Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Secondary Bankai Abilities Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Secondary Bankai Abilities Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Secondary Bankai Abilities Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Secondary Bankai Abilities Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Secondary Bankai Abilities Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Secondary Bankai Abilities Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Secondary Bankai Abilities Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Secondary Bankai Abilities Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Secondary Bankai Abilities Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Secondary Bankai Abilities

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

Secondary Bankai Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Secondary Bankai Abilities   Secondary Bankai Abilities Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:28 pm

New Technique Application

Name: Draconic Nuetrality
Appearance: A 50 meter long grey serpentine Dragon. WIth two powerful arms but no legs. It's tail tip is the Hilt of Solomon's Bankai Blade. The dragon has one white eye and one black eye.
When you learned this tech:

Duration: Until the end of the topic
Using Rights: Must have been in bankai for at least 2 posts
Requirements/Preparations: Must have been in Bankai for at least two posts. Solomon must cry the phrase, "
Description: This is the secondary Bankai for Solomon. He may transfrom his blade into a large dragon. Once he does this he cannot revert it back to it's original bankai state until he stops using bankai and uses it again. Starting off at the basics. The Teeth and claws of this beast have the abilities of his normal bankai. While the scales may (once every three posts ) Gain Solomons splitting ability. This is a autonamous Bankai, but extremely loyal to Solomon willing to do whatever he says for the most part. It also leeks a mist that will form out a 200 foot radius, blocking all outside view and spiritual sensing. Inside there is no impairments. Solomon does not need to hold it, but he can take hold of the handle and gain complete control over it's movements and choose to see through it's eyes.

Weakness: It is much larger than his normal bankai, and a littel unruly. Also thanks to its autonamous nature, will not always do exactly what Solomon wishes to do.
Preparation time: 2 posts
Duration: 15 posts
Cooldown: N/A, Once per topic

Last edited by Solomon Black on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Bankai Abilities   Secondary Bankai Abilities Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:43 pm

what do you mean secondary bankai abilities?
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdestinysdoor.rpg-board.net
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Bankai Abilities   Secondary Bankai Abilities Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:45 pm

Just more bankai Abilities... it just sounds cooler than that...
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Bankai Abilities   Secondary Bankai Abilities Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:44 am

Hi,

please check the new rules that have been posted up now ^^ According to them you will now need at least 3/5 staff to approve this.

I am rather confused as this seems to me to be a completely different bankai style to your others.....
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Bankai Abilities   Secondary Bankai Abilities Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:27 pm

Ohk. It is different I would say because this is his fully matured Bankai. His Bankai at max potential. Unleashing a new more powerful version of his previous abilities.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Bankai Abilities   Secondary Bankai Abilities Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:35 am

oh so you are planning on using this to replace your other bankai then? (sorry i am just trying to understand fully)
Back to top Go down
Rammus Triggon

Rammus Triggon

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Bankai Abilities   Secondary Bankai Abilities Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:40 am

not completely replace. As stated in it i must have been in my bankai for at least two posts befoe using this. but after using this, for teh rest of teh topic i must use it.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Bankai Abilities   Secondary Bankai Abilities Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:48 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

not completely replace. As stated in it i must have been in my bankai for at least two posts befoe using this. but after using this, for teh rest of teh topic i must use it.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Bankai Abilities   Secondary Bankai Abilities Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:42 am

Sorry about the delay i was hoping others would have picked it up since i have been busy with the floods x.x

Quote :
The Teeth and claws of this beast have the abilities of his normal bankai. While the scales may (once every three posts ) Gain Solomons splitting ability

What do you mean that the teeth and claws have the same abilities as a normal bankai?
And please just briefly explain the splitting ability as well since i cant remember it off by heart and other staff probably wont either .

Quote :
It also leeks a mist that will form out a 200 foot radius, blocking all outside view and spiritual sensing. Inside there are no impairments

So if i have this right the mist does nothing but block others outside the radius from seeing in and sensing the battle?

It will also need a cooldown and duration since other bankai abilities do.

sincerely,
lightning/Orihime
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Bankai Abilities   Secondary Bankai Abilities Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:06 pm

The teeth and claws of the dragon would have the same abilities, Solomons just plain sword bankai did.

It parts other peoples spirit energy withing a 12 foot radius away from the center.

it does nothing else correct.

Do you mean just a colldown/duration for the mist? Or the whole thing?
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Bankai Abilities   Secondary Bankai Abilities Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:15 pm

And what abilities that his normal bankai sword had that they would get?

And i meant the whole dragon thing.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Bankai Abilities   Secondary Bankai Abilities Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:30 pm

The base bankai ability: Fusion Mastery

Name: Fusion Mastery
Description:Chaos and Order fuse together into a half black half white version of their shikai form, with the inscription on respective each side. They are then able to cut through DIamond with ease, and when blocking an attack. Can block and absorb Spirit energy into the sword if it comes in contact. The sword has a limits (3 quarters of Solomons spirit energy) to what it can absorb, but unlike other abilities like this, it does not add to Solomon's spirit energy and he can redirect it back at the firer as his own spirit energy.
Duration: Passive, second part once per post
Cool Down:(second part) single post
Preparation:N/A

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Bankai Abilities   Secondary Bankai Abilities Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:40 am

Everything looks good to me.

1/3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Bankai Abilities   Secondary Bankai Abilities Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secondary Bankai Abilities
Page 1 of 1