the length to which they can lengthen. Also when they do lengthen a loud hissing noice is emmited by the blades.

The duration should not be passive. Please add a short duration, one to two posts and a cooldown of three.

Quote :
Regeneration: Solomon can regenerate his body from what would be a otherwise lethal wound. He can instantly heal minor wounds, large wounds take a post. Limbs take three posts to regenerate. He can temprarily give someone this ability (a single post afterwards) by having them ingest his blood. More than three times a topic will kill a human, a shinigami will take five and a Arrancar will take ten.

Remove this.

I would like you add more to his personality, make it at least 2 paragraphs.

His age should be much lower, he is half the age of Yamamoto. Somewhere around 300 would be fine.
Also, Hollows does not usually attack people randomly. Edit that part of his history, please.

No one enters Soul Society with "extreme amounts of Reiatsu". It comes gradually. And the graduation process takes time. It is not something that is done in a month. Learning swordsmanship, hoho and hand-to-hand combat takes time. We have enough Gin's already.

He is also supposed to specialize in swordmanship, not hand-to-hand and shunpo. Therefore, I would like to ask you to lower his skill at these two techniques.

Please do also add a RP-sample with the point of Solomon.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Solomon Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solomon Black   Solomon Black Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:33 pm

((OOC: sorry for the delay, my laptop would not load this page for some reason so i did a scan on it and fixed the problem Smile ))

Quote :
Description: The sword may spawn from it swords exactly the same to it, from it. Without gaining any wieght. These spawned blades only protrude from the blade, and have no abilities.
How many of these 'blades' protude? and also just os i understand, they are basically like spikes on the blade right?

Quote :
Description:Chaos and Order fuse together into a half black half white version of their shikai form, with the inscription on respective each side. They are then able to cut through DIamond with ease, and when blocking an attack.
Im not sure how to compare things to diamond but in any case it would imagine that spiritual things would be stronger than diamond o.O? also and when blocking an attack....what ? its like there is some of the sentence missing?

Quote :
Description: The sword may bend and lengthen without losing its durability. Length Limit being 111 meters. This one blade may spawn up to twenty five others that may do the same. Creates a loud hissing noise. May spawn 10 000 of normal sized blades from each, but not another one of it's kind. These blades have no abilities and only portrude from it's source.
Duration: 3 posts
Cool Down:] 4 posts
So basically it grows 25 spikes from the blade then those grow 10,000 more? that is like impossible xD how would 10,000 more grow from something the size of the spikes? it doesnt make sense, also the size of thatmess of spikes would be way too large to wield. Just think about this logically and i think you will see what i mean. ^^

Quote :
Swordsmanship: Beyond Kenjutsu master, knowledged and master of four techniques. This has come from his extensive amount of training and having viewed and fought many other swordsmen, adapting their styles.
Shunpo: Just below a Master of from intensive training with previous masters...
Hand to hand: Just below a Master of Hand to Hand combat. Again from such length of training and fighting with masters of Hand-to-hand.
Kido: Is kinda decent at Kido, can do it... that is it. He was never very good at it in the academy.
Others
I dont like saying beyond master xD you cant get beyond a master of something, to master something means to be the highest level in my opinion. I like it when people keep what they put here simple, so like he is a master of swordmanship, (i think his shunpo would be lower) he is advanced in shunpo, expert in hand to hand, and novice at kido. But just so you know what these say dont affect how you rp as them, just because you say he is a master at something doesnt mean that if you cant rp as a master then he will automatically beat someone. It is all up to your rping not what is written here.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

Solomon Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solomon Black   Solomon Black Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:13 am

1. I would say about 20-30 with each sword. Also yes they are just extra swords.
2. I forgot to remove the blocking an attack.
3. Sorry the 25 were actually supposed to be in teh splitting ability.
4. Will edit.

EDITED
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Solomon Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solomon Black   Solomon Black Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:09 pm

1. ahh alright, so add that only 20 etc can protude from the blade ^^
3. Ahh that makes it better xD but still can you imagine having a blade then having 10,000 blades protude from it? it would be unwieldy would it not? i am just thinking of it differently i suppose.

Back to top Go down
James White
Primera Espada
James White

Solomon Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solomon Black   Solomon Black Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:01 am

1. Yes

2. A little differently... It would be unruly at close range... but with the extensions it would be a little ore effective.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Solomon Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solomon Black   Solomon Black Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:09 pm

alright well as long as you realise that there is going to be major disadvantages to that ability xD you will have rp it correctly otherwise well yeah,

I think this looks o.k now.

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Solomon Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solomon Black   Solomon Black Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solomon Black
Page 1 of 1