Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Unusual  meeting. (Miyu) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Unusual  meeting. (Miyu) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Unusual  meeting. (Miyu) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Unusual  meeting. (Miyu) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Unusual  meeting. (Miyu) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Unusual  meeting. (Miyu) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Unusual  meeting. (Miyu) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Unusual  meeting. (Miyu) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Unusual  meeting. (Miyu) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Unusual meeting. (Miyu)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zilo

Zilo

Unusual  meeting. (Miyu) Empty
PostSubject: Unusual meeting. (Miyu)   Unusual  meeting. (Miyu) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:43 pm

Zilo sat there looking around and sighed slightly. It was good to be alone for now he could read his book in peace. During the day this place was empty and now it seemed only the tender was there. The Tender looked over at him and nodded. Zilo would always come in here during the day and have a class of water while he read his book. There was no place else that Zilo could go during the day that was quiet in less he went out by the waterfall where only the running water could be heard as he read. A waitress came over witha glass of water and sat it beside of him he nodded and smiled at her. "Thank you." He said as he returned to his book not paying attention to anything and enjoying his glass of water and his book. But soon around oh say three o clock this place would be crawling with drunks.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Unusual meeting. (Miyu)   Unusual  meeting. (Miyu) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:04 pm

Miyu had been out all day and she was getting hungry. She walked around trying to find a place where she could get some food. She spotted a place where she could get something to eat so she walked inside. There where not much people inside but it seemed a nice place. She sat down and waited for a waitress to come to her table. Miyu looked around seeing a boy around her age. He had red hair and was reading a book. It was not hard to notice him with his red hair. Miyu got out of her daydreaming as a waitress had come to her table. She ordered something to eat and drink and waited till it would be done. She let out a sigh but then felt a tap on her shoulder. When she turned to the person who had tapped her shoulder she saw a big ugly drunk man standing there. You could smell the alcohol from far away. Her eyes grew wide looking like a scared puppy. Why did she have to come here again?
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Unusual meeting. (Miyu)   Unusual  meeting. (Miyu) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:11 pm

Zilo looked back and saw a drunken man sitting there messing with the girl around his age. He saw that she just wanted something to eat. He walked over there and grabbed the mans shoulder. The man turned and looked at him. Zilo spoke Quickly and straight to the point. "She doesn't want you messing with her shes just here to eat now go sit before you make me hurt you." The drunken old man laughed as he punched at Zilo who weaved around and spun slamming the back of his fist into the mans face and sending him flying backwards. The inns guards came over and tossed the man out and went back to their positions. Zilo looked down at her and was quick once again. But his voice was just as soft as when he told the man to leave her be. "Next time be more careful not everyone here will help you." He said as he walked back to his table. It was two fifty drunks would be filling this place soon. Zilos voice never rose or got higher then a mere speaking voice.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Unusual meeting. (Miyu)   Unusual  meeting. (Miyu) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:41 pm

Miyu blinked not really knowing what just had happened. The boy walked back to his table and left her alone. Miyu didn't want any more drunks to come to her so she stood up and walked over to red haired boy. She sat across from the boy and smiled at him. "thank you for helping me" she said staring at the boy's face. She wanted to know more about him. He seemed like an interesting person. "so whats your name?" she asked, trying to make a conversation. She must look like a stalker now or anything. Miyu did not care what this boy thought about her. It was not like he knew anything about her.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Unusual meeting. (Miyu)   Unusual  meeting. (Miyu) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:46 pm

Zilo looked up at the girl that was sitting there in front of him he closed his book it was two fifty nine the drunks started pouring in just on time he was quick with his name. "My name is Zilo." He looked back around at the rest of the place that they where in it wasn't normal for a girl of her age to walk into a bar like this alone. She probably didn't know. The drunks never got close to Zilo because he was always calm when they threaten him and never moved. "So why are you here?" He said quickly and waiting for her to answer his question. It was like she was talking to someone that had every information on stuff. And could keep track of things. He saw the waitress out of the corner of his eye. "Wait hold that thought." She sat the food down and walked away from them. "Now answer my question." He said.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Unusual meeting. (Miyu)   Unusual  meeting. (Miyu) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:21 pm

Miyu didn't say a word and just looked at the boy. When the food she ordered was set in front of her she looked away from Zilo staring at the food. She suddenly didn't feet so hungry anymore. All those drunks around this place made her feel sick. She wondered why this boy was here and if he also was like the people who came in this bar. "i wanted to eat something but i could not really find a good place so i decided to come here." she told him while playing a little with her hair. She let out a sigh looking around the bar with an annoyed face. "ugh.. i don't feel hungry anymore...." she mumbled, shoving the plate with food aside. Miyu turned her eyes back at Zilo "so why are you here? are you one of them?" she asked pointing to a drunk who was walking past their table. Miyu hated drunk people. She did not really know why but they smelled and always tried to talk to her. She had not ever been drunk herself so she did not know much about it.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Unusual meeting. (Miyu)   Unusual  meeting. (Miyu) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:25 pm

Zilo looked down at the girl and back at the people she had asked him if he was one of them he looked down at his cup of water. Then wanted to be sarcastic but stayed quite when she shoved her plate aside he looked at it. HE sighed slightly and picked up a fork and before she said another word when her mouth was open he put a piece of food into her mouth. "This bar i came to when i was little the food here is good." He said smiling at her. It wasn't every day someone makes you try good food in the middle of public when you just meet them. He looked back at the drunks. "And no im not like them."
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Unusual meeting. (Miyu)   Unusual  meeting. (Miyu) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:54 pm

Miyu wanted to say something else but Zilo had plopped some food in it. She almost choked because she wasn't expecting that. A light blush appeared on her cheeks as she looked a little confused at this boy. She calmed down and ate what was shoved into her mouth getting a smile on her face. This tasted really nice. "oj-sjieie! this tastes so good" She said in a happy voice and took the fork out of Zilo's hand. Miyu did the same thing Zilo had done to her and plopped some in his mouth making him eat it. "you need to taste this!" she said. She suddenly relished she did not know anything about Zilo and that they where feeding each other. That must be a little weird.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Unusual meeting. (Miyu)   Unusual  meeting. (Miyu) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 12:41 am

Zilo blinked a little bit as he turned his head he had food put into his mouth. H blinked a little bit and ate it slowly and gave a small smile to her. "Yes is is good isn't it?" He said before taking a drink of his water. He reached over and picked a fork out of a dish that the waitress had just sat down she smiled at him and he smiled back. The dish was full of clean forks. He handed her a fork. "That way you don't have to put the fork you put into my mouth in your mouth." He said softly. He didn't seem to get mad at her. And no body even payed attention to what she had done beside for him.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Unusual meeting. (Miyu)   Unusual  meeting. (Miyu) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 1:38 am

Miyu smiled as zilo gave her a clean fork. "Thank you" she said and went silence. She finished her food looking back at Zilo "so.. Do you live close from here? I have never seen you around." She asked and stared at his face for a bit trying to think if she had seen him before. She suddenly looked away remembering something. Maybe it was better if she did not stay here for to long. She didn't want to get in trouble once again. She let out a sigh and waited for zilo to answer her question.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Unusual meeting. (Miyu)   Unusual  meeting. (Miyu) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 2:02 am

Zilo chuckled a little bit and nodded his head. "Yes i live here." He said pointing at the inn. This place he used to live anyway. Lately he had been a traveler he was taken under the wing of the inn keeper when he was longer. So this was like home to him. "Well not anymore i mostly live on the go now. Tomorrow i probably won't be here ill be some where near Kamigino or Judace." He said smiling at her and looked at how she was looking around. "You can leave if you wish." He said starring at her and smiling "I will see to it that you get out of here without someone touching you." He said chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Unusual meeting. (Miyu)   Unusual  meeting. (Miyu) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 2:46 am

Miyu imminently looked back at Zilo as he told about his home and that he probably wont be here anymore tomorrow. So he was a traveler... That was something she did not like to hear. She decide to not say anything about it as she did not like that kind of topic's. She looked around the bar letting out a small laugh. "Well thanks for remember me about that..... I guess ill stay then." She smiled. She sat her elbow on the table and rested her chin on her hand. "They don't seem to bother me when I'm sitting with you, why is that?" She asked trying to make him speak some.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Unusual meeting. (Miyu)   Unusual  meeting. (Miyu) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:33 am

Zilo looks back at her and smiles. "Well they know im stronger then them at the moment." He said chuckling and looking back at the drunks. "And besides they know about my past and know i don't tolerate much. And you why are you still sitting here i thought you wanted to leave?" He asked looking at her and noticed it look like she was day dreaming with her head in one hand. He reached over and tapped her arm softly. "Well most don't like the fact i walk around every where and spend the nights sleeping in trees." He said laughing softly and the whole bar started to laugh with him.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Unusual meeting. (Miyu)   Unusual  meeting. (Miyu) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:46 am

Miyu blinked "uhh well i just wanted to get to know you...." she said giving him a shy expression. She loved to meet new people and was always very curios to get to know them. Beside she didn't want to be touched when she would leave this place so she decided to stay. She looked around confused as everyone started to laugh. She did not really get the joke, if it was a joke. "why do you sleep in tree's i thought you lived at the inn?" she asked. She was getting lost now.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Unusual meeting. (Miyu)   Unusual  meeting. (Miyu) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:49 am

Zilo chuckled and stood up and slowly reached over for her hand and pulled her up. "I don't live here i only live here when i stop by other then that i sleep outside." He said in almost a rhythmic way that probably shocked everyone in there he nodded to them and took the girl out of the inn that way if she choose to eave she could he had a sword on his back that he hadn't explained why he looked at her and spoke. "Even a rose has its thorns." He said then she probably knew what he meant. Anything can look nice but also be deadly at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Unusual meeting. (Miyu)   Unusual  meeting. (Miyu) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 3:00 am

Miyu walked with Zilo outside and listened to what he said. She got distracted when she saw a sword on his back. A normal person would not walk around with a sword. She blinked and waited till they where outside the inn. She heard what he said then. In silence she looked at him, thinking of what he said. "Oh..." She softly said not knowing how to answer while looking at the ground. She looked up at Zilo, her face turning into a serious expression. "Why do you have a sword?" She asked. It kinda remembered her of a shinigami or a vizard. They where the only onse she had ever seen with swords. Maybe Zilo wasn't human? Anyway was definitely not just an ordinary human.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Unusual meeting. (Miyu)   Unusual  meeting. (Miyu) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:48 pm

Zilo looked at her and sighed a little bit. He drew his sword. "Don't tell anyone alright?" He asked and before she could respond he activated his ability. His energy started to wrap around the sword. He aimed at a giant metal beam that seemed to be more then the sword could handle. But with ease it went straight through the beam with ease. "I am a human just like you but some how i got these powers. From what i understand those with power their parents where attacked by a hollow when they had a kid in their womb." He said and turning around and putting his sword back into its sheath and smiled at her. In the sunlight she could see every detail of him. Then inside at the inn.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Unusual meeting. (Miyu)   Unusual  meeting. (Miyu) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:20 pm

Miyu her eyes grew wide as she saw Zilo had special powers."What! Wow! That's great!" She said and smiled. She watched him activate his ability. She wondered how much humans had those weird powers. Miyu had met a few now. Her attention turned back to Zilo as he told her about the power. "Really? I didn't know you get those powers that way..?" She said talking like she knew more than Zilo would think. She smiled and hold her open hand up. A white sparkling light appeared on her hand. "I also got special powers, I can heal wounds" she said smiling and giggled a bit. She also had a creepy blood control power but she decided to just leave that one out. She didn't like to use that one.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Unusual meeting. (Miyu)   Unusual  meeting. (Miyu) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:57 pm

Zilo looked at her and smiled. And he looked at the girls hands and saw that she was generating something like a white spark between them. He chuckled a little bit and nodded. "Thats pretty cool." He said starring at her. "I didn't need to explain that too you so you know more then what you needed." He said looking at her and then back at the sky the sun was setting. For some reason Zilo always loved the Sunsets and would watch them even if he was saying something. "You might want to go theres more drunks coming and they are dangerous." he said walking back into the inn.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Unusual meeting. (Miyu)   Unusual  meeting. (Miyu) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:27 am

Miyu blinked as Zilo left her alone outside. "hey wait!" she turned to the door on the inn to see Zilo would probably not have heard that because he was already inside. She quickly walked back inside, walking to where the red haired boy was. She did not have to flee she could protect herself perfectly from drunks, she hoped. Miyu looked with a pouted at Zilo he didn't even say goodbye. "its not nice to leave a girl standing alone outside in the dark." she said crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Unusual meeting. (Miyu)   Unusual  meeting. (Miyu) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:30 am

Zilo turned around and saw the girl standing there with a sad face. He couldn't stand seeing girls cry. Specially ones that haven't done anything to him. He nodded and stood up and let her sit down and then sat down beside her in the booth. Then as he predicted drunks came in solid drunks and smelt like it. They fired off their guns and everyone looked at them. They had swords knives and everything you could think of they where a notorious group that loved to cause trouble. "Just act like you like them and they will leave us a lone it would be bad to ignore them." He said starring blankly as he order The girl next to him something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Unusual meeting. (Miyu)   Unusual  meeting. (Miyu) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:44 am

Miyu sat down and smiled but her face turned into horror as she saw some guys entering the inn, having all sorts of different weapons in their hand. Zilo had told her to act like she liked them but how was she gonna do that. "o...okay.." She said trying to get back her normal expression on her face. Why did she come back inside... this was not a place for her. But then again if she had walked home on a time like this would also not be a good idea. She could have run onto guys like that. "why do they have weapons with them?.." Miyu whispered to Zilo.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Unusual meeting. (Miyu)   Unusual  meeting. (Miyu) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:50 am

Zilo looks back at her and smiles. "Because they fought me last time and then promised they would fight me with weapons next time. But they never tried so they come in like that and act like bad asses but if one shot me i would probably die." He said in a serious tone before putting a piece of food in her mouth with a fork as one of them walked by eying her. He needed to get her out of there. But he would have to wait for them to sit down and calm down for a little bit. He turned back to her and saw that he had continued feeding her slowly and he finally put the fork down. "Sorry i forgot i was doing that." He said looking away. Of all the times he had to show his kind and shy side.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Unusual meeting. (Miyu)   Unusual  meeting. (Miyu) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:05 am

Miyu almost chocked as there was put food into her mouth. She tried to act normal as one of the scary guys walked by. When he was gone she started to giggle, waving her hands a little. "don't worry about it" she said turning a little so she could see the bad guys in the corner of her eye. "Why did they fought you?" she asked really soft but hard enough for Zilo to hear and tilts her head to the side a little. She wondered if he had used his power against him in that fight.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Unusual meeting. (Miyu)   Unusual  meeting. (Miyu) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:15 am

Zilo looked at her and remembered when he didn't know how to use his power how he had protected a girl similar to Miyu from them and had gotten hurt and then learned his ability. "Because they where raping a girl in a alley" He said softly before turning to them as the guy walked by laughing he stood up and punches the man directly in the face making the others turn around. The memories made him mad he wanted to kill every one of them. He sighed slightly and looked at the man that he had just punched he grabbed Miyu and pulled her close walking out. "Lets go." He said looking back at them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unusual meeting. (Miyu)   Unusual  meeting. (Miyu) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unusual meeting. (Miyu)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next