Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Yawning in the face of true death (Jinno) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Yawning in the face of true death (Jinno) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Yawning in the face of true death (Jinno) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Yawning in the face of true death (Jinno) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Yawning in the face of true death (Jinno) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Yawning in the face of true death (Jinno) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Yawning in the face of true death (Jinno) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Yawning in the face of true death (Jinno) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Yawning in the face of true death (Jinno) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Yawning in the face of true death (Jinno)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rammus Triggon

Rammus Triggon

Yawning in the face of true death (Jinno) Empty
PostSubject: Yawning in the face of true death (Jinno)   Yawning in the face of true death (Jinno) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:40 am

Rammus was perched on a couch preforming Jinzen. Concentrating hard. He was in his dress clothing and lab coat like always and three empty bottles of scotch were lying beside him. In his inner world he was speaking with Kyofu about the latest events. The returning to the Vizards. and how he thsi will help in his goal of re obtaining the Hōgyoku he had created then lost.

Inside his inner world he stood on a pillar obove the sea of fire, " So what is your opinion Kyofu. " He asked while wiping some of the blood off of his face. His Zanpakuto spirit never seemed to get any of the blood on him, that bothered Rammus as he never told him how. The man infornt of him nodded in thought then after a few seconds raised his eye's to match Rammus's.

" I say stay. It could do no real harm, interaction has never been lethal before. " He paused, " Though be wary. They might catch on and try and stop you. They do not know your true intentions, unlike me. "

Rammus sighed, " I could cure us all. Or create true monsters like Tosen. I myself had not yet thought which is my true motivation. We could return, or not... we might still all be reduced to ash teh secodn we step foot in there. Or we could gain great power and assert ourselves as true leaders. No... Most of us woudl not mind being freed of our curse. None would want to become like Tosen. "

He sat down and stopped bothing to clean off the blood. His whiet lab coat was already completely red. and his skin was coated completely. No amount of trying could get it all off.
Back to top Go down
Akari

Akari

PostSubject: Re: Yawning in the face of true death (Jinno)   Yawning in the face of true death (Jinno) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:02 am

Having finally decided to allow herself more contact with others, Akari had taken to staying around to try and form some sort of connection with the others. At least she had rid herself of her shyness shortly after the meeting, apparently feeling somewhat comfortable with them all now she knew that they were not enemies or particularly dangerous. Though, she was still concerned of some of them, but hadn't taken any measures to try and avoid anyone purposefully. She was making her way through alone until she practically tripped over a fellow Vizard without noticing.

Though, she didn't trip over him directly, she managed to step on one of the empty bottles and managed to land face first on the ground in front of him with an almighty crash. She groaned and began to pick herself up. ”I'm really sorry uhh...” she looked to see who it was and noticed they seemed to be meditating... she wasn't sure if she should continue or try to slink away before he woke up from the trance.
Back to top Go down
Rammus Triggon

Rammus Triggon

PostSubject: Re: Yawning in the face of true death (Jinno)   Yawning in the face of true death (Jinno) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:13 am

Rammus was coincidentaly not wearing his eyepatch. So when Akari had came crashing down infront of him Rammus himself did not stir, though his inner world shook as he broke from meditation. Sending him back into reality, only his artificial eye flew open and looked around everywhere in a flurry then settled upon Akari.

It zoomed in and out and studied her spiritual pressure. Then calmed down and ramsu other eye opened, but it was looking staright ahead, until he looked at her and both of his eye's locked in position. He reached towards her but only picked up his eyepatch and put it on. Sighing deeply as his coversation with Kyofu was over anyway.

" Hello. You are again? " He asked already knowing her from the meeting, but he liked to ask fro himself. At least, right now he did. He was at least three times over the legal limit of booze in his system.
Back to top Go down
Akari

Akari

PostSubject: Re: Yawning in the face of true death (Jinno)   Yawning in the face of true death (Jinno) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 2:08 am

Having picked herself up, Akari carefully stood up and brushed herself off somewhat while she looked to Rammus, he seemed to be looking her over, but for what reason she had no idea. She looked down to him and wondered what exactly he was doing for the moment before she had so rudely interrupted.

”I'm Akari Sasaki, I didn't really expect anyone to remember me” she said, still sounding quite apologetic. She hoped what he was doing hadn't been too important.
Back to top Go down
Rammus Triggon

Rammus Triggon

PostSubject: Re: Yawning in the face of true death (Jinno)   Yawning in the face of true death (Jinno) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 2:14 am

Rammus stood up and left Kyofu on the couch. He dusted the invisble dirt off of himsefl and stretched. " It is not in my nature to forget. I just temporarily misplaced your name. " He said plainly.

He thought for a second then placed his hands in two of the pockets in his lab coat,
" I assume I should introduce myself also... " He said while looking in the opposite direction of her. He also pulled a hair elastic out of his pocket and put his long red hair into a pony tail. " Rammus Triggon "
Back to top Go down
Akari

Akari

PostSubject: Re: Yawning in the face of true death (Jinno)   Yawning in the face of true death (Jinno) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:52 am

Akari nodded, she didn't remember his name so really it would have been fair if he had forgotten hers. But there was no reason to tell him that. She smiled slightly, not sure where to go from here. Though it was probably good she knew his name, she wasn't likely to forget it a second time.

”Could I ask what you were doing?” she figured some kind of meditation by the looks of it, but she could be wrong. Hence why she was asking him.
Back to top Go down
Rammus Triggon

Rammus Triggon

PostSubject: Re: Yawning in the face of true death (Jinno)   Yawning in the face of true death (Jinno) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:35 pm

" Jinzen. You should know what that is. " He said with sigh that escaped his lips. He then raised his arms and motioned them around, " Or do you mean here? I am in this run down building, because I was in need of a home for the time being and I thought catching up with others would not be too bad. " He let his arms down and fell back into the couch, " You? "
Back to top Go down
Akari

Akari

PostSubject: Re: Yawning in the face of true death (Jinno)   Yawning in the face of true death (Jinno) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:31 pm

Akari blushed somewhat, she actually had very little idea of Jinzen. ”Of..of course, I was wondering why you were here” she said, hiding this little fact while she thought of her own reason for finally coming out of hiding. Though really, she couldn't think of one.. ”I was informed of a meeting of our kind... and I wanted to be with... people... again?” she didn't seem to be able to put the sentence together, but that is pretty much what she was intending by this whole ordeal, she no longer wanted to be alone as she had since her hollowfication.
Back to top Go down
Rammus Triggon

Rammus Triggon

PostSubject: Re: Yawning in the face of true death (Jinno)   Yawning in the face of true death (Jinno) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:20 am

Rammus excused his lips to let out half a smirk, " I guess you could refer to me as a person. " He reoved one hand from another pocket, a purple flask in it, this one containing rum. After taking a conserving swig he motioned it toward the girl. He wondered if one looking so innocent would take such a vice. He has seen far worse, and it was amusing to say the least. " Any? "
Back to top Go down
Akari

Akari

PostSubject: Re: Yawning in the face of true death (Jinno)   Yawning in the face of true death (Jinno) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:01 am

”Of course you are a person... why would you say that?” she asks curiously, as she looked at him offering a swig from his flask... she decided there would be no harm so she would take it and then have a drink. Though, she coughed, according to her expression she didn't like rum. Or she just wasn't a drinker... she held it out to him, still getting over the after-taste... he had possibly made sure she never drank again ever.
Back to top Go down
Rammus Triggon

Rammus Triggon

PostSubject: Re: Yawning in the face of true death (Jinno)   Yawning in the face of true death (Jinno) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:23 am

Rammus yawned, " I do not doubt what I am. Though a shinigami I am, a person I am not. I am to drunk to explain. " He took the flask and placed it back in his pocket. He was not suprised she did not like his brew of rum. Not many could handle his alcohol. " Though not drunk enough yet. " He was glad she came along while he was smashed, or else he could not even talk to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yawning in the face of true death (Jinno)   Yawning in the face of true death (Jinno) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yawning in the face of true death (Jinno)
Page 1 of 1