Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Mina Akiyama || COMPLETE Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Mina Akiyama || COMPLETE Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Mina Akiyama || COMPLETE Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Mina Akiyama || COMPLETE Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Mina Akiyama || COMPLETE Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Mina Akiyama || COMPLETE Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Mina Akiyama || COMPLETE Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Mina Akiyama || COMPLETE Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Mina Akiyama || COMPLETE Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Mina Akiyama || COMPLETE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mina Akiyama || COMPLETE Empty
PostSubject: Mina Akiyama || COMPLETE   Mina Akiyama || COMPLETE Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:04 pm

Shinigami Application

~Basic~

Name: Mina Akiyama
Alias/Nickname: Mina-chan, or Mimi
Actual Age: 500
Physical Age: 28
Division: 4th

~Appearance~

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 150 lbs.
Eye Color: Blue.
Hair Color/Style: Purplish black
Complexion: Ivory
Any distinguishing features: 2 tattoos.
1: : inside of her right wrist is an ankh, the Egyptian symbol for life that she found out about on a trip to the Real World.
2: : Straight across her shoulder blades, she has the words, "Blood is thicker then water, but love is thicker then blood"
Picture:
Mina Akiyama || COMPLETE Normal_girls26

~Self~

Personality:Mina is one of the kindest people you could meet. She is physically incapable of getting mad. One might not believe this, but she can't get mad at people. She's always happy, and she's really nice. She can get annoyed, but annoyed isn't mad. Depressed people make her want to cheer them up, so she'll go out of her way to do that. She's really playful until you get her onto the battle field. There she's completely serious and doesn't take anyone's bull.

And if she tells you something that has to do with Medical treatment. Listen to her. Because she will actually do what ever necessary to make sure that you do what she told you. If she prescribes bed rest, do it, because she knows what she's talking about. She'll tie you to the bed with a smile, but it won't be that friendly of a smile. She's a rather huggy person, always out for another hug. But if she's working, she doesn't like any one touch her.
Sexuality: Straight
Quirks: Her eyebrow will twitch when telling a lie.

History: Mina was born to an old English Family, where she was married off at the age of 13, and was quite content with her husband that was chosen for her. She was one of the lucky ones that hadn't had an old man chosen as her husband. She always turned a blind eye to her husband's infidelity, because that was what was expected of her. She lived to the young age of 19 when her husband's castle was attacked, and she was killed by a man who thought her only a servant girl and of no consequence.

Her soul wandered around the Soul Society for years. She helped those she could, with her small talents in healing, which was something she had been exceptionally good at as she had been required to look after her husband's men's injuries, as well as his. Healing, and wound care was something she was good at, as well as knowledgeable for. She rescued a Shinigami while he was injured and he was of the 11th Division. He never told her his name, and she never asked. Mina had seen too much death to get attached to people.

But from then on, every time he was injured, he'd come to see her. Eventually someone followed him, and found her. They managed to convince her to enroll in the Shinigami academy, and that was where she went. She excelled at everything, except for sword skills. She had never been much of fighter when she was in the Real World, but she soon realized that you fought, or you and your comrades died. And Mina preferred to live, and save lives. She applied for the 4th Division when she passed the Academy training, and was accepted. She demonstrated her abilities to Unohana, and then felt like she adopted to be her apprentice.

It took years of training, during which she encountered sights, smells and horrors she had never seen before, but she eventually got to the point where she could be called the 3rd Seat of the Division. She was about 370 by this point, and for the next 100 years, she trained to gain her bankai, so that if something were to happen to Unohana, she could take over with ease to fight for the position. She did manage to attain it, so that when Unohana disappeared, which was disturbing in and of itself, she stepped in and started to manage the 4th Division like there was nothing wrong.

There was only one point in her years as a Shinigami that she had a problem with another Division. It was one day that her 11th Division friend brought another of his friends to see her for healing. The guy gave her hell the entire time she was treating him, and when she caught him giving another of the 4th Division members a hard time, she gave him the same kind of smile that Unohana people when she was annoyed, and then spoke to him in calm, and even tones that let him know she was not impressed. After that time, her friend never brought another one to her specifically, because she gave him a lot of trouble for it.

~Zanpakuto Information~

Name: Isha <--- means Healer
Sealed Blade appearance: Normally a Katana of normal length, with a black handle with a red criss-crossing design, and gold guard.

~Shikai Information~

Release Phrase: Sit on your Judgement Isha!
Released blade appearance: becomes a set of 100 throwing needles. Mina can either use these as a weapon or a healing device.
Mina Akiyama || COMPLETE TS-TELNSPK

~Shikai Techniques/Abilities~

Name of abilty/technique:Needle shield
Description:Needle Shield is a defense mechanism that she can use instantly, but does not cover her entire body. The needles will spread out against her skin, points out, and defend portions of her body. The Needle shield will protect against MOST Kido attacks, as well as reduce the damage taken from a physical attack.
Duration: 1 post
Cool Down: 2 posts
Preparation: None

Name of abilty/technique: Needles Attack
Description: Needles Attack is where Mina can surround a person with the needles and send them forward in attack. A person using Shunpo can avoid this attack, but the attack will follow the person immediately, unless Mina calls them back to defend her. This is quite like Byakuya's Senbonzakura.
Duration: Once Shikai is activated, this is the main function. If sent in attack, 3 post duration.

Name of abilty/technique: Porcupine
Description: This attack is where Mina surrounds herself with the needles and they spray out like a porcupine's needles. Usually used against a group attack.
Duration: 1 post
Preparation: 1 post

Name of abilty/technique: Poison Needle
Description: The poison is a slow acting poison that will speed up if the person continues to fight. It's a poison that once it enters the blood stream is extremely lethal. The poison is a neurotoxin that will cut off a persons control to their limbs. This will take anywhere from 2 hours to 6 hours, depending on the strength of Reiastu. Once the neruotoxin reaches the brain, all motor functions, but the basic life giving ones like breathing, will shut down. After that happens, they have 3 hours to get the antidote before they die. Mina has the antidote, and will administer it after a fight whether they want it or not, if the person hasn't killed themselves. She can only infect 50% of her needles with this poison. If in this state, it will glow a deep red.
*Note : : Those with Strong Reiatsu tend to be immune to this attack, or less effected by it, meaning that they're length of time it takes to effect them is longer.
Duration: Once injected, the rest of the fight.
Cool Down: 2 posts after first attack with it, the time lengthening with each use. EX: 2nd use, 4 post cool down, 3rd use 6 post cool down, etc.
Preparation: 1 Post

Name of abilty/technique: The Healing
Description: Mina can't use any of these powers at the same time. She can only use them one at a time, so when she's using her healing talent, all of her needles bend at the edges, looking a lot like staples. When the staples pierce the skin, they release a localized freezing agent. The staples will hold the skin together, and speed the healing up and mend extremely fast. When the wound is healed, the person is usually tired, and sapped of energy, but there are no more wounds, even from the staples going into the skin. These Staples can not heal scars, or bruises. If releasing the localized freezing agent/healing a person they will shine a soft red, the same colour as Mina's Reiatsu. The larger the wound, the longer it takes to heal.
Duration: Depends on wound size.
Cool Down: 6 posts
Preparation: None.

~Bankai~(Captains only)

Name: Iyashi-kei <--- Means Healing traits
Bankai Appearance/spirit manifestation: The needles multiple by one thousand, giving her one hundred thousand needles to attack with. If she's going into Bankai, she is no longer trying to heal someone, but instead kill them.

~Bankai Techniques/Abilities~

Name: Poison Malestrom
Description: 75% of 100 thousand needles will be infected with poison and rain down on the person she fighting, with the same poison that she uses in her Shikai attack. They will all glow deep red just like the Shikai attack. (For the total information, see the Shikai attack)
Duration: 10 posts
Cool Down: 20 posts
Preparation: 1 post

Name: Needle Armour
Description: The needles will attach to her skin, and create a suit of Armour to protect her from physical attacks, as well as most Kido attacks, up to level 70.
Duration: 9 posts
Cool Down: 15 posts
Preparation: 2 Posts

~Other Techniques~
Swordsmanship: Advanced, but not expert.
Shunpo: Captain level.
Hand to hand: Mediocre.
Kido: Captain level.
Others: Healing ablities : : Captain Level.

~Other Information~
Mina may be the acting Captain, but she does not wear Unohana's Haori. She has the emblem sewn onto the back of her Shinigami Uniform. Until it can be confirmed that Unohana is dead, she will not wear the Haori out of deference to her Captain.

~Rp Sample~

Mina was alone for the first time since Unohana had disappeared. It was actually rather scary that some of the Captains and other Shinigami's were disappearing from the area. Sitting down at her small table, she rests her head on her arms. She was too worried to sleep, but too exhausted to stay awake. Mina's body was shaking softly because she was letting it. Her entire body was aching from restraining the shakes. Every day there were small reports that went to the Captains about the other captains who were going missing. It was disturbing, and worrisome. But Mina had to be strong in front of the others. She couldn't let them know that she was absolutely terrified that Unohana may not ever come back.

This room didn't even feel like hers either. She had moved into the Captain's quarters, but she would not sleep in the master bedroom, and had moved ALL of Unohana's things into there, and locked the door. She was not going to be responsible for that stuff. So she slept in the small spare room, and lived in the main area. It didn't feel like the home it usually did. This was where she came to finish her paperwork, where she could bask in the feel of the place, a place that felt like home. Even as a human, she hadn't had that feeling, and now that it was gone, she felt it acutely.

A sigh passed her lips as she raised her head up. It had been a rough couple days since she had taken over for Unohana, who had been missing for longer then they had thought. Rubbing her face with her hands, she stands up and walks to the door, watching the setting sun. Mina needed sleep, she needed friends, and she needed to get control of herself again. Her Kido was suffering from her lack of concentration, and she was lucky that there hadn't been anything big she had had to use her Zanpaktou for, because she wasn't sure if she could release her zanpaktou at this point in time. The worry was eating her alive.

Foot steps were approaching her, and she looked at the 11th Division member limping towards her. It was her friend, her nameless friend who she had known for years, and he was coming to visit her. He was her confident and her anchor. "I don't know how you do it, but you always appear when I need you the most my friend." She said softly, enveloping him in a hug, and feeling him hug her back. "I never know either my friend, but you know you can call on me when you have need of me." Those simple words righted her world, and she knew she could continue on from here. She would be strong, just like her 11th Division friend.

Last edited by Mina Akiyama on Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Mina Akiyama || COMPLETE   Mina Akiyama || COMPLETE Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:46 am

First of all let me say that i love the character Smile love the personality and everything. Is she going to be the vice-captain as per what you wrote next to rank or is she taking over for unohana as captain as you write in your history? I am confused XD Only other things i think need a adjustment are a few of the abilities.

There are rarely ever more than 3 shikai abilities per character (as i had pointed out to me by kitoushi ^^) so i think to solve that problem what you could do is merge the first three abilities into one. For example:
Name: Needle Manipulation
Description: (describe what she can do with the needles, shield, porcupine attack etc
Cooldown: (Would be something along the lines of 2-3 posts.)
Duration: none etc

(Once again recommended by kitoushi, so if you dont understand then you can ask him if i am not on)

The poison ability needs a weakness, perhaps those of a stronger reiatsu are immune? how long does the target have before they lose control of that limb? Perhaps add a preparation to it, so those of weaker strength feel they have warning at least xD im not saying make it so they can get out of it but for fairness a little time to act never hurt since they cant be immune. And i think maybe make it 50% of her needles are infected with the poison for shikai, you can make it 75% for bankai Smile

Also just a little more information about the needles themselves like what kind of material they're made from, how fast one can travel when she throws at full strength etc... we just need more info on the zanpaktou for future fights so your opponents know.

That i feel is about it Smile i hope you understand that she is still going to be powerful even with these changes. i had to take the fact she is in 4th division into account. Even for a 4th division captain i feel with the changes she will be strong, but not op'd XD Smile Make those changes and i will glady recheck over the application and see what else might need fixing if anything.

(P.S thanks kitoushi for pointing out a few things i missed xD)

Sincerely,
Lightning

Back to top Go down
https://bleachdestinysdoor.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Mina Akiyama || COMPLETE   Mina Akiyama || COMPLETE Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:01 pm

Updated.
Hope it works out well enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mina Akiyama || COMPLETE   Mina Akiyama || COMPLETE Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:41 am

Your first three abilities fall under needle manipulation and I believe you just wanted to make it clear what offensive/defensive abilities she can do with them correct? To technically you have three abilities for shikai. If you ya can try to describe your zanpakuto better. Smile if not just find a picture that is similiar. I will appoint you captain of the 4th and such.... >.>

So just make those changes and we be on our way. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mina Akiyama || COMPLETE   Mina Akiyama || COMPLETE Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:50 am

Okay, hopefully the last time we gotta do this. Smile This works, yes?
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Mina Akiyama || COMPLETE   Mina Akiyama || COMPLETE Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:26 am

Yep this works :p XD (^-^)

Mina Akiyama || COMPLETE Seal-of-approval
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdestinysdoor.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mina Akiyama || COMPLETE   Mina Akiyama || COMPLETE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mina Akiyama || COMPLETE
Page 1 of 1