Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Wondering the streets (open) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Wondering the streets (open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Wondering the streets (open) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Wondering the streets (open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Wondering the streets (open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Wondering the streets (open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Wondering the streets (open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Wondering the streets (open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Wondering the streets (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Wondering the streets (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sora

Sora

Wondering the streets (open) Empty
PostSubject: Wondering the streets (open)   Wondering the streets (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:47 am

Sora walked down the street with her two guards, she let out a loud sigh, I hate being royal. Everythime she goes out they always had to follow her. Even is she looked like a common person wearing torn jeans and a normal shirt. She looked at the pathway, This causes people to stair at me even more. An idea came to her head, She could freeze them and escape or she could try to loose them in the crowd. She smiled as she saw a crowd of people, God, must be listing to my prayers. She smiled.

One, two, three! And then she ran into the crowed leaving the two behind, she tried her best to doge the people before she could find a place to hide. she grabbed a pair of glasses from her bag and pulled her hair out of the ponytail it was in, letting the long pink locks of hair fall down.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Flynn

Sabrina Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the streets (open)   Wondering the streets (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:23 am

“what a beautiful day. To bad Warren couldn’t visit with me.” Sabrina said to herself as she stared at the slow moving clouds. It was a decent day, it wasn’t to hot, it wasn’t to cold, the temperature was just right. The various citizens if Karakura town were out in full force, and Sabrina found herself alone, on a park bench with nothing to do. He attention to the clouds above, was snapped by the sound of people gasping and shouting, Sabrina perked up on the bench and looked across the street, she had just barely caught a glimpse of a person dashing into the crowd, with what looked like two pursuers.

Sabrina thought of helping but, realized that the men chasing after the missing figure, were to well dressed to be common thugs. With her curiosity now running wild, Sabrina rose from the bench and ran across the street to investigate. As Sabrina rushed across the street, she saw just a tiny streak of pink, go around the corner, luckily for the young girl, the pursuers had lost sight of their target. The eager young girl ran around the corner and caught up to the pink haired girl. “why were you running?” she asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the streets (open)   Wondering the streets (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:32 am

Sora messed up her hair and jumped at the voice of a girl, she turned around, "Pleace don't tell them where I am." She begged, "i'll pay you in what ever you want." She said. She wasn't sure if this girl knew who she was, but she didn't want to back. She looked behind the girl to see her two guards run past, she let out a sigh of relife knowing that they didn't notice her. "I just want to be free for a while so pleace, don't tell where I am, okay?" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Flynn

Sabrina Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the streets (open)   Wondering the streets (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:40 am

Sabrina was rather thrown off by the girls reaction. “oh no, I wont tell them I swears……who are they?” leave it to Sabrina to turn a simple meeting, into a game of 50,000 questions. Sabrina let out a little giggle as the girl let out a sigh as the two men ran past them. “they sure are dumb aren’t they? By the way my name is Sabrina….Sabrina Flynn. What’s your name?” she asked politely, her mind continued to click away, the girl seemed so anxious, yet happy to be away from those two people, and the fact that she kept asking for freedom, made Sabrina think that this girl was no normal girl.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the streets (open)   Wondering the streets (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:48 am

"Oh, um, they, are my ... body guards." She said while rubbing the back of her neck,"there not that dumb, they are just really unlucky to be stuck with me." She smiled, "It's nice to meet you, I'm Sora." She looked around before saying her last name, "Sora Nightingale." She smiled, She wasn't qiute sure if her last name gave it away, but then again, who would believe that she was a Nightingle, through out her family history they have all had brown or black hair , not pink.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Flynn

Sabrina Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the streets (open)   Wondering the streets (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:01 am

When the girl said her full name, Sabrina placed a finger to her lips, she began to recall where she had heard the name before, it seemed familiar. Then a light bulb went off in the young girls mind, they were a royal family, just like hers once was *oh where does time go* she thought to herself. She took her finger off of her lips and looked Sora over, if she was a Nightingale, she obviously didn’t have the standard hair color. Who cared, Sabrina was excited “really…. You’re a Nightingale?” she said in a hushed tone so no one would here, except for Sora. “That’s so cool.” there was a moments pause “what are you doing in Japan?” Sabrina had little knowledge of the Nightingale family, so she was unaware of their move to Japan. The excitement in her voice was nearly undeniable, she had just met a famous person.

Suddenly Sabrina stood up right and pointed a thumb at her chest “I’ve got royal blood in me to…I’m a descendant of the Sharpe family.” she said with a prideful tone.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the streets (open)   Wondering the streets (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:12 am

Sora nodded,"Yeap the edest child of the Nightingale family." She sighed, "Your family desided to move here, my mother was from this area when she was little." What did the word 'nightingale mean to people? Royalty, was the answer. but she smiled at the girls exsitment, "So your royal too, what family are you part of?" Sora asked. She she shuved the ice blue fabric that was in her bag deeper. She didn't know why she kept it anymore, but she always thought she might need it someday again.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Flynn

Sabrina Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the streets (open)   Wondering the streets (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:20 am

Sabrina gave the girl a slight smile and responded to her question “well although my last name is Flynn. I am a living descendant of the Sharpe family.” she said pridefully. Sabrina caught a glimpse of Sora pushing something deeper into her bag, though Sabrina would have normally questioned this, she decided to leave it alone.

“say, would you like to got get a coffee or something? It would be a lot better than standing around here all day.” she said.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the streets (open)   Wondering the streets (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:04 am

Sora smiled, "Sure, that will be nice.But do you know anywhere we can I go?" She asked, "I don't know where most things are here." since her stay here Sora hadn't gone to many places, appart from all of the fancy places but they were just to fancy for her. She looked at the peole that were in her vision, none of them who looked her seem to reconise her.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Flynn

Sabrina Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the streets (open)   Wondering the streets (open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:59 am

Sabrina gave a slight chuckle “I know a bunch of places for us to go.” Sabrina thought for a moment and thought about the furthest Coffee shop, it was roughly 5 or so blocks away. The distance to the shop was convenient enough, to allow Sabrina and Sora to talk along the way. Sabrina gave a slight nod to herself and the waved an arm, motioning for Sora to follow her. “so are you going to the school here?” she asked, she was obviously referring to Karakura high school.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the streets (open)   Wondering the streets (open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:36 pm

Sora followerd her, "Yeap, me and my sibblings will all be attenging there." She said as she streatched her arms, "So do you do there?" She asked. She saw her two guards walking around, they have allready knew what will happen, when she would be ready she will come back, this was normal of her.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Flynn

Sabrina Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the streets (open)   Wondering the streets (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:52 am

Sabrina let out a small laugh “me….nope, I finished school in America.” she let out a small sigh, how so missed her old home. Sabrina matched her pace to Sora’s, that way they could walk side by side. “how do you like it here so far?” she asked, it must have been odd to make such a transition. Already only a few blocks from the coffee shop, Sabrina could smell the enticing aroma in the air, a mix of coffee and pastries.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the streets (open)   Wondering the streets (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:36 am

Sora walked beside Sabrina, "It is a nice, town but there is something diffrent about it." She smiled, ever since coming here she felt like this town saw diffrent form others, but she never knew how to put it. "So what is the US like?" She asked. Seh could smell the coffee and other foods from the cafe, I guess where almost there.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Flynn

Sabrina Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the streets (open)   Wondering the streets (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:04 am

Sabrina could help but let out a small chuckle “well to be honest it’s a bit like Japan, only the weather is better, among other things.” all Sabrina really could think about, was the fact that she had never seen a shinigami or hollow, till her family moved to Karakura town. After a little bit more walking, the two girls had finally reached the coffee shop. Sabrina grabbed the handle for the door and motioned for Sora to enter first.

Once the two were inside, Sabrina looked around for an empty table, there was one to their left, and Sabrina pointed to it “this way come on.” when she reached the table she took a seat and began to look over the small menu that rested on the table, there was also one for Sora to look at.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the streets (open)   Wondering the streets (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:42 am

Sora sat on the seat and loked at the menu, she wondered how her two guards were doing. "So does anything intusting happen in this town, what is the crime like here?" She asked as she read the menu.I just asked about how the crime was, I thought I was going to give up all of this Ice stuff while I am here. She shacked her head to get the thought out of her head.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Flynn

Sabrina Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the streets (open)   Wondering the streets (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:28 pm

Sabrina looked up at Sora and gave a slightly suspicious look, “u…um, well the crime rate is actually very low.” Sabrina let out a sigh and rubbed the back of head, she had nearly slipped up, she didn’t want to scare away her new friend.

As soon as Sabrina had finished her sentence, a waitress approached the table with a smile on her face. “can I get you lovely girls anything?” the waitress asked.

Sabrina looked over at Sora with a smile “get what ever you want, it’s on me.”
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the streets (open)   Wondering the streets (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:59 am

Sora nodded as she heard the answere to her question, "I'll just have a cool green tea with a small salad." Sora smiled, "But I can't let you pay all of it." She said lowering her glasses. She was well rich and she didn't want peole ti spend money on her, she justs wants to get rid of the extra wieght in her pockets.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Flynn

Sabrina Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the streets (open)   Wondering the streets (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:09 pm

After Sora ordered, Sabrina turned to the waitress “I’ll have a passion fruit iced tea, and a turkey sandwich.”

The waitress scribbled their orders onto to her pad, gave the two girls a smile and headed for the kitchen.

Sabrian then turned to Sora and smiled “suit yourself. I honestly have no problem with treating you to lunch.” Sabrina then leaned back in her chair and looked out the window to the left of them, the sky was still a pretty blue, with very few clouds.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the streets (open)   Wondering the streets (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:05 am

"I'd just fel bad if i didn't help pay. I don't really want people to like me just because I'm a princess or treat me like one." She smiled. the waitress retured with the food and drinks. Sora picked up her glass of cook tea, which was more hot then cool, she closed her eyes for a few seconds and alow the ice coer the palm of her had as she took a sip making the drink cool, before she placed the drink down she made sure the thin layer of ice vanished.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Flynn

Sabrina Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the streets (open)   Wondering the streets (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:33 am

Sabrina thanked the waitress when the food arrived and reached out for her glass of tea, she then grabbed to packets of sugar and dumped them into the glass and mixed the sugar in. she took a sip of her tea before diving right into her sandwich, after taking a few bites, Sabrina placed her sandwich down and smiled at Sora.

She wasn’t quite sure why she was going to do this, be she wanted to show off. “check this out.” Sabrina grabbed her butter knife off of the table and began to twirl it through her fingers at a rapid rate, her fingers moved so fast and so fluent, that it was if she had been practicing for years. Finally Sabrina placed the knife back down and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the streets (open)   Wondering the streets (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:45 am

Sora looked at her amazed, "wow how did you do that?"She asked. She was amazed at two things, one was the speed and two, how she managed not to cut herself. The only talant she had was being Ice and that was about it. and since no one knew that she was Ice, she had no real talents,

Sora started to eat her salad.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Flynn

Sabrina Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the streets (open)   Wondering the streets (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:54 am

Sabrina winked at Sora, "it’s my little secret" Sabrina then took another bite of her sandwich, followed by a few sips from her tea. “name any activity or something.” Sabrina loved her power, she was able to use it without blowing her cover, and it made her look really cool in the process, she even sometimes pulled stunts like this just to get a boys attention.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the streets (open)   Wondering the streets (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:50 pm

"Okay then." Sora thougth for a few mintues, "Ice skating." She smiled, it involed ice which is Sora power so ice skating became the way she travel as Ice. She thougth about Ice, ere the people of London woundering where their hero went to? Or did they thought she left them for good? Maybe I should be Ice here, but then people could guess who she was.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Flynn

Sabrina Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the streets (open)   Wondering the streets (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:29 am

Sabrina gave a slight smirk “I can do that no sweat. Maybe we could hit up the ice skating rink down the street when were done here?” Sabrina finished off her tea and the waitress came and refilled the glass. *I wonder how long I should do this before telling Sora why I’m so good at so many things.* just outright telling someone that she had a power, always ended in disaster, unless that other person had a power to.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the streets (open)   Wondering the streets (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:05 pm

Sora smiled at the idea, "Sure." and then she took a spoon full of salad. Then she could show Sabrina somw of her talents. she smiled as she took a sip of her tea, with the thin layer of ice on her palm. She mad sure that the ice vanashed before placing the glass back downm "I didn't know that there was an ice staking areaner around."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the streets (open)   Wondering the streets (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wondering the streets (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next