Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
What Are You....(Private, Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
What Are You....(Private, Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
What Are You....(Private, Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
What Are You....(Private, Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
What Are You....(Private, Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
What Are You....(Private, Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
What Are You....(Private, Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
What Are You....(Private, Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
What Are You....(Private, Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

What Are You....(Private, Closed)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

What Are You....(Private, Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You....(Private, Closed)   What Are You....(Private, Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:49 pm

Moka nodded once more in agreement. My thoughts exactly. Plus, I don't want to get you in trouble for associating with me if things turn out to be hostile. I just don't know how I'm going to arrange a meeting with other Shinigami to state my proposal of peace. I can't travel between worlds. An old member of my family did once...but I knever learned how he did it..my grandfather on my Mother's side. Last name...Ishida. She fell silent for a moment, thinking about the Ishida side of her family. She was related to most of them by marriage, but had ties to a couple of them by blood. She lightly sighed and glanced back at Tenrai when she felt his hand leave her lap. Frgive me for getting side tracked like that. Anyway....do you have any ideas of how we can make this work? You have more ties to the Shinigami that I do.
Back to top Go down
Tenrai

Tenrai

PostSubject: Re: What Are You....(Private, Closed)   What Are You....(Private, Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:00 pm

Tenrai thought about it for a second. "Unforunately at the moment I cant think of anything on how to make this work. Our best bet is for you to stay hidden and me bring up the idea..however I should probably do this hypothetically so that way if they disagree you can life", he said. "This wont be something we can do soon...theres too much tension in the Soul Society...and weve been all thinking lately that something is coming..we just dont know what yet?", he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You....(Private, Closed)   What Are You....(Private, Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:07 pm

Moka thought about his idea for a moment, then smiled. That sounds like it's our only shot. Just bring it up when you feel that the time is right, then contact me somehow with how they react. If it's negatively, then I'll keep my Quincy powers on the down-low. I don't want to be found by someone who isn't as nice as you. I guess I got lucky when you came into my bar earlier this evening, don't you think? She chuckled a bit and grabbed the bottle of Jack from the counter, then poured them both another shot of the harsh amber fluid. She smiled and raised her glass in a toast. To a chance at peace! Salute! She smiled and drank down her shot, then placed the empy glass back on the counter, preparing to pour herself yet another.
Back to top Go down
Tenrai

Tenrai

PostSubject: Re: What Are You....(Private, Closed)   What Are You....(Private, Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:12 pm

Tenrai grinned and when she lifted her glass he lifted his for the toast. "To peace", he said before he drank the shot. He then responded to her earlier made comment. "To be completely honest, I think I was the lucky one to have met someone as awesome as you...I dont come to the world of the living often and I guess it was my lucky day that on the rare occasion that I showed up I found my way to you", he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You....(Private, Closed)   What Are You....(Private, Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:19 pm

Moka found herself blushing a bit at his comment. She poured him another shot, then downed her third before pouring herself a fourth. She was in the mood to get a little drunk now. A shinigami was nonchalantly flirting with her. She simply smiled and took her fourth shot. The burn was gone now, it being replaced with a light euphoria. The liquor was starting to take effect. This is why she loved Jack Daniel's whiskey. It got her drunk in a short amount of time. She chuckled a bit and poured herself another shot, then handed the bottle to Tenrai. Help yourself. I've got plenty more in the storage area. This is my most popula liquor, so I buy a lot of it. It's got that perfect taste..and it goes down smoothly. Do you like it? She smiled sweetly towards the man, then took her next shot. She was one who could really hold her liquor. She had a feeling that neither of them were going home sober.
Back to top Go down
Tenrai

Tenrai

PostSubject: Re: What Are You....(Private, Closed)   What Are You....(Private, Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:26 pm

Tenrai watched her drink and when she blushed he couldnt help but smile a bit. She sure was a beautifule girl..he was lucky indeed to have been able to meet her today. He just continued to watch her and when she offered him the bottle, he got a little nervous. He wasnt that much of a drinker and he didnt know what his limit was. "Uhh...I probably shouldnt..but alright fine", he said as he poured himself another shot. He drank it and his face made it look as if he had something sour. He then sighed and looked at her again. "Yeah, I just need to get used to it", he said as he poured himself another drink and drank it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You....(Private, Closed)   What Are You....(Private, Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:33 pm

Moka couldn't help but laugh at the face he made when he drank. She smiled and poured herself yet another shot. Don't worry. After a few more drinks, you'll be fine. She chuckled and drank down another shot. She laughed a little at nothing in particular, then poured her seventh shot..or maybe her eighth. She began to lose count. She drank down at least three more shots of the whiskey before Tenrai could even get down one. She was getting rather drunk now. She shuffled around behind the counter, taking out a bottle of ibuprofin. She popped the bottle open and popped two tablets into her mouth before rinsing them down with water. Prevents hangovers...Do Shinigami get hangovers? She set the bottle of Ibuprofin in front of him, just incase he needed them, then poured herself yet another shot.
Back to top Go down
Tenrai

Tenrai

PostSubject: Re: What Are You....(Private, Closed)   What Are You....(Private, Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:37 pm

"Do Shinigami get hangovers???", he said somewhat out loud although he ment to think it. He took another shot as he thought about it. "Honestly I have no idea but just I case I should probably take this", he said as he swallowed two tablets with a cup of water. He then went on to his fourth shot. He wasnt as used to drinking as Moka so this is when he started to reach his limits. He chuckled to himself a little and began to look around the room. "So what led you to decide to make a restuarant?", he asked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You....(Private, Closed)   What Are You....(Private, Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:46 pm

Moka smiled and spun in her chair a bit, then nearly leapt out of her skin at Tenrai's sudden outburst about the hangovers. She gathered her composure and took another shot to calm her nerves. She then looked at him when he asked her about why she chose to make a restaurant. She chuckled and sat back against the bar. Well I really didn't want to follow the whole Quincy family tradition of working in the Karakura hospital. I took a bartending class in college, then realized how much fun it is to work in such a laid back setting. Besides...drunken bar fights amuse me. Noting like a couple drunk guys arguing about who has bigger muscles or a faster motorcycle! Moka laughed a bit and took another shot. She kept a surprisingly proper speech pattern despite how intoxicated she was getting. She caught a bit of a slurr in Tenrai's words, and smirked a bit. How are you feeling over there, Tenrai?
Back to top Go down
Tenrai

Tenrai

PostSubject: Re: What Are You....(Private, Closed)   What Are You....(Private, Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:58 pm

"Uhh Im fine...I adapt well to things...and I guess I just need to get used to drinking especially if I plan on visiting you again here.", he said with a slight blush. "And I guess working in a bar can be quite interesting, just watching people can be interesting after all. However there are also times when you have to defend yourself..like when that guy touched you today", he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You....(Private, Closed)   What Are You....(Private, Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:05 pm

Moka smiled and gave Tenrai a playful wink. Oh? You plan on visiting me again soon? Well you know where to find me between the hours of five P.M. And Three A.M. She laughed a bit and took another two shots of whiskey, then sat up on top of the bar, her feet now resting on the stool. She smiled as he spoke about how her job can be interesting, yet a bit dangerous. I deal with the same stuff every day. Men who get a little too grabby deserve to be punched! She huffed and took another shot. When she had to defend herself, she would.
Back to top Go down
Tenrai

Tenrai

PostSubject: Re: What Are You....(Private, Closed)   What Are You....(Private, Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:29 pm

Tenrai nodded. "Of course I plan on seeing you again", he said with a grin and a slight laugh. He then blushed slightly..."As long as its okay with you of course though", he said shyly. He still didnt go above his 4th shot. He seemed to be handling himself well up to this point, but what would happen if he went even farther. He then looked at her with a puzzled expression..."How many shots have you had?", he asked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You....(Private, Closed)   What Are You....(Private, Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:16 pm

Moka smiled at the nervous man as he spoke. Of course I'm okay with it. Not every day a Quincy befriends a Soul Reaper. She chuckled and started to pour herself another shot, then poured Tenrai another. She paused for a moment when he asked how many she had consumed already. She blinked and sat the bottle down, then started to count on her fingers. After a few moments of counting and recounting, she held up ten fingers. I think I had this many. Maybe more.....I lost count after seven. She giggled, her demeanor becoming a bit giddy while she was under the influence. She began to hum the tune to "Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey before taking another shot. Come on, Tenrai! Drink up. The rain shows no sign of letting up, so just relax and have some fun!
Back to top Go down
Tenrai

Tenrai

PostSubject: Re: What Are You....(Private, Closed)   What Are You....(Private, Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:55 pm

Tenrai laughed at her comment about Quincy and Shinigami. "You sure are right about that one...And wow...more than 10?!?!", he said somewhat shocked. He decided if she was able to handle it, perhaps he could to. He did have some time inbetween drinks to get used to it..perhaps it was enough. He poured himself another shot and then drank it, letting out a loud sigh when finished. "Alright, alright...So what else do you do to have fun besides drinking?", he asked her as he poured himself another shot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You....(Private, Closed)   What Are You....(Private, Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:03 am

Moka laughed a bit at his reaction to how many shots she had already. She simply smiled and took three more shots in response to his words. She then heard him ask about what she liked to do besides drink. She smiled and pointed to the wall next to the main entrance. All along that wall were pantings of various subjects. There were landscapes, wildlife scenes, and a few portraits she did of her family. One portrait in particular always made her smile. Hanging directly above the doorway was a portrait of a woman who resembled Moka in every way except for her long, jet black hair. I love to paint...and I plan on filling that wall with my paintings. Who knows? Maybe I'll sell a few...all except the one above the door. That one is special... Her demeanor changed, showing a hint of sadness. She sighed and poured herself another shot, drinking it down rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
Tenrai

Tenrai

PostSubject: Re: What Are You....(Private, Closed)   What Are You....(Private, Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:13 am

Tenrai looked at the main enterance and noticed the many different paintings. He quickly glanced at all of them, instantly devoted them to memory. With his photographic memory, he merely had to give each one a simply glance to be able to recall every detail in the work. He then noticed one in particular...the only one Moka said she wouldnt sell. He could hear the sadness in her voice. He drank another shot and then turned his attention back to her. "She's beautiful...was she your mother..?", he asked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You....(Private, Closed)   What Are You....(Private, Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:21 am

Moka's hand started to shake a little as she poured yet another shot for herself. She drank it down and looked over at Tenrai with a smile. Yes. Sen Akashiya. She died when I was young, so I pained that portrait so I'd never forget what she looked like. My father says that everytime he looks at me, he sees my Mother. He always said I look more like her than any of my sisters. Well..except for the hair. Rather you believe it or not, this is my natural hair color. Don't make me have to prove it... She smirked and gave him a playful wink. The more she drank, the bolder she became. She took another shot, then poured another for herself and Tenrai. My father thinks I got this hair color because of my Quincy blood, but all the Quincies in my family havbe had black hair like my Mother's. It's a mystery. She drank her next shot to keep herself from rambling, then glanced back at the portrait of her mother before smiling.
Back to top Go down
Tenrai

Tenrai

PostSubject: Re: What Are You....(Private, Closed)   What Are You....(Private, Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:29 am

"Wow I see...That explains where you get your beauty from then", Tenrai said as he took another shot. He looked at her when she spoke about proving her hair color and winking. He wondered how else could she prove it and he immediately blushed. He then thought about her pink hair...Tenrai was quite the smart indivisual and he knew a little about gentics..however pink hair color?? It sure did exist however it would be an extremely recessive trait...really rare..perhaps someone else in her family that she didnt know about had it. "All of these portraits are excellent...You could be quite the artist", he said as he moved on to his 8th shot. "So...do you see yourselve doing anything else in the future?? Besides owning the best bar in town and being an exceptional artist?", he asked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You....(Private, Closed)   What Are You....(Private, Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:39 am

Moka chuckled a bit at his comment about her beauty. Oh, come on. I'm nowhere as good looking as my Mother. She was a beautiful woman...My Father was envbied a lot when he married her. At least, that's what he says.. She laid back on the bar counter and stared up at the ceiling, then realized she couldn't drink laying down, so she sat back up and poured herself another shot. She glanced at Tenrai when he asked if she saw herself doing something else in life. She sighed and downed her fifteenth shot before answering. Well...I have my Bachelor's degree in Abnormal Psychology. Maybe after I make enough money here with my bar, I'll start my own Psychology clinic here in Karakura. From what I've seen so far...this town needs one... She chuckled a bit and poured yet another shot for herself and Tenrai. She planned on getting him just as drunk as she was.
Back to top Go down
Tenrai

Tenrai

PostSubject: Re: What Are You....(Private, Closed)   What Are You....(Private, Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:46 am

Tenrai drank another shot going to his 9th and he decided now was another good time for a break period. He shook his head trying not to get too drunk, trying to like shake the feeling off of him. When she said she wasnt as beautiful as her mother he raised an eyebrow. "Are you kidding me...you are like her splitting image..just a beautiful...and a little more unique due to your pink hair", he said with a few slurs here and there. He then thought about her degree in Psycology..she sure did have quite the impressive amount of talents. "Wow...you just never cease to amaze me...A degree in Abnormal Psychology as well...thats really impressive", he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You....(Private, Closed)   What Are You....(Private, Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:54 am

Moka smiled and took another shot before pouring Tenrai another. You're just saying that...besides, aren't a a little young for you, Soul Reaper? You've gotta be at least a hundred years old or so, and I'm barely above Twenty-one. I'd be robbing the grave. She smirked, her voice having a playful tone to it. She slid another shot towards Tenrai, then poured herself another while he complimented her on her multiple talents. She simply shrugged it off like it was nothing special. I just did a lot of schooling after high school. I didn't have much time because of my training with my Grandfather, but I always made time for school. It was always important to myself, and my Father. She smiled a bit and took yet another shot. She had to be up to about twenty now, and she was still going strong.
Back to top Go down
Tenrai

Tenrai

PostSubject: Re: What Are You....(Private, Closed)   What Are You....(Private, Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:00 am

Tenrai had done it...he had drank his 10th..yeah..his 10th shot. Quite an impressive amount for someone who never spent his time drinking. He hiccuped slightly then smiled. "Oh no..I actually mean it", he said and his smile grew a little as she made a comment about his age. "Oh..you wouldnt be robbing the grave...we shinigami have quite extended lifetimes...I could probably look the same for another century..or not". he said with a slight grin. He then relized something...why would she said that?? Unless she was hinting towards something. He wasnt really quite sure and the more drinks he had, he was slowly losing his ability to reason. "By which time..When I finally seem to age a bit..you might look like a craddle robber", he said in a playful tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You....(Private, Closed)   What Are You....(Private, Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:06 am

Moka laughed at his comments, then slammed her fist on the counter when he told her she'd look like a cradle robber. Hey! If I'm anything like my mother, I'll still be damn sexy and tighter than you could imagine at age fifty! She had completely lost all control of what she said after twenty or so shots. She huffed and downed her twenty-first shot, a smug expressing on her face while she tried to hold back uncontrollable laughter at her own comment.
Back to top Go down
Tenrai

Tenrai

PostSubject: Re: What Are You....(Private, Closed)   What Are You....(Private, Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:13 am

Tenrai chuckled and then drank two more shots. He was now drunk...and that was official by his next comment. "Oh yeah? Well when you'll 50 I guess I'll just have to be the judge of that", he said as he then went on to his next shot..That was shot number 13, and Tenrai was certainly drunk out of his mind..it was the only reason hed make a comment like that. He got up and leaned on the counter next to her, pouring another shot and drinking it. "Not going to lie...this is pretty amazing", he said just speaking outloud to himself. He then chuckled rather loudly about nothing..still thinking about the comment he made.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You....(Private, Closed)   What Are You....(Private, Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:22 am

Moka just laughed at his next comment. He was definately drunk now, and so was she. A perfect way to enjoy yourself at four in the morning. She glanced at him and winked before responding to his comment. Come find me in twenty-nine years then. I'll prove that my words are true. She chuckled and took a few more shots, then poured him yet another. The bottle was almost three fourths of the way gone. They nearly polished of a rather large twenty-six ounce bottle of Jack Daniel's. She was impressed at how well he was holding his own against her. She thought she'd be drinking him under the table by now. She simply smiled and continued to pour each of them shot after shot. She wasn't done until the liquor was gone. he heard him say that something was amazing. [Color=lightblue] The liquor or just the stitu....the situa....er...the happy fun times we're having? She couldn't get out proper words at the moment. Liquor tends to inhibit her rather extensive vocabulary from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You....(Private, Closed)   What Are You....(Private, Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Are You....(Private, Closed)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next