Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
The Tercera's Den [Open] Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
The Tercera's Den [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
The Tercera's Den [Open] Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
The Tercera's Den [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
The Tercera's Den [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
The Tercera's Den [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
The Tercera's Den [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
The Tercera's Den [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
The Tercera's Den [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

The Tercera's Den [Open]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

The Tercera's Den [Open] Empty
PostSubject: The Tercera's Den [Open]   The Tercera's Den [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:34 pm

The chamber of the Tercera was most likely far more "primitive" compared to the other Espadas' bed chambers. Val's was more like a den rather than a room. The walls were made of stone and held a rocky texture. The floor, also stone, was icy cold to the touch. Her chamber had no windows and was about half the size of the throne room. There were various scattered bones all over the floor, remnants of her previous hunts. Towards the back of the den were two beds. As few knew, Val's innate ability gave her the pleasure of taking two forms. One was her normal form that most saw her in. The other was the form she took when she hunted. She took the form of a five foot tall white, three tailed fox. The two beds were for either form. Her bed for when she slept in her human form was rather large, the frame composed of hollow bones. The blankets were plush fox pelts, her sheets were silk. Her second bed for her fox form was composed solely of fur pelts, making a soft palate on the floor next to her bed. She often shared her bed with only one male, and that was her twin brother, Valentino. For now, Val laid alone, curled up on the pelt pile. She was in her fox form, resting quietly with a bloody bone tucked under her paws. The bone still held bits of tissue and miscle, showing that it was a fresh limb. She was sound asleep, however. Recharging after a heated hunt. She welcomed visitors, enjoying the company of the other Espada or other arrancar she deemed worthy of her time.
Back to top Go down
Noi Vorace
Septima Espada
Noi Vorace

PostSubject: Re: The Tercera's Den [Open]   The Tercera's Den [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:04 am

With her recent promotion and the fact she found the tercera as an alike being she wanted to go tell her and maybe get some celebration snacks or something. For a murderous arrancar Noi had a child-like mind, never having lived as a child made her this way. She used her pesquisa to follow the strong reiatsu Valentina emitted and she arrived at the room. Popping her head around the corner her hunger grew, she hadn;t eaten for more then two hours. Looking around she didn't see any meat nor any carcasses still left with edible parts. She let her eyes slide acroos the floor and the walls but decided to just enter.

"Yo Valentina you awake?" She skipped towards the bed with her tachi swinging from side to side as it dangled on her back, it was fastened with a string so it hanged low.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tercera's Den [Open]   The Tercera's Den [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:23 am

Val's ears twitched, soon standing erect atop her head as a voice echoed within the dome like walls of her room. She sat up on her haunches, a greyish white pelt draped over her body. Her jaws opened wide as she let out a loud yawn before shaking her head and tossling her soft pelt. Her golden optics shifted towards her doorway to see a female arrancar standing in the entrance. In the blink of an eye, Val changed into her normal form, exchanging her pelt for supple flesh. Reversing the change always left her nude. She pulled the large pelt around her bare frame before standing, her fox like ears now folding flat against her head. Welcome, Noi-san... Do come in.... her nose twitched slightly, catching the scent given off by the woman. She could smell the hunger this girl held. She chuckled a bit and moved a few more pelts around until she found the severed arm she was saving. She grabbed it, then tossed it to the young female. Eat up...after all, my guests deserve refreshments. She chuckled and sat on her normal bed, keeping the warm pelt wrapped tightly around her body to prevent any certain parts of her to be seen by eyes other than Tino's.
Back to top Go down
Noi Vorace
Septima Espada
Noi Vorace

PostSubject: Re: The Tercera's Den [Open]   The Tercera's Den [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:31 pm

Noi wasn;t bothered nor suprised by the reverting Valentina, she knew some arrancars had the urge to be in their original form or just prefered it. Noi found that her sealed form acctually increased the satisfaction of hunting, it became alittle harder and her hierro was far weaker in this form. It just increases the joy and thrill she geussed. She caught the arm and took a huge chunck out of it in one bit swallowing it whole, She grinned "Thanks for the treat, i came by to tell ya i became octava" She took another chunck out of the arm leaving less then half of it intact. Noi liked the room it had a cozy feel to it, she wondered if this room contained some live prey in some corner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tercera's Den [Open]   The Tercera's Den [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:55 am

Val chuckled as she watched the young arrancar take a bite out of the limb. She was quite the hungry one. She then quirked a brow when she spoke about being promoted. Val smiled and nodded to the girl. Well then... Congratulations on your promotion, Noi-san. I'm sure you deserve the new rank. Val noticed the girl eyeing her room, potentially searching for a live target. Something fresh. Val smirked. She might as well cater to her guests accordingly. She sniffed the air, then slammed her tail against the pile of pelts next to her bed. A small, lizard like adjuchas scampered out from the mass of furs and scurried about. Val was saving it for later, but she was willing to share with those she deemed to be friends in the dismal fortress. Val's eyes locked back on Noi, wondering how she'd tackle the tiny, speedy target.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir N. Tristan
Sexta Espada
Vladimir N. Tristan

PostSubject: Re: The Tercera's Den [Open]   The Tercera's Den [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:49 am

Vlad walked through the halls of Las Noches, a small smirk on his face, as he wiped off the last remains of his most recent meal. He picked his red teeth and pulled out a few shreds of muscle tissue trapped between his sharpened teeth. He cracked his neck and looked down at his left hand, the one dragging the corpse behind him. Vlad wasn't one who enjoyed the thrill of the hunt, he was a gatherer, one who would kill more than he needed, and store the excess for consumption at a later date. He yanked on the corpse and it emitted a muffled cry.

"Oh! So you still live do you? Well excellent, you can keep me company till I decide to kill you." He said pleasantly to it. He laughed slightly for a moment, before shaking his head. The hollow he carried reached out a hand to him and Vlad's brow creased, right before a single spike of bone protruded from the hand, impaling his elbow. Vlad grunted, and his grip slackened enough for his next meal to escape.

Vlad sighed, as he chased it down, jumping and tackling it, blade sliding across it;s throat, right outside of the room of Valentina, who currently was playing host to Noi, the Octava. Your death was merciful my friend, for you received the lesser of two evils. Vlad smiled at the two and stood, licking his sword clean of blood, before sliding it into one of the chain links that covered most of his torso. "Hello ladies, a fine day for a lil hunt isn't it?" He asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Noi Vorace
Septima Espada
Noi Vorace

PostSubject: Re: The Tercera's Den [Open]   The Tercera's Den [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:56 pm

Noi grinned at the congratulation not even suspecting any underling sarcasm, not that there was any. Noi was glad with the praise and tried to supress her hunger abit, yet when the little lizard scurried by, in one fluent swoop Noi drew her Tachi decapitated and seathed her blade again. She grabbed the body and swallowed it whole, looking at the head which to her was one of the more tastier parts she decided to offer it to Valentina. Yet when looking at the way she did it, one could clearly tell she was fighting the urge of devouring it herself.

Just as she almost popped the head in her own mouth she heard a commotion on the hallway, Vladimir suddenly appeared killing something effortlessly Noi could only think of the waste of a fresh kill as Vladimir started talking to them. A kill that fresh should be eaten quickly while that taste of life is still coursing within its body. A bit sucken into her own thoughts she didn;t notice what it was Vladimir was asking her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tercera's Den [Open]   The Tercera's Den [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:37 am

Val chuckled a bit as she watched the girl slaughter the adjuchas without hesitation, then eat the body. Such a voracious eater. Val smiled when the girl offered her the head. Val knew deep down that the girl ached to eat it herself. Val simply raised a hand to the head and pushed it back towards the girl. I'm full, thanks. I ate a couple Vasto Lordes in Menos Forest not to long ago. You go ahead and enjoy the head, Noi-san. Val gave the young espada a friendly smile, then turned her attention towards her door as the scent of blood and Vladimir filled her nares. Val huffed and watched as he killed a numero, wasting such a fresh hunk of meat. Val glowered at the male, bearing sharp white teeth. Vladimir....You better eat that sack of flesh now, or get that eyesore out of my goddamn door way before I rip your shriveled cock off and stuff it down your throat... Val spoke with a sharp, demanding hiss in her tone of voice. She doesn't like others leaving their messy kills by her door like a house cat or a pet dog bringing dead animals to their masters. Her nose twitched, her tail swaying slowly while she pulled the fur pelt tighter around her naked form.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir N. Tristan
Sexta Espada
Vladimir N. Tristan

PostSubject: Re: The Tercera's Den [Open]   The Tercera's Den [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:40 pm

Vlad looked down at his kill and sighed. He hefted it up and examined it, and gauged his own hunger levels. He tried his best to ignore Val's threat, but in spite of himself he shuddered. He ripped off an arm and began to eat slowly, he wasn't all that hungry. He saw Noi and smirked, she was always hungry. "Would you care for a bite?" He offered to both her and Val, for there was no way in hell he was going to be able to eat it all, and he rather liked where everything was on his body.

Vlad turned to face Val fully, realizing for the first time what she had on, which was to say nothing. He blinked and smiled. Even though he couldn't see anything past the fur he had a vivid imagination, and was able to put together a very pleasant picture. He ripped himself off another arm, having finished the first, and devoured it.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra schiffer
Segunda Espada
Ulquiorra schiffer

PostSubject: Re: The Tercera's Den [Open]   The Tercera's Den [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:21 pm

A man clothed in white walked trough the bright halls of las noches his steps echoed trough the hall as he entered the door step of the Tercera, as he entered the room he stared at the group such a barbaric group they where, obviously lacking any keen sense of respect for the dead and so forth, in fact Ulquiorra would have been suprised that the tercera enjoyed such low spirit beings as her company but doubted she liked him any better, in fact he held certain doubts that she held him in high regard at all but quite the opposite... he let out a tremendous amount of spiritual pressure so it started to affect the air around him, making the air feel really heavy to anyone lower than quarta...

what he saw funny about the tercera was that she was enjoying a meal of body parts something he had left aside ages ago, it just displayed their diffrence in strength or that`s how he saw it "Pipe it down Tercera... if you know what is good for you" he kept his arms in his pocket`s his tail coats where hanging looseley behind him, he displayed no concern for the others but seemed slightly perplexed by her attitude, he was not going to order anyone around it was just a suggestion, since she was too loud for her own good, perhaps someday someone would shut this woman up... she was too loud for his preference anyway... one could ask what he was doing here? well as it just turned out he was here to learn to get rid of his solitude or that`s what lucy had said, off course she had not meantioned where he should do it as long as he did it at some point...

Last edited by Ulquiorra schiffer on Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: The Tercera's Den [Open]   The Tercera's Den [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:30 pm

[Um, Ulqui...you should reread the posts, because Val isn't eating anything....in fact she turned down what Noi offered her. If you would have payed closer attention to the other posts, you would know that she's sitting on her bed, doing nothing. She even told Vlad to GET RID of the body in her doorway. Do pay attention before just jumping into a topic like you own it...or don't bother joining at all... Just saying...]
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra schiffer
Segunda Espada
Ulquiorra schiffer

PostSubject: Re: The Tercera's Den [Open]   The Tercera's Den [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:45 pm

[OOC: i did in fact read your post, sorry if i wrote it bad or if you understood it incorrectly what i meant was that she still enjoyed any sort of flesh and all and that those perked her barbaric ways, as he did over hear her conversation (I'm full, thanks. I ate a couple Vasto Lordes in Menos Forest not to long ago. You go ahead and enjoy the head, Noi-san.) and no i don`t concider owning any topics, if you feel like ignoring my post then feel free to do so, but the topic is Open and i had every right to join it]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tercera's Den [Open]   The Tercera's Den [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:56 am

Val lightly sighed and watched Vlad mutilate the body of the hollow in her doorway. This annoyed her to a certain point, but was willing to ignore it simply because she was too damn tired to care. That's when a scent hit her nose, causing a low growl to rumble deep within her throat. Her eyes glowed a deep amber hue as another male's figure overshadowed her den by blocking her doorway. She knew exactly who it was, and it was the last person she'd ever dream of allowing a visit from. Her right eye twitched when he waltzed into HER space and barked a command at her before releasing a weak spiritual pressure. Val sniffed in disgust before speaking. You know, Bat-Boy....you should really seek medical attention....having a stick shoved that far up your pasty white ass can't be good for you.... Her eyes never left the male's forest green hues. She despised arrogance and Ulquiorra breathed it. She remained in a relaxed, seated position, one leg still crossed over the other. The fur pelt was still wrapped tightly around her naked frame. Get out of here, Bat-Boy....I didn't hear anyone ask for your company....And keep your weak little displays to yourself....If James' spiritual pressure doesn't phase me, what makes you think your weak little pressure will? Now beat it, Bat....Maybe you can go visit the other arrogant ass in this castle....I'm sure you and James would get along swimmingly with your shared high and mighty attitudes. I definately don't want it dampering the mood within my den... Her harsh tone showed her suppressed urge to rip his head off. She glanced back at Vlad and Noi, now completely ignoring Ulquiorra's presence. To her, he was nothing more than an insect with a god complex. She lightly smiled at Noi, then gave Vlad a taunting look while she noticed him staring at her. Sure, he could look, but he'd have to have the luck of God himself if he ever dreamed of touching.

[I'm not saying that you can't join the topic, after all, I'm the one who made it open. However, I didn't make it open so you, or anyone for that matter, could waltz in like you're Captain Asshole and start crap with anyone. If that is your intention, then I suggest you don't bother posting in my topic anymore.]
Back to top Go down
Noi Vorace
Septima Espada
Noi Vorace

PostSubject: Re: The Tercera's Den [Open]   The Tercera's Den [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:35 am

Glad she could eat the head she started chewing on it, she chewed longer so she could get a good taste from it. Vlad offered her some hollow and she wanted to accept it, Noi was not one who would ever not accept food but suddenly she felt a presence it was strong and it was coming towards the room. the footsteps grew louder as it neared, the atmosphere felt as if it got tenser and colder. Noi didn;t really pay attention to it and kept chewing. A man with his hollow remains fastened to his head, he gave of no sense of living. Or atleast it seemed like that to Noi, the man seemed like the type to let others do his work for him. Yet Noi didn't care much she kept chewing as Valentina seemed to not appreciate the mans appearence. She wondered if the two had a history, "Hai Im the new octava" She greeted the man as she did everyone.
Back to top Go down
Incognita

Incognita

PostSubject: Re: The Tercera's Den [Open]   The Tercera's Den [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:31 am

The leader of Las Noches' left eyebrow rose slowly as she watched the second screen from left, which showed the room of the Tercera Espada; Valentina Volpe's room. It was a rather odd convention there. The Septima Espada, Vladimir Tristan and the Octava Espada, Noi Vorace, had decided to drop by to visit the newly appointed Espada. Incognita didn't notice any hostile behaviour from the Tercera, but if Incognita thought it looked like Valentina preferred the company of the Octava more than the Septima. It was a rather brutal scene. The Octava ate something Valentina offered to her, but the most disappointing part, was when Valentina mentioned that she had eaten some Vasto Lordes. The woman had failed to uphold duty. On her first day as an Espada. Every arrancar knew that Vasto Lordes were to be recruited if spotted, not eaten or killed. Incognita shaked her head in disbelief. This woman does not have the mentality of an Espada... Not yet, at least. I will give her another chance. New Vasto Lordes can be found later. she thought and turned her head to look at another screen, showing Luciernaga Volatil's room. But before she could see what the girl did, she heard a cold, emotionless voice coming from the speaker on the sides of the screen viewing the Tercera Espada's room. Appearently the Segunda Espada, Ulquiorra Cifer, had entered the room when she looked away. Emotionless as always, he had appearently also heard about Valentina's little trip to find edible things in the forest and advised her to stop doing so. But the Tercera didn't seem to take his advise in a good way. And judging what she said, Ulquiorra had sent a wave of spiritual pressure towards them, in order to show Valentine her place.
She was unfazed though. But the most shocking part was not the Tercera's ability to withstand someone with higher rank then her, but the fact that Ulquiorra's reiatsu didn't do much damage. When she was around Ulquiorra, Incognita had always felt a stirring feeling deep in her stomach. There were without doubt something suspicious about his reiatsu. Like it was like the thunder before lightning. It was without doubt high, but not nearly as monsterous as even someone ranked lower than him. In this form at least. Perhaps Ulquiorra currently was weaker than the Tercera, at least in this form.
Did he... Have something other arrancars didn't have? Incognita didn't want to consider it. She had felt it herself. Ulquiorra was stronger than Valentina. No doubt in her mind. But how? Did he have some kind of seal on himself, like reports told that the brute-captain wore? Doubtful. It would be hard to forge a seal like that or even mentain it for a long time. Wondering how Ulquiorra would not help Incognita. The Leader of Las Noches couldn't help it though. Was Ulquiorra.... More powerful than James? That was likely too. Valentina and James weren't that far apart. Ulquiorra and them... Could be worlds apart. Could he even be more powerful than herself? Possible, but the chance was much lower than the fact that he could exceed the rest of the Espada. But how could she force him into admitting or declining that he possessed more power than he wanted to tell her? Forcing him to do it would be foolish.
She slowly rose from the throne and the screens went black, before pushing themselves back to the room. It was time to pay these arrancars an ever so small visit. Sonido'ing into their room would be rather inappropriate, but walking would take too much time. She didn't know how long the entire collection of arrancars would linger there... She sonido'ed away from the throneroom, appearing some hundred meters away from the castle belonging to the Tercera Espada. Incognita did not attempt to mask her reiatsu. She wanted something to be clear; The fact that she was coming. If there was one thing Incognia disliked, it was to be surprised by unplanned encounters. She did also dislike to catch other people off guard, due to this. The Leader of the Espada casually walked towards the entrance of the castle, wondering if they had noticed her by now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tercera's Den [Open]   The Tercera's Den [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:05 pm

[Just setting up a posting order now e.e it goes as follows:]
  • Myself
  • Noi
  • Vlad
  • Ulquiorra
  • Incognita

[Skip my turn this time as I have posted out of place. Next to post should be Vlad, then Ulquiorra, and so on]
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra schiffer
Segunda Espada
Ulquiorra schiffer

PostSubject: Re: The Tercera's Den [Open]   The Tercera's Den [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:00 pm

OOC: i will be posting now since vladimir has delayed long enough in my book...

IC: This woman was rude all right, she probably had her reasons for doing no questioning that however if she was ready to endager he sole existence then it was really none of his concern, it was not like Ulquiorra hesitated to beat the living hell out of her it was just that something else entireley had caught his attention... A very powerful spiritual pressure could be felt quite close, Ulquiorra would normally simply have ignored it but for now decided to let it slip away, what truly mattered was not to cause a scene he was sure they had been watched, it was unlikeley that the leader had simply popped out of nowhere, off course she was not withing sight as it would probably have been fairly rude... to just pop in using sonido even for a leader...

She probably did not want to piss out the tercera more than it was needed to and to be honest Ulquiorra doubted the tercera would give a crap if he left anymore or not, at the very least it appeared that she had decided to ignore him for now... perhaps he would have to teach her a lesson in being polite?

I see... always as impolite as any... did`t Aizen teach you any manners? guess that`s why he sealed her segunda away... i would probably have done the same Ulquiorra thought, he lowered his spiritual pressure so it became almost not noticible watch it woman... its not very wise to disrespect those superior to yourself.... Ulquiorra found it slightly odd that the female was actually imposing him calling his spiritual pressure weak, well he had only released 1/3 of his full reitsu in this form, the reason he did not want to relase more was not to damage or kill the lower espada`s the trash... that lingered still in this room...
Back to top Go down
Vladimir N. Tristan
Sexta Espada
Vladimir N. Tristan

PostSubject: Re: The Tercera's Den [Open]   The Tercera's Den [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:38 pm

OOC: forgive my tardiness... I will post now, leaving the topic so I no longer hold you all up.

IC: Vlad did not seem to acknowledge that Ulqurra had shown up, and nodded his head to the females began to walk off. "Forgive my hasty exit, but I should probably take care of this before it goes to waste." He said hefting the corpse. He quickly walked off, not looking behind him. When he was a good distance off he Sonidoed away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tercera's Den [Open]   The Tercera's Den [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tercera's Den [Open]
Page 1 of 1