Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisu

Arisu

The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] Empty
PostSubject: The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou]   The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 2:34 am

Somewhere on the rooftops was a small girl watching over seireitei. A cold breeze was blowing trough her blond curly hair making her hair dance. She was wearing a normal black shinigami uniform. Arisu was having a day off and liked to spent that on watching over seireitei and the beautiful clear sky. This place was really relaxing and made her calm down from al the times she was scared of something. Arisu would normally not come here but today was different. She felt like she had to come here today. As if something was going to happen or she would meet someone. She let herself fall backwards staring at the sky. She wondered if the feeling that the had was right and that something was going to happen soon.

She did not know how long she had been lying there but her eyes began to feel heavy. Arisu closed her eyes but did not fall asleep. Then suddenly she felt a familiar pressure near. She tried to think of who it could be. She had no luck on thinking who it could be but whoever it was this person was coming closer. The person seemed to come her way. Arisu did not move and continued to lazily lie there on the roof. If this person was indeed coming her way than she would discover soon enough who it was.
Back to top Go down
Kenshirou Uesugi

Kenshirou Uesugi

PostSubject: Re: The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou]   The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:14 am

It was another beautiful day in Sereitei where Kenshirou lazily lay in his bed. He awoke to find the early afternoon once again, staying up doing paperwork wasn't good for the sleeping patterns in Kenshirou's lifestyle. He dressed himself in his usual outfit, a sleeveless kimono, eye-patch, bandanna and sandals. He then equipped himself with his two katana and knife. He left his residence with a smirk on his face, it was time to start a new day. He made his away across the rooftops of Sereitei by flash stepping from one building to another until he arrived to his common spot. As he was approaching his usual observation building, where he overlooked the streets he found another shinigami in his place. He quickened his movements until he had finally arrived but done so quietly.

The girl was Arisu, the fourth seat of squad six. She lay there as if she was sleeping. Kenshirou tilted his head at an angle wondering what she was doing here. He did not want to wake her but he also refused to believe she was sleeping. He squatted down beside her with his face over looking hers and stared blankly still wondering what she was doing here. Her hair was blowing gracefully in the breeze that swept by, as did Kenshirou's. He then began to scratch his head still staring down at her waiting to see she realized. Obviously releasing a small amount of spiritual pressure would make her realize.
Back to top Go down
Arisu

Arisu

PostSubject: Re: The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou]   The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:48 am

Arisu felt that someone was sitting down beside her. She decided not to response as she was to lazy to look who it was. Still she had not discovered from who this familiar spiritual pressure was coming from. She began to get annoyed, feeling eyes watching her. Her eyes shot open and she imminently sat up when she knew who it was. It was Kenshirou the lieutenant of the 6th division. A blush appeared on her cheeks as she looked at the male. After he meeting in the spa she had gotten a small crush on him. At least that was what she thought this feeling was.

She did not really know what the feeling was but every time he was near she got a funny feeling in her stomach. Arisu liked the feeling but did not know what she had to do with it. She had not told anyone. It was her little secret. "Hello uesugi-kun" she softly said and smiled. She was feeling nervous but not as bad as on their last meeting. "What brings you here?" She asked. Her eyes wandering of to look at the sky. She was wondering why her lieutenant was suddenly here and if her feelings about today where about this meeting.

Arisu quietly waited for Kenshirou to speak. Turning to face him again looking shyly in his eye (and eye patch?). She let out a small giggle thinking of the eye patch, Arisu fount that it made him look like a pirate.
Back to top Go down
Kenshirou Uesugi

Kenshirou Uesugi

PostSubject: Re: The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou]   The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:13 am

After a small period of time had passed Arisu finally decided to open her eyes to find him. She sat up instantly and blushed at the sight of him, Kenshirou's face was still partly blank as he was still confused about the whole situation. He remembered Arisu mostly at the spa where she had began to faint in the hot spring water. Quite nostalgic seeing those blushing cheeks once again. She began the conversation with a pleasant greeting, "Hello, Uesugi-Kun." Kenshirou slightly chuckled in reply. "Hello, Arisu-Chan!" He said with a small smile. He sat down beside her and overlooked the streets below before turning his head at Arisu again. She asked what he was doing here. Kenshirou chuckled once again, "I could ask you the same question. This is where I usually am. I like watch the streets in these parts and then lay back and gaze at the stars when it turns night. Obviously I have my meals and training in between. What's your reason?" He explained and slightly laughed at the question at the end of his small speech.

He then noticed that Arisu was looking at his eye and then to his eye-patch and then began to giggle a little. Kenshirou lifted his eye-patch so that she could see that both of his eyes were fixed upon the raised eye-patch, his mouth slightly opened. He then grinned and removed it and placed it beside him. "Sorry, I'm too fond of it so I never realize when I put it on." He then looked at Arisu and back to the streets with his arms placed around knees, looking as if he was in a ball. He then looked back awaiting the answer as to why she was here with a smile smile.
Back to top Go down
Arisu

Arisu

PostSubject: Re: The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou]   The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:04 am

Arisu blinked at Kenshirou as he asked her the question feeling a little like she didn't belong here. This was his place, he always came here. "Uhm..." Only came out of her mouth first. What did she need so answer him. She watched him put of the eye patch so both his eyes where visible. She smiled playfully at the male and took the eye patch from where it was laying now. For a moment she looked at it and then decided to put it on herself. When she had put it on she looked at Kenshirou smiling. Wondering how he could see everything so good with this thing on.

Arisu thought back of his question relishing she had totally ignored it."I... I found this place today and well... Its really beautiful up here. Sorry for stealing your place. I didn't know... Sorry uesugi-kun" She began to apologize lowering her head scared he would get angry on her or something. Her hair covering her face. Hiding the look scared look on her face, still wearing the eye patch.
Back to top Go down
Kenshirou Uesugi

Kenshirou Uesugi

PostSubject: Re: The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou]   The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:05 pm

Kenshirou still kept his small smile as Arisu blinked at him. As she had lost her words Kenshirou began chuckling once again. Before long Arisu randomly picked up his eye-patch and examined it before putting it on. She smiled at Kenshirou and he smiled back now knowing how ridiculous he may look wearing it. She then returned to the question at hand. It sees she had found this spot completely by accident but enjoyed the view. She must have then understood why Kenshirou favored this place but she seemed to be apologizing for being here. She lowered her head and her hair covered her face. She must have thought that she was intruding on his territory, but that was not it at all. It was just a favored spot nothing more. Kenshirou gave a concerned look. She had taken this the wrong way completely.

He lifted her head and brushed her hair with his hands to keep her face clear. He could not help but laugh slightly with her wearing his eye-patch. "Don't worry Arisu, you are welcome here! It is a beautiful sight from here after all." Kenshirou said with a smile. "There's nothing to be afraid of we are in the same squad remember?" he continued rhetorically. He looked back to the streets and across the many buildings of Sereitei. He thought he could cheer her up with a little talk and watching the sights from here. As a small silence passed Kenshirou spoke. "You can call me, Ken, if you want?" He said as the sentence began to fade away and the smile returning to his face.
Back to top Go down
Arisu

Arisu

PostSubject: Re: The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou]   The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:58 pm

Arisu blushed as Kenshirou brushed the hair out of her face. She smiled at him and felt a lot better when he told her she could stay. Also he told her to not be afraid. "a-alright ken... -kun" she softly spoke to him. She noticed she was still wearing his eye patch and giggled. She scooted closer to him and put of the eye pat to put it back on Kenshirou's eye. "it looks good on you, pirate-chan" She said while smiling widely. She loved to give nickname's to others. As she relished how close they suddenly where and stared at his face for some time. Her body would not move, as if she had frozen.

Arisu snapped out of it and moved away after she poked his nose. Then she sat back on the same spot she was sitting before. She watched over the buildings. The sun seemed slowly began to sink from the sight. Arisu couldn't remember she had bin here this long. The time had gone by really fast. The lights of the sun where creating pink, red and orange colours in the sky. "i can see why you love to come here" she said turning to look at the vice-captain.

Arisu yawned and let herself fall backwards laying there in the same position she had been like on the beginning. She looking at the sky. Arisu did not get outside often so she did not see sky's like this much. It was truly beautiful to her. She peeked at the eye patch male to see what he was doing. Yet another blush could been seen on her cheeks. Was the feeling she had around Kenshirou really what the thought it was? She wanted to know but did not know how. There was no way she was gonna tell someone. That would be to embracing.
Back to top Go down
Kenshirou Uesugi

Kenshirou Uesugi

PostSubject: Re: The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou]   The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:20 am

Arisu's face blushed once again almost as if the sun's ray's reflected off her cheeks. Kenshirou gave off another small smile at this and when she agreed to call him 'Ken'. She then giggled as she realized that she was stilling wearing Kenshirou's eye-patch. She moved closer to him and placed it back over his eye and then reffered to him as a pirate. Kenshirou chuckled at this before Arisu poked his nose and moved back to her original spot. Kenshirou watched with her as they looked across the land of Sereitei, there the sun began to set, earlier than usual. The new colours in the sky arose from the sun's fading of the atmosphere, the main reason Kenshirou liked this spot above all. The view was beautiful.

"i can see why you love to come here" Arisu said as she looked at Kenshirou. He nodded and gazed upon the sky. Soon after, Arisu yawned fell down as Kenshirou had found her when he arrived. Kenshirou watched as she grew tired but yet could not take her eyes off the sky, she truly took a liking to it. Kenshirou's eyes were then transfixed onto the sky once again and he smiled once more as Arisu looked at him blushing again. Kenshirou turned back to her seeing her blush. It was the same blush she had as in the spa after Kenshirou pulled her out of the water to prevent her from drowning. Kenshirou began to think that this girl is either hiding something from him or generally feels unwell.

"Umm...Arisu? Are you okay? Your cheeks are red." Kenshirou said in a slightly concerned way. This one was surely one to keep an eye out for. Kenshirou went over to her and felt her head as she lay. She wasn't burning up or anything, which left Kenshirou wondering why she was like this. He moved back a bit and sat on his knees, scratching the back of his head, closing his eyes and smiling widely. He then realized that she has not been acting up like when she lay down when he first seen her, she was just resting. "Is there something...you want to tell me?" Kenshirou said softly while holding a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Arisu

Arisu

PostSubject: Re: The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou]   The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:14 am

Arisu just watched as Kenshirou asked her about the blushing. She hadn't noticed she was blushing. He felt her head is she was okay. "i am?" she asked kinda shocked he had noticed. She put her hands on her face to hide the blush. "its nothing!" Why did he have to bring this up. Now she had to explain why she was blushing all the time. She quickly sat up and curled up in a ball hiding her face in her arms. She started to mumbled something that only she could hear.

For a moment she stayed silence, thinking of what she should do and then looked at Kenshirou with a look like she was gonna tell him some really bad news. She had to be strong now or she had to make up some big lie. She let out a sigh deciding to just say it. "i... i don't know... it's just... i... i feel so weird. i get those weird f-feelings... all the time.... when your around" she said almost to soft to hear and looked at the ground feeling really confused. She did not really explain it well but it was all she could get out. She felt nervous again and scared he would freak out. Arisu just waited for Kenshirou's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Kenshirou Uesugi

Kenshirou Uesugi

PostSubject: Re: The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou]   The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:23 am

Arisu gave a different response than what Kenshirou had thought he would have received. Arisu began to become quite nervous all of a sudden. She was quick to answer and suddenly curled into a ball mumbling something. Kenshirou tried to listen but couldn't make out a word. He giggled at this as he would for anyone to blush and be nervous like that. Silence filled the air before Arisu looked at him with a look of fear in a way. She sighed and mentioned how she felt when Kenshirou was around her. Kenshirou with a shocking and surprised could not let the feeling go that he thought this was quite a 'cute' moment. He smiled at Arisu again, still not really fully understanding the short speech she had given him, but getting the just of it.

Kenshirou cleared his throat in the slight shock he was in and looked around for a split moment. "You feel weird when your around me? In what way do you mean weird? Do I frighten you? If I do I do not mean to." Kenshirou said knowingly but could not leave out that possibility as she has been slightly scared every time they met each other. Kenshirou had a feeling that this day was going to be a change of events the moment he noticed spiritual pressure on his way here but what could this day possibly end with?
Back to top Go down
Arisu

Arisu

PostSubject: Re: The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou]   The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:49 am

Arisu almost dropped as Kenshirou began to talk. He didn't get it the way she had meant. She laughed a little feeling stupid she had not give him better information in the first place. She needed to explain him now. There was no way back. She looked away from him getting deep in thoughts, thinking of how she could explain it the best way. She looked back at the pirate shinigami and smiled, of course still blushing. "no, I think I said told it you wrong. I don't mean in a bad way ken-chan" she said after getting silence again.

Hoping he would understand this time she looked at him trying to figure out what he was thinking right now. At least he was still here and did not really seem to freak out, only surprised. She decided to do something unexpected and got closer to Kenshirou. She smiled and suddenly hugged him. She did not care if he would not like it. At least she had told what was on her mind and did not lie about it. She closed her eyes and just stayed into that position.
Back to top Go down
Kenshirou Uesugi

Kenshirou Uesugi

PostSubject: Re: The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou]   The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:34 pm

Kenshirou continued to stare blankly as Arisu laughed at her previous statement. She smiled and still blushed at the sight of Kenshirou. She explained that the statement was not a bad thing which led to another situation. Did Arisu have a thing for Kenshirou? Was this blushing all because she had some sort of crush on him? Kenshirou giggled at the thought that he now had an admirer. Before he knew it, Arisu had moved closer to him which gave him yet another surprise. She then smiled and hugged him leaving Kenshirou clueless as to what to do. His arms were out wide and he blinked several times trying to process what had just happened. He then gave off a smile, refrained from blinking to give a soft look and brought his arms around her with one hand moving brushing her hair.

"You must like me then, Arisu... Never would have thought. Ya know, you are....kind of cute..." Kenshirou said softly keeping the small smile on his face. He then looked up into the sky and noticed some shooting stars soaring across over them as the day grew to night. They sky was even more beautiful than before, maybe even the most beautiful he had ever seen it. He did not let go of Arisu. He felt it was for Arisu to decide to let go.
Back to top Go down
Arisu

Arisu

PostSubject: Re: The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou]   The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:06 pm

Arisu felt Kenshirou return the hug and brush her hair. She heard him softly speak telling her what the feeling must be. So she had thought right about the feeling. She also heard him say something else that kind of surprised her. Why did he say that? was it some kind of hint...? "eh? what was that?" she softly asked and pulled away from him a little so that she could see his face. Arisu was wondering if Kenshirou was just being nice to her saying those word. It confused her a little that eye patch-kun was acting so calm. Maybe he was just shy or did not know how to respond to her action.

She lightly singed and now fully let go as she moved away to sit next to him turning her eyes to the sky. The sky was covered in stars that where shining on them. Her blush had fade away not really showing an emotion on her face. She spotted a shooting star in the sky and began to smile. "Ken-chan look!!! quick, make a wish!" She said with a lot of excitement in her voice and pointed at the star. Arisu put her hands together like she was praying for something and closed her eyes. She was making a wish. Her wish would probably never come true.. oh well it was a good thing to have dreams so you got something to hope for in the future.

Arisu opened her eyes looking at Kenshirou and smiled, then looked back at the sky. She was acting like nothing had happened before that falling star. It was Kenshirou's choice if he was gonna do something with that what she had told him. If not, everything would go back to normal and Arisu would just make herself forget.
Back to top Go down
Kenshirou Uesugi

Kenshirou Uesugi

PostSubject: Re: The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou]   The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:55 pm

Kenshirou giggled a little as Arisu pulled away from the hug to see his face in shock at what he had just said. He scratched the back of his head with one of his hands and grinned as he was a little embarrassed. He did have a soft spot for shy people, he thought it was as he said 'cute'. "Ummm...i was just thinking...You are kind of cute, escpecially when your nervous." Kenshirou continued to grin and slightly giggle to shield himself from any further embarrassment. The more he thought about it the more he believed it to be more true. Kenshirou then had an odd feeling as Arisu had said. What was he doing? Was this all right?

Arisu was then led astray, singing to herself and letting go to sit next to him and watched the starry night. "Ken-chan look!!! Quick, make a wish!" Escaped Arisu's lips as the shooting stars crossed over. Kenshirou stared blankly at the distracted shinigami. She really didn't get to see the sky that often? It was a past-time of his. He loved the beauty that the atmosphere could create and always took time on this spot just to see times like this. He wondered if he was the only one who actually watched the world around them. He looked at Arisu who closed her eyes and prayed. She was wishing. Kenshirou smiled and done the same. He wished that Arisu's wish would come true, whatever that may have been.

Kenshirou then re-opened his eyes to find Arisu watching him. Did that event just happen? Kenshirou was never usually a person to let something go like that moment. He couldn't forget. He layed his hand on hers softly and asked, "What did you wish for?" He moved his eye-patch up from his face and looked into her eyes with both of his. He could see the stars. Not in the sky, but in her eyes. She learned to say things with her eyes that others waste time in words. She liked him, and now Kenshirou began to feel mutual. He kissed her forehead and gave off a small smile. "I hope it comes true..."
Back to top Go down
Arisu

Arisu

PostSubject: Re: The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou]   The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:34 pm

Arisu looked at Kenshirou as he suddenly placed his hand on hers. He had moved his eye patch away from his eye and looked back in hers. Arisu stared into his green eyes and was getting a little lost. Time seemed to stand still. She felt her hart beat go really hard and yet another blush on her cheeks. She smiled at him as he asked what she had wished for "i can't tell you. if i do it will never come true" she said and giggled a little. Then it was as if Kenshirou knew what she had wished for. He kissed her for head, another hint he liked her? she hoped so.

Arisu stared in shock at Kenshirou getting redder that before. She lowered her head looking away from the vice-captain. He sure liked to get her nervous... She began to think of what to do, thinking of what others would do in such a situation. She looked up again and her free hand on the side of his face and smiled "Do you really want to know what i wished for?" She softly said, moving dangers close to Kenshirou. only an inch away from hi face. She was not sure if she could go any further. Not knowing if Ken would allow that. Her eyes still looking in his, showing how nervous and scared she really was as this was the first time she was getting close like this to someone.
Back to top Go down
Kenshirou Uesugi

Kenshirou Uesugi

PostSubject: Re: The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou]   The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:46 pm

The stars were still showering in the sky but time seemed to stay. Arisu blushed as they looked into each others eyes, the moment was set. She giggled at her answer that if she told him her wish it would not come true. Kenshirou smiled again. So people say that's what happens. After he had kissed her Arisu was the reddest he had ever seen anyone so she moved her head away and faced downwards slightly. She must have been the most nervous he had ever seen her also. She placed her other hand on his face, smiled and asked did he really want to know her wish. Kenshirou nodded slightly while he was a little surprised that she had placed her hand on the side of his face. She then moved closely to him, an inch away from his face. Kenshirou remained surprised still gazing into her eyes. For a person nervous as this Kenshirou was very impressed, did she really like him this much?

Kenshirou swallowed slightly and awaited her answer. But before her answer, Kenshirou thought of what was happening. She had leaned into him this far, it was up to him to meet her. He leaned forward slightly and kissed her softly on the lips and closed his eyes gently as he did. A few seconds later he returned to the inch away he once was and looked into her eyes once again, lost. He could not undo what he had just done but he did not regret it. Shocked at what he did himself, Kenshirou gave another small smile to cover up his embarrassment. A kiss is a lovely trick, designed by nature, to stop words when speech becomes beyond what is required. Although he still was curious as to what she had wished for.

Back to top Go down
Arisu

Arisu

PostSubject: Re: The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou]   The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:21 pm

Arisu was zoning out to her own dream world as she was staring into Kenshirou's eyes. Then he started moving to her, kissing her lightly on her lips. She snapped out out of thoughts. Her eyes wide as he kissed her. Arisu was in shock and totally lost on what to do as her first kiss was stolen by this shinigami. This was totally new to her. Sure she had seen people kiss each other but never had she done that. Not even in her human life. After Kenshirou pulled away she stared at him blinking. The stars reflecting their light into her eyes, making them glitter.

"i..i think you made my wish come true..." she said really soft and smiled. Arisu seemed more calm now. She thought of what Kenshirou had done and thought it was her turn to do something back. She closed the space between them and put her arms around his neck and kissed him. This was a really big step for Arisu. She would not just do this to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Kenshirou Uesugi

Kenshirou Uesugi

PostSubject: Re: The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou]   The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:50 am

"i..i think you made my wish come true..." was the last thing Arisu said to Kenshirou. Kenshirou looked in shock and awe that this was her wish, Kenshirou would kiss her. He noticed that Arisu was relaxed more now. There was no more tension between the two. She then put her arms around his neck and kissed him back. Kenshirou was now even more surprised. Arisu had pursued the moment. As his eyes widened as he was kissed in return they slowly closed as he went with what had just happened. He brushed through her hair with his hands and he contined as long as she did.

As the moment went on Kenshirou then departed from her lips. "This is what you wished for?" Kenshirou said surprisingly. He looked into her eyes again, so sincere. The stars then came to a still. They shone so brightly above them. A beautiful night. They twinkled in the night sky as did Arisu and Kenshirou. He kept looking at her with a small smile. "ummm...Arisu...Will you be mine?" Kenshirou said spontainiously.

He did not know why he said it, he had rarely met her. He though this was his best chance and she seemed to really like him as it was her wish to kiss him. Maybe this was what Kenshirou was missing in his life. A person to share his life with. He spent everyday more or less looking at the stars, laying around in general. But to share with somone, his favourite things, his secrets, he was willing to share it with another. It was almost like fate was with him at this moment.

He then gave another small smile to cover up another embarassing moment. He did not know the outcome of this. The worst to come out of this was the answer, 'no...'.

Back to top Go down
Arisu

Arisu

PostSubject: Re: The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou]   The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:30 pm

As they broke the kiss Arisu nodded to Kenshirou about her wish. she smiled lightly but the smile dropped as Kenshirou asked her to be his. She had not seen that coming. Arisu was shocked and stared at him for a wile. not answering the question. Was this really happening? She blinked trying to recover from the shock. She hoped this was not a dream. And also hoped this was not some sort of sick joke. Did he really like her back? They did not know each other for a long time but Arisu felt that Kenshirou was the one for her. Since this was the first time she had ever liked someone.

She giggled softly as her eyes start to get blurry by tears. A blush still on her cheeks as if it belonged to be there all the time. "i'm so happy.." she whispered. She felt a lot of emotion break free and she could not control it. She did not know the feeling, she had never felt it before but she liked it. The sears start to fall from her face. Arisu could not hold them, even though she tried to. Knowing how stupid she may look she pulled Kenshirou in a hug. Her face hiding in his chest. "of course i will..." she said softly and stayed into her hugging position.

She did not want this moment to end. Everything was so perfect. Even the sky was doing its best to make this moment perfect. Arisu wondered what she had done to deserve all of this. Maybe it was true. Maybe wishing something from a falling star would really let your wish come true.
Back to top Go down
Kenshirou Uesugi

Kenshirou Uesugi

PostSubject: Re: The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou]   The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:19 pm

Kenshirou watched as Arisu's smile had gone when he asked the question when they departed lips. Was this the right move? It was quite sudden. An awkward silence filled the air as Kenshirou awaited his answer. They stared at each other almost as if they were seeing into the future and wondering how it would all turn out in the end. Arisu then blinked but he could not help but think she was having other thoughts about this moment. The truth was, Kenshirou had reached the stage in his life where he would like to settle down with someone. Someone to protect, to share his life, to share stories and overall to make someone else happy.

Kenshirou then smiled a little as Arisu giggled and her eyes became tearful, still blushing. She announced that she was happy in a whisper. Before long her tears ran down her face. Kenshirou smiled widely and wiped her tears from her eyes with his thumbs as his hands rested on the sides of her face before he was pulled into another hug. He brushed her hair through his fingers on one of his hands while the other rubbed her back slightly as she hid her face into his chest. She then happily agreed to be his staying in the position. Kenshirou's smile grew wide once again and kissed her head softly for a brief moment. He then lay his head on hers and hugged her tightly.

Kenshirou then lifted his head towards the sky, it was night. The stars showing their coalition and the night being clear for the moonlight was indeed making this moment even more beautiful, as if it was planned for this to happen. Kenshirou looked down back at her and said to her, "You have made my wish come true too..." with a smile still on his face. Kenshirou began to feel odd. He couldn't stop smiling. He rarely met this girl and for some reason he had been the happiest he had been in such a long time. He stole a kiss that he would never forget and seeing someone cry with tears of joy like this meant something. He then looked back at everyone he had met before, not one of them made him feel this way. Was this love?

Kenshirou then gave his final thought to himself about Arisu. She was everything he never knew he was looking for. He just didn't realize until now.
Back to top Go down
Arisu

Arisu

PostSubject: Re: The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou]   The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:02 pm

Arisu pulled away from the hug and looked at Kenshirou with a smile. Her tears where gone now. "what did you wish?" she asked him. She was not sure what he had wished for but it should have something to do with her or this moment. She looked at him with a curios stare. Arisu her thought dove off to other things. What would their captain think of this. She was not sure if their captain would appreciate this, a relationship between a lieutenant and a seated officer in the same squat. She let out a small sigh and forgot about that, there where other things she had to think of now. And one of those things where Kenshirou.

Suddenly her thoughts where interrupt by her growling stomach. She blushed and looked down in shame. Why did her stupid stomach had to interrupt this special moment. "sorry... i guess i'm hungry.." she said almost to soft to hear. Now she thought about it she had not eaten anything all day. She had been sitting on this place since the morning. "mind if we go eat something?" she said while giggling. Maybe this wasn't that bad. It was a change to move away from this somewhat awkward moment.
Back to top Go down
Kenshirou Uesugi

Kenshirou Uesugi

PostSubject: Re: The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou]   The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:34 pm

As Arisu pulled away from Kenshirou she asked what he had wished for. Kenshirou chuckled and answered. "I wished that whatever you wished for, came true." He said sincerely looking at Arisu's curious stare. Kenshirou had completely forgotten about all his other problems in life at this moment and nor did he care for that matter. He heard Arisu let out a small sigh and which led him to be curious. "What's wrong?" He asked. Suddenly her stomach growled. Looking down on herself Kenshirou giggled. She asked if they could go eat together, Kenshirou nodded while still slightly giggling.

Kenshirou took her hand and led her to a restaurant near-by. Being the lieutenant of a squad gave Kenshirou privileges in most stores and restaurants giving them the option of a private area and also to be seated almost instantly, the service was also faster. The waitress greeted Kenshirou and Arisu before leading them to a private room. The waitress opened the sliding door and let them sit opposite each other. Rice was on it's way and there was already beverages waiting for them as they entered. Kenshirou knelt down beside the table and gave a gesture to Arisu to have her sit down. Kenshirou couldn't stop thinking that there was something wrong with Arisu. She seemed to be thinking a lot right now. Come to think of it, Kenshirou should be too.

He cleared his throat and finally spoke. "Tell me, what are you thinking right now?" Kenshirou asked.
Back to top Go down
Arisu

Arisu

PostSubject: Re: The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou]   The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:14 am

Arisu giggled as Kenshirou's wish. She did not answer his next question and followed him to the restaurant. On the way she clings on Kenshirou's arm holding him close. She was surprised of the privet area they had for lieutenants and captains. She never knew there was a special place like this for the higher ups. She sat down on the opposites of of her lovely pirate-chan. She looked at him a little confused as he asked her what was on her mind. It was as i he knew she was thinking of something he should know. Or it was just a question to start a conversation.

"uhm.. ken-chan.. something is bothering me.." Arisu began to speak and went silence for a moment looking a little nervous. She looked at the table, not looking at Kenshirou anymore. She did not know if she should bring this up on a moment like this but it was better telling him that keeping it for herself. Also she wanted to know how he was about this. "what will the captain think of this? wont she be angry or something? and also because we have to work together in the future maybe. Wont this all get in they way?" she said in a serious but also scared voice. It was not like Arisu didn't want to be together with Kenshirou it was just that she didn't want to get into trouble. She always followed the rules and she was not sure of what the rules about love where. Since she never loved anyone she also did not know anything about it. "i.... don't want to lose you..." she said quietly and looked a little sad as she thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Kenshirou Uesugi

Kenshirou Uesugi

PostSubject: Re: The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou]   The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:19 am

Arisu looked confused as Kenshirou asked her if something was bothering her. Her look gave away the answer that there was. Silence returned as she told him there was something wrong. Her eyes were transfixed upon the table as her next words escaped her lips. She seemed nervous but Kenshirou knew now that this was what she was like, it was her personality, but she was also scared. "What will the captain think of this? Won't she be angry or something? And also because we have to work together in the future maybe. Won't this all get in the way?" Arisu exclaimed. All of these points were very clear to Kenshirou. But of course he had thought of the answers. Arisu then quietly said that she didn't want to lose Kenshirou. Kenshirou just smiled in return.

"Don't worry, Arisu. Nothing bad will happen, I promise." Kenshirou responded sincerely. He took her hands again and looked in her eyes showing how sincere he was. "The Captain, or anyone else in that matter, have no right to interefere with relationships. It may be frowned upon but it is not against any rules in Soul Society as far as I know. We may work together in the future but who's to say that will be a bad thing? It will be nice to work with someone so cute to look at." Kenshirou chuckled towards the end. He believed that everything will turn out okay in the long run.

The food then came. The waitress placed the bowls of rice in front of them along with the cutlery. Kenshirou then sat back and smiled again at Arisu. "Don't worry, let's eat. We could also find out something about each other while we are here. What do you like?" Kenshirou asked as he began playing with his food looking at Arisu.
Back to top Go down
Arisu

Arisu

PostSubject: Re: The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou]   The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:00 am

Arisu felt a little relieved as Kenshirou told her nothing bad was going to happen. He promised her. She would always remember a promise that was made to her. And when the time was there she would remember that person he had made a promise to her. Arisu did not like when promises where broken. She would dislike a person forever for breaking a promise even if it was a small one. Arisu smiled after Kenshirou was done with talking. She hoped his word where true because she liked to stay with Kenshirou forever. She hoped he felt the same.

She heard his last words saying something about her being cute. This made her blush of course. Looking shyly at the male. His next question made her think for a moment. What did she like to do? There was not much she did. She still had discover a lot of things. She had never been free to discover anything. Only when she came in soul society she could finally do get to know everything that existed. It was like she had never been alive before her life in soul society. There where of course other things she liked. "Well... I like you of course... And I like sweets... And looking at the sky is one of my favorite things to do... I also love to sleep. Maybe you should show me some nice things to like" she said giggling. "And what do you like? Ken-chan" She asked looking into Kenshirou's eyes showing him a sweet smile.

She wanted to know everything about him and spent every little moment she could with him. Wanting to be a part of his life and get close to His heart. Even though she did not know him that well she felt like that. There was also a part in her scared that he would leave her for another girl who was better than her. Someone who would steal him away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou]   The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next