Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Just Another Day In Paradise [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Just Another Day In Paradise [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Just Another Day In Paradise [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Just Another Day In Paradise [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Just Another Day In Paradise [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Just Another Day In Paradise [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Just Another Day In Paradise [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Just Another Day In Paradise [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Just Another Day In Paradise [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Just Another Day In Paradise [Open]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Just Another Day In Paradise [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day In Paradise [Open]   Just Another Day In Paradise [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:59 pm

Envy raised an eyebrow as Yachiru nibbled on his finger, rolling the lollipop stick around in his mouth with his teeth. "Was my finger tasty Ya-Chan?" he asked her with an amused smirk on his face. The borderline random things Yachiru does a lot never failed to amuse him.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day In Paradise [Open]   Just Another Day In Paradise [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:06 am

She giggled and nodded before letting go of his finger. She slid off his lap and plopped into the water. Her nap seemed to have restored her hyperactive energy. She giggled and swam circles in the spring, then froze in her tracks. Ki-Kun! We gotta start planning for our christmas party! I have l have lots and lots of kan saved up so I can buy the decorations and a little present for everyone. I gotta go by the outfit a was asked to wear! I'll take you with me so you can see it. We should go when we're done here! Whaddya think, Ki-Kun? D'you wanna come with me? Do ya? Do ya?! She was practically in his face now, catching her breath as she spoke that mouthful of words. She was definately her normal self now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day In Paradise [Open]   Just Another Day In Paradise [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:10 am

He blinked in surprise and sweatdropped a bit as Yachiru as she that large statement in one breath. After figuring out what she said, he nodded his head and shrugged his shoulder. "Sure. As long as I'm with you, it's perfectly fucking OK with me" he said with a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day In Paradise [Open]   Just Another Day In Paradise [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:20 am

Yachiru squealed in delight and tackled Envy into the water while hugging him tightly and showering him in soft kissed. She then shunpoed over to the other side of the springs, leaving her soaked towel over Envy's head. Her giggles could be heard echoing through the springs. Before Envy could even realize where she had gone, she was already dried off and dressed, sitting patiently in the chair where her clothes once sat. She giggled and waved at Envy. C'mon and get dressed, Ki-Kun! We have shopping to do!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day In Paradise [Open]   Just Another Day In Paradise [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:25 am

He pulled the towel off of his head and gave Yachiru a disgruntled look as he stepped out of the hot springs and dried himself off, putting on his cloakish-robe, making sure to leave the hood down as he tied the dark violet and dark green sash around his waist to keep the robe closed. After looking in a mirror to adjust his hair to it's usual style, he turned to Yachiru and nodded. "OK then Ya-Chan, lead the way" he said with a smirk, making sure to leave the lollipop stick in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day In Paradise [Open]   Just Another Day In Paradise [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:48 am

Yachiru giggled and took Envy's hand, then lead him out of the spa and down the street a little to a small clothing store. Yachiru giggled and walked in, waving hi to the clerk. Hiya! I'm supposed to pick up an outfit that was ordered by Division Thirteen. The name it's under is Kusajishi. Is it ready? Yachiru waited excitedly as the clerk shuffled through a couple boxes until he pulled out a medium sized pink box and handed it to Yachiru. She squealed and peeked into the box, then quickly closed it. She turned to Envy and smiled. I'm gonna go make sure it fits! I'll come out and show you when I get it on, okay Ki-Kun? You just wait here! She smiled and lightly pushed him down into a chair, then hopped into one of the open dressing rooms. A few moments later, she came out in a rather risque santa costume. One could tell that the men of the division picked it out. It had a red, tight fitting top with long sleeves and white fur trim. With it, came a rather short skirt that reached about her mid thigh. It, too, was red with white fur trim. She had a typical sanda had on her head and shiny, black knee high boots on her feet. The clerk just stared as Yachiru showed off the outfit to Envy. What do you think, Ki-Kun?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day In Paradise [Open]   Just Another Day In Paradise [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:53 am

Envy stared at her with wide eyes, totally mesmerized by her outfit. "...Wow" was his most intelligent response as he stared at her, his surprised look changing into a wide smirk as he examined Yachiru in her...risque Santa outfit.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day In Paradise [Open]   Just Another Day In Paradise [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:10 am

Yachiru blinked and looked curious about his response. She couldn't tell if it was good or bad at this time. She placed her hands on her hips and gave him a mock angry look. Is that good or bad, Ki-Kun? Don't blame me. Blame all the others in the division. They picked it out. She pursed her lips into a cute little pout and crossed her arms over her chest, her right foot lightly tapping on the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day In Paradise [Open]   Just Another Day In Paradise [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:03 pm

He blinked a bit and shook his head rapidly to clear his head before grinning and nodding his head yes to show that it was good. "Oh yeah, it is very good Ya-Chan. You make a wonderful 'Santa's Little Helper'" he said with a smirk that almost turned into a perverted leer. She was very beautiful in that outfit and it really got him excited.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day In Paradise [Open]   Just Another Day In Paradise [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:56 pm

Yachiru giggled and hugged him. Hurray! I'm gonna go change again. Then I want to go get tea before I have to meet Ken-sama for a mission. She smiled and hopped back into the dressing room, changing back into her usual shinigami attire. She folded her christmas outfit and placed it back in the box, then left the dressing room, then the store. She had completely forgotten that she left Envy behind. She was focused on her need for tea and onigiri. She giggled and skipped all the way to the tea house, the box tucked under her arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day In Paradise [Open]   Just Another Day In Paradise [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:20 pm

Envy's right eyebrow twitched when she seemed to forget all about him and ran after her. "You need to be more aware of your fucking surroundings Ya-Chan. You left me behind back there" he said with a small frown on his face. He know it wasn't her fault but he was still upset about it. In his mind, he knew he would wind up forgiving Yachiru anyway so he didn't know why he bothered getting upset about it.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day In Paradise [Open]   Just Another Day In Paradise [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:44 pm

Yachiru jumped as Envy appeared next to her and started to scold her. She whimpered and looked down at the ground, pouting slightly. I...I'm sorry, Ki-Kun.....I guess I was just excited....please don't be mad... She looked up at him, her eyes watering slightly. Yachiru had a horribly short attention span and often forgot many things behind, but never someone she cared about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day In Paradise [Open]   Just Another Day In Paradise [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:54 pm

Envy noticed that he was being given dark looks by some of the people around him and resisted the urge to snap at them, instead focusing solely on Yachiru. "Hey, it's okay Ya-Chan. I know you didn't mean it" he said with a small smile as he he affectionately poked her in the forehead with his right index finger.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day In Paradise [Open]   Just Another Day In Paradise [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:26 pm

Yachiru smiled and opened her mouth to speak, but was interrupted by a hell butterfly fluttering around in her face. Yachiru blinked and held out her hand, the butterfly landing on her finger. Vice Captain Yachiru Kusajishi. You are to report to the 13th Division barracks for an important mission. You will be greeted by Captain Kenji Mamoru. He will give you the needed information to complete this mission. The voice stopped and the butterfly disappeared. Yachiru smiled and glanced at Envy. Sorry, Ki-Kun, but it looks like I have a mission to get to. We'll have to go out for tea later. She giggled and kissed him before running off towards her division barracks.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day In Paradise [Open]   Just Another Day In Paradise [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Another Day In Paradise [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2