Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Miyu

Miyu

Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:27 am

Miyu giggled a little "yeah your right" she said and sat up seeing Ryoku was offering to help her up. She took his hand and smiled while standing up. she did not let go of his hand and pulled him along as she started to walk towards her house. The whole was she had been quiet, not saying a word. Knowing Ryoku must be tired of fighting his other side.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:51 am

Ryoku helped Miyu to her feet, then was pulled along with her to her house. He had been smiling the entire way, but deep inside he was tired, and he needed to rest. He was glad when they reached Miyu's house again as he badly need to sleep, and he realized he was starting to smell as he hadn't taken a proper shower in a while. He turned to Miyu again. "Thank you for letting me stay here again. Tomorrow I will start looking for a home of my own." He said to her. "Also it wouldn't be too much trouble if I used your shower would it, it's been a couple days, and well, I think you get my point." He said, turning away and rubbing the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:48 pm

Miyu looked at Ryoku and smiled "hmmm i could use a shower two" she said laughing a little. "and you don't have to ask. like i said before, do as if you are home." she said and pulled Ryoku upstairs, showing him where the bathroom was. She gave him a trowel and left him there. Miyu walked to her room letting out a yawn. She sat on the bed and waited till Ryoku was done so she could also take a shower. She stared lazily at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:35 pm

Ryoku followed Miyu, not like he had a choice as she had pulled him upstairs to the bathroom. After she gave him a towel he smirked, making a joke before she left. "If you need a shower as well why not just join me?" He said, hoping to god she got it as a joke, though he would not at all have minded if she had agreed to it. He walked into the bathroom and hung the towel over the edge of the sink. He slowly began to remove his clothes as he left the water adjust to the proper temperature. Only then did he actually get in. He sighed as he did so, the water feeling good against his skin.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:10 am

Miyu blushed as Ryoku said she could join him. She blinked and ran out of the bathroom without saying anything. Was he being serious? or was it just a joke? maybe it was his other side saying that? She tried to think of other things but her mind was getting full of dirty thoughts. Her blush did not leave. She buried her face into a pillow while she was sitting on her bed, facing the door. It felt like she had sitting for hours there but in fact only a few minuets had passed.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:29 am

Ryoku finished his shower and left the bathroom, fully clothed once more. He walked down the hall to Miyu's room and knocked on the door. "I'm all finished in there... uhm, sorry bout my little joke earlier, You didn't quite seem like you liked it." He rubbed the back of his neck and shook his head, his wet hair mixing the two colors together, and fell across his eyes, covering the ashamed look he had.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:11 am

Miyu laughed nervously and looked at Ryoku. Her cheeks where still a little red. She saw he was feeling ashamed of what he had said. "it's not that i did not like the joke. i just... didn't know what to do or what to say" she said and walked to the bathroom brushing her hand over his arm on the way and then disappeared into the bathroom. She removed her clothes and go into the shower but let out a scream as the still cold water hit her skin. She stayed in there longer than she wanted to but the warm water felt so nice.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:28 am

Ryoku looked up at Miyu as she spoke. "You could of hit me... I'm used to that kind of response." He said as he shrugged. He felt her hand on his arm as she passed him and he smiled turning to watch her pass. Ryoku continued smiling until he heard Miyu scream as she got in the shower. He ran down the hall and burst open the door, looking around wildly. "What is it? what's wron-" He cut himself off as he looked at the shower, quickly shutting his eyes and turning around, face beat red. "I-I'm s-so sorry." He said as he tried to find the door with his eyes shut.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:05 am

Miyu stood still, not moving at all. She was shocked as Ryoku had burst into the Bathroom. Her cheeks getting red "RYO!" She screamed and grabbed a trowel, warping it around her body. "By what I said I didn't mean you could just come in here without a warning." She said and laughed a little at what was happening. She walked to Ryoku and took his hand off his eyes. Then she pushed him away a little and smiled at him, closing the door. She finished showering and got dressed. Then walked out the bathroom finding Ryoku.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:13 am

Ryoku's blush got worse. "I know, I-I just hears you scream and I thought you were in trouble. So I came running." Even to him that sounded bad, though it was the truth. when miyu opened his eyes he blinked a couple times realizing she was in a towel, before she pushed him out of the room. He leaned against the hall wall and smiled absently, his face still red. He was picturing what he had seen, before he shut his eyes.

He saw Miyu come back out fully clothed again and he cleared his throat. "i'm sorry about that... I hadn't meant to... you know... pop in uninvited like that." He said rubbing the back of his neck. "Truth is though, your very pretty. No your beautiful." He said, glancing up at Miyu.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:38 am

Miyu smiled kindly at Ryoku as she found him. When he started apologizing her smile dropped getting an irritated look on her face. "Don't apologize so much. It's oke Ryo-kun. Don't worry so much about it." She said but looked at her feet shyly as he told her she looked beautiful. "Thank you" she said really soft and walked some closer to him. She laid her hands on his shoulders and moved her face really close to his. Almost touching his lips. She smiled and touched his lips with hers for a second but it was not a kiss, just a light touch. She was just teasing him. After she moved away from Ryoku she walked back into her room, letting herself fall into the bed. She closed her eyes feeling really tired.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:48 am

Ryoku stared blankly at Miyu as she told him to not worry so much about it. His brow creased and he began to speak, but she thanked him for calling her beautiful. Then she laid her hands on his shoulders causing him to look down at her in slight confusion. At which point she brought her face really close to his, so close that their lips almost touched. then she touched her lips to his, not in a true kiss just a touch. But it was enough to make his heart hammer in his chest.

Ryoku watched her walk to her room and plop into her bed. He walked up and knocked lightly on the door. "Uhm... where will I be sleeping?" He asked, trying his hardest to avoid jumping in with Miyu, though he took a step forward, his hand twitching.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:10 am

Miyu did not move. She just lay there with her eyes closed. she was to lazy to stand up and show him to the guest room and besides she liked Ryoku around. "Ryo-kun... You can sleep here if you want." She said really soft and sat up rubbing her eyes. She looked at Ryoku waiting for what he was gonna do. Her bed was really big so it would not really be a problem. She step out of the bed walking to her closet as she relished she was still in her normal clothes. So she got something to sleep in. "It doesn't mater where you sleep, just chose somewhere you like" she said.
Back to top Go down
Renzenku

Renzenku

PostSubject: Awkward Interruption Numero Uno   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:16 am

Renzenku sighed heavily, he hadn't seen Miyu in almost a week and he was getting irritated. He was actually outside of her house when he sensed a separate presence inside, which registered as a special human. Not a shinigami or a Vizard, but another special human like Miyu. Instantly the genius was curious, he was standing outside the front door in his white cloak with a tight wight tee-shirt on with black jeans. He sneakers squeaked only lightly as he trounced to the side of the house and peered in through the window.

What he saw almost made him lose it where he stood, instead he stood in like shock as he saw Miyu lightly kiss this stupid, ugly, undefined piece of trash on the lips. Anger boiled up to a clashing point in his head, his spiritual pressure rising in the immediate area around him as he lost some control over it. The pebbles around him vaporized instantly and the nearest rose, which was poking out of a rosebush behind him (belonging, apparently to the neighbor) was crushed into petals and then crumpled like a tin can beneath a tonne of weight.

Not only that but did he hear the faint telling of where that prick bag was going to sleep?! Whispering calming words after a small twitch the male meditated for a second.

The genius regained subtle control over his anger, masqued his face with a happier emotion and clouded his golden eyes with their faint luminosity that always pertained to them. Slowly and silently he walked to the front of the house, just after grabbing a still intact rose and gaining control over his spiritual pressure, and knocked twice on the door. They were short knocks that rang with subtle anger, but no one except an expert in human knocking would be able to tell behind the door was a secretly steaming Vizard with a passion for the female inside.

The Vizard smiled true and called out before the door opened, "Miyu? You home?"
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:47 am

Ryoku had not at all been expecting that response, but he slowly walked over to her bed. "Well if your okay with it." He said as he sat on the edge, just as she got up to go get some change of clothes. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest, and he took a couple of deep calming breaths, as this was new to him. He swallowed the lump in his throat, and then he heard a knocking from the door.

Ryoku stared incrudiously at the hallway, wondering who the hell could be knocking on her door this late at night. "Uh, Miyu. I think someone is at the door." He said, his brow creased.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:10 am

Miyu slammed the door of her closet as she heard the knocks on the door. "Who is at my door in the middle of the night" she said really irritated and walked to her door. She opened it showing a not so happy face. "What do you......." She began angry but silenced as she saw Renzenku at the door. Her eyes got wider, staring at him. "Ren...?" She said his name like it was a question. "What are you doing here. It's night" she asked as a smile appeared on her face. She got close to him and hugged him tightly. She had missed him but she had not really expect he would come back to her. How was she gonna explain about Ryoku and....... She had kind of kissed Ryoku. What was she gonna do about this. She then felt something odd. Something was not right with Renzenku. She could feel ar really weird high spiritual pressure around him. Miyu got worried and let go of the vizard, looking at him and trying to figure out what was wrong. Had he been watching over her? She hoped not. Because he would not liked what had happened. But it was not like they where officially together. She didn't even know if he really liked her at all. Or did something else happen to him maybe. Whatever it was it was not good.
Back to top Go down
Renzenku

Renzenku

PostSubject: Rage Building   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:15 am

Renzenku smirked, it was a satirical smirk however, he was happy to see Miyu but what he had seen through the window was currently clouding any judgement. Especially considering what it was that he saw. Instead he looked down, kissed Miyu lightly on the forehead, then looked up and looked at Ryoku directly. Almost peering into his very soul with an intense gaze that signaled an immediate disliking to the male on his, well what he hoped might be, his girlfriends bed. "Who might he be?"

The Vizards tone was very obviously controlled and leveled, it was spoken through a smirk that seemed to be to intense to be a true happy smirk and instead spoke of the fact that he had seen what had occurred between the two.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:27 pm

Ryoku stood up from Miyu's bed and followed her to the door, standing back slightly. He saw the male as she opened the door and his brow creased. It seemed as if she knew him. furthermore they seemed to be quite intimate, as upon seeing her this Ren bent and kissed her on the forehead. He then stared at Ryoku, and that's when Ryoku knew he was in some serious shit. The man gaze held such anger and loathing directed at him it felt nearly tangible, as if he could be injured by the pure force of it.

Ryoku swallowed the growing lump in his throat and cleared it before speaking. "H-hi, I'm Ryoku. It's nice to meet ya..." He trailed off, acting as if he had no clue who this man was, which wasn't hard, as he had no real idea of who this was. Damn it.... second night in town and I already want to leave...
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 12:10 am

Miyu kept standing before Renzenku not letting him pass her. This was really bad. She could feel he was angry and she somehow knew why as she looked in ren's eyes. She heard Ryoku stutter a little as he told who he was. She had a feeling Renzenku knew what just had been going on between two. She felt like she had been cheating. But why was Ren staring at Ryoku like he wanted him dead. And he had kissed her on her forehead like she had not done anything. It was not his fault, it was hers. Miyu looked back at Ryoku starring at him with fear in her eyes. She had not ever seen Ren like this. He didn't look like someone who could get angry. "Are you alright...Ren?" she asked slowly an tried to sound nice but you could hear she was scared.
Back to top Go down
Renzenku

Renzenku

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 12:36 am

Renzenku seemed to visibly simmer in light, as if he were about to ignite."I am quite fine, I hope you have fun here." Kissing Miyu once more on her head the Vizard turned from here and took a single step from the door. It was there that he brushed his hair back, summoning his Vizard mask to his face in a flash of light and with a quite movement unsheathed his Zanpakuto and threw it at Ryoku at an incredibly high speed with immense accuracy. But, before the sword could even reach a foot from impailing him through the skull the sullen male outside the house snapped his fingers and that blade vanished in a cloud of dust flowing through the air at the same speed the sword was. The dust that was his sword spun a moment directly around Ryoku at high speeds, restyling Ryoku's hair if he did not move from the dust to be far more...Not there...Then before, before returning to his hand.

"I bid you both adieu, unless either wishes to follow me." Ren looked over his shoulder, through the slices that were his Vizard mask before he brushed back his hair again, removed his mask (his zanpakuto appearing in his sheath once more) and began to walk away from the house. Hoping against all hope that Miyu would follow him, or call out to him. His decisions were a tad rash, but considering any other male would accredit Renzenku for not maiming the male inside the building.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 1:51 am

Ryoku watched the exchange between Miyu and Ren, feeling very awkward and intrusive. He watched the male walk away and turn back suddenly whipping something at Ryoku. Ryoku couldn't react fast enough and would have died, if not for the fact that the sword burst into dust a foot or so in front of his face. He didn't move until he realized that the dust was somehow cutting his hair. He ducked down, so that it didn't take all of his hair, he now had what looked like a bowl cut with bangs.

As the dust returned to Ren, Ryoku sighed and stared at the male, feeling very much like he had made a new enemy. As he left Ryoku went to retrieve his things, not going to stay at Miyu's home if he was putting her in such danger. He looked solemly over at Miyu and tried to smile. "Sorry for leaving in such a rush.... but it's better this way, you two can be happy together. You deserve happiness, with someone who can protect you, and I'm not one of those people." He kissed Miyu lightly on the cheek once more, the last time he ever would, and walked out of her house.

He turned around not too far from her door. "I'll still see you around, Maybe at school, who knows. Bye for now Miyu." He waved as he walked off, in search of a hotel for the night, tears threatening to break free from his eyes as he walked on.

Last edited by Ryoku Sozu on Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 2:34 am

Miyu saw something fly into Ryoku's direction and she watched with horror. She was relieved that Ryoku didn't get hurt by whatever it was. Miyu could not follow it all anymore. She didn't response to anything she just stood there looking into space. How could this have happened. Everything was so messed up. She could not cry and nether she could be happy or angry. She snapped out of it seeing Renzenku was walking away and Ryoku having a new hair cut. Ryoku walked up to her and kissed her cheek. Then he walked away telling her he was leaving but not leaving the town. What had she done. Ryoku acted like nothing was wrong but the knew he was breaking inside. "I'm........ Sorry....." She softly spoke and watched him also walk away.

What was she gonna do now and who was she gonna follow or should she just let them leave her. She let out a sigh and started to run into renzenku's direction. She liked Ryoku a lot but she loved Renzenku and she did not want to lose him nor did she want to lose Ryoku's friendship. She just thought this was the right chose. She was getting the feeling she had lose both. some tears fell down her cheek "Ren" she cried out. Hugging him from behind and buried her face into his back. "I'm sorry..... I'm really sorry! Please don't..... I'm sorry" she cried. Not really knowing the was saying the same thing a lot. She was scared of what his reaction would be.
Back to top Go down
Renzenku

Renzenku

PostSubject: Warning: Gruesome content may follow   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:23 am

Renzenku stiffened for a moment when Miyu hugged him, but relaxed and turned to hug her back. He let her bury her face into his chest and he spoke stiffly when he asked her, "I just want to know why you kissed him. That's all."' The Vizard couldn't help but be a bit weary, given the circumstances a lot of males would simply turn and walk away. Pouting, raging, or roaring to release their emotions. Instead, Renzenku was running his hand through Miyu's hair, comforting her, and asking her simple "why", a luxury many girls did not get from their boyfriends.

It wasn't as if Ren didn't know he was protective, but who wouldn't be given his life. His last girlfriend had been brutally raped, maimed, kept living to be tortures, and the buried alive before they took pity on her and shot her through the head with a nailgun. She wasn't dead. They walked away. She died writhing in pain in the Vizards arms, and that night he vowed revenge against those males. All four of them now lay at the bottom of the Nile. The Nile in Egypt, if there are any others, and they had paid dearly for their mistake.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:59 am

Miyu didn't answer at fist. She was kinda shocked of Renzenku's reaction. She didn't expect him to comfort her. She did not look up but kept her face buried in his chest. "I..... Don't know, I wasn't thinking. It was really stupid of me" she answered thinking why she had actually done that. it was not fair against both boys. Ryoku would probably gotten hope of it and she hurt ren with it. If she could turn back tim she would have never done that. Why did renzenku actually care about it. She needed to have an answer from Renzenku, now. She had to hear it from him to be sure of it. "Ren-kun, do you have feelings for me?" She asked still not looking up. The question wasn't really a good thing to talk about right now but Miyu had to hear his answer.
Back to top Go down
Renzenku

Renzenku

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:36 pm

Renzenku simply looked startled. "Of course I have feelings for you, why else would you kissing him bother me?" The vizard sighed to himself in his head, wondering why some females couldn't put two and two together.

(sorry about the length)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next