Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku! Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku! Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku! Empty
PostSubject: Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku!   Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:10 am

Dark clouds blotted out the once blue sky that overlooked Karakura town as a fierce thunderstorm rolled in. Thunder rumbled in the distance while bolts of lightning sliced through the inky black clouds like a hot knife through butter. High above the passing storm, a rip in the heavens appeared in the form of a thin black line before it opened like a gaping mouth, nothing but darkness could be seen within this portal. It wasn't long until the blackened shadow of a woman could be seen emerging from the interdeminsional portal. A passage known to the spiritual world as a Garganta. It was a common form of transdimentional travel among high ranking arrancar like the woman who emerged. However, the garganta in question was created by her master so she could have a little fun among the humans. Her reiatsu flared, giving off the illusion that she was an Espada due to the incredible spiritual pressure she exhibited. However, she was far from such a rank. Merely a Fraccion, a loyal soldier to the Primera Espada who shared a reiatsu level that could very well rival the man she was loyal to. Her bright, golden yellow eyes glowed brightly, piercing through the darkness. She stepped from the garganta, bringing herself into full view. Her long, silver tresses swayed lightly as the wind caressed her form. Her plush, fox like tail swayed ever so slightly in anticipation. Her vulpine ears stood erect atop her head, scanning for even the faintest hint of life in the area. Knowing she wouldn't find anything at this altitude, she descended into the storm, walking down on what seemed like invisible stairs that lead into the heart of the vicious storm. Lightning cracked around her and thunder roared, the scene only bringing a slight smirk to her face. She loved this kind of weather, and only came to Earth during such storms. She soon found herself below the storm clouds, heavy rains now pouring down onto her. She soaked the scenery in like a sponge. This kind of weather excited her. It made her ache for a fight and hunger for blood. She wanted destruction. Her left hand rested on the hilt of her Zanpakuto, her eyes still scanning the area. She could smell something....someone was watching her...

[Yes, this is the same post from my old off rpg fight that is now an IC topic with Tensai. I'm just too lazy to type a new post. I ish a lazy bish today x.x]
Back to top Go down
Renzenku

Renzenku

PostSubject: Re: Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku!   Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:22 am

Renzenku sighed, his white suit covering his whole body as normal and his faceplate down, and turned towards the rift in the sky. Sensing the spiritual pressure from where he was. Hm, interesting gal right there... Looking at his feet for a moment and then back up he took a deep breath and let the golden lights on his faceplate light up; giving away his position to anyone with really good sight.

Starting to jog towards the pressure the Vizard continued to mutter about jobs and annoying things that need extermination. He was young, that was certain, among his comrades. However, he was also quite strong, and having never fully tried in front of anyone who still lived made him quite the piece of Hollow.

It took not even a minute to reach directly beside and below the girl who floated in the air, and he looked straight up at her. ...Nice......Nevermind... His sword quivered in its sheath and called to him, speaking lightly, and his hidden Hollow counterpart doing the same. "Hey, you! What are you doing in this town?"

(((OOC: Sorry for the cruddy post .-.))))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku!   Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:45 am

Val's nose twitched, her ears turning this way and that. She could smell someone...and she wanted a bite. She then caught a scent on the wind that almost confused her. Half hollow and half shinigami, yet not arrancar. Val growled. Abomination..... That was all she could think of to explain what she smelled. Judging by the scent, it was a Vaizard that was now approaching her. Her fox like ears suddenly faced forward. She heard it. A voice. It came from directly below her. She wrinkled her nose in disgust as she heard such rude demands. In the blink of an eye, she vanished in a static blur, soon reappearing directly in front of the male who called out to her. Those piercing yellow eyes of hers stared directly into his. Her tail wagged slightly in amusement. She came within inches of the male, grinning slightly as she finally answered the male's question. What am I doing here, you ask? Well....I really don't think that's any of your concern, my dear...but if you must know.....I'm simply....hungry... She spoke in her usual payful, sultry tone, taunting him ever so slightly. She then took a couple steps backwards before turning her back to him and sauntering off in a way that she knew would make him look.

Last edited by Valentina Volpe on Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Renzenku

Renzenku

PostSubject: Re: Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku!   Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:13 pm

((OOC: This post has turned to carp, because it's the third time I've had to write it and send it -.- Copy pasting fails...))

Renzenku sighed, shaking his head while a smirk played across his lips. "You seem to be under the assumption that I am a horn dog, or that every male is one. Not a good thing. Oh, and never turn your back on an opponent. Bakudo Number 61." A bright flash covered the area for a split second while six rods rushed to the females hips, impossible to dodge at their speed. "It just isn't logical to do so. Bakudo Number 62." A rod of pure energy formed in the males hand and he shot it at the contained Valentina. Almost right away the rod erupted into several dozen rods which, considering the fact that she was probably bound to not moving, would pierce her to the wall in front of her. "Asides that, you call me an Abomination, yes I heard you. Yet you seem to be a sentient hollow, or an Espada....If you will. I can't exactly let you free. Bakudo Number 63."

A bright light covered the Vizard's hand for a moment before it faded to reveal a strong looking whip, which he then used to attempt to ensnare and trap the female. "Oh, my name is Renzenku by the way, yours?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku!   Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:56 pm

Val chuckled to herself and glanced over her shoulder as the male spoke. The moment she heard him call out a kido spell, she felt her body lock up at the hips. She growled released her spiritual pressure at full blast, her pressure matching that of the Primera Espada's now. A crater formed at her feet where the concrete cracked and was blown away by the sheer power. The male's other binding kido were made useless upon contact with her body. She broke free of the weak binding spell and sonidoed out of view. Val reappeared behind him, a low growl rumbling in her throat. Her spiritual pressure would be more than enough to subdue the male for a short moment. Before the male had a chance to react, she launched a powerful punch to his right shoulder. The impact was more than enough to shatter bone, making the arm completely useless. After making impact, she sonidoed out of view yet again, not giving him any time to react to her actions. She reappeared on a rooftop, about fifty feet above the male, a wicked grin on her lips. The storm above the city began to intensify, responding to the sheer magnitude of her spiritual pressure. Don't ever underestimate your opponent, boy....you'll regret it...Though I am impressed that I had to pull out my full power in my sealed state already...Useless abomination.....I'll fry you.... Val snarled and drew her Zanpakuto, the blade crackling and popping as electricity arced from the weapon as it was drawn from the sheathe. She glared down at the boy, her golden yellow eyes glowing brightly. She'd release her full power soon, then she'll electrify the abomination.

Last edited by Valentina Volpe on Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bleh e.e)
Back to top Go down
Renzenku

Renzenku

PostSubject: Re: Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku!   Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:31 pm

The instant the girl released her spiritual pressure Renzenku's brow went down, but it was the only showing of the pressure truly effecting him, he had gotten used to massive spiritual pressure over the century of being a Vizard. When she used sonido he simply frowned, watching as she ran behind him and turned with her. Catching the punch with his right hand he simply smirked behind his mask. She's fast... "Saw every step." When she warped again he followed her barely, She is really...really fast... Looking up at the voluptuous female as she drew her Zanpakuto and insulted him once more. "You are so interesting...Don't underestimate your opponent indeed...You didn't give me your name by the way. It's only polite." This time there was no words, no spoken recognition before a purple arc of energy flew up at Valentina. If she dodged it would simply collide with the object protruding from the roof behind her and would incinerate it. If it hit her, it would hurt.

The Vizard didn't even bother drawing his own sword, it was an unnecessary act against someone as weak as this girl.

((OOC: Remember that's Ren thinking that...))

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku!   Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:29 pm

Val snarled as the male intercepted the punch, and as she moved, he followed. She then noticed the male launching a purple burst of spiritual energy at her. She growled and swatted it away as if it was nothing more than an annoying insect. The violet burst of energy crashed into a building to the right of her. Annoyance averted, but at a cost. She felt her steel like fur on her hand burning, her nerves were screaming at her brain, relaying the pain she was feeling in her hand. Val was stubborn, however. The pain in her badly burned hand was nothing compared to the punishment she'd receive from her master if she let an abomination defeat her. She clenched her burned hand, arcs of bright yellow electricity becoming visible on her body. Her right ear twitched as she heard the male ask her name. Her lips wrinkled into a snarling mask of hatred. My name....is none of your concern....You'll hear my name just before I rip off that handsome face of yours... Her voice was harsh and almost animalistic now. She glanced at her wounded hand, watching the flesh and fur slowly restoring itself. The beauty of being a hollow. She bristled out the fur on her tail, each needle like strand now surging with a powerful electrical current. She flicked her tail towards the man, launching a hail of five hundred electrically charged needles at the male. The came at the male at an incredible speed. Though they could be avoided, she could simply fire more at him. If the needles were to hit, they'd deliver a mild electric shock that paralyzed nerves and stopped muscle function temporarily. Even coming in contact with her fur in her current state could deliver a nasty little shock. Talk about an electric personality..

(Bleh. Crappy post, but I'm lacking energy and motivation right now e.e)
Back to top Go down
Renzenku

Renzenku

PostSubject: Re: Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku!   Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:53 am

Ren smirked up at the girl, noting her electrified appearance and almost laughing at the comical attack she was attempting. Five hundred simple needles that were electrified? Raising his hand up to the needles he blasted them out of the sky with a massive blast of electricity that tore through the needles like they were no more then paper in a flame. Of course since the level 88 Hado was neither small nor slow it had a high chance of hitting her, and this one would deal a lot more damage then just a burn mark on the back of her hand. "Why hello Mrs. Think-I'm-Better-Then-You. Now, you seem to be quick but not much else..."

The Vizard smiled and looked at her with piercing eyes, though she wouldn't be able to see them from behind the black mask. Of course, what he had taunted her with was not true. He knew she was incredibly powerful, in fact he might even have to raise his mask in the fight. But until it showed the immediate need to do so he would not.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Renzenku on Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku!   Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:01 am

Val grinned a vicious grin as the male fired a burst of lightning towards her. She stood still, bringing her right hand out in front of her. The white lightning collided with her hand, surging and crackling as it ripped through her body. She showed no sign of pain, no cries of agony. Only manic laughter rang over the roaring thunder. Stupid boy....Your lightning won't hurt me! I am a goddess of lightning! Let me show you the real power of lightning! Val's grin widened as she held her blade out in front of her. She gripped the handle tightly as electricity surged through the blade. Crash down with electrifying jaws and crush the souls of all who oppose thy might! Zorro De La Tempestad! At her command, a massive bold of lightning shot down from the raging heavens, enveloping her body in a swirl of electricity. The lightning served well as a powerful shield while her body changed to it's true state, as well as a barrier to conceal the full force of her spiritual pressure. Val's blade was the first to change, taking the shape of a six foot long, double ended naginata. One end was tipped with a large, barbed trident, the other end having a jagged single blade. The weapon surged with a powerful electrical current. Val's body soon began to change, starting from the bottom, up. Her legs popped and buckled into a more canine shape, her hakama burning away to reveal her smooth flesh being coated in a dense silver pelt. Her tail split into three, her fur now surging with a powerful electrical current that delivered a vicious shock upon physical contact. Her upper body remained the same except a thin pelt of fur that covered her body, it strengthening her hierro tenfold. Her mask fragments expanded into a full fox skull helm that moulded around her head. Once the change was complete, the lightning shield faded, hitting the area with a harsh blast of her intense spiritual pressure that could easily match La Primera's during his release. Her golden yellow eyes glowed brightly from within the helm as the bone jaws hissed as they creaked open. I'll lay your head at my Master's feet... Her voice bellowed from within the fierce mask, it no longer having that sultry, playful tone. It now held a vicious, almost beastly tone to it. The voice that struck fear into many residents of Hueco Mundo.
Back to top Go down
Renzenku

Renzenku

PostSubject: Re: Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku!   Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:08 pm

The transformation was...Odd. Renzenku had seen many like it before, but this one held a certain sparkling tone to it. In reality it was more beautiful then it was horrifying. "You know, you have such a beautiful coat. Do you use conditioner?" The Vizard laughed behind his mask, his mind already moving through the plan to fight. He knew that her transformation was hiding her spiritual pressure, after all her power was visibly higher and her spiritual pressure rose for a split second before normalizing. This was truly a powerful ressureccion.

Renzenku laughed for only a moment longer before he raised his hand to his faceplate, glared up at his opponent, and instead of taking it off made it go transparent and drew his sword with a deft flick of his left wrist. The sword was sliding out of it's sheath when Ren snatched it with his right hand and flipped it to hold it backwards. His spiritual pressure nonexistant to his foe, and surely that would make her underestimate him in just the slightest amount. "Your master. Primera Espada."

The genius examined his opponents reaction for a split millisecond before continuing, a brief pause, "It's not hard to figure out. After all, you leak his retched odor and spiritual pressure." He lifted his left hand and pointed at her. "Did you think that, having been around for a few centuries, I wouldn't know everything there is to know about the Espada that one could possibly manage? I've read every book, every report, every little itty bitty detail on everything about you and your kind. I decided to become half of what you are to get a fraction of what you have so I could extend my knowledge beyond that of the Soul Academy. Ins short, missy, I'm smarter then you." The Vizard didn't spout his random taunt for no reason, he paid complete attention to his female-ish opponent and made sure he wouldn't be surprised. The taunt was more then a simple taunt, after all it was true, but it was meant as no more then such and Ren laughed to himself silently for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku!   Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:56 am

Val's golden optics simply stared down at the male as he babbled on about knowing all about her and her kind. She simply stood, motionless as the storm raged on above her. Thunder roared as lightning sliced through the heavens. A torrent of rain fell on the two combatants. The weather served in her favor. A low growl rumbled from within the bone helm, the jaws snapping shut like a steel trap. If she could land a bite on the male, she'd be able to take off a limb with ease. A sudden flash of lightning lit up the skies with a blinding glow. Val took this moment and vanished, using her sonido. Once the blinding light faded, she'd be nowhere to be found. Her spiritual pressure now supressed to where she couldn't be easily tracked. She now stood on a rooftop behind the male. She could smell his power, though his pressure was hidden. Noting got passed her nose, nor did she underestimate an opponent. She learned that valuable lesson after her first run in with her current master. Val held her hand forward, pointing her right index finger at the back of her opponent's head. An orb of irridescent white light formed at the tip of her three inch claw. The orb expanded rapidly, becoming her signature cero. El Cero Resplandor. This cero was a polar opposite of Ulquiorra's Cero Oscuras. This Cero utilized light instead of darkness, and is nearly twice the strength of a Gran Rey Cero. This cero could only be used in her released state. Val's jaws hissed and creaked open as the cero charged to full strength. The cero charged slowly due to the amount of power behind it, but the devistation it caused was well worth the wait. While she charged the cero, Valentina flickered from rooftop to rooftop, using the blinding flashes of lightning as cover while her incredible speed made her quite difficult to track. All she had to do was move and move until her cero reached maximum power.

Last edited by Valentina Volpe on Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Renzenku

Renzenku

PostSubject: Re: Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku!   Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:05 am

"Oh honey, you think this is power? If you're the Goddess of Lightning..." The Vizard looked up at the female, the mask perfectly clear and his eyes perfectly calm. Exactly like the calm before the storm. He took a step forward and onto thing air, beneath his feet a very light covering of dust that would be impossible to visibly see. Ren took another then another, walking straight up to the top of a building at his leisure. By the time he got there he turned around and pointed his blade at her. Directly in between a flash of lightning, and surrounded her with four walls of dust. So thin it couldn't be seen in the light, but was dense enough to cause damage when she crashed through it (if she did). "Does that make me the God of Everything that will be, has been, and might be?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku!   Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:16 am

Val froze as she heard the male's taunts. He'd be eating his words soon enough. She noticed the male appear before her, his blade pointed in her direction. Her phenominal nose caught a strange scent as it enveloped her. The scent of dust. Stupid boy..... You may cage the beast...but that won't stop her from biting! At that moment, her cero had fully charged. She pointed her finger towards the male, her jaws creaking to form a wicked grin. Cero Resplandor.... The cero roared as it shot forward like a rocket, ripping through his little dust barrier and aiming straight towards him. The cero traveled at an incredible rate of speed. Very few could dodge it completely. Impact was imminent. Upon impact, the devistation would be crippling, if not fatal. The male only had a fraction of a second to react. Move, boy.... she muttered, hardly wanting the fun to end just yet. She'd wound her prey, playing with it, until she was ready to kill.
Back to top Go down
Renzenku

Renzenku

PostSubject: Re: Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku!   Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:24 pm

In was probably over in the initial brilliant flash of light. The second the cero formed near her Ren lifted his hand and took his mask off. This alone would be a shattering difference to Val, as his spirit pressure was suddenly released in one massive torrent of energy that vaporized rocks near him and almost seemed to cause the building immediately adjacent to Renzenku to sink several inches into the ground. The difference, to the one who could smell his energy, would be crippling to all of her senses. Especially the scent that she seemed to have obtained, probably from the fox-like attributes. At the same time he lifted his faceplate he dawned his Vizard mask. Another boost in his power and spiritual pressure. Looking at the cero, which had just been fired, he let it's bright light engulf his vision for a split millisecond, as he leaped to the side out of harms way while at the same time amplifying the already existing light from Resplendor, the light igniting his face before he turned his head away from it.

The amplification would be blinding, easily, and it's highly unlikely Val wouldn't be looking in the direction of her Cero, or Ren, either one would do. "The Goddess of Lightning. Interesting that the one I fight is less then a quarter of what I am. The light is mine to command." Then twisting his sword in his hand he pointed it at where Val was, wherever she may be, and attempted to use the dust in the very air to trap her in a prison of immense strength made of dust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku!   Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:53 am

Val shivered as she felt the male release his spiritual pressure all at once. Sure, it was incredible, but she has faced greater pressures than his. Her body was well trained to stand up against such power. It was when he dawned his mask that threw her off. Her nose burned, the smell of him growing stronger. She snarled and snapped her jaws shut, then sealed the nostril openings of the helm. She growled loudly as the male turned her cero into nothing more than a large flare. Two of her major senses were put out of commision temporarily. She didn't like it one bit. She listened to him speak, then spat in disgust. Arrogant insect... She growled and vanished from sight before his little prison of dust could hold her. She suddenly appeared three feet behind him, then thrusted the trident tipped end of her naginata towards the male. If he came in any contact with it whatsoever, be it flesh or his own sword, he'd feel a vicious shock that would potentially leave him temporarily paralyzed.
Back to top Go down
Renzenku

Renzenku

PostSubject: Re: Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku!   Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:00 am

Renzenku simply followed her by turning with her movement, she really wasn't moving that fast. When she reached her destination it appeared for a moment like the Vizard hadn't even moved, but he had rocketed behind her and stabbed at her back. While doing so he made a dust storm roar up from the ground to surround them. She would never be able to move without him knowing, not so long as she touched dust and his blade was drawn. "You won't win..." After stabbing he lightly jumped back and then raised his sword to the air, a small section of the dust storm several hundred feet up seperated to reveal the moon which reflected light off of his blade, and using this he manipulated another bright flare on his sword and swung at Val once more.

This time the sword would be to hard to even look at, and without her sight or sense of smell the Vizard would be moving far to fast for her to react on any other scent. Be it that they were not effective at sensing people move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku!   Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:45 pm

Val simply stood in place as the male's sword came in tontact with her back. He seemed to have neglected to remember her hierro. Her thin pelt that covered her body served as a second hierro, making her body virtually invulnerable to blunt physical attacks, however the male was in for a rather....shocking suprise.. As the blade glanced off of her hardened hierro, it rubbed against the statically charged strands of fur. Bad move....little boy.... The moment the metal touched her, her body sent a harsh current throught the metal blade. The current traveled through the blade, and if the male was grounded properly, it would deliver a paralyzing shock to the male. She growled and quickly spun to face him after he made impact to her back, swinging the jagged blade of her naginata at the male's torso before he could get in his second attack. His little dust storm wasn't going to stop her either. She sonidoed into the air, disappearing into the vast collection of thunder clouds, hiding among them before the male could retaliate again. She was preparing yet another attack, one that was sure to make the abomination submit to her.

[Sorry I haven't posted in so long e.e I keep forgeting about the topic xD]
Back to top Go down
Renzenku

Renzenku

PostSubject: Re: Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku!   Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:56 pm

((OOC: Did you go through the duststorm? Also, she wouldn't know they're there, since she can't see or smell...Need to know before I respond))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku!   Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:07 pm

((OOC: No, I went straight upward instead of through the storm. And she may not be able to see or smell, but her hearing is still impeccable. This is Val btw))
Back to top Go down
Renzenku

Renzenku

PostSubject: Re: Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku!   Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:16 pm

The shock was actually barely palpable to Ren's feeling, it was to weak for him to register as more then a small static shock in his state. However, it still rendered his left arm relatively stiff and useless. Registering this he simply sighed, and the second Val attempted an attack he dodged it by moving his body out of the way with a short leap backwards. If that wasn't enough he also swapped his sword out of his left hand and into his right as he moved. "I'm not left handed..." It would have been far cooler if she had even attempted to match him, but instead she ran away straight up. But long before she could even reach a quarter of the way up the storm he had it close at the top and increase in rotation speed immensely.

Passing through it would mean getting her fur, skin, and muscle torn from her body. And even though she was fast, she was still not faster then Renzenku's sight by far. Especially since he could feel her move. So, not only did the dust storm appear to close and increase in speed it also appeared to grow exponentially in thickness. Though in reality he had simply chose to control that much more dust, instead of expanding the currently controlled dust.

Directly following, Renzenku shunpoed directly next to Val. His sword in his right hand and light reflecting off the faceplate above his head he proceeded to fire a Cero. Well, it appeared to be a Cero to anyone who could see it. Instead, it was a massive beam of pure light. So bright it caused immense heat to raise around the beam and light the very air on fire. Though it was really just dust. But, either way the connection of the beam to any living thing would cause severe, if not lethal, damage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku!   Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:06 pm

((OOC: Damn, I hate to say it, but I have completely lost my muse for this fight. You have me cornered and I'm out of ideas e.e You may call this a win, because I can't think of anything right now v.v We must have a rematch when I'm no longer rusty with fights xD))
Back to top Go down
Renzenku

Renzenku

PostSubject: Re: Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku!   Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:55 pm

((I'm not going to call this a win. It's not winning when someone backs out simply because they're bored, instead I'll call this a stalemate. If you ever feel up for another fight, just tell me.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku!   Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Critical Acclaim! Val vs. Renzenku!
Page 1 of 1