Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Flowers in the Storm (Tamashi, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Flowers in the Storm (Tamashi, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Flowers in the Storm (Tamashi, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Flowers in the Storm (Tamashi, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Flowers in the Storm (Tamashi, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Flowers in the Storm (Tamashi, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Flowers in the Storm (Tamashi, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Flowers in the Storm (Tamashi, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Flowers in the Storm (Tamashi, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Flowers in the Storm (Tamashi, Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tamashi Karitori

Tamashi Karitori

Flowers in the Storm (Tamashi, Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flowers in the Storm (Tamashi, Open)   Flowers in the Storm (Tamashi, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:49 am

Tamashi had said she could have slept on him, if she had been comfortable enough, which she apparently was, for as soon as he had finished she fell fast asleep on him. He sighed slightly, and smiled gently down at her sleeping form. He bent over and kissed her forehead gently, before leaning back again, looking around the room once more. He ended up staring straight ahead, his smile still present. "Sleep well, Miss. Lin." He mumbled softly, once more casting his glance in her direction.

He used his free arm, the one not draped around Lin, and reached for his still full cup of tea. He sipped from it and smiled at the taste, it was quite good. He looked once more at Lin, and continued to slowly sip at his tea, quite comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Lin Amakei

Lin Amakei

PostSubject: Re: Flowers in the Storm (Tamashi, Open)   Flowers in the Storm (Tamashi, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:37 am

Lin yawned in her sleep as she was reluctantly pulled into her Inner World by none other than her pesky zanpaktou spirit. She looked around, standing in the top chamber of a large tower. It was surrounded by a dark blue ocean as far as she could see. The stone tower was crumbling at a very slow pace, vines and moss covering most of the lower tower. Lin jumped as she heard the quiet sipping of tea. Over in the corner, sitting in a old wooden chair, was the pesky zanpaktou that hated to leave her alone.

His light purple-gray hair was repeatedly played with by the sea breeze, as was Lin's. She frowned at him, glaring angrily. "Won't you just leave me alone? I'm tired." She hissed at him. Blitz snickered, shaking his head while sipping tea. "Nope." Was all he said, his voice simply taunting the young female shinigami. She growled, turning her back and facing the small rectangular window. Lin closed her eyes, choosing to leave the Inner World, and Blitz being the careless spirit that he was, let her leave. He truly had no purpose pulling her there, other than to bother her.

Lin opened her eyes and looked up at Tamashi, remembering he was here. She smiled brightly, seeing that he had chosen to stay. Lin slowly sat up, making sure not to knock the tea from his hand or startle him. She was more awake then before, now hesitant to fall asleep, as she didn't want to put up with Blitz's annoying games. Lin looked at Tamashi, wondering what time it was. She had only fallen asleep at around 8....so it had to be at least 8:30.

"So much for sleep....." She thought in a slightly upset tone. Lin sighed, smiling anyways. "I'm kinda hungry...wanna go get some ramen? I'm pretty sure there's a ramen place around here..." Lin suggested, making a rather on the spot decision. Her purple and red kimono was all ruffled, while her hair also looked like a silly mess. She continued to smile, regardless of her wild looks and odd suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Tamashi Karitori

Tamashi Karitori

PostSubject: Re: Flowers in the Storm (Tamashi, Open)   Flowers in the Storm (Tamashi, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:51 am

Tamashi watched Lin sleep, smiling down at her. He set down his nearly empty cup again and moved his arm slightly, just as she sat up, leading him to believe he had disturbed her sleep. He smiled apologetically at her and moved to face her properly. He then noticed her smile and his own brightened.

When she mentioned going to get Ramen his brow creased. He wet his lips and cleared his throat, before speaking. "Well I'm not particularly hungry, I'll go with you, but I won't be having anything." He said and smiled again, wondering where the suggestion had come from, it seemed like it had just randomly popped into her head, leading him to think something was wrong.

"Miss. Lin, did I do anything to bother you? Did the kiss disturb you? Was it too early for me to have done that?" He asked, worried he had made a mistake, and he wanted to fix it, as she seemed to no longer want to be alone with him, as if she didn't trust him anymore. He stood up and moved closer to her, couching in front of her his face not far from hers. "I'm sorry if my actions have bothered you, let me make it up to you Miss. Lin, I'll do whatever you ask of me."
Back to top Go down
Lin Amakei

Lin Amakei

PostSubject: Re: Flowers in the Storm (Tamashi, Open)   Flowers in the Storm (Tamashi, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:02 pm

Lin listened, nodding as Tamashi said he'd join her, but wouldn't get anything. Her bold smile disappeared, turning into a small frown. Her fingers rested on her chin before they fell back to her side, a massive grin on her face. "Well, maybe we could take a walk? It doesn't sound like it's raining anymore, so it'll probably be much more calm." Lin suggested, her excited grin switching to a content, calm smile. She looked down, smoothing down her short, ruffled kimono. A tiny scowl was on her face as the stupid gown was already slightly wrinkled. Lin looked up at Tamashi as he began to speak again. She blushed slightly when he spoke about kissing her on the forehead, still smiling at him.

Lin quickly walked forward, bringing Tamashi into a tight hug. Her arms rested around his neck while she buried her face in his shoulder. She started to speak, her words a bit muffled. "No Tamashi, you didn't do anything wrong. And the kiss...well, it wasn't too early. it was actually..kinda nice.." Lin murmured, her cheeks blushing even deeper red. She realeased him from the affectionate hug, though she still stood close to him. "And it wasn't you, it was my pesky zanpaktou spirit. He seems to enjoy bothering me..." She said, chuckling quietly at her zanpaktou's attitude. "I'm not pesky..." It mumbled as if Lin had hurt his feelings.

She ignored the spirit, as she was very happy at the moment. Lin smiled at Tamashi as she brushed a strand of coral pink hair past her ear. "So...uhh, yeah...A calm walk would be nice." Lin said again, the blush on her cheeks now very noticeable.She patted Tamashi's head as he apologized about his actions, and said he would make it up to her. "Tamashi you don't have to apologize, you did nothing wrong. Therefore, you don't have to make anything up to silly me." Lin exclaimed, her smile genuine yet caring. Her hand gently brushed his cheek before dropping to her side.
Back to top Go down
Tamashi Karitori

Tamashi Karitori

PostSubject: Re: Flowers in the Storm (Tamashi, Open)   Flowers in the Storm (Tamashi, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:04 pm

Tamashi nodded and smiled. "A walk would be nice." He stated, and leaned back a little from her, so that his face wasn't quite as close to hers as it had been. He noted her blush as he spoke of the kiss he had given her and realized he shouldn't have said anything about it yet.

Tamashi was slightly startled when Lin pulled him into a hug, but he smiled and hugged her back, his arms around her waist, as she buried her face into his shoulder. When she spoke about the kiss being nice his smile broadened. He was tempted to do it again, very tempted, but restrained himself, for now. He nodded when she spoke of her Zan spirit bothering her. "I see. I thought I had woken you, but it was him." He chuckled slightly, feeling relieved.

Tamashi listened to Lin's words and he felt her hand on his cheek, and his smile broadened to the max. "Then forgive me for this." He muttered quietly, waiting a moment before leaning in and lightly kissing Lin. He pulled away and looked away. "L-let's go for that walk now. Alright?" He said and looked back at Lin, his face beat red.
Back to top Go down
Lin Amakei

Lin Amakei

PostSubject: Re: Flowers in the Storm (Tamashi, Open)   Flowers in the Storm (Tamashi, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:38 am

Lin smiled slightly, watching as Tamashi's smile got bigger. Her already rose tinted cheeks deepened to a ruby red as Tamashi kissed her. Her grin was huge though she was slightly embarassed. Lin was always a bit shy around men, especially those that shown interest in her. For that reason, she had never let anyone get close to her heart. Lin was afraid her already injured heart would become even more broken. But, she felt different about Tamashi despite the fact that they had just met.

"I......uh....that was....really.....uhhhh..." Lin stuttered the blush on her cheeks just getting darker. She decided just to let her big smile talk for. She let out tiny childish giggle as she spotted Tamashi's face which was also red. Lin wandered forward as she slipped on her geta sandals in one fluid, graceful motion. Her arms reached out to tug the door open. She shivered slightly as a chilled breeze blew in and ruffled her hair. Lin strolled out and held the door so it would slam shut.

Her eyes gazed at Tamashi's face, the blush finally subsiding. The sounds of plucking violas and sappy harmonicas filled the air, probably just the drunks playing their love ballads. The air was slightly more cold than usual, but spring was arriving fast. You could already see some cherry trees in bloom, the fragent scent mingling around them. She wasn't sure what to say at the moment. "Well......the Seireitai weather certainly cleared up....quite nice too." Lin murmured with a content smile. The evening sky had also calmed down, the moon's light made Lin's normally crimson pink hair look a dark violet.
Back to top Go down
Tamashi Karitori

Tamashi Karitori

PostSubject: Re: Flowers in the Storm (Tamashi, Open)   Flowers in the Storm (Tamashi, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:09 pm

Tamashi smiled at Lin's stuttering, his own not being much better. He wondered if he had been forward, though when she smiled and giggled he assumed that he had not been. As Lin walked towards the door Tamashi followed, forgetting his own soaked through footwear in favour of barefoot. He stepped outside and smiled up at the sky, the slight chilly breeze not bothering him.

Tamashi felt Lin's eyes on his face and he turned it to her, smiling. He listened to the sounds of poorly played music and wished he had his own instrument with him, he had left his flute at home having had no need to bring it with him all day. At Lin's comment on the weather Tamashi knew she either unsure of what to do, or purposely avoiding talking about what had happened. "Miss. Lin are you sure you still want to go for this little walk, you look chilled."
Back to top Go down
Lin Amakei

Lin Amakei

PostSubject: Re: Flowers in the Storm (Tamashi, Open)   Flowers in the Storm (Tamashi, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:48 am

Lin gazed around the Seireitai, her emerald eyes eventually settling on the massive Senzaikyū, which was also connected by bridge to Sōkyoku Hill. As most shinigami knew, Sōkyoku Hill was the bleak execution grounds. She still remembers the day when Rukia Kuchiki was to be executed and three rogue captains left the Soul Society. She didn't know much else about it, only that Gin Ichimaru was amongst them. He was her former captain long before the phenomenon, back when she was in the 3rd Division as a 5th seated shinigami. After the phenomenon, she was promoted to her current position. She sighed as she thought about all the memories of those days, they weren't pleasant for anyone.

Now there were new captains, Aizen was imprisoned by the Central 46, Tousen dead, Ichimaru was in jail, and lots of shinigami were still missing. She blinked as Tamashi's voice woke her from her melancholy thoughts. She smiled slightly and nodded as he asked if she still wanted to take a walk. "Oh absolutely. I love the cold weather, and it would be terrible to waste a good walk." Lin murmured, the peaceful smile still on her face. She looked up ahead at the pale pink cherry blossoms. Her hand brushed against Tamashi's accidently, sparking another light blush in her cheeks. She began to think about the kiss again, unable to the blush on her cheeks from darkening even more. Lin thought the day had been pretty decent, despite the wild storm and her small injury.
Back to top Go down
Tamashi Karitori

Tamashi Karitori

PostSubject: Re: Flowers in the Storm (Tamashi, Open)   Flowers in the Storm (Tamashi, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:46 am

Tamashi watched Lin as she was obviously lost deep in thought, waiting for her reply. When she finally responded to his words he smiled. "Alright then, lets go." He said pleasantly. As her hand brushed against his and she blushed, only for it to get even darker he knew what she was thinking about and his smile broadened. He took her hand in his and slowly tugged her along.

He slowly walked along, still holding on to Lin's hand and smiling as they went. "Lovely night, isn't it Miss. Lin?" Tamashi asked. "Though it's not nearly as lovely as you are." He added, a small blush appearing on his face.
Back to top Go down
Lin Amakei

Lin Amakei

PostSubject: Re: Flowers in the Storm (Tamashi, Open)   Flowers in the Storm (Tamashi, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:35 pm

Lin let a happy smile sit on her face as Tamashi he continued on. She followed almost as if her feeling pulled her along, her expression drifted off to a rather dreamy look. Lin really liked Tamashi and it probably showed in all of her awkward yet enthusiastic expressions and actions. Her smile seemed to triple in size as Tamashi softly took her hand and tugged her along, the deep blush strengthening on her cream colored skin. It was truly ridiculous how much the young girl blushed, but it was very hard not to when you had feelings for someone. Especially when Lin had never, ever before had such feelings.

She would have to take a chance and dive headfirst into these feelings, addressing them as she went along for the ride. Her brilliant green emerald eyes seemed to sparkle more than usual, her straightforward attitude had been lifted to reveal the sweetheart hidden underneath. Lin smiled shyly as she looked back to Tamashi and heard him note the pleasant atmosphere. "It's quite stunning.....the moonlight glimmers against the puddles beautifully....." Lin mused, her voice growing wistful. She loved the moonlight and the rain, both together created something almost magical in Lin's opinion. Lin cheered up very much, along with blushing again as Tamashi told her the atmosphere wasn't as beautiful as Lin.

"That's sweet of you to say, Tamashi-kun......" Lin murmured, smiling directly at him. She looked down once more, her shy nature revealing itself. Lin then noticed something, and looked back up at Tamashi. "Ya know........you make me blush more than anyone that i've known in my entire life. I feel like I should be at least somewhat mad, or thoroughly embarassed......But I would be lying if I said I did. I actually....feel comfortable around you, rather than gettin' all flustered.........." Lin admitted, her tone honest but her expression playful. She continued to walk, her hand interlocking with Tamashi's hand.
Back to top Go down
Tamashi Karitori

Tamashi Karitori

PostSubject: Re: Flowers in the Storm (Tamashi, Open)   Flowers in the Storm (Tamashi, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:12 pm

Tamashi notice Lin's smile and blush grow as he took her hand and his own smile grew. He liked her, and it was obvious, his words, his actions, his glances at Lin all betrayed his feelings for her. He wondered if she liked him as much as he liked her. He hoped she did.

Tamashi had never felt this way towards anyone before, and he liked it, he relished in the feeling of it, the excited nervousness of not knowing what the future held. He glanced again at Lin and he couldn't stop smiling, he always seemed to smile around her. Tamashi listened to Lin's comment on his comment before he replied with his second comment, causing her to blush once more.

When Lin confessed about how she thought she should be angry or embarrassed that he made her blush so much, but she actually just felt comfortable around him he smiled. "That's good Miss. Lin, I wouldn't want you to be mad at me, I really like you." He admitted, a blush coming over his own face. He stopped walking and pulled her close to him, smiling down at her. "I really really like you, Miss. Lin."

He kept her there, and slowly lowered his head towards hers, a smile playing about his face as he did so. He held his face not far from hers and smiled. "I'm sorry if I'm moving too fast, I just.... can't stop myself. You're too beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Lin Amakei

Lin Amakei

PostSubject: Re: Flowers in the Storm (Tamashi, Open)   Flowers in the Storm (Tamashi, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:08 am

Lin smiled up at Tamashi, hearing him say that he really liked her, and wouldn't want Lin to be made at him. She giggles slightly, and her blush seemed to lighten. She knew her feelings were very strong towards him, but wondered if her mind was finally adapting to that fact. After all, the young pink haired Shinigami couldn't start violently blushing everytime she was flattered by Tamashi.

Of course....this didn't mean Lin would stop blushing altogether. No, that would never happen in her entire life. She was too innocent, much too innocent for such a thing to cease. Lin blinked a few times as they stopped walking. She smiled as Tamashi pulled her body close to him, and she batted her emerald eyes gently. Her smile expanded as he told Lin that he liked very much. [color=green]"I feel the same way about you.......Tamashi..." Lin murmured softly and sweetly.

Her blush darkened again, but it would only get even more vibrant as he lowered his face very close to Lin's face. A genuine grin popped up on her face as she listened to him, very much aware of her growing feelings for him, and the fact that he also had feelings for her. She would've replied, but decided to show her affection in another way. Taking advantage of the small distance between the two, she swiftly leaned upwards and quickly kissed Tamashi. Lin lowered herself back to her spot, blushing and naughty smile on her face.

She hoped Tamashi wouldn't mind her actions, but she doubted he would. As she looked at him, Lin noticed a few lights and the sound of very alluring music. She peeked over Tamashi's shoulder to see a small party of sorts. She smiled mischeviously and looked back at Tamashi. "It looks like there's some small gathering over there....looks kinda fun. Would you care for a dance?" Lin asked politely. She was sure the other Shinigami over there wouldn't mind if a few more people joined in, and a dance would surely be a nice addition to their walk.
Back to top Go down
Tamashi Karitori

Tamashi Karitori

PostSubject: Re: Flowers in the Storm (Tamashi, Open)   Flowers in the Storm (Tamashi, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:31 am

Tamashi's heart pounded in his chest. He was so happy to hear Lin's reply. She liked him back. He smiled as large as he could and held her closer to him. When she leaned up and kissed him he pushed his head forward slightly, until she pulled away. He smiled some more as she looked past him.

That was when he also heard the music, and turned slightly to look at what Lin was looking at. He saw the small party and smiled looking back at Lin as she asked if he wanted to dance. "Of course I would, a dance would be lovely." He replied as he let her go slightly, pulling her towards the others at the party.
Back to top Go down
Lin Amakei

Lin Amakei

PostSubject: Re: Flowers in the Storm (Tamashi, Open)   Flowers in the Storm (Tamashi, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 12:25 am

Lin smiled softly as Tamashi as he said he'd like to dance. She giggled as she drifted towards the festive gathering next to Tamashi. It looked like a rather large group of people, and wondered exactly what they were celebrating. Lin kept walking until both her and Tamashi reached what seemed to be the center of the group. She looked around, noticing the extravagent decor around them.

Blue and blue lanterns overflowing with a soft golden light filled the area around them as they hung on strings. As one violet latern sat above her head, she noticed they had thin wax candles within' them. A small pond was next to the group, numerous small fish with bright red sclaes hopping above the water. Dark green lily pads sat on the surface, occasionaly disturbed by frogs or gentle waves.

Lin noted that the scenery was quite amazing, as did the other shinigami who enjoyed it. Some of the women were in fancy furisodes, while others were still in their shinigami hakama & kosode. Lin's outfit could be called a mix, as it was a very colorful and somewhat short kimono, yet it functioned as her shinigami outfit. Lin turned to face Tamashi as song ended, and a new one quickly began. The sweet sound of violins and flutes hung in the air as Lin slipped her hand in Tamashi's, taking the typical stance of a ballroom dancer.

As the music got a tiny bit louder, Lin began to dance slowly, as she wasn't the most skilled dancer. Her body could maintain the basic rhythm with grace though. As they danced, Lin looked up at Tamashi and smiled. "It's quite a pretty song...a bit too calm for my tastes though..." Lin murmured loud enough for Tamashi to hear, sticking out her tongue slightly as if to signify what she thought of the overwhelming calm. She began to hum a very old lullabye that her mother used to sing, noticing it fit almost perfectly into the song.
Back to top Go down
Tamashi Karitori

Tamashi Karitori

PostSubject: Re: Flowers in the Storm (Tamashi, Open)   Flowers in the Storm (Tamashi, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:47 am

Tamashi followed Lin over to the group of people, also wondering what the celebration was for. He stopped with Lin in the apparent center. He smiled at her as she looked around. Tamashi felt quite out of place surrounded by all the fancy dressed shinigami but he didn't really mind, as he doubted that they did.

Tamashi took Lin's hand as she slipped it into his and smiled, beginning to dance, though he was not at all any good. He managed to move flawlessly to the song however and this leased him greatly. Tamashi nodded and snickered at Lin's comment. When she stuck out her tongue he snickered again, and gently bit it, literally just holding it in his teeth, with no pressure.

Tamashi let it go and smirked, listening to Lin hum an continuing to dance to the song. He liked the little song Lin hummed, it sounded wonderful, and it fit almost with the music in the background.
Back to top Go down
Lin Amakei

Lin Amakei

PostSubject: Re: Flowers in the Storm (Tamashi, Open)   Flowers in the Storm (Tamashi, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:44 am

Lin giggled as they danced, other couples seemed to stare at the two. The bubbly pink haired gal and the innocent boy with the jet black hair. lin had to admit, they did look like quite a spunky match. Lin dwelled on her thoughts for a second, noticing she referred to herself and Tamashi as a match, and even a couple. Another dark blush appeared on her face, unsure why she had thought that. Despite the fact that Lin really liked Tamashi, she wasn't exactly ready to be devoted to a serious relationship. Lin would rather take it slow, and properly build her relationship with Tamashi.

She'd be heartbroken if their thourough bond broke because she had treated it vicariously. Lin's cheeks went the the most vibrant crimson they have ever been when Tamashi lightly bit onto her tongue, which was still sticking out of her mouth in a tiny smile. She wouldn't admit it in a thousand years, but she kinda enjoyed it. Lin chuckled slightly and smirked as Tamashi let go of her tongue. She continued to dance around, noticing the odd glances she got from the other people. She was so entranced in the dancing and the music and Tamashi's flirtations, that she didn't notice the lovely black butterfly, a Jigukucho come fluttering by.

Lin only noticed when it landed on the tip of her nose, her lips puckering into a surprised O shape. Like any Jigukucho, it carried a message for it's target.. "3rd seat Lin Amakei, there is a mandated survey awaiting you at your office. Please arrive at your 9th Division headquarters soon." was all it said. Lin frowned slightly. A mandated survey? Jeez, if it was just another stupid survey for the Seireitai Communication.....grrr, she would be so mad. But there wasn't much she could do about it. Lin looked up at Tamashi, smiling apologetically. "I'm afraid I must go, dear......" The pink haired girl stated softly, her emerald eyes batting at him.

She turned to go leave, but decided to leave the shinigami boy with a parting kiss. With one naughty smile and a swift move, she passionatly kissed Tamashi. Lin pulled away, her eyes twinkling with amusement. She knew it was a bit mean to kiss the boy so strongly and leave, but she didn't care. With a small wave of the hand and a tiny wink at Tamashi, she flashstepped up to a roof. The moonlight caused Lin's figure to darken, yet illuminated her pink hair and her rosy smile. "See you soon, Tama-kun!" Lin yelled out, flashstepping less than half a second after she said it. She hoped Tamashi wouldn't mind her abrupt exit.

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Tamashi Karitori

Tamashi Karitori

PostSubject: Re: Flowers in the Storm (Tamashi, Open)   Flowers in the Storm (Tamashi, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:55 am

Tamashi noticed Lin blush and smiled. He continued to dance with her, wondering where exactly they were headed. He was not very good with women, and had never had a relationship before, so he had no idea if he was doing everything right, or if he had made a lot of mistakes along the way.

Tamashi noticed Lins blush increase as he bit her tongue, and he smiled even more when he released it. Tamashi chucked when Lin did and barely noticed the little black butterfly as they were dancing. He thought nothing of it, assuming it was going to one of the other residences, or just passing through on it's journey to it's intended recipient.

when it landed on Lin's nose he stopped dancing, and looked at it curiously, wondering what it wanted from Lin. He blinked in surprise when Lin said she had to go, and also because she called him dear. He smiled at her though. "Bye Miss. Lin. See ya some other time."

Tamashi watched Lin leave, then turn around and kiss him. She had put such passion behind it, and so Tamashi released some of his own passion into it as well. He watched Lin as she pulled away and left, his mind a little fuzzy, and waved at her absently as she waved. He smiled as she said good bye and he replied. "Bye, bye, Miss. Lin."

He slowly turned on the spot and began to walk off, only then remembering he was still in the clothes he had borrowed. He smiled and walked on, he now had a reason to pop back over to Lin's soon, not that he really needed one, but it was always good to have one. He smiled and looked up at the darkened sky, thinking back on the events of the day as he strolled home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flowers in the Storm (Tamashi, Open)   Flowers in the Storm (Tamashi, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flowers in the Storm (Tamashi, Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2