Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
The Snake's Vemon[Laura][no death] Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
The Snake's Vemon[Laura][no death] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
The Snake's Vemon[Laura][no death] Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
The Snake's Vemon[Laura][no death] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
The Snake's Vemon[Laura][no death] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
The Snake's Vemon[Laura][no death] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
The Snake's Vemon[Laura][no death] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
The Snake's Vemon[Laura][no death] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
The Snake's Vemon[Laura][no death] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

The Snake's Vemon[Laura][no death]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gin Ichimaru Jr

Gin Ichimaru Jr

The Snake's Vemon[Laura][no death] Empty
PostSubject: The Snake's Vemon[Laura][no death]   The Snake's Vemon[Laura][no death] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:36 pm

Today 12th squad Vice Captain had gone off to the human world on a small mission. There had been reports of large hollows sighting and already deployed shinigami needed back up. Passing a dead body he stopped to examine it and found a scale in the persons chest before they disappeared." hm?'' he said softly to himself before putting the scale some where safe in his uniform. When he returned to the lab later he would study the shiny scale. As he walked father he finally spotted a couple shinigami fighting a scaly looking hollow. Stopping short he removed his sword from his hold and took stance. Feeling his spiritual pressure the fighting shinigami stopped in their tracks.

" Slay him Serpin" the fox said slyly with a smirk as his blade became a white snake. On command the snake jet toward the hollow like a extending blade with teeth. Upon contact the snake slide threw the hollow causing it to disappear. Ichimaru fukutaichou behind you the tallest shinigami screamed with the fox's sword turned back into its short form. Smirking again he removed what looked like a clay flower from his pocket. " I’ve been waiting to test this out" he commented to know in particular as he toast the flower other his shoulder at the hollow. Upon contact the hollow caught fire and denigrated. Happy with the result he walked passed the other shinigami to go explore a bit.
Back to top Go down
Laura DeIncantatêm

Laura DeIncantatêm

PostSubject: Re: The Snake's Vemon[Laura][no death]   The Snake's Vemon[Laura][no death] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:19 pm

It had been a rather boring day. Just supervise the hollows that would attack Karakura, wait for the shinigami, kill as many as she could and then be saved by a Menos Grande's Negacion. Yup, Laura DeIncantatêm would indeed have preferred being in her room, snoozing on her master's couch or anything like that. Not being assigned to a stupid mission where she had to watch those incompetent, foolish hollows... But it couldn't be helped. When the Leader of Las Noches had decided on something, it had to be done. If one refused, it could be the last thing that person did, after all. Well, by this far, the mission had gone rather well. That was Laura's thoughts at least. She had managed to sneak behind a shinigami and break his neck without problems. Then she had burnt that other guy with a Cero. And not to forget the girl she had impaled with her right Zanpakuto. It had been easy. Almost too easy. Currently, the Former Laboratory Assistant of Szayel Aporro Granz was laying a bench in the park of Karakura Town.
Her uniform was coated in blood. She really had to clean it when she returned. She looked more like a psychopatic killer than the morose arrancars she really was.

She blinked slowly and was almost consumed by sleep... But her keen senses picked up on something. The sound she heard must have come several districts away, but it seemed like it moved closer. Fuck. Trouble. she thought and started to rub the sleepiness out of her eyes. Why did those shinigami have to be so effing persistent? Couldn't be helped... Arrancars were probably that bothersome to them too. Laura sat up in the bench, trying to detect more sounds. It didn't seem like they were coming closer. It was her mission to take out as many shinigami as she could and if they wouldn't come to her, she could come to them. Or at least show where she was. She closed her left eye and a lilac energy started to form around her right pupil. The bala fired from the eye was weak, but it would hopefully catch the shinigami's attention. A small round ball of dense reiryoku shoot out of her eye, aiming for one of the buildings. The impact was rather small, but a chip in the building was visible and dust danced in the air.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru Jr

Gin Ichimaru Jr

PostSubject: Re: The Snake's Vemon[Laura][no death]   The Snake's Vemon[Laura][no death] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:44 pm

The two shinigami gave him a puzzled look and shrugged at each other. Hearing more explosion the sliver haired man felt slightly disappointed. He really wanted to go out exploring the human world while he was there. But , aw well he figured fun was fun no matter what form it came in. When sounds become louder he saw a building come crashing down on some lower ranked officers. " How pathetic" he comment as the screamed before dying. Looking he tried to find the origin of the buildings collapse. Eventually he spotted a white haired women perched on another close by building. Fukutaichou wait up he heard a couple shinigami coming up from behind him shout in desperation.

'' Take care of those" he said referring to some on coming hallows with large claws. Hoping they wouldn’t scream up that simple task he flash stepped to the girl’s spot. Hai the two shingami said even though the vice captain couldn’t hear them anymore." Causin' trouble are we now?'' He asked the girl with a playful smirk and his arms resting on the hilt of his sword. This girl was dressed in the clothes he learned arrancarr wore so, keeping his hands near his sword handle was necessary. Even if she didn’t look like much it was a mandatory thing. Hearing screaming he looked to the two shinigami briefly seeing one of them die. Not feeling like helping there pathetic butts he looked back to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Laura DeIncantatêm

Laura DeIncantatêm

PostSubject: Re: The Snake's Vemon[Laura][no death]   The Snake's Vemon[Laura][no death] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:19 pm

The plan had worked. She noticed a silver-haired man rounding the corner. He was without doubt taller than her, but not much. Laura lazily eyed him as two other shinigami followed him with a rather desperate look on his eyes. The silver-haired man reminded her of someone... She had only seen the person a few times, but the mocking grin and those slit-eyes were almost unmistakeable. The man was without doubt Gin Ichimaru. But he didn't wear a captain's uniform, nor did his reiatsu seem so immense as it used to be. Have they managed to clone him? That pest of a 12th Division Captain didn't steal Szayel's blueprints for the clone-machine? This couldn't be Ichimaru Gin at least.
That was her conclusion.
The man had shunpo'ed close to her now and asked her if she was causing trouble. You are causing as much trouble for me as I am for you, shithead. she coldly replied while attempting to mock a reaction from him.

Laura had noticed that he had gripped the hilt of his Zanpakuto. He was obviously not going to go easy on her. But whatever. She wasn't going easy on him either. The man briefly turned away from her, eyeing the two shinigami fighting one of the Hollows she had brought with herself to cause havoc and destruction. This was enough. She sonido'ed behind the man, while unsheating one of her swords. The female pointed it at his neck. You are a rather interesting looking speciman. Her lazy voice had no hint of concern or anger. I could use you for one of the drugs Szayel-sama didn't manage to fully develop. The threat was rather odd. It was more like a half threat and a half thought, mixed into something only Laura could think of saying.

Last edited by Laura DeIncantatêm on Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru Jr

Gin Ichimaru Jr

PostSubject: Re: The Snake's Vemon[Laura][no death]   The Snake's Vemon[Laura][no death] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:05 pm

Gin laughed slightly at the girl rude comment to his questions to her." Were in a bad mood aren’t we" he mocked with a smirk as he heard a hollow scream. When he had looked back from staring at one of his men the girl was gone. Hearing her voice behind him calling him a interesting specimen. " Are yuh calling me an experiment?" he questioned curiously not caring that she had her sword to him. He was afraid because he knew he could fix that without getting hurt. The girl seemed to get more amusing as she talked." What an odd thread?" he mocked before pausing." Yuh have nice moves by they way. But , not good it enough." He said looking at her slightly with his red eye showing slightly." Bite Serpin" he said with a large smirk and second later and white snake emerged from his sword holder and went toward the girl.

Upon reaching her it bite down hard on to her arm , and then let go. " Have Fun girly" Serpin commented as he wrapped around his masters arm. Feeling the snake around his neck the fox shunpo behind the girl. " I cant wait to see her drop" Serpin laughed as he stuck his forked tongue out slightly. " Now now Serpin don't spoil the surprise" The silver hair man scolded as he look to the snake briefly. " Hey girly turn around"the white snake hissed impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Laura DeIncantatêm

Laura DeIncantatêm

PostSubject: Re: The Snake's Vemon[Laura][no death]   The Snake's Vemon[Laura][no death] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:54 pm

Laura lazily eyed the man as he replied to her mocking comment. "Yes, I am in a rather foul mood today... I was supposed to do experiments, not supervise dumbshits that attacks Karakura. And you are certainly not making it better, fuckface." she said and pushed the sword closer to his neck, hopefully causing it to bleed slightly. "Oh, not yet... Not before I have fuckin' ripped off all your limbs." she replied. He was obviously thinking that he was toying with her. But who was toying with who was the question. The man was mockingly complimenting her for her smooth moves, but also telling them that they weren't good enough. Laura rolled her eyes. So here's one of those fuckface shinigamis that think they are best? Great. A douche and an idiot. she thought as the man obviously stated the release command of is Zanpakuto. She briefly noticed a white snake creep out of the Zanpakuto-hilt before it flew towards her and bit her arm. Laura detected that it returned to it's master. She noticed that it wrapped it's way around the man's wrist, but disappeared into his kimono.
She looked down on the two holes on her left arm. Some blood was seeping out. It was obvious. The snake didn't harm her in the first round. He had obviously poisoned her. Laura looked up, only to feel that his reiatsu was behind her. She turned around with a shocked expression on her face.

"You fucking shithead! What have you done to me?" she sneered towards him. The sword she had held up towards his neck had now hit the ground and her breathing was much heavier. Her eyes were wide as she stared down to at the ground. By now, she had collapsed on her knees. "Am I... Am I dying?" she whispered, looking down. "I guess I am... Just kidding." Laura looked up at the man and a Cero shoot from her forehead without any warning. She raised herself and unsheated the sword she usually held in her left hand. "Poison does not affect me, trash." she was unsure if he had surived the Cero. It was a rather powerful one, not easy to deflect. If that is all you can do, then I suppose I can use you for a less interesting drug." Laura lazily said and barely managed to keep her yawn inside herself. Oh, this was going to be a really long day.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru Jr

Gin Ichimaru Jr

PostSubject: Re: The Snake's Vemon[Laura][no death]   The Snake's Vemon[Laura][no death] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:14 pm

Gin laughed at the girl's question of what he had done to her. " If i told yuh that it wouldn’t be fun." he replied in a mocking tone as Serpin appeared around his neck. Gin raised his eyebrow as the girl pretended to being dying. He then laughed slightly as Serpin hissed with laughter. You think so girly, but it don’t work that way with mine" Serpin said to the girl between laughs. Seeing a color emerge from her forehead he through one of his fox smoke bombs with created a large cloud of thick smoke and then he flash step behind her. Putting his hand up he smirked slightly and put his hand up. " Way of destruction 32 Yellow Fire Flash" He said in low tone before a large amount of yellow energy shot from his hand toward the women.

As he watched the light spark and jet toward the girl he wondered what her reaction would be. This girl seemed to have a hot head and foul mouth so, she would probably get really pissed when it hit her. " I wonder how hard she'll hit the wall'' Serpin said quietly in his owners ears so, the girl wouldn’t hear him. Gin looked to the snake briefly and flashed him a smile that showed he agreed with that statement. Looking back he listened for the reactions that should come from the angry girl. " Do you think i could eat her later?" The white asked as he curiously watched the blue smoke." Perhaps we'll see" The fox face vice captain replied calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Snake's Vemon[Laura][no death]   The Snake's Vemon[Laura][no death] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Snake's Vemon[Laura][no death]
Page 1 of 1