Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Yuki no Hana (open) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Yuki no Hana (open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Yuki no Hana (open) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Yuki no Hana (open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Yuki no Hana (open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Yuki no Hana (open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Yuki no Hana (open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Yuki no Hana (open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Yuki no Hana (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Yuki no Hana (open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Katsu

Katsu

Yuki no Hana (open) Empty
PostSubject: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:58 am

It was an early morning and little snow flakes fell down on the ground. Covering everything on its way to the ground. There was no wind blowing and only the sounds of cars far away could be heard. even with the snow it wasn't really that cold outside. There had been shining a nice warm sun, but not to warm to melt the snow. In a small field just out of the town small flowers had started blooming from under the snow, trying to reach the sun. You could see the top of the flowers above the snow. In the middle of the field a figure was sitting and seemed to be looking at the sky.

Katsu had been there for hours, some snow covering his cold body. He did not feel like standing up. Katsu had come to this place because he felt like there was something he had to do here. He did not know what it was and if even something was going to happen here. He fell backwards lying peacefully on the ground. Closing his eyes and listening to the sounds around him. He had his hand on his zanpakuto just in chase.... so he could grab it quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:22 am

Moka had woken up surprisingly early given her typical late nights. Running a bar that remained open until two in the morning seemed to take a lot out of her. She walked over to her bedroom window and pushed open the blinds, only to be blinded by the sun reflecting off of a blanket of fresh snow on the ground. She winced and quickly shut the blinds. She was never a fan of bright lights. She sighed a bit and went to go shower. After about twenty minutes, she returned to her room, wrapped in a blue terry cloth towel. She walked over to her closet and shuffled through the various selections of outfits until she found her winter weather selections. She decided on a navy blue, long sleeved thermal top and a pair of dark blue jeans. After drying off, she dressed herself in a clean bra and panties before putting on the shirt and pants. She took a navy blue button down jacket and threw it on her bed, along with a white scarf with braided fringes on each end. She dug through her shoes until she found her matching navy blue boots. She pulled on a pair of shin high white socks, then put on her boots. Her jacket was next, then the scarf. When she was ready, she brushed through her still damp magenta hair a couple times, the long strands smoothing instantly. She smiled and tucked her mobile phone in her right jacket pocket, then grabbed her house keys. She turned out all the lights and left her domicile, locking up behind her before heading out to enjoy a brisk walk on this snowy morning.

She walked for about half a mile before she began to sense something odd in the air. There was an odd presence nearby, one she had never felt before. Curious, she began to walk in the direction from which the sensation was coming from. As she drew closer, she began to feel a mixture of both shinigami and hollow spiritual pressures, but she didn't sense two different entities. It was so odd to her. She wanted to know what it was. Her questions were soon answered when she came upon a figure in the distance, laying on the snow dusted ground. She couldn't tell if it was male or female until she got closer. She noticed the male's serene appearance, and was almost afraid to interrupt him, but she saw that he wasn't wearing a coat, his body looking rather pale. She was now concerned for the man's health. Being a naturally caring person, Moka removed her coat and laid it over the male while lightly brushing her fingertips across is chilled forehead. She spoke in a slight whisper as not to startle him. Um...hello there.... Pardon my intrusion, but you really shouldn't be out in the cold like this....you'll get hypothermia...allow me to treat you to a hot breakfast. We need to get you warm.
Back to top Go down
Katsu

Katsu

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:58 am

Katsu had gotten tired of staying so long on this place. He had almost fallen asleep not knowing a girl had walked up to him. He had felt an spiritual pressures but just ignored it. He suddenly felt a weight on him and something stroke his fore head. His eyes shot open and he jumped up into a defensive stance. Kicking the jacket away. His zanpakuto only an inch away from the persons face. Almost slicing her head but could stop just in time. Not hearing what the person had said to him. Seeing it was only a girl he let his zanpakuto fall to the ground. A small blush appeared on his face. "sorry.. i didn't mean to attack you..." He apologized to the girl. Picking up the katana to place it back where it came from, letting it hang on the side of his waist. Katsu felt no need on fighting this girl. The spiritual pressures he felt was coming from her. One he had not felt in a long time. Remembering it from long ago when he was still a shinigami.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:10 am

Moka watched the male jolt back in panic. She had caused the very thing she tried to avoid. She watched her jacket hit the snow covored ground, then sighed softly. She then noticed the male drawing his sword. She remained motionless, showing no sign of fear as his blade came towards her head. She felt deep down that she was in no danger. Her intuition was proven correct as the blade stopped just before coming in contact with her face. Moka looked up at the startled male, noticing a faint roseate hue painting his ashen cheeks. A moderately good sign. She smiled and slowly rose to her feet, picking up her coat in the process. She bowed to the young male before speaking again. My apologies for startling you...That was not my intention. I just couldn't leave someone lying in the snow like you were. You'll catch your death out here. You're already deathly pale. She paused for a moment and offered him her coat once more after shaking the snow off of it. Please put this on, and allow me to treat you to a hot breakfast to warm you up. I'll feel terrible if you end up ill.. Moka was always a sympathetic person. She hated seeing others hurt or ill, and wanted to do anything and everything in her power to help. She was one person who never abided by the "don't talk to strangers" rule. She then swatted her forehead with her free hand. She had forgotten to introduce herself. Maybe an introduction would help break the ice, so to speak. Oh! Pardon my manners! My name is Moka. Moka Akashiya. My I ask your name?
Back to top Go down
Katsu

Katsu

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:33 am

Katsu stared at the girl for a moment a little surprised of how she acted. Maybe she didn't know that he was an vizard or she was just really nice. The girl had picked up her jacket trying to make him wear it. Katsu did not feel sick or anything. Just a little cold but that was all. The girl named Moka invaded him for an breakfast. Katsu did feel a little hungry and it would be a good change to get to know Moka. 'O.. Oke..' Was all he could get out of his mouth. This girl looked very cute and it had make Katsu a little quite. While he normally did not have problems with talking to girls. He took a deep breath and took the jacket from Moka but in stead of putting it on he placed it on the girls shoulder. 'Wear it your self, we don't want you to get cold two. And my name is Katsu Toyoma, nice to meet you' he said while smiling.

Last edited by Katsu on Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:54 am

Moka smiled when the male agreed to join her for breakfast. She knew of a great diner in the area that served the best pancakes she had ever had. She smiled once again as he took her coat, then was quickly taken aback when he placed it over her shoulders. She blinked a couple of times, then glanced back at the male as he spoke, introducing himself in the process. Her smile returned to her soft pink lips.

From the moment her fingertips came in contact with the male's icy forehead, she knew what he was. His odd mixture of shinigami and hollow spiritual pressures was a dead giveaway. She decided to keep her knowledge of what he was to herself, assuming that he had no idea about what she was either. Not many spiritual beings knew that she was one of the fabled Quincy. Afterall, her race was near extinction. Not only was she one of the legendary archers, she was their current leader. The "President" so to speak. She kept her spiritual pressure well hidden in order to keep unwanted atention away from her. She hated violence in every way, and did her best to avoid hostile situations. After a few moments of what seemed like she was daydreaming, Moka snapped back to reality. She smiled, chuckling nervously. Well what are we waiting for, Katsu-kun? Let's go get something to eat! She smiled and took the male by the hand, leading him to a place just a couple blocks away.

The place had a quaint, small town diner sort of feel to it. It's wasn't too big, and had very little customers in the morning. Moka lead Katsu inside and to her usual spot. Her favorite spot to sit was the booth in the far right corner, right next to the front window. She sat Katsu down on one side, then sat across from him. The menus were sitting in front of them on the table. Moka picked hers up and skimmed through the breakfast menu. She already knew what she wanted though. She got the same thing every time. While she was glancing over the menu, a waitress came up to the table. The woman looked like she was in her late twenties, early thirties. The woman gave the two a polite smile before asking what they'd like to drink. Moka smiled in return and responded. I'll have some hot chocolate. She then glanced at Katsu, giving him a kind smile. What about you, Katsu-kun? What do you want? The waitress looked at Katsu, awaiting is drink order.
Back to top Go down
Katsu

Katsu

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:33 am

Katsu did not say anything the whole time. He just followed Moka like and lost puppy. What was wrong with him.... The two had finally arrived at the dinner place. Katsu sat down on the other side of the table where Moka sat, who was already ordering her drink. Katsu blinked looking at the waitress then back to Moka. 'Uhm... Ill have the same' he said looking down to the table shyly. When looking up again he made a little smile. When the waitress was gone Katsu started to talk. 'So tell me, your not just a normal human right?' He asked with an curios look on his face.

Last edited by Katsu on Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:47 am

Moka froze the moment Katsu asked his question, then chuckled a bit. He was a clever one. Most could never tell that she wasn't your run of the mill human. Her gentle, seafoam green hues locked on the male's own green orbs, a kind smile still crossing her soft lips. So you knew it all along, eh? Well you are correct, Katsu-kun. I'm no ordinary human, that's for sure. And neither are you. If my information is correct, you are a Vaizard... I've heard of your kind from my Grandfather and a cousin of mine. You possess an inner hollow. As for what I am...well...to most, my kind is said to be nothing more than a myth now. I'm sure you know what I mean by now. She stopped there. The waitress had returned with two piping hot cups of rich hot chocolate. She sat one in front of Moka, then the other in front of Katsu. She then took out a pen and a small note pad. Now what can I get you two this morning? Moka smiled politely to the woman. I'll have the three stack pancakes with mixed berries on top and a small jar of syrup on the side. The waitress smiled and scribbled down the order, then turned to Katsu. And for you, sir? Moka figured it was best to put a hold on their conversation until the waitress was gone, so she waited patiently for Katsu to order so she could leave.
Back to top Go down
Katsu

Katsu

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:12 am

The waitress had come again interrupting their convocation. Katsu looked at the menu for a moment pointing at something on it. 'That one please' he answered in an happy tone. After the waitress had wrote it down she left the two alone. Katsu had put an elbow on the table letting his head rest on his hand. Waiting till the waitress had gone before he started talking. He focused his eyes on the pink haired girl in front of him. 'Hmm... So you are a quincy then. What a luck do I have today to meet one. I have seem one a very long time ago.' He smiled a little.. 'And you where correct I am an vizard' starring in the girls eyes for a moment but then quickly look away. Trying to avoid looking in her eyes again. The blush from before was to be seen on his face again.

Last edited by Katsu on Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:37 pm

Moka smiled a bit and relaxed a little in her seat. Lifting her arms in the air, she stretched a little, a soft yawn passing her lips. When the waitress finally left, Moka followed her with her eyes, making sure she was put of earshot so their conversation could continue. When she turned back towards Katsu, he began to speak, this time correctly guessing what she was. She chuckled slightly and rested both elbows on the table. She pointed her hands inward, her slender fingers making a "basket" for her chin as she rested her head on her laced fingers. She decided to give him a little glimpse of a Quincy's power. Her seafoam green hues lit up as she released a small ammount of her reiatsu. As she released it, it enveloped her body in the form of a cerulean blue aura. Six wing-like shapes formed on her back, then quickly faded as she supressed her pressure once again. She smiled, then began to speak. Correct again, my friend. I am a Quincy. But I'm no ordinary, run of the mill Quincy. I am the leader of the entire race.. She smiled again, pausing once more as the waitress approached. In front of Moka, he placed a plate of sweet smelling pancakes that looked almost too good to eat. Moka was drooling on the inside. She loved this place for its pancakes. The waitress then sat Katsu's plate in front of them. She bowed politely, told them to enjoy, then walked away again. Moka let out an excited squeal of delight, then started to pluck the fresh raspberries and blueberries off of the top of the stack. The berries were perfect. They were sweet and ripened to perfection. She let out a satisfied moan, then grabbed a fork and the syrup. She slowly poured the syrup over the pancakes after picking off all of the berries but one. She leaned over the table towards Katsu and smiled. You have to taste these raspberries! They're to die for! Well...so to speak.. She chuckled a bit, then popped the berry into Katsu's mouth before sitting back down. She grabbed her fork, and then started on the pancakes. She took her time, making sure to enjoy every sweet, fluffy bite. She was on cloud nine. She had a weakness for pancakes, especially ones prepared so perfectly. She glanced back up at Katsu, wondering what he thought of his own meal while she took a sip of her hot cocoa. She had almost forgotten that she had it.
Back to top Go down
Katsu

Katsu

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:43 pm

Katsu watched every move Moka made. She showed him her power. It looked really amazing. Katsu decided that he did not show his, there where to much people around. If one human would see it he would create a big panic. And that was not what he wanted. Then Moka began to tell she was the leader of all the quincy. Katsu his eyes grew wide. He could almost not believe that a small, cute innocence girl like Moka was the leader of the entire quincy race. Katsu had drifted a little to his own world, deep in toughs. A soft 'leader of the quincy' came out of his mouth. Almost to soft hear him. Until suddenly his day dreaming was disturbed by something that had been popped into his mouth. Seeing Moka had pun an berry into his mouth. He got an shocked expression on his face and a dark red blush on his face. Almost falling of his char. Katsu quickly sat up in his normal position and ate the berry. 'hm... this tastes really good.' He softly said. He began to eat his own pancake. Closing his eyes and smiling a little. It had been a long time since he had ate something this good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:13 pm

Moka couldn't help but notice Katsu's surprised expression after she told him that she was the leader of the Quincies. Then again, she couldn't really blame him. To many people in the spiritual world, the Quincy race was thought to be extinct. She noticed how he seemed to fall into a small daydream, his trip to La La Land quickly interrupted when she popped the berry in his mouth. His reaction made her laugh a bit. She didn't expect him to go into a nervous panic. She smiled and took another sip of her hot cocoa, then another bite of her pancakes. The rich, buttery flavor was sheer heaven in pancake form. She loved every bite. She now finished two of the three pancakes. She stopped for a moment, simply gazing out the front window as the snow fell. The sight was truly a thing of beauty.

The snow...it's beautiful, don't you agree? There is just something about it that's so...mystical. The way that every snowflake is completely different from the one next to it. It somehow reminds me of people.. How, like every snowflake, every person in the world is completely different. Every soul...living or dead... It's a fascenating concept... She paused there, not wanting to ramble. She stared dreamily at the scenery just on the other side of the glass, her eyes unable to pull away from the glistening white blanket that covered Karakura Town. Oh how she loved it when it snowed.
Back to top Go down
Katsu

Katsu

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:53 pm

Katsu had almost finished his plate of pancakes. Taking a sip of the hot cocoa so now and then. As he heard Moka talk he smiled and watched out of the window. She snow was indeed really beautiful and had something magic about it. 'it's indeed beautiful. when you sit somewhere inside.... i don't really like the cold' Katsu said letting out a small laugh. His body had finally warmed up a bit. He began to wonder what he had done to deserve meeting this girl. Katsu looked at Moka bowing his head a little. 'thanks for inviting me' he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:05 pm

Moka chuckled a bit at his comment, nodding in agreement. She wasn't a big fan of the cold either. I definately prefer a nice night at home. Noting beats sitting in front of the fireplace with someone you care about. She let out a nervous chuckle, a light brush creeping across her pale cheeks. She brushed a few strands of hair from her eyes, then finished off her last pancake. As she went to take another sip of her cocoa, she heard Katsu thank her for inviting him out for breakfast. Moka smiled and waved her right hand as if to dismiss his words. Oh, no no! No need to thank me, Katsu-kun. I love meeting new people, especially ones who aren't drunk off their asses like the people who come to my bar. It's nice meeting a gentleman for once. She gave him a kind smile and a friendly wink, then placed her fork and napkin on her empty plate before sitting back and relaxing. Is there anything else you feel like doing today? I'm free until later this evening. We can spend a little more time getting to know each other if you like. She smiled and looked into the young male's eyes, wondering how he'd feel about becoming friends with a Quincy. Moka didn't hate any person of any race. She even held kindness towards arrancars and hollows, though her actions were rarely returned. In truth, Moka sought peace among the races. She hated the silly blood feuds. She had already befriended a shinigami, her "Immortal Enemy." If she could sway the heart of a shinigami, who knows what she could do?
Back to top Go down
Katsu

Katsu

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 6:12 pm

Katsu looked at Moka as she told him what she liked. Seeing a small blush creeping across her cheeks made him grin a little. Katsu did not anyone because of their race or something. He hated others for their actions. But even Katsu wasn't always nice to anyone if they where nice to him. Moka asked him if he wanted to do something else. He sure wanted to spend more time with Moka to get to know her better. Katsu thought for a moment, he did not know what they should do but first they should get out of here. 'lets go Hime-chan' Katsu said with an smile. He stood up and softly gabbed the princes of the quincy race by her arm, making sure not to hurt her. He made her stand up. After they had paid for the food Katsu walked outside dragging the girl after him. There had fallen more snow on the ground since they had gone inside to eat. Making their feet/shoes almost invisible to see. The sun was hiding behind some grey sheep like clouds. Even if it was still day it had become much more darker outside. Katsu let Moka go of her arm so she could walk on her own. He looked at the sky for a moment. It looked like the weather was becoming more bad and that it would storm soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 6:37 pm

Moka noticed his grin and started to wonder what he was thinking. She then heard him speak, calling her "Hime-Chan." She blinked a couple of times, and soon found herself being pulled to her feet by the male. She quickly fumbled for her wallet and, after finding it, laid down enough money to cover the food and a tip. Before she could get her wallet back in her pocket, Katsu was already pulling her out into the snowy outdoors.

She blinked as her feet sank into the plush powder, surprised at how much snow had fallen. She was grateful that she remembered to wear boots today. She was still being tugged along by the young male. She smiled a bit. He was probably just anxious to get out of the restaurant. When he finally released her arm, she stumbled slightly, but quickly gained her footing. She lightly sighed and tucked her wallet back into her coat pocket, thed did the same with her hands. She glanced up at the smokey grey sky, the snow clouds getting thicker. She smiled a bit, then blinked a little as a snowflake landed on her nose. She chuckled and brushed it off, then hurried to catch up to Katsu, now walking at his side. So, where are we going? I'm interested to see what you have in store for me. I've never met a Vaizard before, so I'm sure it'll be fun no matter what. She smiled sweetly, then remembered that he said he met another Quincy ages ago. She began to wonder. Tell me, Katsu-kun... You said you met another Quincy... do you remember who it was? She began to wonder if it was her cousin on her mother's side. Her mother, before marrying her father, was an Ishida.

[OOC: Sorry it's a lame post x.x]
Back to top Go down
Katsu

Katsu

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:10 pm

Katsu stopped walking looking at moka. He made an nervous laugh after he heard her ask what he had in mind. 'i actually have no idea.. maybe we can walk around a little until we've come up with an idea.' he said and started to walk again. The other question she asked him made him sigh softly. 'i don't rember much of it, it was really long ago. It was when i had just became a shinigami... but he wasn't really that nice as you are....' he told her frowning a little. The quincy he had met back then wanted dead to all shinigami's. Katsu had almost not survived the fight with that guy. 'and have you ever met other vizards?' looking curios at Moka.

[don't worry xD it's not lame. can you log-in to the chat?]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:27 pm

Moka chuckled a bit when he said that he had no idea of what they should do, but a simple walk did sound nice. She then heard him answer her second question, his answer making her sigh lightly. She knew exactly who he was talking about. It was her Grandfather. Grandpa Hiroshi....He's the one who trained me and helped me hone my powers... She then heard his question, shaking her head lightly. You're the first Vaizard I've ever met. I'm actually greatful it was you. You're much nicer than what I've heard about Vaizards. I've heard that the inner hollow makes Vaizards horribly cruel. It's nice to meet an exception to that statement. She smiled lightly, her feet kicking up the fresh snow as she walked, leaving two parallel trenches behind her.

[Not from my phone x.x sorry]
Back to top Go down
Katsu

Katsu

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:57 pm

So she knew the quincy Katsu had met that time. It was her family.. Really weird how two related persons could be so different from each other. 'well then i hope he's not going to take revenge on me for talking to you' laughing a bit. as soon as Moka began talking about vizards he became silence. Looking at the ground. It was true the inner hollow could make an vizard cruel. Katsu also did not always have fully control over his inner hollow. He could sometimes change into a total different person. 'It's true what you have heard about vizards... and when you meet another vizard just keep that in mind. they are not all nice. even i have my moments...' he said in a low soft tone just hard enough that only she could hear him. He wondered what her reaction would be.

[its ok xp i have the same problem with my phone]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:08 pm

Moka paused in her tracks when Katsu made a comment about hoping her grandfather didn't come after him. She stood in silence for a moment, her head hung low. You...don't have to worry about that....Grandpa Hiroshi died a few years ago... She missed her grandfather dearly. Afterall, he was the one who taught her everything she knows about being a Quincy. He helped her develop her powers to surpass even his own. However, she didn't want her melancholy memories to sour the mood. She inhaled deeply, then exhaled slowly, pushing the sad thoughts to the back of her mind before continuing to follow Katsu.

She now heard him speaking about the truth in her words when it came to Vaizards. It was as if they all had dual personalities, and when Katsu said that he, too, was subject to an adverse personality, she didn't want to believe it. She knew there was no denying the truth in his words, but she just couldn't see Katsu as a cruel hollow. She lightly sighed and began to speak. Everyone has their moments...but true friends will accept their comrades, no matter what silly quirks the person has. So what if you get a little grumpy at times? Even I have my days where I just want to punch someone in he face if they look at me wrong. The key is control. Avoid hurting those you care about, no matter how fowl of a mood you're in. Trust me, it helps. She smiled lightly and gently patted Katsu's shoulder, reassuring him that she was indeed a friend to him, even if he didn't wuite see it yet.
Back to top Go down
Katsu

Katsu

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:43 pm

Katsu saw sadness appear in Moka her eyes when he had make a comment about her grandfather. He slapped his hand on his fore head. That was really stupid to say. He said a quick 'sorry' an listened to Moka speak. She was an really nice good hearted person who saw good in everyone. There was now way he could get grumpy at her. Katsu smiled at the girl feeling he had made a new friend today. Katsu noticed that they where on a really quiet place and decided to show Moka something. Katsu took Moka her hand in his own and stopped walking, making her stop two. He let go and stared smiling like and idiot. He walked closer two the girl putting his hands over her eyes. 'don't peek' he said. a few seconds later he took his hands of her eyes. His hair had chanced white and his eyes had became red and showed cold an emptiness in them. Having the hollow mask on the top of his head. Two horns sticking out of his hair. The smile he had on his face had vanished and was replaced with shyness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:59 pm

Moka had lost track of where the two were walking, not realizing how far out they've gotten. They came to a rather secluded area. Moka was about to say something when she felt his icy hand take hers. The chilled feel of his flesh caused a shiver to run bown her spine. She blinked and lightly tilted her head to the right, curious about why he had stopped all of a sudden. His hands soon came over her eyes, obstructing her view, she was about to speak when he asked her not to peek. She was completely confused, but placed trust in her new friend. Surely he wouldn't hurt her.

After a few moments later, his hands lifted from her eyes. She blinked a couple times, her vision slightly blurred and obscured by the sudden change in light. She rubbed her eyes a bit, then blinked a couple times until her vision cleared. She noticed that Katsu was still standing in front of her, but he had adorned his mask. Moka stared in awe, intrigued by the sudden change. She brought her right hand up, her delicate fingertips gently brushing along the bony jawline. She gazed into those emotionless red eyes, but saw nothing but Katsu's friendly stare. She showed no hint of fear, disgust, or distain. She smiled a bit. You know...white hair looks good on you, Katsu-kun She chuckled a bit and tucked her hands back into her pockets, waiting to see what he'd think of her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Katsu

Katsu

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:34 pm

Katsu stood still not moving anything watching Moka her movements. Blinking for a moment until he realized what she had said. The blush had again appeared on his cheeks. He felt his hart beat go faster and got nervous. He turned around quickly, his back facing Moka. Katsu groaned a little and closed his eyes trying to call him self down. Why did this girl make him feel so nervous. Having a feeling he had never felt before. Something that scared him a little but it was also a nice feeling. Finally calmed down again he turned back to Moka. In the blink of an eye he would be standing behind Moka, placing his hands on her shoulders. 'maybe you can show me a little of what a quincy can do' he whispered in her ear having a somewhat devilish smile on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:48 pm

Moka couldn't help but chuckle a bit as Katsu turned away from him. She heard him groan, and assumed something was distressing him. She then watched as he turned to face her for a moment before Vanishing. She blinked, glancing from left to right. That's when she felt his hands on her shoulders and a menacing voice in her ear. She smiled at his words. He made it sound like he wanted to spar. She chuckled and released a larg burst of spiritual energy, the release being more than enough to knock him back since he was so close. She gathered a bit of reishi in her hand, the particles of spiritual energy glowing a brilliant blue color. The mass soon solidified in the shape of a crystalline bow. The bow itself was in the shape of a bird with it's wings spread wide to become the branches of the bow. The center where the two tings met was shaped like a regal bird's head with two crimson crystals for eyes. Moka smiled and looked up at Katsu while six azure wings stretched from her back. Meet Fenikkusu no Shinzo, my bow..

[OOC: Uber lame/short post x.x]
Back to top Go down
Katsu

Katsu

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:27 pm

Katsu was knocked backwards a few meters away from Moka. He was still standing on his feet. She had got his message right. Feeling the spiritual pressure coming from her made him step back a little. She was much stronger than him, oh well what else would he have expect from someone who was a leader of an entire race. He smiled when she showed her bow. This was going to be fun, hopefully... he took out his zanpakuto as the devilish look came back on his face. 'oke Ema give me your strength' He whispered to the katana in his hand. As soon as he had spoke out the word Ema the blade turned black. Katsu looked at Moka 'are you ready?' he called out but had soon appeared before her making it look like he was going to attack. But actually just luring her out to attack. His hollow mask make him much faster than he normally would be.

[don't worry so much about it xD your posts are longer than mine...]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuki no Hana (open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next