Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Riamu

Riamu

Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) Empty
PostSubject: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:05 pm

Riamu sighed as he ran a hand through his white-grey hair. Only two locks fell back over his face, one green and one yellow. His eyes, one green and one yellow also, stared off into the sky as he non-chalantly walked down the not so busy street. He held himself with pride and strength, but his eyes had a permanent sadness to them.

He was wearing black jeans and a short sleeved, black dress shirt. Unbuttoned, showing his tee-shirt. Which was white with various skulls of various colors randomly covering it. He had an I-pod in hsi pocket and one ear phone in an ear, while the other hung over his neck.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:27 pm

Miyu had just come from the supermarket. She was wearing a white summer dress and her green-ish hair was hanging lose over her shoulders. In one hand she had a small back filled with supermarket stuff. She had to buy something to eat for tonight because her aunt was out of town so wasn't there to do it.. Slowly making her way home not looking what was on her way. She could barley hold her eyes open. Miyu hadn't have much sleep the past few days. She always sneaked out of the house at night to train her powers.

Suddenly she bumped into something... soft?. Looking up a little she saw she had bumped into a boy. 'i'm really sorry... i wasn't looking where i was going!!' she said in a shy voice while her face became a little red. The boy didn't look like most people he had a odd white hair color and his eyes where a different color from each other.
Back to top Go down
Riamu

Riamu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:32 pm

Riamu was knocked back a step as something bumped into him. Cursing himself silently for not paying attention. He heard an apology and started to rebuke in a dazed tone, " No. My fault, I-" He looked down, to find a exceptionally good looking girl in front of him. He stopped dead in his words fro a few seconds before looking around and restarting. " Not at all. I was the one walking around with his head in the clouds. Are you OK though? " He said Innocently.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:59 pm

Miyu giggled for a second the blush on her face 'i'm oke..' she softly spoke looking at the boy and smiled. Wondering what he had been thinking of. Somehow she had a feeling this boy was not just a normal human. Miyu wanted to say something but she could not get anything out of her mouth. She suddenly felt really nervous and looked at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Riamu

Riamu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:11 am

Riamu managed a grin as he looked down at the girl. He tried to look relaxed by leaning back and placing his hands behind his head. " That is good. " He wanted to continue talking to this girl so he tried to think of something else to say. " Ummm... So do you... " He cleared his throat and spoke with strength. " Do you live around here? "
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:51 am

'actually i live of the end of this street' Miyu said laughing a little and pointed to it with her finger. The nervous feeling she had left, calming down again.'what about you?' she looked curios at the boy. Waiting for his answer. 'oh how stupid of me... my name is Miyu. its nice to meet you' she told him while she smiled weakly holding out an hand.
Back to top Go down
Riamu

Riamu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:58 am

Riamu nodded and took hold of her hand, shaking it lightly, " Nice to meet you. I am Riamu. " He looked around and his smile grew slightly, " I am visiting family around here. " He placed his hands in his pockets and shurgged his shoulders, " You on your way home? "
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:48 am

'eh.. yeah... i was.. hehe' Miyu said starring at the boy. She thought he looked cute and really wanted to know him better but wasn't sure how. He probably had other stuff to do and wanted to leave. Miyu let out a sigh looking at the ground and played a little with her hair. 'so what where you thinking of before i bumped into you? you seemed to be deep in toughs' she asked so soft that it could almost not be heard.
Back to top Go down
Riamu

Riamu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:57 am

Riamu blinked. He could not tell her about Ravors, but he was not a liar. After a split second decision he decided to leave out the shinigami part. " I was just thinking about a friend of mine that passed. " He looked into her eyes, " Though that is a story not for a first meeting. " He looked around and grinned, his eyes still keeping there sadness to them, " My life is very lonely, I live by myself. So I often spend time with friends I have all over the world, their help the often lend. " He dropped his local accent and switched to an Irish one. " I am from Ireland, but I am rarely in my homeland. "

Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:42 am

Miyu looked a little confused. Was he talking in rhyme? 'Well mister lonely we could talk some more if you want. And then maybe you can tell me the story later?' She said smiling and blushed a little as she relished what she had said to him. When he changed his accent Miyu let out a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Riamu

Riamu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:55 am

Riamu chuckled, his accent returning to the local drawl. " Absolutely. How about I bring you home then we could grab some tea? " When she blushed yet again he uncoinciously reached out to touch her cheek with teh back of his finger, but drew back at teh last second. " Blushing seems to be your favourite hobby... Sorry if it is caused by me. " He said with a smirk, unnoticing of his own verbal tick of rhyming. His brain seemed to always work in overtime, which also caused so very strained rhymes.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:10 am

Miyu blinked as he said he wanted to walk her home and drink thee. 'oke!' She said a little to happy. She ignored the commend he made about her blushing but there could still a light tint of red been seen on her cheeks. Miyu took the male his hand in hers pulling him after her as she began to walk into the direction of her home. Luckily her aunt wasn't home and she had the house all by her self.
Back to top Go down
Riamu

Riamu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:19 am

Riamu lurched as she suddenly took hold of his hand and pulled him, taking a second to regain his composure. He walked beside, and slightly behind her. This girl was so happy. He followed after her, forgeting to let go of her hand. " By the way, Miyu. How old are you? " He wondered, guessing she was about 17. He hoped she never asked for his age... He might just tell her the truth.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:35 am

It was a short walk. Miyu walked towards a door of one of the houses. 'Here it is' she said looking back at Riamu and smiled. 'I just got 18 a week ago. And you?' Letting go of his hand and searched for her keys. When she had found them she opened the door and pulled on Riamu's shirt a little to make him come inside. She closing the door behind him and walked to the living room, dropping the small bag she had in her had on the table.
Back to top Go down
Riamu

Riamu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:44 am

Riamu looked around the house, " I have been 19 for a while now. " He followed her like a blind guy. Unsure of what to do in someone elses house. Second guessing ever step, like the ground was lava. " Not a bad place. Do you live alone? " His gren and yellow irises reflecting the artificial light, making them stand out even more.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:59 am

'No I live with my aunt.... But she is out of town now' Miyu smiled but then looked up surprised of what he had said. 'For a while.....?' She asked but kinda had a feeling that he was not human. It would also explain why his hair and eyes had those colors. Miyu decided not to say anything but waited till he would tell her the truth. She stared in his eye's blushing yet again. 'You really have beautiful eyes you know...' Looking away to the ground shyly, a little shocked at her own words she just spoke out her mind.
Back to top Go down
Riamu

Riamu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:14 am

As she mentioned hsi eye's he truned away, looking off to the side, " Really... I... Uh..." He stammered and slowly turned back to face her, " Your just flat out beautiful. " He did not know how to word that corrrectly. He did not know it, but he was also blushing. All he could think of was how awkward he sounded, and the fact that he just met this girl.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:33 am

Miyu was blushing a 1000 shades of red. She giggled a little brushing some hair out of her face. She did not know what to say and stayed silence looking at her shoos. She turned around quickly walking to the kitchen. 'Ill go make some tea' her voice was shaking. She felt her hart beat go really fast and tried to calm her self. How was she gonna survive this if even only this made her panic. She had just met Riamu there was nothing to panic about. As the water for the tea was hot she put it into two cups. When she was done she walked back to the living room. The blush on her face had disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Riamu

Riamu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:44 am

Riamu could not think straight after she left. He took a seat and calmed himself down with some breathing exersices, so when she returned he was for the most part, calm. He took to cup of tea and nodded, " Thank you. " He blew on it and took a sip. It was good, not the best thing in the world, but good, bordering on great. He placed in down on his lap and with one free handran his hands through hsi hair agai, his colored parts falling over his face yet again. He did not want to speak, unless he said something really bad.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:01 am

Miyu sat next to Riamu with a cup in her hand. She quietly looked over at Raimu 'are you....... A shinigami?' She asked not looking away from him. She really wanted to know and it looked like he wasn't going to tel her on his own. She took a sip of her tea letting out a small squeak. 'Owie' She had burned her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Riamu

Riamu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:15 am

Riamu looked straight ahead, " Blow on it. "

She had found out what he was so quickly. Though if she knew what they were and could deduce what he was so quickly there was no point in hiding it, " Yes. " His brain stopped making him rhyme for the time being. It seemed to have been working on too much. He hoped she does not hate shinigami, that would really suck for him.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:29 am

Miyu did what Riamu told her and blew on the cup of tea. She smiled at his reply 'really? It was just a guess...' She giggled. Happy she finally knew what he was. 'Don't you need to go to work and kill some hollow's? Instead of talking to a girl' she said while looking a little confused and shove herself some closer to the boy. She stared into his eyes getting kinda lost in them. Not realizing she was starring a little to long.
Back to top Go down
Riamu

Riamu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:34 am

Riamu took another sip of his tea and shook his head, " No. My job here is to supervise the shinigami doing all the work. Like a Manager of a store, not a lowly office clerk. " There it was, he rhymed again. He was also oblivious to her getting closer or her staring at him. He was not avoiding looking at her, but was more like not looking at anything. Lost in space. " How does a human, know of a Shinigami. Do you know Ichigo Kurosaki? " He said, his words flowing like liqued silver off his tounge, like it could leap words off a book and make them dance.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:54 am

Miyu smiled as she heard him rhyme again. Wow Riamu didn't look like someone who would keep the others to their work. 'Well this is not the first time I meet a shinigami.... And I do not know someone bye that name' she answered him while she was deep in thoughts. As she snapped into the real word again she saw that she was sitting closer to Riamu then before. She blushed lightly and reached out her hand touching his noise with the top of her finger.
Back to top Go down
Riamu

Riamu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:02 am

Riamu wondered which shinigami it could be, but doubted he knew who out of the hundeds of Shinigami. When he heard that it she did not know Ichigo, he then knew that she was a inherent. He was snapped out of his thoughts by a feeling on the tip of his nose. He nticed he hand and look over to her to realize just how close she had gotten, which made him jump slightly, like a twitch from his suprise of her not being hwere she was when he last remembered. He took a sip of his tea again and smiled at her, a genuine and large smile that forced his eyes to close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next