Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Training with the Punisher (Hiryo) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Training with the Punisher (Hiryo) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Training with the Punisher (Hiryo) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Training with the Punisher (Hiryo) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Training with the Punisher (Hiryo) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Training with the Punisher (Hiryo) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Training with the Punisher (Hiryo) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Training with the Punisher (Hiryo) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Training with the Punisher (Hiryo) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Training with the Punisher (Hiryo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riamu

Riamu

Training with the Punisher (Hiryo) Empty
PostSubject: Training with the Punisher (Hiryo)   Training with the Punisher (Hiryo) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:13 am

Riamu sulked in the training area of the first division. He had met the girl of his dreams, and was forced to lie to her and leave her. If only he could reconcile with her, but no. He had broken a law and should be punished, until then he continued to train a ability of his he was close to perfecting. Coating ones self in spiritual energy to eliminate all possibility of sound. This was difficult, but it took his mind off of Miyu. He might get demoted, but doubted it. He was special, so he would most likely be put to do a horrible task. Maybe supervising the cleaning division in the sewers on site. That would be punishment for sure.
Back to top Go down
Hiyro Yuzuki

Hiyro Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Punisher (Hiryo)   Training with the Punisher (Hiryo) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:21 am

Training with the Punisher (Hiryo) Vlcsnap-2010-11-18-20h48m20s202-1 Training with the Punisher (Hiryo) Vlcsnap-2010-11-18-20h48m20s202-1 Training with the Punisher (Hiryo) Vlcsnap-2010-11-18-20h48m20s202-1 Training with the Punisher (Hiryo) Vlcsnap-2010-11-18-20h48m20s202-1
"A little birdie told me.....

Hiyro sighed as he headed down to the training grounds to train with one of his seated officers. Usually he would be happy to be going to train someone, but during this training, Hiyro was going to have to do something he hated doing. He received a report saying that Riamu had gone to the human world to see a human, which everyone knew was strictly forbidden. Usually Hiyro would just let him off with a warning, but this issue could not be handled lightly. He would have loved to play the good guy and just let him off, but in order for anyone to take him seriously as a Captain Commander, he would have to show them that he wasn't going to let this kind of behavior was not acceptable.

Putting on a serious face, he entered the training area, walking over to Riamu, stopping infront of him. "Riamu, good morning." he said in a stale voice. Right now he wasn't impressed with this man.
Back to top Go down
Riamu

Riamu

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Punisher (Hiryo)   Training with the Punisher (Hiryo) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:27 am

Riamu looked up to see his Captian, a depressed look on his face. More than the usul sadness that was plastered onto him. " I guess you heard then? My esteemed Captain... " He ran a hand through his hair, his green and yellow locks falling over his face, the colors opposite his eye colors. He had Mira Itami at his side and was wearing his custom, negative color scheme Kimono.
Back to top Go down
Hiyro Yuzuki

Hiyro Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Punisher (Hiryo)   Training with the Punisher (Hiryo) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:36 am

Training with the Punisher (Hiryo) Vlcsnap-2010-11-18-20h48m20s202-1 Training with the Punisher (Hiryo) Vlcsnap-2010-11-18-20h48m20s202-1 Training with the Punisher (Hiryo) Vlcsnap-2010-11-18-20h48m20s202-1 Training with the Punisher (Hiryo) Vlcsnap-2010-11-18-20h48m20s202-1
"A little birdie told me.....

Nodding, Hiyro looked up at his 3rd seated officer. "Yes, i did hear. And more then anything, I am disappointed to hear that someone from my own squad was the perpetrator on this matter. My third seat as well. He said, turning away from him. "I have only agreed to assist you with this training because I wish to use it as part of your punishment." He explained, looking back at him over his shoulder. "There will be more to your punishment, but for now, let's get started." He said, removing his Captain's Haori.
Back to top Go down
Riamu

Riamu

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Punisher (Hiryo)   Training with the Punisher (Hiryo) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:31 am

Riamu nodded, taking a stance of the average Hakudo and met eye's with Hiryo as Riamu slowly faded out of sight. " Invisibly. " Spirit energy formed around him. He spoke but no noise came out, " Silently. "

(sorry it took me so long)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Punisher (Hiryo)   Training with the Punisher (Hiryo) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training with the Punisher (Hiryo)
Page 1 of 1