Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Here, Kitty Kitty....  ~Open~ No Fighting~ Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Here, Kitty Kitty....  ~Open~ No Fighting~ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Here, Kitty Kitty....  ~Open~ No Fighting~ Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Here, Kitty Kitty....  ~Open~ No Fighting~ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Here, Kitty Kitty....  ~Open~ No Fighting~ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Here, Kitty Kitty....  ~Open~ No Fighting~ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Here, Kitty Kitty....  ~Open~ No Fighting~ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Here, Kitty Kitty....  ~Open~ No Fighting~ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Here, Kitty Kitty....  ~Open~ No Fighting~ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Here, Kitty Kitty.... ~Open~ No Fighting~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Noelle Fontaine

Noelle Fontaine

Here, Kitty Kitty....  ~Open~ No Fighting~ Empty
PostSubject: Here, Kitty Kitty.... ~Open~ No Fighting~   Here, Kitty Kitty....  ~Open~ No Fighting~ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:28 pm

Mirror Field City. It's not too far from Karakura Town and seems like such a lovely place to visit. Karakura's souls have grown to bore Noelle and Swarze Katze. They wanted to explore potentially new hunting grouds. Noelle never fed off of souls from living targets, unless she needed to. Today was one of those days where Shwarze's greed and Noelle's hunger had gotten the best of them. Cloaked in the darkness of an alleyway, Noelle had managed to seduce a male target well enough to get him to follow her anywhere and everywhere. A task that wasn't hard to do with what she chose to wear. She was dressed in a rather provacative ensemble consisting of ablack leather body suit with the front left open. It showed a great deal of shik from the waist up, but kept certain areas covered just enough. With this little outfit, she wore thigh high black leather boots with stilletto heels and arm length black leather gloves. She easily tempted the male target to follow her. She lead him into an alley with promise of something less sinister, then seized her prey. She devoured the male's soul, but felt no real gain of power. She only heard Swarze Katze's satisfied purr. Noelle huffed and ditched the empty vessel in a dumpster. A waste of energy and a risky maneuver to pull during the day. I hope you're happy now, Katze... she grumbled while nonchalantly exiting the alley. The golden eyes on the silver cat pendant hanging from her leather choker began to glow brightly while a soft purr of delight echoed from it. Noelle sighed. There wasn't a need for words. She began to walk down a busy sidewalk, brushing her fingers through her silky black hair, her violet occuli now seeking new prey. She began to wonder if she'd find anyone worth her time here.
Back to top Go down
Zanmato Jishaku

Zanmato Jishaku

PostSubject: Re: Here, Kitty Kitty.... ~Open~ No Fighting~   Here, Kitty Kitty....  ~Open~ No Fighting~ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 3:04 am

Ah, Kagamino City, a perfect place for a lone Bount to take a break from the madness in Karakura Town. The apparent lack of shinigami, vizards, and most other things of that nature made Zanmato Jishaku feel slightly more relaxed than usual, and upon his arrival into the city, he took a a chance on a very high leap that took him to the top of a nearby building. He had no idea why, but he just loved to be on top of buildings; perhaps he enjoyed the breeze? Or perhaps it was the view that could only be attained by being at a certain height? At any rate, Zan soon found himself running from building to building, jumping to each one in turn, just running around Kagamino City for a little while for his own amusement. After some minutes of this, and becoming quite deep into Kagamino, Zan felt an immensely strong spiritual pressure. He stopped dead in his tracks and looked around. Nothing could be seen around him on top of the buildings of Kagamino, so he looked down the nearest alley way just in time to see...no way.

"Stolz, did you just see that?"

The shadow looked into the alleyway and affirmed that his master was not losing his mind for him. For his efforts the doll received a chuckle, though it was a relatively good one compared to what Zan would normally have said. The Bount had just witnessed a man's soul being removed from his body and the now corpse being thrown away like common trash; all done by a female who looked to be precisely his own age. Jishaku had to smile at his luck, to find another bount in a place like Kagamino City was to be considered the epitome of fortune.

Soon, Zan was back on the ground and walking alongside the female bount. A long black leather trench coat covered his black collared button-up shirt, which was tucked into black slacks. Black socks were inside of boots that were polished so thoroughly that they reflected anything that was in sight, even though they were jet black. The only thing that Zan was wearing that wasn't fully black was his tie, which had a white stripe going down the center of it. Even his glasses were jet black, hiding his red eyes that were currently gleaming with their usual cool amusement style expression.

"You know, it is normally considered a bad idea to do something like that in the middle of the day. Just speaking from experience here, but I could be wrong."
Back to top Go down
Noelle Fontaine

Noelle Fontaine

PostSubject: Re: Here, Kitty Kitty.... ~Open~ No Fighting~   Here, Kitty Kitty....  ~Open~ No Fighting~ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 3:36 pm

Noelle slowed her footsteps the moment she sensed eyes on her. Swarze Katze's eyes were glowing an irridescent yellow color. They both could sense it. A familiar spiritual pressure. The moment that Zanmato appeared at her side she swiftly turned, pulling a blade from her boot while pinning the male against the wall with the blade now held to his throat. The moment she realized who it was, she instrantly released him and returned the blade to its hidden holster. Her violet eyes stred the male down. She then started to speak in her heavy Russian accent she attained after years of serving the USSR during war time. It is not wise to sneak up on someone like me...sneaking up on a trained assassin...could end very badly for you, comrade.. She then heard his comment about her little soul sucking show he must have witnessed in the alley. She smirked before responding. Mr. Jishaku...I have killed many people of greater importance than that lowly human man in broad daylight...the only difference here is that the one witness to my actions is still living... She grinned and took a step back from the male, Shwarze Katze now quietly purring within the silver cat pendant. There was a playful gleam in her eyes, though she spoke nothing but he complete truth. It is not wise to lie to leaders. She learned that well in the Soviet Union.
Back to top Go down
Zanmato Jishaku

Zanmato Jishaku

PostSubject: Re: Here, Kitty Kitty.... ~Open~ No Fighting~   Here, Kitty Kitty....  ~Open~ No Fighting~ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 6:22 pm

Jishaku brushed off his shoulders after Noelle released him from the wall. He noted with a smile that Noelle's reflexes were sharper even than his own; perhaps that was because of the experiences that she had gone through in her previous years? Upon hearing her comment about killing greater men in broad daylight, he could not suppress a small chuckle. The thought of Noelle killing a man with a hidden blade, absorbing his soul, and leaving his corpse in some hidden location was actually rather funny, not because he had a grim sense of humor, but because no one would see it coming until it was too late. After all, who could expect someone as attractive as Noelle to be capable of such foul play?

"And such is why you are considered my Avarice, Ms. Fontaine; the fourth most powerful bount known thus far to exist. Your skills are quite extraordinary and you know how to keep...a low profile I think is the best term to use here? Oh, and just Zan will do, or Zanmato if you prefer. Having someone refer to me as Mr. Jishaku is just a little bit strange considering that I am quite possibly one of the youngest bounts in existence."

Zan then looked at the outfit that Noelle was wearing, and noted that he suddenly felt bad for the human; he had never stood a single chance of resisting her siren calls, especially since she was wearing that particular outfit. The man was probably happy when he was dying; there were worse ways to go than a quick death at the hands of a beautiful woman. With a slight laugh and a small shaking of his head, the Bount Leader continued speaking.

"At any rate, I don't suppose that you came here purely for soul hunting?"
Back to top Go down
Noelle Fontaine

Noelle Fontaine

PostSubject: Re: Here, Kitty Kitty.... ~Open~ No Fighting~   Here, Kitty Kitty....  ~Open~ No Fighting~ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:11 am

Noelle simply smirked as Zanmatu went of talking. She softly yawned, her right hand coming up to gently pat her mouth oh so prettily before her violet gaze fell back on the male. Stealth...it comes natural for me. It is what I was trained for. If I wanted to, I could take out any human here, right in the open, and no one would know it was me. I am an assassin and a spy. I was raised as such, and I will forever be as such... Da, it is risky....but I assure you that my success rate is a perfect one hundred percent...you can count on that, comrade... She upheld a bit of the Soviet lingo, calling those of her own race "comrade." She only trusted other Bounts, no one else. She continued to walk down the streets of Kagamino city with Zanmato, his next statement bringing a smile to her face. She stopped and turned to him. What? A girl can't escape the bustling mess of spiritual pressures known as Karakura for a break in a virtually spiritless city? My dear Pride...I do enjoy more than feeding Shwarze Katze's endless hunger for power...I simple break from the madness of that place is always.....comforting... She smiled slightly, revealing her elongated incisors hidden behind her top lip. Her pupils narrowed to slender, feline slits. She glanced back at Zanmato with a simple grin on her face before continuing onward down the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
Zanmato Jishaku

Zanmato Jishaku

PostSubject: Re: Here, Kitty Kitty.... ~Open~ No Fighting~   Here, Kitty Kitty....  ~Open~ No Fighting~ Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:31 am

Zanmato walked alongside Noelle while she spoke, listening to her yet keeping his attention focused everywhere at once. It was actually quite easy to do so when you literally had eyes in the shadows. He took in the brightness of the sun, looked at the clouds, studied the people as his physical form walked past them, and paid perfect attention to the other bount all at once. A normal human would have found such an amount of sensory information to be too much, but to Zan it was just an everyday occurrence, and perhaps even second nature at this point.

The Bount nodded at Noelle's comment about Karakura being a 'bustling mess of spiritual pressures;' between the Shinigami who patrolled the streets of Karakura, the Special Humans who actually lived there, the Bounts who also lived there but remained (mostly) secret, the Vizards who were exiled to Karakura, the ever vigilant Quincys' and the sometimes invading Hollows and Arrancar, the Town was an enormous center of spiritual pressure gatherings. Such a thing probably had a name, but the Bount had never bothered to find out what it might be.

At this point, Zan registered Noelle's presumably rhetorical question and her comment. He merely smiled and shrugged, as was his habit to do when spoken to and he did not know quite how to respond.

"Ah, I suppose that you are correct. A break every once in a while is indeed comforting ally."

Back to top Go down
Noelle Fontaine

Noelle Fontaine

PostSubject: Re: Here, Kitty Kitty.... ~Open~ No Fighting~   Here, Kitty Kitty....  ~Open~ No Fighting~ Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:21 am

Noelle continued onward with Zanmato, wondering what she could do at this point. She brought a hand up to Shwarze Katze, brushing her index and middle fingers across the smooth silver feline. She then got an idea. She smiled and glanced over at Zanmato. Zanmato...would you care to join me for lunch? I hear Kagamino city has a decent cafè and we're close by. It couldn't hurt to check it out, no? I've heard it's better than the restaurants in Karakura.. She smiled lightly, gripping Shwarze Katze as he tried to talk, muting the greedy cat's constant begging for more souls. She figured a nice lunch with her leader would give her a chance to get to know him more. She knew very little about her fellow Bounts and sought to change that over time. She continued to walk at Zanmato's side, awaiting an answer to her question about lunch.

[Sorry it's a bit short. x.x]
Back to top Go down
Zanmato Jishaku

Zanmato Jishaku

PostSubject: Re: Here, Kitty Kitty.... ~Open~ No Fighting~   Here, Kitty Kitty....  ~Open~ No Fighting~ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:47 am

Zanmato continued to walk with Noelle until the latter turned to his with a smile and asked if he would like to join her for lunch. Vaguely, he noted that she gripped her dolls' sealed form, perhaps keeping it from making any loud noises? Zan could still remember when he and Stolz had been separate beings, when he had worn a necklace just like Noelle wore one now...blinking, the Bount remembered to actually answer Noelle's question and he accepted her invitation.

"Sure, that sounds like an excellent idea. However, this is only on the condition that you humor my gentlemanly side and allow everything to be on me. Deal?"

The Bount continued to keep pace with Noelle, waiting for her answer and hoping to all that was good that he hadn't just sounded a bit ridiculous with that last line. Then again, he was only doing as Kariya had instructed; 'always be a gentleman. And also always take care of your allies.' Something of an after-thought hit him in the form of wondering what kind of restaurant it was that he was following Noelle to. And as a semi-conscious thought, Zan registered that Stolz was quite hungry as well, meaning that sometime after dinner, some soul hunting would be in order. Or rather, lots of it would be in order. After all, with the merging came the need to actually satiate two different kinds of hunger; one of the body, and one of the soul.
Back to top Go down
Noelle Fontaine

Noelle Fontaine

PostSubject: Re: Here, Kitty Kitty.... ~Open~ No Fighting~   Here, Kitty Kitty....  ~Open~ No Fighting~ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:00 am

Noelle chuckled a bit at the terms for theior little lunch "date." She nodded lightly and continued to walk down the sidewalk, takig in the delicious smell of food as it wafted through the air. They were getting close now. Leading him a few more blocks, the pair finally arrived at a small diner to the right of them. She smiled and turned to Zanmato. Here we are, Comrade Jishaku. This place, it serves americanized food like burgers and such. Does that sound good? Noelle smiled and pulled the door open, a small bell jingling as the door moved. She now awaited Zanmato, wondering if he was still willing to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Zanmato Jishaku

Zanmato Jishaku

PostSubject: Re: Here, Kitty Kitty.... ~Open~ No Fighting~   Here, Kitty Kitty....  ~Open~ No Fighting~ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:30 pm

Zanmato looked at Noelle's choice of dining with a hint of amusement in his eyes, wondering when the last time had been that he had eaten anything american. Hmm...a long time ago that was. True to his habits, Zan shrugged and approached the door, then he cocked his head. Something was wrong here...Ah, of course! The Bount took hold of the door and gestured for Noelle to enter whilst he held onto it. True to his word, he was being a gentleman to the end as best he could.

"By all means Ms. Fontaine, ladies first."

As he held the door, the ever welcoming smell of classic american dining began to approach the pair; the scents of burgers, chicken, fries, and other 'delicacies' flowed through the air, swirling and becoming a symphony of flavors for the senses to peruse at their apparent leisure. Ah, the glorious scent of America, right here in Karakura Town, Japan.
Back to top Go down
Noelle Fontaine

Noelle Fontaine

PostSubject: Re: Here, Kitty Kitty.... ~Open~ No Fighting~   Here, Kitty Kitty....  ~Open~ No Fighting~ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:34 pm

Noelle smiled sweetly as Zanmato opened the door for her. A purr of delight came from the silver pendant, the eyes of the metal cat lighting up as a voice was heard, it was quiet, but still audible. Nyaaa...How polite....Da, Noelle, this one's keeper,yes..? Noelle's right hand quickly flew up to grip the silver feline, a pale crimson blush painting her cheeks. Nyet, Shwarze Katze! Keep your thoughts to yourself...besides...he's my superior... Another, more muffled purr came from the pendant as the doll started to speak again while Noelle walked towards a corner booth seat. She sat down, ignoring her doll's garbled words. His greed apparently involved her sex life too. She sighed and looked up at Zanmato, waiting for him to join her. Coming, Master Pride? She gave him a playful smile while Shwarze Katze chimed in again. You're flirting... A playful purr followed while Noelle's face turned red. Go to hell! She shouted her words under her breath, trying not to draw attention to herself. That was the last thing she needed. People thinking she was crazy for shouting at nothing.
Back to top Go down
Zanmato Jishaku

Zanmato Jishaku

PostSubject: Re: Here, Kitty Kitty.... ~Open~ No Fighting~   Here, Kitty Kitty....  ~Open~ No Fighting~ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:28 am

If Zan heard Shwarze Katze, he did not give any sign that he had, but simply whistled as he walked from the door to the booth where Noelle was waiting for him. He sat down lightly, continuing his whistling. There was not any particular tune, rather the Bount was whistling bits and pieces of classical music; a little Beethoven here, some Mozart there, it was all one and the same to him really. Eventually however, he noticed that Noelle was practically glowing with redness. And she had apparently just been yelling at what was probably her doll. A small chuckle became a light laugh that Zan just could not resist nor hold back.

"Are you well Miss Fontaine? You look just a little bit flushed...and you're yelling into your pendant."

Zan had spoken jovially and with a joking smile so that Noelle would know that he was only teasing her. Brushing back some of his white hair, Zan relaxed a bit and reclined where he sat, looking at his 'date' curiously.
Back to top Go down
Noelle Fontaine

Noelle Fontaine

PostSubject: Re: Here, Kitty Kitty.... ~Open~ No Fighting~   Here, Kitty Kitty....  ~Open~ No Fighting~ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:26 am

Noelle blushed six shades of red as Zanmato asked if anything was wrong with her. He also pointed it that she was talking to her pendant. Noelle blinked and gripped her pendant tightly as it purred, her doll now amused by her embarrassment.[color=blue] I....I'm fine, Master Pride....just...yelling at my mouth doll...Shwarze Katze doesn't know when to hold his tongue....[\color] Noelle looked down towards the table top, her right index finger now tracing small circles on its polished surface while she blocked out her pushy doll's pleas for her to admit that she's flirting. Noelle puffed and looked up for a moment to see a waitress approaching. The lady sat the menus in front of the two before asking what they would like to drink. Noelle thought for a moment before ordering a diet cola. She then glanced at Zanmato, wondering what he'd like. She simply waited quietly, flipping through the menus for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Zanmato Jishaku

Zanmato Jishaku

PostSubject: Re: Here, Kitty Kitty.... ~Open~ No Fighting~   Here, Kitty Kitty....  ~Open~ No Fighting~ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:03 am

Zan's smile became bigger and more amused as Noelle's face went through the shades of red ranging from pink to crimson. When the female Bount mentioned that her doll was the source of her yelling, he immediately thought about his own doll, Stolz. While Noelle traced out circles upon the table, Zan reached down his shirt and pulled out a necklace and placed it upon his shirt where it would be visible. It appeared to be a spherical piece of obsidian that hung from an obsidian-like chain that circled the Bount Leader's neck.

"Speaking of a doll that sometimes doesn't know when to hold its tongue, I'd like for you to meet Stolz."

Somewhere from within the dark sphere came a voice that sounded quite similar to Zan's, only with a darker and more sinister edge to it. However, what it said was vastly inaudible to anyone save for Zan and perhaps Noelle, because it was speaking in a whisper.

"Oh my...being a bit of a show off for the lady are we Master? Not that I blame you at all she is quite-"

Suddenly Zan's hand was clapped over the sphere and it was silenced in a manner similar to the way that Noelle had muffled the voice of her own doll. Now it was the Bount Leader's turn to blush a little bit, though not quite as much as his ally. He was thankful when the menus came, and ordered a diet cola as well before shifting through the menus. Somehow, he got the feeling that Stolz was laughing at him from the confines of the sphere in his hand.

Back to top Go down
Noelle Fontaine

Noelle Fontaine

PostSubject: Re: Here, Kitty Kitty.... ~Open~ No Fighting~   Here, Kitty Kitty....  ~Open~ No Fighting~ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:19 pm

Noelle fumbled with the menu, hiding her crimson face behind it while she looked for something she'd like to eat. She flipped to the lunch and dinner section, finding a list of different burgers. Noelle noticed on in particular that looked especially appealing. The mushroom and swiss burger with fries sounded good enough to her. She was just about to lay her menu down when Shwarze Katze piped up again. Oh Noelle....his doll wants him to perform such lewd acts with him... Tsk tsk...... Such thoughts.... Just do it already, Elle... you know you want to.... Noelle fumed, her face now a blazing crimson hue. She slammed her menu down, not saying a word in response to what Shwarze Katze was saying. she was utterly embarrassed now. She didn't know what to do or say at this point. She uttered expletives under her breath towards Shwarze Katze, she just waiting for he waitress to hurry up with their drinks. She didn't have to wait long. The waitress returned with the drinks for the two. She handed Noelle hers, then gave Zanmato his. She hen took out a pad and pen before asking what they wanted to eat. Noelle handed her menu to the woman before telling her what she wanted. A mushroom and swiss burger with a... Noelle was suddenly interrupted by Shwarze Katze.
...with a side of Zanmato....
Noelle's eyes widened, her hand shooting up to grip the silver feline. Fries!! A..a side of fries..... Noelle groaned in dismay. Shwarze Katze was going too far. Zanmato probably thought she was crazy now. She sighed softly, silently cursing at Shwarze Katze in Russian.
Back to top Go down
Zanmato Jishaku

Zanmato Jishaku

PostSubject: Re: Here, Kitty Kitty.... ~Open~ No Fighting~   Here, Kitty Kitty....  ~Open~ No Fighting~ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:26 am

Zanmato was arguing with the doll Stolz in his mind; a very nice side effect of being merged at the soul was that he could technically communicate with his doll regardless of whether or not he used his lips or even any sound at all. However, that didn't mean that the argument necessarily stayed in his mind...or that he was winning either for that matter. In fact, Stolz was positively dominating at the moment.

You know Zan, she calls you Master Pride already...perhaps you could make that have more than one meaning if you catch my drift?

The Bount Leader's mouth fell open a little bit and he thanked his luck that his particular hue of skin did not allow for blushes to be seen that well. However, he did feel increasingly warm as his doll spoke. He risked a look up and saw Noelle arguing with Shwarze Katze again, her face even more crimson than ever. He then sighed with relief; at least he was not alone in this.

Taking a deep breath, Zan faced the waitress again. "I'll just have what she's having."

Zan's eyes then opened wide as he heard Stolz reaction before the doll had even said it out loud. Sometime before he had removed his hand from the sphere, and before he could react to cover the dolls' voice..."And then you'll have her too!"

Trying his best to keep his composure (and failing slightly) Zan grabbed his cup of water and pressed it to his now burning face, trying unsuccessfully to cool it down. He looked back at Noelle and smiled weakly with a small chuckle.

"Is it getting hot in here?"

A pitiful attempt at a joke, but it was all that he could do at the moment while he was being laughed at by Stolz.

Back to top Go down
Noelle Fontaine

Noelle Fontaine

PostSubject: Re: Here, Kitty Kitty.... ~Open~ No Fighting~   Here, Kitty Kitty....  ~Open~ No Fighting~ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:38 am

Noelle's head was spinning. This was so embarrassing. The waitress was looking at the pair like they were absolutely off their rockers. Noelle's eyes only widened when she heard Zanmato's doll as clear as day. Her face was as red as it could get, her own doll talking back to Zanmato's like they were old friends. Stols, right? Man our masters are stubborn. Elle needs to succumb to greed and take your Master for a joy ride... Noelle hissed and clasped her hand around Shwarze Katze, muffling anything else that he tried to say. Shut up! Stay out of my sex life, Katze! Noelle's face felt like it was on fire. She was beyond red. She looked up at Zanmato as he spoke about it being hot or something. Boy, he wasn't kidding. Noelle fanned herself with her hand while keeping her other hand at a death grip around Shwarze Katze. She did not want him saying anything else to embarrass the hell out of her, even though it was way to late. Maybe after the food arives, things will calm down.
Back to top Go down
Ken Ishimaru

Ken Ishimaru

PostSubject: Re: Here, Kitty Kitty.... ~Open~ No Fighting~   Here, Kitty Kitty....  ~Open~ No Fighting~ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:30 pm

Ken had finally made his way to Kagamino after being detoured back in Karakura with some paper work. It was times like these when he wished he could travel the ways that he used to centuries ago, though, this was just him reminiscing. He knew that he had been far happier with some stability in his life, this company that he now lead giving him a place to finally call home. Not only was Karakura a place that he could call home, but it was also a place where apparently many others like him. He had only met two other Bounto in his life, one being almost 500 years ago while the other was Zanmato. He had met the latter of the two quite recently, though only for a brief time when he was given his rank as wrath. To be quite honest, he wasn't too sure that "Wrath" suited his personality, but he took it in stride. He continued to make his way through the hustle and bustle of this small city, looking for Zanmato. He wanted to get to know the guy better, and he also wanted to question him about the other members of the Bounto. Laocoön helped Ken in this search for the man, the fact that Laocoön was a doll and merged with Ken allowed him to sense where other dolls were located. This also revealed that there was another doll in town, that meaning another Bounto. "They must be here together...". He wasn't expecting to meet another Bounto besides Zanmato today, but it would be nice to see someone else who had also experienced the way of life that he had for almost a millenia.

He soon made his way to a restaurant after feeling both presences within. He walked inside and looked around for a bit and finally caught sight of them. He was with a woman and she was quite attractive, Ken even admiring her for a few seconds before making his way over. They seemed very flustered, the womans' cheek even painted a shade of red. Seemed they had been doing a bit of flirting. Ken chuckled inwardly and began to speak, "Hello"...and that was really all he could say as he stood next to their table. Though he had come in with a few words to greet them, that all went away when it was time to speak. He was never good with socializing with others..living for centuries traveling would cause that problem for anyone, hence why he always opted to be alone. "Umm..I'm not intruding, am I?". After greeting them he realized that they may have been trying to spend some time alone.
Back to top Go down
Zanmato Jishaku

Zanmato Jishaku

PostSubject: Re: Here, Kitty Kitty.... ~Open~ No Fighting~   Here, Kitty Kitty....  ~Open~ No Fighting~ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:09 am

Zanmato buried his face within the confines of his menu for a moment, then resumed his regular sitting posture; even if Stolz was having a field day with his 'date,' the least that he could do would be to try to have fun. For Noelle's sake just as much as his own, the former of whom was currently shouting at her doll whilst the waitress stared blankly, apparently quite accustomed to dealing with what appeared to be hyper-stressed young adults with a few issues. With a wave of his hand, Zan almost dismissed the waitress, but stopped halfway when he sensed the presence of another Bount nearby. Sure enough, soon after he sensed the presence, Ken Ishimaru, known as Wrath of the Purgatory Seven, walked into the restaurant and approached them. When he asked if he was intruding, Zan was rather torn on the subject of what to say. After some seconds, Zan pointed at a chair at the table with a small sigh, gesturing for Ken to sit down. Perhaps now at least Stolz would be silent...

After giving Noelle the apologetic stare that conveyed the message: "I'll make this up to you later." Zan turned his attention to the latest newcomer and gestured to the waitress to take his order down as well while she was still around.

"Ah, by all means Ken Ishimaru, please take a seat. You're not intruding at all; I was just taking some time to...talk to Noelle. Tell me, what brings you to Kagamino, and whilst you're here, would you like something to eat and/or drink?

Back to top Go down
Noelle Fontaine

Noelle Fontaine

PostSubject: Re: Here, Kitty Kitty.... ~Open~ No Fighting~   Here, Kitty Kitty....  ~Open~ No Fighting~ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:18 am

It was almost instant that, when Ken entered the restaurant, Shwarze Katze finallt calmed down and slept. He must have felt that he had tormented her enough. Noelle looked up at Ken, her blush returning, but for a different reason. This man was handsome....really handsome. She smiled when Zanmato invited him to sit. She noticed his apologetic stare and nodded in return as if to tell him it was alright. She looked back at Ken, her violet hues captured Ken's gaze. She had been wanting to get to know him more, but he wasn't a social person. Now was a perfect chance to get to know him. She lightly moved towards the wall near the table, leaving room next to her on the booth for Ken to sit. You're not interrupting at all, Master Wrath. It's actually a pleasure seeing you. You and I haven't really gotten a chance to get aquainted. My name is Noelle. I am Master Zanmato's Avarice. Noelle spoke in a friendly tone, speaking in her heavy Russian accent. She gave Ken one more smile before turning back to the waitress while she awaited Ken's order. She had a look on her face that screamed "I hate my job."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here, Kitty Kitty.... ~Open~ No Fighting~   Here, Kitty Kitty....  ~Open~ No Fighting~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here, Kitty Kitty.... ~Open~ No Fighting~
Page 1 of 1