Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open] Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open] Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open] Empty
PostSubject: The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open]   The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:26 pm

The room was dead silent with only the light filtering in through a small window to illuminate it. A threat to the Seireitei had just been eliminated by the Lieutenant and Captain of Squad Thirteen, but not without collateral damage. Within the silent room, the young Lieutenant lay sleeping on a soft futon. She had her tattered shitagi and kosode removed and replaced with a new one. Her shoulder wounds had been bandaged, along with the deep slash marks across her torso, though blood still seeped through the fresh bandages. Zaraki's rugged haori laid over her blankets like an extra cover, the white garment also stained with specks of Yachiru's blood. She had taken quite a beating during her mission with Kenji, but it was nothing compared to the internal joy she felt for saving the home she loved. Despite the horrible pain, she still had a smile on her face. She was stable and was able to receive visitors, but would anyone bother to visit her? Her only friend that she really knew of was Envy. Maybe she just wasn't good at making new friends since her return, but that was the least of her worries. Her mind was on the simple fact that she proved to her captain that she wasn't weak, and that she wasn't a child like how everyone saw her. She was strong, and she knew it.

Last edited by Yachiru Kusajishi on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open]   The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:31 pm

Envy stormed through the 4th Division Barracks as he rushed to get to Yachiru. He had heard about the injuries she suffered and was very close to having a panic attack. He rushed his way through the barracks and managed to find the room where Yachiru was resting. He opened the door and closed it behind him, rushing to her bedside. "Oh god Ya-Chan, look at you" he said softly as he stared at her sleeping form. As his shock left him, it was slowly replaced with a deep, burning anger as he felt the urge to take out the one who did this to his bubble-gum haired girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open]   The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:40 pm

A low groan soon passed Yachiru's lips, her body starting to shift slightly beneath her covers. Her eyes fluttered open, her vision a bit hazy, however she knew that voice and that tree-shaped sillouette anywhere. K..Ki-kun.. She placed her right arm over her stomach and slowly sat up, wincing a little as a sharp pain rippled through her. The tiger-like adjuchas really sliced her deep. She got herself in a comfortable sitting position, then looked up at Envy. As she moved, the strip of fabric that was tying back her hair came loose and drifted down into a coiled pile on her pillow, letting her now waist length hair tumble over her shoulders and down her back. She gave Envy a weak smile. Remind me to get a haircut when I get out of here... She chuckled lightly, then grimaced. Apparently even laughing hurt her a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open]   The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:53 pm

"Ya-Chan, who did this to you? Tell me and I shall introduce them to the fine part of pain" he said with an absolutely enraged expression on his face. To know someone would dare put someone as lovable and sweet as Yachiru really made his blood boil. For just a single second, he wished he still had his connection with Kiru just long enough to introduce the yellow bastard to the Dragon God so he could be tormented for all eternity.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open]   The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:00 pm

Yachiru blinked and simply stared at Envy for a moment. Did he not know about the hollow attacks in the Seireitei. When he asked to know who hurt her so he could get revenge, Yachiru smiled and placed her left hand on top of his head. I already killed the mean kitty hollow who hurt me, Ki-Kun. It was part of my mission. As for my shoulder, Ken-sama already killed the one who did that. And the one who hurt my fist...well I kinda did that myself when I shoved my fist through a hollow's face! She giggled and ruffled Envy's hair, her body now nearly numb from the pain in her arm and torso. She was just happy to be alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open]   The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:04 pm

"Good. It's pleasing to know those fuckers didn't get away with what they did to you. I just fucking wish I was there with you, then maybe I could have prevented this" he said with a frown on his face as he felt guilt bubble up from inside of him. If he was there, he knew he could have made sure that Yachiru was perfectly safe and he was going to have a long talk with his Captain about this, though it would more likely lead up to him cursing insistently at him for a good deal of an hour at the least and might even resort to physical violence.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open]   The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:12 pm

Yachiru nodded a bit and smiled, her hand now moving from his head to her lap. She yawned a little and slowly laid back down, pulling her covers close to her before grabbing Kenpachi's haori and cuddling it close like an infant would a blanket. She was happy it wasn't shredded like the rest of her clothes were, even though most of the shredding done to her shitagi and kosode was by her own hands. At least the garments made effective temporary bandages. She began to wonder what happened to the fourth division member that had been treating her. Maybe the boy had other patients to deal with. She shook the matter from her head. She could change her own bandages if she needed to. She was stuck here anyway. At least until Mina-Chan tells her she's good to leave. Yachiru simply sighed and closed her eyes. Hey, Ki-Kun...? I'm hungry... she could feel her stomach growling, then remembered that she hadn't eaten since before her mission.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open]   The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:16 pm

He looked at her with a smile and nodded his head. "OK then Ya-Chan. Tell me what you want and I'll get it for you" he said as he waited patiently for her to tell him what she wanted. Whether she was injured or not, if she was hungry, he would get her whatever she wanted, no matter what. A part of him still felt guilty over how he wasn't there to protect Yachiru like he should have been and he was gonna do his best to make it up to her.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open]   The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:25 pm

Yachiru smiled and glanced up at Envy when he asked what she wanted. Just some pork buns and riceballs. And maybe some tea if you can. I'll pay you back for it, Ki-Kun. I promise. She smiled once more and curled up on the futon, pulling the covers around her. If she was going to recover quickly, she'd need to relax a bit. The sooner her wounds close, the sooner she could leave and go back to the thirteenth division's barracks. She missed her quarters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open]   The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:29 am

"I'll get right on it" he said with a smile as he rushed out of the room to get what Yachiru ordered.

~TEN MINUTES LATER~

Envy came back with a tray of food, the food being pork buns and riceballs along with a cup of tea. He pulled a table with wheels on it over to her futon and rolled it up to the bedside. He smiled down at her and helped her sit up, arranging her pillows in a way to make it easier for her to stay sitting up. "Alright Ya-Chan, dig in" he said with a grin as he pulled out a strawberry flavored lollipop and placed it in his mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open]   The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:54 am

Mina's nose smelt something that wasn't her Divisions smells, and it smelt like pork....Giving her head a small shake she back tracks to the room that she had just past and stuck her head in. It was her lover's Vice Captain's room. Great, this was EXACTLY what she wanted to deal with at the moment. Holding back a sigh, she walks into the room, and before Yachiru could take anything from the tray and eat it, Mina was removing it. "Sorry Yahciru-chan, I can't let you have this just yet. Soon though I promise. The young boy who was taking your information down has handed in his report to me, and you are coming along nicely. Kenji-kun knows that you are here in my care, and he's got every confidence you'll make a full recovery."

Here Mina sat down on the edge of the girl's bed and felt her forehead softly, before pulling the tea over. "You have to follow my rules here Yachiru-chan, and until I say so, you can't have the pork, or the riceballs. Perhaps tomorrow though, okay? You're recovering faster then I had hoped you would." she said with a smile on her face, before she turned to Envy. Taking a hold of his uniform, she pulls him closer to her. "And if you ever storm through my Division again, I'll lock you in a closet till I'm done my shifts."
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open]   The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:13 pm

Yachiru had almost gotten a hand on one of those delicious smelling pork buns when Mina intercepted. Yachiru looked up at the woman with a distraught look on her face when she was told that she couldn't eat just yet. Yachiru pouted a little, but couldn't really argue. She learned that with Retsu-San. She huffed and plopped back down in a laying position, then lightly gripped her torso as a sharp pain ripped through her. She really needed to be more careful, or she'll never get to eat. She then noticed Mina scolding Envy. Yachiru turned over and looked at the angry woman. Please don't be angry with him, Mina-chan....Ki-Kun was just worried about me....I'm sure Ken-sama would act the same way if he found out you were hurt...It's just how boys are when they love something. Yachiru gave the woman a soft smile, then glanced up at Envy. She didn't want the stress of anger between Mina and Envy filling the room. Soon Yachiru's eyes were back on her food. She was drooling, her stomach growling. She needed to eat something. Instead, she just snagged her tea and drank it down. She didn't want anymore trouble in this place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open]   The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 3:53 am

Mina took a moment before looking at Envy again, and picking him up by the back of his shirt and taking him out to wait in the hall. "Envy, normally I'd just ask you to leave, but I've got female business to attend to and no time to be nice about it. Wait here, I'll tell you when you can go in." She said, closing the door and locking it. Turning back to Yachiru, she draws her Zanpaktou, and speaks softly. "Sit on your Judgement Isha." Her zanpaktou split into her needles, and she watched them glow the soft red that was the color of her Reiatsu. They bent into the needles, and she selected three with a small wave of her fingers. Looking at Yachiru, she smiles softly.

"Don't be scared, this will only sting a little bit, and then you'll be on your way to being able to eat Pork, and Riceballs again. But I need you to removed your uniform so that I can get at your wounds." She said, knowing that with the extent of her wounds, she knew that Yachiru wouldn't want to take on any missions any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open]   The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:04 am

Yachiru tried not to laugh when Mina carried Envy out of the room by his shirt collar. She quickly finished her tea and slowly inched towards the riceballs while Mina was in the hall with Envy, but quickly halted her actions when Mina returned and locked the door. She watched the woman curiously as she released her Zanpakuto, then laughed when Mina told her not to be afraid. [font=Impact] Afraid? Of a few needles? You really don't know me all too well, Mina-chan. She giggled and did as Mina requested and removed her kosode and shitagi. She folded them up and set them aside before unwrapping the bloody bandages from her right shoulder, right hand, and torso. On her shoulder were four puncture wounds, each about an inch in diameter. They ran all the way through her shoulder, barely missing the bone. These were from the first hollow she faced. Her hand was badly bruised and had a few deep cuts in it from driving it into the mask of another hollow. A few of its mask fragments remained embedded in the cuts. Her torso was sliced diagonally, running from right to left. The longest laceration ran just below her right breast and stopped at her left hip. The wounds were still quite fresh and seeped blood. She covered her exposed breasts with her left hand, then glanced up at Mina. She nodded slightly and sat up straight, waiting for her to begin the healing process.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open]   The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:45 pm

Mina's fingers quickly flicked out, and four of her now staples fixed themselves onto the four wounds on Yachiru's shoulder. With her other hand, seven more placed themselves down her gash her stomach. Her face smiled a little bit at the girl as she moved the girl's hair from her face. "I stil tell every one the same thing Yachiru-chan." She said with a small smile as she took the girl's hand, and unbent a single of her needles. Taking it in her hand, she starts to pull the pieces of Hollow mansk from her hand while the othe needles started to close the wounds up completely. They would be healed up in just a few moments.

Finally getting the final piece of hollow mask, she allows the needle in her hand to bend again and fix itself to the wound on Yachiru's hand, checking on her body with an exploration kido. Oh yes, Mina was quite skilled when it came to healing people. There didn't seem to be any internal injuries which was good, but it was still going to be an interesting night of restful sleep for Yachiru. When she healed this way, the person was always tired, since she wouldn't heal their Reiatsu till the next morning.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open]   The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:39 pm

Yachiru closed her eyes as the healing process began. She could feel the needles lightly puncturing the flesh on her shoulders first. The area around the open wounds was still quite tender and sensitive. She winced only slightly, but made no sound. She took in a deep breath, then exhaled slowly as seven more "staples" were used to close the large gash that ran between the two smaller claw marks on her torso. She shuddered slightly, the wounds on her torse hurting a little more than the ones on her shoulder. Before she realized it, the pain had subsided slightly. She opened her eyes when she heard Mina's voice as she took her beat up right hand. Yachiru watched as the mask fragments were plucked from her wounds. Yachiru couldn't help but smile. [font] You're rather skilled at this, Mina-chan. Hana-chan would be quite impressed.[/font] She, of course, was referring to Retsu Unohana, the woman who was the former captain of Squad four. She struck fear in everyone in the eleventh division back in the day. Yachiru always spent time with her, enjoying tea and cookies, as well as playing in the koi pond. Yachiru had to stifle her cheery laughter due to the sharp pains that followed. She then thought of something. Hey, Mina-chan! Wanna help me with a Christmas party I'm putting together. Ken-sama doesn't know about it yet...besides, he'd spike the eggnog...Anyway...I need help with decorations! Would you be interested? She always got excited when she spoke about the surprise Christmas party. She needed all the help she could get. She was about to speak again, but was interrupted by a loud yawn. She was starting to feel really sleepy. She felt her lids slowly drifting shut. She was ready for a decent rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open]   The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:41 pm

When Yachiru told her that Unohana would be quite impressed, Mina's face held a slightly small but sad smile. 'I'm sure she would be impressed Yachiru. I'm sure she would." She said, thinking about the Haori hanging on her office door. Maybe it was actually time to start wearing it....Her thoughts were pulled away as Yachiru got excited, her wounds almost done healing. "Of course I'll help you out Yachiru-chan. But for now, just sleep. I'll make sure that the first things when you get up and eat are the Rice balls and Pork buns. I promise." She said, as her needles left Yachiru's body, and formed back into her Zanpaktou. A smile swept over her face as she pulled the blanket up on Yachiru's bed, and tucked her in. The girl would sleep well, and she'd make sure she had some fresh food for her when she woke up.

{{Post waking up, and I'll post again, and pronounce you healed!}}
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open]   The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:43 pm

~Six Hours Later~

After a long needed rest, Yachiru stirred. Her eyes fluttered open, her dark pink optics glancing around the room as her vision started to clear. She brought her right hand up and over her mouth as a yawn forced its way out. She groaned and sat up, looking around her empty recovery room. She quietly sighed and brushed her fingertips over where her wounds used to be. She smiled when she felt only flesh. There was no blood, no gaping wounds, and only faint scars. She pushed the blankets off of her upper body, letting the covers drape over her lap while she grabbed her shitagi and kosode. She dressed her upper body, then put Zaraki's haori on over her shihakusho. She then sat in silence, combing her fingers through her long, pastel pink hair while awaiting Mina-chan to tell her she's free to go so she can finally get some food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open]   The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:17 am

Mina didn't know how she did it, but she knew exactly when her patients woke up and if there was something wrong with them. And it was usually the ones she healed with her Zanpaktou that she could feel. This only worked for the first 8 hours after the healing had finished, so it wasn't like she was being a creeper and keeping tabs on people. So she grabbed the tray of tea, Pork buns, and rice balls that sat in her office, grabbed her Haori, and laid it over her arm as she walked towards Yachiru's room. Walking in, she sets the tray of food down on the table, and checks Yachiru. "Since you were able to get dressed on your own, and I see no new blood on Kenpachi's Haori, I'm going to pronounce you fit to return to duty, after you eat what I've brought for you." She said, bringing the tray over for her.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open]   The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:56 pm

Yachiru looked over at the door as it slid open, the tantalizing scent of riceballs and pork buns catching her immediate attention. She found herself drooling, her eyes following the tray instead of Mina. Once the tray was sat in front of her, she pounced on it like a ravenous animal. She devoured the riceballs first, then tackled the pork buns before rinsing the meal down with the tea. She finished rather quickly, her growling stomach now tamed. She leaned back against her little bed, letting out a satisfied groan. She then glanced at Mina, remembering her saying something about being healed. Yachiru grinned wide and lurched forward, hugging the woman. Hurray!! Thanks, Mina-Mina! If I ever find Re-chan, I'll let her know how good of a job you're doing, okay? She then sprang to her feet and skipped towards the door. Bye, Mina-Mina!! See you tomorrow! Christmas party prep is at at three o'clock sharp! Don't be late, or I'll send Envy back here to getcha! She giggled and fled from the Fourth Division, anxious to get back to her squad to start preparations for the party she had planned for the next day.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open]   The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:51 am

{{Closed, and completed.}}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open]   The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pain is only Temporary.. [Open]
Page 1 of 1