Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Looking for You..(Closed) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Looking for You..(Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Looking for You..(Closed) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Looking for You..(Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Looking for You..(Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Looking for You..(Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Looking for You..(Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Looking for You..(Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Looking for You..(Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Looking for You..(Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenrai

Tenrai

Looking for You..(Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for You..(Closed)   Looking for You..(Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:43 am

It was another day in the human world...it seemed perfectly normal. The sky was a beautiful orange as it was approaching sunset. Captain of the 2nd Division Tenrai Raiden once again appeared in this realm. Ever since his last visit, he could only think about one thing. He thought about the wonderful time he had in the world of the living...and the person that he had grown rather attached to. "Moka-chan...where are you...", he whispered under his breath as he thought to himself and closed his eyes. He tried sensing her spiritual pressure..he sensed her general direction and then shunpo'd in that direction, not knowing where hed end up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for You..(Closed)   Looking for You..(Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:59 am

Moka decided to take another evening off from work at the Blue Heaven Bar. She needed a break after a chaotic evening the night before. She walked down a mildly busy street in Centeral Karakure Town. She was dressed up a bit for just a normal evening. She wore a jet black dress that hugged her supple curves in all the right places. The garment was a strapless halter top dress, the bottom hem reaching about her mid thigh. On her feet were a pair of expensive pair of black stiletto pumps that aided in showing off her beautiful, shapely legs. She wore no make-up, having no need for it thanks to her natural beauty. Her long magenta hair was left down, swaying lightly against her back and buttocks with every step she took. Her seafoam green occuli gave off an eye catching shimmer in the dimming sunlight. The silver crucifix that hung from the black leather collar around her neck sat comfortably just above her breasts, the very tip of the bottom "arm" resting in her cleavage. She let out a soft sigh and combed her fingers through her silken tresses, then stopped in her tracks. She felt a pulse of spiritual pressure approaching. She glanced over her left shoulder, feeling the pressure coming closer from behind her. She began to wonder who or what it was. So much for a night off... she thought, wondering if she was being tracked for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Tenrai

Tenrai

PostSubject: Re: Looking for You..(Closed)   Looking for You..(Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:12 am

Tenrai moved closer and closer to the spiritual pressure he had sense. He was 100% sure that he was trailing Moka. and now it was only a matter of time before he caught her. Once he ended up on the street, he decided it was time for a change of appearance. He flash stepped to an alley so he can quickly change into his gigai. He dressed casually so he could blend into the crowd. A pair of well fitted dark navy blue jeans and an open short sleeve white fitted shirt. Underneath was a black v-neck that fit his skin perfectly. Tenrai then casually walked out of the alley and down the street, gaining speed towards Moka pretty fast. He finally had caught her in his sights and picked up the pace slightly. When he was close enough so he knew shed be able to hear him he stopped and brushed the hair away from his face, revealing his determined ocean blue eyes.

"Moka-chan....", he said loud enough for her to hear in a calm yet piercing voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for You..(Closed)   Looking for You..(Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:23 am

Moka's eyes grew wide in surprise when she heard a familiar voice call her name. A smile graced her soft pink lips. She turned quickly to see who had called out to her. He stood not to far away from her, looking surprisingly human. Tenrai.. She uttered his name under her breath, then made her way towards him Now standing only a few inches from him, she smiled before stepping forward, wrapping her arms around him in a light embrace. It's good to see you again, Tenrai. She smiled and released him, taking a step back to look him over. Well, well.... you look so....human... Looks good on you. Not bad for a dead guy. She chuckled at her playful teasing and winked at him. So what are you doing here? I figured your boss would have grounded you or something. She was referring to Lightning, the woman who came after Tenrai that night at her bar. She began to wonder if that woman was on his tail as she spoke. She shook the thought from her head and simply smiled at the male, happy to see a good friend again.
Back to top Go down
Tenrai

Tenrai

PostSubject: Re: Looking for You..(Closed)   Looking for You..(Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:33 am

Tenrai knew that Moka heard him as she soon turned around and worked her way to him. Tenrai blushed when she gave him the hug and he wrapped his arms around her momentarily before she broke the hug. "It,s always nice to see you too Moka", he said with a slight smile. He then chuckled slightly about the dead guy comment she made. "Well, Moka I hope you dont mind me saying this but...well you look absolutely beautiful today..were you planning on going somewhere?", he asked before hearing her comment about Lightning. "Oh, dont worry about that...I just had to come here to see you again..you know...I would endure any punishment they gave me as long as I was able to find you tonight...but if you're busy I guess I understand", he said. He really wasnt sure if she was dressed for an occasion, but he seemed sad because he thought there was a chance that he had come at the wrong time..perhaps she had other things planned already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for You..(Closed)   Looking for You..(Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:54 am

Moka blushed a bit as he commented her on how she looked, then chuckled a bit when he asked if she was going somewhere. She figured that he thought she was going out to somewhere in particular. It was actually quite the opposite. Well, to be honest, I don't really know where I'm going yet. I guess I got all dressed up because I felt like it. I really don't have any specific plans. She chuckled nervously, feeling a bit embarrassed for some reason. She was still blushing a bit from his comments about her looks and about how he'd take any punishment if it meant being able to see her. She then thought of something. Well, since you're here now....how about you ad I go out together? Maybe if others see me with another guy at my side, they'll stop staring at me and leave me alone, plus I want us to enjoy what little time you have here. Whaddya say? She smiled, then gave him a little pouty face, hoping he'd accept her offer.
Back to top Go down
Tenrai

Tenrai

PostSubject: Re: Looking for You..(Closed)   Looking for You..(Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:04 am

Tenrai couldnt help but smile whens he said she had no definate plans. "Wow...well you really look enchanting..and doing it for no reason..just wow", he said with a warm smile. When she then brought up the idea that they go out together, Tenrai's eyes brighten for a moment and he blushed slightly...thats exactly what he wanted. "Other guys have been looking at you huh...Well you cant like..not expect them to glare..you are beautiful, honestly. And I'd love to go with you, after all it is the only reason why I'm here...and I cant think of anyone else I'd rather spend it with", he said as he extended his hand, as if he was reaching out to hers..to hold it, but he was a little shy to just take her hand in his. "You look so adorable when you try to pout", he said with a slight chuckle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for You..(Closed)   Looking for You..(Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:15 pm

Moka blushed yet again as Tenrai continued to talk about her looks. She then smiled when he accepted her offer. She noticed his hand, then took it in hers. Have you eaten yet, Tenrai? I know of a nice restaurant. Perfect place to go on..I guess you'd say this is a date. She chuckled nervously, unsure of whether she should have referred to it as a date or not, however it was too late to take it back now. She tugged at Tenrai's hand a little as she started to walk towards the restaurant she spoke about.
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: Looking for You..(Closed)   Looking for You..(Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:18 pm

(OOC: Tenrai i will give you a choice, 1. i move this topic to off plot and it never really happened or 2. you will be punished for your actions..... I dont know why you made this topic when you know the rules. You decide. I dont feel like punishing more people so i am giving you the choice))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for You..(Closed)   Looking for You..(Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for You..(Closed)
Page 1 of 1