Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Miyu

Miyu

Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:47 am

Miyu looked back down at Ryoku. "No!... Don't worry. Its oke... I was just... Thinking of something" she lied and giggled a little as he started to talk, trying to make her feel better. "Just rest a little or else we will still be here tomorrow" she smiled and tried to lift Ryoku up a little so he was sitting. Miyu had put an arm around his shoulder so he would not fall back to the ground again. She drifted of in her thoughts for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:37 am

Ryoku continued to smile up at Miyu, as she spoke. He closed his eyes again, and almost fell asleep, till Miyu lifted him into a sitting position, one of her arms draped over his shoulders, which seemed odd to him. He shut his eyes again, though he opened them almost instantly as he tried, and succeeded in standing. He smiled down at Miyu and shuffled over to his belongings. "Now about lunch, you were gonna show me somewhere? I'll pay." He said pulling out his wallet, stuffed his bills, and change. He smiled at Miyu, even though his body was straining just to stand, forced himself to carry his pack, and drag his guitar case along.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:08 am

Miyu blinked looking up at the now standing Ryoku. "O-oke" she answered and got on her feet. He must be really hungry. She began walking taking the lead again. She slow so Ryoku could keep up with her, since his body was out of energy. After not long she shopped before a small restaurant. It didn't look like much but the food there was really good. "This is a nice place" she said smiling a little and turning to face the boy.. If her had even followed her at least. Her mind was still thinking of the other side that was hiding deep within him. She hoped to never see it again because she was a little scared that next time she would not get out unharmed. That side of him seemed to not really like her.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:42 pm

When they arrived at the restaurant Ryoku was soaked in a cold sweat, haven used up so much energy to get there. He plopped himself down in the nearest empty table and lay his head on the cool wood. He was panting hard, and his gear was dropped next to him, making a rather loud thump as it hit the ground. He continued to lay there, tired as if he had run a marathon, twice, and shut his eyes, falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:28 am

Miyu sat down on the other side of the table and looked at Ryoku. she had a concerned look in her eyes. She put an hand on his cheek and felt it was really warm."ryo-kun are you oke....?" she asked once again. "maybe eating something will help you?" not knowing he was about to fall asleep. Miyu asked the waitress for something to eat and waited till the waitress would return with the food. Miyu noticed Ryoku was about to fall asleep and poked him on his head. "this is not really a place to sleep you know.. and i ordered some food for you" she told him and smiled a little of him lying there tired as hell. After some minuets the waitress had returned and put a plate of food and a glass water on the table.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:37 am

Ryoku didn't respond to anything Miyu said, until she mentioned ordering food. He shot upright, stomach growling agreement. He nodded weakly as the food was placed in front of him. He smiled at Miyu before digging in, not caring at all what it was, food was food, he wasn't picky. He downed the glass of water after he had finished and pulled out his wallet, getting out the needed money to pay for the meal. "Thank you for your help so far Miyu, now you wouldn't happen to be able to show me somewhere where I could take a nice long, couple hour, nap?" He asked, tossing some money on the table.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:57 am

Miyu smiled and put a finger on her chin thinking for a moment. "a nap..?" she asked looking blackly at Ryoku. "i could show you a hotel.. or you can come with me and take a nap at my house?...." she said and was a little surprised she had invited a stranger to her house. She did not know if it was a good idea to invite the boy. Since last time she had someone at her house she ended up heartbroken... Well there was turning back now with what she had said. She flashed a smile at Ryoku.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:15 am

Ryoku blinked at her generosity, and nodded. "I wouldn't mind taking a nap at your house, if you don't mind, it would save me a lot of money compared to renting a hotel room." He said, a small smile on his face, wondering if she had any secret motive for inviting him to her home. You better stay inside this time... His other half snickered. Don't worry bout me. I'll behave, for once. Ryoku sighed. "Good."
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:34 am

Miyu had kinda hoped Ryoku would chose for the hotel, oh well nothing to about it now. She let out a sigh she smile fading for a moment. "oke lets go." she said and began to walk, leading the way to her house. After not long Miyu stopped before a door, her house. Her hand reaching out to open the door but froze for a moment on the way. This looked so familiar... "uhmm... yeahh.. " she said out of nowhere and opened the door walking inside letting Ryoku follow her. "we have a guest room.. you can nap there. follow me" Miyu smiled a weak smile and walked upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:10 am

Ryoku followed Miyu silently, feeling an uncomfortable silence, and he felt... unwelcome. He was used to it, but until then he had not felt this coming from Miyu, she had seemed to welcome him, and his abnormalities. We've gone through this before kid, you can't trust anyone. Even people like her, she seemed nice and all, but deep down she can't stand you. She wants you gone. Ryoku couldn't step into her home. He had to fight back the urge to run, to run and leave, without ever looking back.

"I-I'm sorry for the inconvenience of you bringing me all the way here, b-but I can't s-stay. I'm s-sorry." He stuttered, as he turned and walked off, his eyes blurry with the tears he won't shed. He took a shaky breath and went off to find himself a hotel to stay at. He stopped again staring at the ground, just once wishing that he was accepted, wishing that he wasn't always the outcast, that he wouldn't have to keep traveling for the rest of his life.

Kid your going soft on me, you know your meant to be alone. Ryoku grabbed at his head, his belongings tossed aside. GET OUT OF MY HEAD! YOUR THE REASON I NEVER FIT IN! It's always been you, you caused everything bad that has ever happened to me. Well It's my body, I was here first, now LEAVE! A dark chuckled rumbled through Ryoku's mind. I've been here since the day you were born you brat. So don't blame me for all your problems, I only did want you deep down wanted, you wanted freedom, so I gave it to you. Don't tell me you never wondered why they chased you out of town?

Ryoku couldn't believe what he was hearing. The hell are you talking about? Your a fool, the old couple that took us in remember them? Of course I do, they were murdered before I was chased out. Ryoku's other side laughed again. You really are an idiot, you killed them. You used your powers, and ended their wretched lives.

Ryoku fell to the ground, in the fetal position, eyes wide, as the memories flooded back. He remembered it now, killing them, killing the man with in the bar, and every other reason he was chased out of places. It was all his fault. NO! It was you, it had to be... I AM YOU!!! Everything I do you do, compreda? Ryoku cried into the silent evening street, letting years worth of built up sorrow out, in a matter of minutes. It left him feeling hollow inside, like someone had scooped out his insides and put them on display for the whole world to see. He did not know how long he stayed there, but it was long enough for it to have gotten dark, and by that time he had lost all will to continue, his goal of surviving, gone, lost.

Ryoku just lay there, his pack and guitar case laying next to him, as he stared unseeingly out into the night.

Last edited by Ryoku Sozu on Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:01 am

Miyu just stood there watching the boy leave. She did not follow him. She was shocked that he just walked off like that. Had she done something wrong? He seemed sad. It was always this house..... Everyone left her as soon as they stepped inside. When Miyu finally snapped out of her thoughts she ran outside. She had been standing there for really long. The night had already showed up and the stars where out shining over the town. She had to find Ryoku. She didn't want him to be sad. She kept running and running looking for the boy.

Then she saw him. He was lying on the ground looking lost and his eyes filled with sadness. "Ryoku!" She called out to him and walked to his side sitting on the ground next to him. "Why did you walk off like that? And what did you mean by that you can't stay here? If its about your bad side, please stay...." She went silence for a moment and stared at the boy's face.

Miyu always wanted to help others. Ryoku seemed like he needed help and so she did all she could do to make this boy feel better. "Don't leave please... I don't hate you and I'm not afraid of being around you, even if you have a monster inside of you. I don't care. No one is perfect.... I want to help you. Trust me.... Please. Let's tame that beast inside of you." She told him and smiled warmly at him.

She knew the bad side of him could be listening to all she had said but she wanted to risk it. Maybe he would get angry of it... Maybe not. Miyu's only goal now was helping Ryoku. Even if it would hurt her. She did not mind facing the beast again. Then she could show him that she was not gonna run off like a scared chicken.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:28 pm

Ryoku just lay where he was as Miyu approached. He felt so empty, everything he had ever known, all those that had ever tried to get close to him had died, and he had killed them, all of them. He stared out, straight at Miyu, and realized that she was there, heard her voice. The sound of Miyu's voice broke through his sorrow, and he actual listened to her, past his own selfish despair, he heard her, and he knew right then, that he had finally found someone who had truly accepted him.

He blinked back his tears and sat up, a small smile adorning his features. "Thank you, for accepting me." He mumbled, not answering any of her questions, unable to bring himself to talk too much, for he still felt the raw sorrow of knowing it was his fault that everyone had ended up dead because of him. He knew that because of this he should keep Miyu away from him, but he couldn't push away the one person who accepted him.

He stood up and gathered his things, still unable to speak, still unable to decide what to do, get a hotel or stay at Miyu's house. He just stared at the ground, letting Miyu decide for him.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:24 pm

Miyu still had a warm small on her face. So it was right what she had been thinking that he was like that because of his other side. Looking at this boy made her feel that she really had to help him and take care of the loneliness he was holding. Miyu looked at the sky, it was really dark. She stood up and graped Ryoku by his arm. "lets go, you must be cold and sleepy" she said not even asking of he wanted to come with her, she just made him come with her. She dragged Ryoku with her. When at her home she took him inside once again but this time it was different. She ignored the feeling she had for taking people at her home. Trying to just forget it. Besides not everyone was the same.. at least that was what she hoped.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:32 pm

Ryoku felt Miyu's hand on his arm, heard her speak and then was dragged with her back to her house. He smiled meekly as they entered, following her around. "I'm really sorry for everything that's happened. I really am." He said looking Miyu straight in the eyes. He sighed once and smiled lightly, trying to be cheerful, which was hard right now for Ryoku to do.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:02 pm

When the two of them where inside Miyu let go of Ryoku his arm. She looked at him a little confused. "e.. everything that's happened? don't worry about it. you haven't done anything wrong.... don't apologize for something that has not happened." she told him and walked into the living room. She plopped on the sofa and sighed. Miyu was quite tired herself from all the running she did while finding Ryoku. "just do as if your home" She looked at Ryoku wondering what he was gonna do and if he would stay this time.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:15 pm

Ryoku placed his things carefully next to the door, makin sure not to break anything in Miyu's house. He walked into the living room where Miyu had gone and stood, looking quite out of place. Having never truly had a place to call home he didn't really know how he was supposed to act, what he was supposed to do. At hotels he just laid in bed, but here felt different. He decided to sit in an armchair and smiled lightly at Miyu. as soon as he sat down fully his head drooped, and his eyes shut, practically asleep already.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:40 pm

Miyu giggled a little when she saw the falling asleep Ryoku. She stood up from the sofa and disappeared out of the room to come back not long after with a blanket in her hands. She put the blanket over Ryoku's sleeping body, making sure she did not wake him. Miyu sat back on the sofa and watched Ryoku sleep. She was not sure if she should sleep herself. Afraid to find him gone when she would wake up. Sleeping was something Miyu didn't like anymore. She only did it if she really could not stay awake anymore. Miyu stayed up all night not looking away from the boy.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:53 pm

Ryoku had not been fully asleep when Miyu had put the blanket over him and he smiled slightly, before fully falling asleep. Even in sleep he felt Miyu's eyes on him, and it caused his dreams to be full of staring, sightless eyes of those he had killed. He awoke randomly eyes wide, panting, drenched in a cold sweat. He stared down at his hands and tried to control his breathing. He looked up at Miyu and realized she had been watching him sleep, making him feel oddly uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:14 pm

When Ryoku opened his eyes Miyu quickly looked away from him hoping he had not see her starring. When she looked back she saw something was not right. He seemed to have had a bad dream. Maybe his bad side was bugging him again. She was actually waiting for that side to come out again. He hadn't complained about her still being around Ryoku and the first time he did complain by trying to attack her. "are you oke?" she asked really soft. She didn't move from her place not sure what she should do.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:21 pm

Ryoku nodded slightly. "I'm fine now, it was just a bad dream." He stretched, already feeling much better, his sorrow having vanished. He was now trying to figure out a proper way to thank Miyu for her hospitality. "Could I buy you breakfast or something? i need to repay your kindness somehow." He said, a smile tugging at his features, his cheeks slightly ringed with red.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:55 pm

Miyu giggled "that would be nice" she answered brushing some hair out of her face and smiled. How could someone so nice have a total killer inside. She yawned a little and stood up. Under her eyes where large bags been seen from the lack of sleep. She graped a jacked and walked to the door not saying a word.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:54 am

Ryoku checked to make sure he had his wallet, he didn't want to make her pay for the meal he was suppose to buy for her. He jerked his chin at his stuff. "You mind if I leave that here for now, come back after and get it, move it to the hotel I'll be staying at for the next little while." He asked Miyu, glancing from his pack to her, and back.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:27 am

Miyu blinked at Ryoku having a look on her face like she was confused then smiling a little "Sure...... You don't have to leave to hotel" saying the last part extremely soft and walked to the door. "You coming?" She asked with a smile and opened the door. As she had opened the door the sun shone inside. She shielded her eyes with her hand from the sun for a little time to get her eyes used to the light. It was a beautiful day and the sun was warming up the world.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:54 am

Ryoku heard her statement and his brow creased. "Your willing to let me stay here, after all the trouble I've caused?" He asked as he followed her out the door. He tightened his scarf and shaded his eyes momentarily from the light. He smirked up at the sky, remembering the moment he had become a traveler, the sun aways reminded him of better times.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:21 am

Miyu stopped. She was getting a little irritated now. Not only from what Ryoku had said but also because she was really sleepy and was always grumpy on mornings. "Stop thinking that your doing everything wrong! You haven't couched any trouble." Sounding a little angry. Miyu slapped a hand on her fore head. Shocked of the sudden outburst she had. "Sorry I mean.... You can stay if you want. I don't mind" she said a lot calmer that before letting out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next