Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Yuki no Hana (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Yuki no Hana (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Yuki no Hana (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Yuki no Hana (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Yuki no Hana (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Yuki no Hana (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Yuki no Hana (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Yuki no Hana (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Yuki no Hana (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Yuki no Hana (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Yuki no Hana (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:43 pm

Moka smiled as his little challenge. This would give her excellent experience in fighting a Vaizard, something she was lacking in. She had no plans to harm him in any way, but merely make him submit to her. She extended her left arm out to the side, her palm facing upward. She began to gather particles of reishi in her hand, the small blue particles soon solidifying in the shape of a crystalline blue arrow. Her arrows weren't like any ordinary spirit arrow. The head of the arrow was shaped like a bird's head, the shaft having protrusions that looked like a bird's folded wings. She drew her bow, arming the arrow. She took aim, targeting his blade. She then muttered something to herself. Fly true, by orders of the Guardian... She then fired, the arrow speeding towards the male with expert precision. As the arrow flew, it spread the wing like protrusions, helping it maintain it's course. As it came close, the wings folded back, giving it a streamline shape to increase its speed exponentially. The arrow was on a direct collosopn course with the area between his hand and the blade of his sword, this attack meant to be used as a disarming shot.
Back to top Go down
Katsu

Katsu

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:28 pm

Katsu watched Moka shot the arrow towards him. The side of Moka and her bow looked beautiful and distracted Katsu for a moment. He snapped out of it shaking his had a little. His eyes on the arrow slicing the katana in the air before him forming an energy blast that looked like air being shot out of the blade. Using something called keidai to protect him self. It was shot towards the arrow, knocking it away. Katsu used shunpo to appear behind the girl and on his way touching her cheek lightly with his hand. Grinning a little. 'don't hold back... Hi me -chan' saying the last part really slow as if he was teasing her with calling her hime. Katsu let out another soft groan. His inner hollow was protesting really hard today making it hard for him to hold it into control. For some reason his inner hollow didn't want Katsu to be all nice around this girl. It was begging for him to kill Moka.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:55 pm

Moka smirked as the male deflected her arrow before shunpoing past her. He underestimated her special arrows. As the arrow was deflected, moka muttered the word "retarget." At her command, the arrow spread its wings and circled back, following Katsu's reiatsu signature. Moka used Katsu's internal battle with his inner hollow as an opening. While he stopped and let out a faint groan, her arrow locked on once again to its target. Folding its wings in, it zipped forward at a blinding speed until it hit his mark. While in a state of conflict, she knew he wouldn't be able to muster the speed to dodge the arrow. It struck him in the right shoulder, penetrating deep before bursting into a mass of blue spirit particles. Moka sighed a little and turned to face him while she collected more reishi to form another arrow. Please don't test me, Katsu-Kun...My arrows don't miss their mark.... She drew her bow again, taking aim in case he retaliated.
Back to top Go down
Katsu

Katsu

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:02 am

Katsu did not see that coming. He got hit in his shoulder but was still on his feet. Also losing to his inner hollow. When he looked up at Moka he send her an angry look. If a look could kill it would have killed Moka for sure. He laughed a little but not a friendly one 'tssk ugly woman' came out of his mouth. But it sounded like there where two voices. Katsu came fast forwards to her and stuck out his free arm trying to touch Moka her fore head with the top of his fingers. Using his 'Nero' that could knock people out with one tough. If he could touch her fore head it would probably only give her a head ache since she was a really high level. Katsu got closer to Moka as on his way the hollow mask vanished away. The same for his hair that changed back to tier original color. But his eyes stayed red and he was still sending her angry looks. Katsu had banned his inner hollow away but did not notice yet that he was still attacking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:28 am

The mixed voices and the hideous glares had no effect on Moka. She was a kind soul, yes, but she had little fear when facing an opponent. Another gift given to her by her grandfather. He then charged her recklessly, his hand outstretched towards her. Her eyes narrowed, his mask disappearing but his blood red eyes still staring her down with malicious intent. She drew back her bow a little farther, her arrow armed. Katsu-kun...I do not with to harm you, but if you continue to attack me...I will subdue you.... Her words seemed to fall upon deaf ears. She softly sighed and waited, letting him come within mere inches of her. That's when she fired. At such a close range, her strike would be virtually impossible to avoid. Her arrow ripped through the male's right shoulder, rendering the limb useless. The impact of the arrow would be more than enough to knock him onto his rear. Moka let out a remorseful sigh. She felt terrible for harming someone she called a friend, but maybe that arrow would knock some sense into him. He had to learn to control his inner hollow, teaching it that it is in HIS body, not the other way around. She lowered her bow, but began to absorb reishi in her hand to prepare another arrow, just in case. Katsu-kun...
Back to top Go down
Katsu

Katsu

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:17 am

When he finally realised what was happening it was already to late. He got knocked away falling flat on his back to the ground. He blinked a few times feeling the cold snow fall on his face. His eyes where back to the green ones they used to be. Katsu sat up shacking the snow out of his face. He looked at Moka who was still standing in her battle mode. Looking at her with shame 'guess i deserved that...' he said to him self letting out a sigh. Katsu stood up putting his zanpakuto back into the place it belonged. He put his hands up a little in defeat. 'Sorry about that. ill try to control my inner hollow... it won't happen again... i was kind of distracted about something.....' he said looking confused at the ground. Hoping Moka would still be the kind hearted girl he had met.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:31 am

Moka smiled when she saw those gentle green eyes return. The arrow in her hand vanished while she suppresed her spiritual pressure, her bow vanishing soon after. She walked over and knelt at his side, examining the wounds in his shoulders. She took her scarf off and tied it around the wound in his right shoulder to stop the bleeding while she looked over the other arrow wound in his shoulder. She heard him say he lost control because he was distracted by something. She began to wonder what was on his mind. Don't worry about it, Katsu-kun. It wasn't your fault. Though, when in battle, you should never let your consciousness fall victim to the parasite within you. At any sign of weakness, it'll take over...You could end up harming someone you do not wish to, or you could end up dead. Now...We need to get these wounds cleaned up. Come back to my place with me. I have plenty of medical supplies that I can use to treat your wounds. She stood up, then offered him her hand to help him to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Katsu

Katsu

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:09 am

Katsu had not noticed he was wounded until Moka tied her scarf around it. He smiled at her taking her hand to stand up. But as soon as he had touched her hand he felt the pain in his shoulder and frown a little. He took back his hand from Moka helping up him self. Katsu didn't answer and let her do what she wanted. They began walking to Moke her house. Katsu ignored the pain but felt he had lost some blood on the way making him feel a little lite in his head. He knew she was not a person to something like that but still to make sure she would not leave him behind he hold Moka by her arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:24 am

Moka smiled as the two began to head back to her place. She could tell by the way his steps wavered, he was getting a bit dizzy. She then thought of a quicker way to travel. She scooped Katsu up into her arms, then used her hirenkyaku to travel home at three times the normal speed. Her hirenkyaku was much faster than a shinigami's shunpo, and a more efficient way to get home in a dire situation. She walked up to her doorstep and fumbled through her coat pocket until she found her keys. She unlocked the door, opened it, then helped Katsu inside. Excuse the mess...I haven't had a chance to pick up around the house yet... She was somewhat embarrassed. She had her shirts, skirts, bras, and panties scattered all over her living room. She didn't have men over all the time, and practically changed clothes in every room of the house, so her clothes ended up everywhere. She flung a few articles of clothing off the sofa and laid Katsu down. Just rest here. I'm going to go get my first aid kit. I have a suture kit as well. That shoulder is going to have to be stitched up. Trust me...I spent years in medical school. I know what I'm doing. Just do me a favor and get that shirt off for me so I don't have to fight with it. She smiled and walked off towards her bedroom to fetch the first aide kit and suture kits from her closet, leaving him alone for a moment in her living room.
Back to top Go down
Katsu

Katsu

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:51 am

Katsu sat on the couch watching Moka leave the room. He didn't really care if she knew what she was doing it was not like she could make the wound more worse that it already was. He threw off his shirt having some trouble taking it off at first because of the wound. But then finally succeed, throwing it in some direction. He looked around the room seeing a lot of clothes lying on the floor. So this was how the house of a alone living girl looked like. She did live alone right? At least that was what he was hoping a little. He did not feel like meeting parents or a boyfriend that would kick him out. He let out a sigh seeing some clothes under his feet. Katsu picked it up starring blankly at it but soon relished it was a bra. His eyes wide open blushing 1000 shades of red he throw the thing to the other side of the room. Hoping no one saw that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:09 am

Moka scurried out of her room with two metal cases in her hands. Just as she stepped out into the livingroom, she watched one of her bras catch air, flying across the room and landing near the sun room entrance. She had a look of sheer befuddlement on her face and was tempted to say something, but decided it was better to just not ask. She walked over to the sofa, pussing the coffee table aside before setting the metak cases down onto the cherry wood table. She undid the latches of the first case, revealing it to be a rather advanced first aide kit. She then knelt in front of Katsu, smiling up at him. All I ask of you now is to just relax and let me take care of you, alright? I promise that everything will be fine. She then reached into the open case, taking out a pair of vinyl gloves, gauze pads, alcohol prep pads and bandages. Her first task was to clean the wounds and bandage up the one with lesser damage.

She first pulled on the vinyl gloves. A force of habit to those with any medical training. Taking the alcohol pads, she gently brushed them over the blood caked puncture wounds, wiping them clean. The packed a few clean gauze pads over the lesser wound on his left shoulder, then wrapped gauze bandaging around it before fastening it with medical tape. One down. The larger wound was in need of more advanced care. That's when she opened the second case, revealing a variety of suture materials. She First cleaned the larger wound so she could examine it further and decide what gauge of needle and type of suture thread she'd need. After close examination, she decided on the eighteen gauge needle and the "catgut" thread. The needle wasn't like ordinary needles. It was curved to make the process easier. She threaded the needle with the catgut thread, then gave Katsu a reassuring smile. Now..this will sting a little...but please try not to move... She then began the process. Making one stitch at a time, tying each suture off after it was made. Her steady hand and impressive skill made the task go by so much quicker. Ten stitches later, she was done. She carefully cleaned the area again, then wrapped his shoulder up in gauze bandaging. Once finished, she sat back, heaving a heavy sigh while she pulled off the gloves. There. Good as new!
Back to top Go down
Katsu

Katsu

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:38 am

Katsu looked a scared when he saw all the stuff that Moka had taken with her. 'Are you sure you can do this?' He asked seeing sharp thins lying in the boxes. He leaned back trying not to move. As soon as the alcohol had touched his open wound he moved away a little letting a soft groan escape his mouth. While waiting when she was done he kept his eyes on the pink haired girl. Not moving at all. When she was done he let out an relieved sigh and smiled at Moka. He waited till she sat down and had put away the gloves. Katsu shoved him self a little closer to her leaning his head on her shoulder and put one arm around her waist as he did not manage to lift it up to put it around her neck. Katsu whispered a soft 'Thank you' closing his eyes wondering if she would knock him off of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:47 am

Moka smiled when Katsu finally relaxed after she had finished treating him. She was proud of the good job she had done. In truth, he was the first living person she had ever stitched up, giving her even more reason to be proud. She blinked as she watched him scoot closer to her. What caught her by surprise was him laying his head on her shoulder and his arm draping around her waist. She blinked a couple times, thinking nothing of his actions. She heard him whisper a thank you, making her smile yet again. You're welcome, Katsu-kun. I told you I'd take care of you. She smiled sweetly, then laid back against the sofa, her eyes drifting shut. She couldn't think of a time when she ever had this eventful of a morning, and she had to work later that night. She didn't mind though. She made a new friend, and that was more than enough for her. She let out a content sigh and simply relaxed, letting Katsu relax as well.
Back to top Go down
Katsu

Katsu

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:54 am

Katsu smiled letting out a little laugh. 'So... What are going to do in evening? You said you had till then' he asked getting out of the position he was in, letting go of the girl next to him. He sat up looking curious at Moka wondering what plans she had. As he waited for an answer. Katsu began to feel a little cold so he stood up looking for his shirt that was lying somewhere on the ground. He found it and picked it up looking at it as he let out a sigh. It was totally ruined, oh well... Nothing to do about that. Trying to get it on but that didn't go really easy with the condition his shoulder was in.

[My head is emptyyyyy o_o]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:54 pm

Moka smiled a bit and looked up as him as he slowly sat up. She wondered if he felt uncomfortable. She then heard him ask about her plans for the evening. She smiled and sat up herself before telling him. Well I run a place in central Karakura called Blue Heaven bar and grill. It's a bar and restaurant all in one. I own it, and I also am one of the best bertenders you'll find in Karakura. She wondered how he'd react to her being the owner of a bar. him get up and hunt for his shirt that he seemed to have tossed somewhere. She saw his disapppintment when he noticed his shirt was ruined. [He felt guilty about it simply because it was her fault. [Color=lightblue] Sorry about the shirt, Katsu-Kun...
Back to top Go down
Katsu

Katsu

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:40 pm

Katsu didn't expect that... He smiled at moka as he walked back to the couch sitting on it again. 'Really?? you have your own bar and restaurant?' He asked wanting to know more about it. 'do you do that on your own? that must be hard...' saying it like he was deep in tough. Leaning his head back on Moka her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:53 pm

Moka chuckled a bit as he began to question her about her bar. She smiled when he laid his head back on her shoulder. He must have been so tired after the day's events. My bar is called Blue Heaven. It's a twenty-one and up kind of place, but you're welcome in anytime and see me since you're a friend of the boss. She chuckled and gave him a friendly wink, then relaxed on the couch with the male. She liked comfortable situations such as this. They always seemed to calm her before work.
Back to top Go down
Katsu

Katsu

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:03 pm

Katsu smiled and closed his eyes 'thats good.... i might to visit some time's to see this cute pink haired girl i met today...' he said a sleepy tone opening his eyes a little. Katsu was a very lazy person most of the times and slept a lot, this day had took a lot of his energy. 'i don't know if you can go to work today. your a really nice pillow' he said really soft and poked Moka in her side. Wondering what her reaction would be. Katsu didn't want to stand up and move away. He was really comfy with the position he was in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:50 pm

Moka smiled as he spoke in a groggy tone. He really was tired. She didn't mind being turned into a pillow, his second comment making her chuckle a bit. Well....I'm sure my managers can handle things without me tonight... She smiled and took out her cellphone from her pocket, then made a couple calls to the managers she hired to cover for her if she couldn't make it in. They both agreed to take charge for the night, freeing up Moka's evening schedule. She was due for a day off anyway. She put her phone away after finishing the calls, then kicked back on the sofa while Katsu used her as a pillow. Looks like my evening just opened up. You go ahead and get some rest. You need it. She smiled and closed her eyes as well, exhaling slowly.
Back to top Go down
Katsu

Katsu

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:56 am

Katsu was kind of surprised of what Moku had just done. He lifted his head up from her shoulder starring at her in why did you do that. 'are you sure its oke what you just did...? you didn't have to.. ' he asked. Hardly believing she was gonna skip work just so she could be his pillow. This had make Katsu feel a weird happy feeling inside of him. He grinned a little placing a hand on her head petting her and making her hair messy. Katsu wasn't planning on leaving until she was gonna kick him out. He only had the warehouse where the vizards lived together to go to.. And it was not like he knew anyone there so no one would miss him if he wasn't there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:05 am

Moka chuckled a bit as Katsu gave her that confused look before asking why she did it. I own the place, Katsu-kun. Of course I can do that. Besides, do I need a reason to have a quiet night at home with a new friend? It's much better than having to deal with a bunch of drunk guys who get all grabby hands on me. She blinked when Katsu messed up her hair a little, then laughed and returned the gesture. She sat up for a moment and grabbed the television remote, turning on the T.V. to find a movie on. It was your run of the mill stupid comedy, but she didn't mind. Anything was better than nothing. She sat back again, glancing at Katsu with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Katsu

Katsu

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:53 am

Katsu laughed a little at the last part. 'If you say so...' He mumbled. He was sitting up strait now not using Moka as a pillow anymore. He watched the tv for some time not saying a word but slowly felt his eyes getting heavy. He could almost not say awake anymore. His falling down a little as he had closed his eyes. Katsu let himself slowly fall to the right where Moka was sitting. Laying his head on her lap and opened his eyes a little bit so check if she was still awake. 'Thank you for becoming friends with me...' He whispered being happy that he had waited some longer on that field this morning. If he had not done that he would not have meet Moka. It had become dark outside and the sky was a dark grey. Big snow flakes fell out of the sky and a strong wind had popped up out of nowhere. From far away the sound of thunder could be heard that was coming closer and closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:15 am

Moka watched the movie a little longer until she couldn't stand the idiocracy anymore. She began to flip through the channels when she felt something fall into her lap. She blinked and looked down to see that it was Katsu's head. She smiled a bit when he thanked her for being his friend. No need to thank me, Katsu-kun. It's nice having a new friend to kick back with. After all, I'm usually two busy to make many friends outside my bar. She paused there when she heard the thunder. It was odd, but it looked like the weather was getting worse. There was no way she was going to send Katsu out in that kind of weather, especially after dark. Katsu-kun, I hope you don't mind sleeping here for the night. The weather is getting pretty bad, and there is no way in hell that I'm going to let you walk in that mess. I have a spare bedroom you can use. The bathroom and shower are right across the hall, and my room is right next door. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask, okay?
Back to top Go down
Katsu

Katsu

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:37 am

Katsu smiled responding with a small 'hmm.. Oke' but was actually already sound asleep. Just talking in his sleep. Somehow he was grateful that the weather had gone all bat. Now he didn't need to make up an excuse to stay over. Even with the hard sounds of thunder Katsu was sleeping peacefully trough all the sounds. Nothing could wake him up now. The wounds on his shoulders didn't hurt anymore and it felt like they weren't even there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:50 am

Moka heard his soft reply and looked down, about to ask him if he needed anything else, but stopped herself when she saw he was sound asleep. She chuckled lightly and lightly brushed her fingers over his forehead. She decided she'd carry him to the spare bed. Rising slowly, she scooped the male in her arms, clearly showing that she was much stronger than she looked. She walked down the hall and nudged the door to the spare bedroom open. This was clearly the cleanest room in the house. The bed was made and the floor was spotless. She shuffled with the covers using one hand while still holding Katsu. She then laid Katsu in the bed before covering him up. She smiled softly and quietly left the room, leaving the door slightly cracked for him. She went back to the livingroom and turned off the television, then walked back to her room. She left her door half open since Katsu was sound asleep, then quickly undressed. She typically slept in the nude, and didn't plan on changing that habit for anyone. Once undressed she crawled into bed, pulling the covers up to her neck. She stared up at the ceiling, reflecting on the day's events.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuki no Hana (open)   Yuki no Hana (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuki no Hana (open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next