Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Operation: Catch a Predator! (Kiyen and Yachiru after it is done?) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Operation: Catch a Predator! (Kiyen and Yachiru after it is done?) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Operation: Catch a Predator! (Kiyen and Yachiru after it is done?) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Operation: Catch a Predator! (Kiyen and Yachiru after it is done?) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Operation: Catch a Predator! (Kiyen and Yachiru after it is done?) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Operation: Catch a Predator! (Kiyen and Yachiru after it is done?) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Operation: Catch a Predator! (Kiyen and Yachiru after it is done?) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Operation: Catch a Predator! (Kiyen and Yachiru after it is done?) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Operation: Catch a Predator! (Kiyen and Yachiru after it is done?) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Operation: Catch a Predator! (Kiyen and Yachiru after it is done?)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

Operation: Catch a Predator! (Kiyen and Yachiru after it is done?) Empty
PostSubject: Operation: Catch a Predator! (Kiyen and Yachiru after it is done?)   Operation: Catch a Predator! (Kiyen and Yachiru after it is done?) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:21 am

A Shinigami moved quickly past the other Shinigami coming down the hall way this shinigmai wore a large straw hat similar to the former captain Shunsui but instead of wearing the hat to cover his body from the sun he was using it to conceal his face approaching the female shower area hearing female voices in the shower the man smiled and raised his reiastu and whispered to himself Sneak, Nusumu. The shinigami's zanpaktou let off a gas which rendered the light around him to bend and make himself invisible also the gas hid his reaistu only a high levelgust of blast could push the gas away as he snuck him the steamy room filled with female shinigami but he couldn't stay in for long the gas couldn't handle it he knew which soap bar he was going after and grabbed it quickly moving out of the shower and sealing his zanpaktou slipping the soap into his coat and walking off getting ready to put the captains shower on film for him and his friend.

Meanwhile Soren waited impatiently for Kiyen to return he had just finished his training and had a slightly tired look the training had been rather intense of so Soren had tried to make it out Soren was going to think for him a bit until he was bumped into by another shinigami. Soren looked at the man he was slightly gruff but small however his hair was a bluish hue and his eyes were also a bluish hue not as vibrate Soren's but more of a darker blue Soren also noticed how the man tightened up his fist and expressed himself. Watch it Kiyomeru I don't care even if your the vice captain no block head like you deserves my respect! Soren glared coldly at the man and sighed. Get your business carried on Kousen also watch your tone. I too have my limits of how unseated shingaim speak to their superiors.
Back to top Go down
Kiyen Mishima

Kiyen Mishima

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Catch a Predator! (Kiyen and Yachiru after it is done?)   Operation: Catch a Predator! (Kiyen and Yachiru after it is done?) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:52 am

Kiyen appeared a few steps behind Soren and watched the sight in disgust,how could shinigami take part in such derrogative actions.It made Kiyen slightly upset that his very own Captain had been targeted.Kiyen sensed one other spike in reiatsu and looked over the corner of his shoulder,it was another unseated shinigami.

" Obscure,Kageoni "

This shinigami's Zanpakuto allowed him to hide in the shadows and get an even better view of what was going on in the female shinigami's shower room.

" It seems as if we've found our 2 rotten officers "

Kiyen noticed a man who was speaking to Soren but decided to pay no mind to it since this was somewhat of a mission and Kiyen's first one at that.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Catch a Predator! (Kiyen and Yachiru after it is done?)   Operation: Catch a Predator! (Kiyen and Yachiru after it is done?) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:30 am

Soren looked at Kiyen and sighed pulling him away outside there was something he needed to know about these two unseated shinigami. Kiyen listen to me how much do you trust me? Soren needed to know this to actually for he had come up with a little plan but they needed to delay it there was no doubt they would try to react back but that is them he sighed. If you trust me I have a plan I am not going to lie it will take a while.but we will be avoiding unnecessary conflicts if they'll let it happen....

Kousen kept a eye on Soren and smiled looking at his partner whose name escaped him right about now and he sighed It seems they are trying to come up with a plan but the newcomer doesn't seem to trust Soren Kiyomeru too well do you think they'll catch us seeming how pathetic they are I think not heheheheheh.
Back to top Go down
Kiyen Mishima

Kiyen Mishima

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Catch a Predator! (Kiyen and Yachiru after it is done?)   Operation: Catch a Predator! (Kiyen and Yachiru after it is done?) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:44 am

Kiyen didn't trust Soren to much but wanted to give him a logical answer anyway,Kiyen would try to avoid unecessary conflict but being he had a cold misdemeanor,it might end up accidently provoking the unseated shinigami he was suppose to be capturing.

" No Soren,I don't trust you....only since your the vice-captain of this squad it puts me at ease but if I must cooperate with you with all of my focus then so be it. "

Regardless of if Kiyen ended up in a fight he wouldn't need his sword thus allowing the shinigami to come out almost unharmed,subduing a target with physical combat was more of his style,however he did need to limit himself to what he was doing since Soren was in charge of the mission anyway.

" And also this,your in charge of the mission so I have no choice but to trust you "
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Catch a Predator! (Kiyen and Yachiru after it is done?)   Operation: Catch a Predator! (Kiyen and Yachiru after it is done?) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:58 am

Soren smiled to Kiyen he liked this answer and was going to follow through with his plan to adjust to the atmosphere he had a feeling that they were going to know that Soren and Kiyen were obviously going to be on their case soo why not just join them they would be able to stay close and gain their trust then they would leave them to the captain earlier. Kiyen we are going to join them for awhile don't worry about getting the tape as fast as we can beside I doubt they have transferred it and I believe if they are going to make a tape then some other members would be in this as well lets just get a feel for it...and besides I told we're family and no matter if you don't trust me I know you'll have my back despite the cold demeanor. Soren sighed and walked back in waiting for Kiyen.
Back to top Go down
Kiyen Mishima

Kiyen Mishima

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Catch a Predator! (Kiyen and Yachiru after it is done?)   Operation: Catch a Predator! (Kiyen and Yachiru after it is done?) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 11:39 pm

Kiyen slowly sighed and decided to adhere to Soren's order,for now blending in wouldn't have been the hardest accomplishment for Kiyen.Kiyen walked back with Soren wondering how the rest of the mission would continue,he wasn't very optimistic.

" Ok...what are you suggesting we do after we've gained their trust,letting the Captain catch them herself? "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Catch a Predator! (Kiyen and Yachiru after it is done?)   Operation: Catch a Predator! (Kiyen and Yachiru after it is done?) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Operation: Catch a Predator! (Kiyen and Yachiru after it is done?)
Page 1 of 1