Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Can't Keep a Good Fox Down~ [Open to one other Espada] Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Can't Keep a Good Fox Down~ [Open to one other Espada] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Can't Keep a Good Fox Down~ [Open to one other Espada] Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Can't Keep a Good Fox Down~ [Open to one other Espada] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Can't Keep a Good Fox Down~ [Open to one other Espada] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Can't Keep a Good Fox Down~ [Open to one other Espada] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Can't Keep a Good Fox Down~ [Open to one other Espada] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Can't Keep a Good Fox Down~ [Open to one other Espada] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Can't Keep a Good Fox Down~ [Open to one other Espada] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Can't Keep a Good Fox Down~ [Open to one other Espada]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Can't Keep a Good Fox Down~ [Open to one other Espada] Empty
PostSubject: Can't Keep a Good Fox Down~ [Open to one other Espada]   Can't Keep a Good Fox Down~ [Open to one other Espada] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:54 am

God, it felt good to reclaim her den. That slut, Kita, left it in a hideous mess. The place reeked of sweat and other bodily fluids. She cursed her sensitive nose. She snarled and painted her walls with Menos blood to cover the pungent fumes. Her tail served as a perfect brush. One thing that was new to her den was a large pool towards the back chamber. Crystalline blue waters filled the luxurious vessel. Val could get used to that. She smirked and paced her castle. Her fur pelts were still in place. Another plus. Val collapsed on a pile of plush furs, curling up in the soft mass. The fur felt amazing on the skin. So warm. A heavy yawn passed her lips. She gained a second chance today, and she was going to prove that she is worth it. Val yawned once more before passing out on the pelt pile, her bodu curled up like that of a cat's while she slept.
Back to top Go down
Naokai Kin

Naokai Kin

PostSubject: Re: Can't Keep a Good Fox Down~ [Open to one other Espada]   Can't Keep a Good Fox Down~ [Open to one other Espada] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:07 pm

Naokai let go a small sigh as he exited his room that day for a walk. Kio had disappeared to do whatever she did when she was alone. Kai was glad to be rid of her for at least a couples hours or more. Hoping she would gone for the time he guessed he took this chance to get out and about. As the sigh escaped his lips in a emotionless heap he began walking with his hands in his pockets. As he passed he broadly looked into a couple opened doors of the other espada. On his way he happened to pass Kio and he looked inside. Upon seeing many pictures and him and girly stuff plaguing her room he rolled his and walked on. " Slut" he muttered to himself as a couple lower ranked arrancar rushed past him without he looking at him. Kai glared at them slightly and stopped at another door which happened to belong to the third espada. He raised his eyebrow at her slightly when he spotted her in the corner with a bunch of pelts. Keeping slightly he wondered if she had slain those herself. In his room he certainly had alot of blood vials from victims he had Kio fetch for him when ever he wanted. " Quite the collection you got there miss kitty" He said in a emotionless tone as he leaned up against the door's frame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't Keep a Good Fox Down~ [Open to one other Espada]   Can't Keep a Good Fox Down~ [Open to one other Espada] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:34 pm

Val slept peacefuly in her room for what felt like an eternity, though it was no more than an hour at the most. Only a sudden voice echoing within her domicile stirred her. Her fox-like ears perked up, her lids lifting to reveal those haunting yellow eyes. She sat up slowly, her long silver hair tumbling down her back and over her shoulders. She turned her attention to the door, her golden eyes like two illuminated orbs in the darkness of her chamber. She grinned wide upon remembering the words that the figure in her hoorway spoke of, she now speaking in return. Honey, I'm no pussycat.....but do come in.. I always do enjoy the company of the non arrogant Espada...I promise not to bite...

Val chuckled a bit and rose to her feet, bringing her full body come into full view. She stood at five feet, three inches in height. She was rather short compared to other espada, but her size made her twice as deadly. Her body was well maintained and kept in perfect shape thanks to her constant hunting. Her long, shapely legs were toned, but not to a hideous extent. She stretched, her clawed fingertips combing through her thick mane of hair. Her tail curled and flexed before curling around her bare feet, leaving only her six clawed toes in sight. The plush fur tickled her slightly, making her shiver. Her eyes remained locked on the figure in her doorway, wondering if he'd actually join her.
Back to top Go down
Naokai Kin

Naokai Kin

PostSubject: Re: Can't Keep a Good Fox Down~ [Open to one other Espada]   Can't Keep a Good Fox Down~ [Open to one other Espada] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:14 pm

Naokai watched the white haired women’s ears twitch after he spoke. Shortly after the women awoke and her hair fell back over her shoulders. The women then spoke to him and told him she wasn’t a pussycat. Kai laughed at that comment in his thoughts slightly as the women said he was welcome to come in. The fox like lady also added that she didn’t bite and was up for visits from the non arrogant espada. Naokai was of course far from not arrogant because he thought very highly of himself. But, he assumed she meant the espada that had treated her badly. He didn’t get involved in that sort of pointless teasing that seemed to light the other espada's fire.

Recently he had heard about her little rampage and he found it rather amusing. " Sure why not" he said in the same I don't give a damn tone as he walked into the room. He noticed that she seemed fixed on him like she thought he was going to do something. Deciding to ignore it he sat up on the bed Indian style and rested his hands on his knees. " So, i heard you had a fun little rampage.. sounded like a good time to me. Also heard there was quite the collection of blood." He commented as he licked his lips slightly after saying the word blood. Naokai rather like blood everything about it. He loved the taste and the color and even the smell , of course talking about it. He figured that was because he was technically part spider but , he wasn’t complaining with all the perks that it came with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't Keep a Good Fox Down~ [Open to one other Espada]   Can't Keep a Good Fox Down~ [Open to one other Espada] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:36 pm

Val quirked a brow when the male mentioned her rampage earlier. She slaughtered twenty-seven numero and vasto lordes that lived in the palace during her little outburst. Her grin suddenly grew wide as he mentioned the large amount of blood that ran like a crimson river during the rampage. Oh yes...there was plenty of blood....the sweet smell filled the area....positively orgasmic... She shivered in delight. Only Val couldget so hot and bothered over blood and carnage. She quickly gathered her composure and sat down on her bed. Her eyes lit up, giving off an irridescent yellow glow. The way the male spoke of her rampage, he must have been fascinated with blood, just as much as she was. She liked that. Finally, a kindred spirit in this hell hole.

Val laid back on her bed, her plush tail wagging between her legs. Her soft silver fur was still caked with blood. Her whole den now smelled of the sweet nectar of life. Val inhaled deeply, taking in the scent before exhaling slowly. Her eyes turned back towards the male whom she now had within her chamber. She smiled once more. Don't be shy, dear Decima.. Come sit. You share my affinity for blood....I like you already... She sat back up slowly and patted the spot next to her. She sought to make at least one real friend among the Espada now that her brother had disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Naokai Kin

Naokai Kin

PostSubject: Re: Can't Keep a Good Fox Down~ [Open to one other Espada]   Can't Keep a Good Fox Down~ [Open to one other Espada] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:09 pm

Naokai wasn’t really much for smiles but , he could help but evil smirk at the girl ‘s description of the amount of blood. The dark eyed male’s eyes watched the girl slightly as she walked behind him. He then felt the bed move slightly which signal she had laid down or sat on it. Looking over his shoulder he saw her pat the spot next to her. She also told him to take the spot next her. She also added that she liked that they shared the same liking for blood and that she like him already. Keeping silent he un folded his legs and lay on the bed next to the white fox like women. As soon as his head hit the bed his put his arms behind his head.

" Sounds like a party to me , you should of bottled it for later" he commented in a his usual tone as a giggle could be heard in the hallway. Kai eyes turned to see his partner standing there. Kai Kai sama can I get you your friend anything she asked him with her hands held closely to her chest. " Get me a vial from my room" he told her calmly before looking to the third espada." Would cha like one ? It freshly drained from this morning." he asked the women that was laying on the bed with him. Ew ok Naokai kun I will but , seriously I don’t get your obsession with blood. I am so glad I’m not a moth or something like you. Wow , I would like cut off my own fangs if I had to the girl babbled.

Upon hearing the girl talk and talk the male turned to look at her with a sharp glare ij his dark eyes. " Kio .. Shut up no one cares" He told in a harsh tone would made her squeak in fright. Yes Kai sama she replied before looking back to the other espada to await her reply before fetching some blood for her leader. Giving his faccion on last glare he looked back at the other blood loving person in the room. " Ignore my faccion she's a fucken blabber mouth. She doesn’t know how to keep her large mouth shut." He told the white haired women with some slight anger still trapped in his cool voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't Keep a Good Fox Down~ [Open to one other Espada]   Can't Keep a Good Fox Down~ [Open to one other Espada] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:55 pm

For now this topic is going to be locked and frozen.

Valentina, you are required to fight Kita to officially get your spot back.

If you loose to Kita, you are then required to fight Fuu Numa for his spot.

Fights will continue down the line until you win a match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't Keep a Good Fox Down~ [Open to one other Espada]   Can't Keep a Good Fox Down~ [Open to one other Espada] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't Keep a Good Fox Down~ [Open to one other Espada]
Page 1 of 1