Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) Empty
PostSubject: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:58 pm

Ryoku sighed as he stepped off of the plane, giving an irritated glance at the stewardess as he stepped down the steps. He slung his back pack over his shoulder, holding his guitar case in his left hand. He sighed again as he brushed one of his bangs out of his face, the white hair being blow by the slight chilly breeze. He smirked up at the slightly overcast sky as he walked along the tarmac.

He cracked his left shoulder as he went, whistling a little tune under his breath, trying to find someplace to get a bite to eat, seeing as how horrible airplane food is when your not in first class, which he never could afford. He pat his stomach as he heard it rumble, and rolled his eyes. He unslung his backpack and pulled out the last bag of chips he had, and he frowned. First lunch, then supply shopping. He thought to himself.

He re-zipped his pack throwing it onto his shoulder and continued walking down the side of the road, with a now open bag of ketchup chips dangling from his left hand. He popped one into his mouth, making a satisfying crunch. He strolled down the street, keeping an eye open for a restaurant, supply store, or a place that was looking for employee's, as he was running low on money.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:21 pm

Miyu was walking trough the empty streets. There weren't much people outside and it looked like it was going to rain soon. Miyu had just visit a friend and was making her way home hoping she would made it before it would start to rain. She brushed some of her long hair out her face, it was loosely hanging over her shoulders. She had forgotten to grab her jacked before she left from her home, because she was in a hurry. Miyu was wearing a cute white top with a vest over it and a short skirt with some boots. Sudenly she heard a sound. As she looked what the sound was she saw it was a bird who seemed to be wounded on its wings. Miyu walked to the bird piking it up gently. She looked around and saw no was around. She put a hand over the bird as a white light tarted to come from her hand. After some minuted she moved the hand away and trow the bird up in the air. The small bird flew away quickly. A smile appeared on her face as she saw the bird fly away.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:31 pm

Ryoku continued to walk down the street, reaching a corner and turning. He paused as he turned and saw a girl, a little older than himself, holding a bird. Not very strange, but the strange part was the white light coming from her hand. Ryoku stared intently at it, and his brow creased, trying to figure out what it was.

As the bird was released and flew away Ryoku continued towards the girl, calling out to her. "Excuse me, Miss, who are you, and what was that light I saw coming from your hands?" He asked, running across the street to her.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:49 pm

Miyu blinked and saw a boy running towards her asking what the light was. Her eyes got wide looking shocked. Oh noo! he had seen it. She tried to think of an excuse but didn't no any good ones. 'it was nothing! i don't know what your talking about." she said with a small tint of panic in her voice. When she looked at the boy she saw he had strange hair. half of it was black and the other half was white. She had never seen him around, maybe he was new in the town. "what with your hair?......" she softly asked. She didn't want to be rude but before she realized that it was not a good idea to ask it had already come out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:59 pm

Ryoku blinked as the girl denied knowing about the white light. He shrugged, it was possible he had imagined it, he was hungry, so he might just be hallucinating. He noticed her looking at his hair, and he smirked as she asked about it. "Oh it's nothing, just the way it grew in. It's always been that colour." He shrugged again, scratching his head with his free hand. He put down the guitar case and brushed both hands through it, mixing up the black with the white, ruining the Yin-yang look he had had. You know as well as I do what your hair symbolizes, as well as your eyes fool, they symbolize you, and me. Ryoku's other half laughed in the back of his mind and Ryoku sighed, looking slightly annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:14 pm

"o.. oh.. t.. thats amazing" Miyu said with a smile giggling a little. 'Are you new here? i have never seen you" She asked having a curious expression on her face. "My name is Miyu, nice to meet you" She introduced her self looking at the boy and played a little with her hair. She noticed his eyes where also a different color from each other. Wondering how it got like that. He said it was normal but Miyu didn't really believe him.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:21 pm

Ryoku shrugged. "It's not that amazing." He said, showing that his hair was of little importance. "Ya actually, I just got off my plane about five minutes ago or so." He said, a polite smile on his face. He heard her introduce herself and he did the same. "Nice to meet you Miyu, my name's Ryoku, but you can call me Ryo." He replied, his polite smile still in place.

Move your ass kid, we don't have all day. Stop playing with her and let's go! "Oh shut up would you! It's not gonna kill us to talk for a little." He yelled in his mind, effectively silencing his other side, for now.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:39 pm

Miyu blinked, he must have come from far away. "you just got of the plane? than you must have come from far. where did you come from? and why are you here?" she asked a lot of questions. For a moment she clapped a hand over her mouth blushing a little. Looking shyly at the boy named Ryoku. She didn't mean to ask him so much, she was just wanted to know more about him.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:46 pm

Ryoku chuckled slightly, Miyu sure asked a lot of questions. "I think I come from somewhere in America, but I don't know for sure. I'm just a traveler, going wherever I feel like going, so I stopped by here. I probably won't be here for too long though, as I do intend on continuing my travels." He replied, a small smile still playing about his face. Of course you intend to keep moving, your not accepted anywhere. He looked down at the ground after he heard this and frowned. "I know." He whispered, barely audibly.

He looked back up at Miyu and was about to ask her something when his stomach rudely interrupted him, letting out a long loud growl. He blushed ever so slightly. "Sorry bout that, he get's rude when he's not fed." He said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:05 pm

So he was a traveler... That made Miyu sing softly. She tough she had met someone new who become friends with maybe. Since he seemed nice. When he said i know out of nothing she could only wonder why he had said that. As his stomach started to growl she laughed a little. "Well yo should feed it then.. if you want i can show you some nice places to eat?" she said so Ryoku and smilled.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:30 pm

Ryoku nodded eagerly as she volunteered to show him somewhere good to eat. "That would be awesome." He said as he picked up his guitar case again, stowing away his chips for later. He motioned for Miyu to lead on. "I'll follow you then, lead on milady." He said, bowing slightly.

You didn't.... That's it I'm taking over the body, she has to go! Ryoku stopped dead in his tracks and his eyes bulged open, as in his head his two sides were fighting for dominance. "Go... No, you die here!" ryoku's eyes were full of sorrow for a few seconds. "MIYU!RUN!" He said with the last of his resolve, as his darker side took over, and he dropped.

When he stood once more he had a sinister smirk on his face, the guitar and backpack laying on the ground next to him. He chuckled a little, his voice sounding deeper, and more raspy. He licked his lips and walked over to Miyu. "I'm sorry my dear, but you absolutely have to go, nothing personal. I promise that this won't hurt a bit." He reached out a hand and laid it on her cheek, and smirked again.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:59 pm

Miyu stopped walking and looked at Ryoku. Something was wrong with him... He didn't seem to be himself anymore. "are you... oke?" she asked and sounded a little scared. He told her to run but miyu ignored it. As he walked over to her she just kept standing on her place. She stared blankly at the boy and waited for what was going to come.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:09 am

Ryoku's hand drew away from Miyu's face, and a dagger popped into his mind, an intricate dagger, beautiful ivory hilt, deep red blade, jewels set into the hilt, a blade that was two and a half inches long. He then reached out and the blade became real, and he grasped it. He held it to her throat, not making any form of contact, but he smirked and licked his lips again.

He pulled the blade diagonally away, and aimed it at her heart, thrusting it forward. "GO IN PEACE!!!" He shouted in his altered voice, as inside Ryoku fought to gain control, and managed to make him miss, the blade passing under her arm harmlessly.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:36 am

Miyu did not move and was not scared. She believed that there was still good in Ryoku somewhere deepwithm him. 'What are you planning by doing that..... Ryoku" She asked somewhat irritated. Pushing him backwards with one hand. So he could use special powers... Maybe that was also why his hair and eyes where those colors.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:46 am

Ryoku looked at his hand, the evil side of him not grasping what had happened. Ryoku pushed forward, and drop the dagger, and fell to his knees. the real him taking back his body. "You should have run...." He said before he blacked out, neither side of him taking control, just floating into the black oblivion. He didn't know how long it would last this time, last time it had been a couple minutes, time before that a couple days. Worst had been about a month, and he didn't want to be like this that long again, the silence was insufferable.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:06 am

Ryoku blacked out and that shocked Miyu a little. "ryo-kun! wake up!" she said sitting next to him on her knees. She poked him a little to see if he was still alive. "Ryo-kun?..." She panicked a little. What now? There was now way she could carry him away from here and letting him here in the middle of the streets was not a good option to. Miyu sighed and let Ryoku's head rest in her lap brushing a finger over the tatoo's under his eyes. She hoped he would wake up soon.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:16 am

Ryoku could faintly hear Miyu calling out to him, but he couldn't make out the words. He couldn't feel her poking him, but he knew it was happening, it was odd, his senses didn't quite work, but he still knew everything that occurred to them. That's how he knew that he now had his head laying in Miyu's lap, and that she was brushing a hand over his tattoos. He slowly felt himself coming back to himself and he inwardly sighed, as his eyes opened and he gulped for air, tears streaming from his eyes. His head shot forward, then fell slowly backwards as he panted. Thank god, only a couple seconds that time.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:44 am

Miyu just stayed into her sitting position. 'Ryo-kun?' she called him once again. Then his eyes opened trying to breath. She saw tears coming from his eyes. She brushed the tears from his face. 'calm down... please... ' she said with a soft voice. She hoped Ryo was back to how he was like when she met him. Maybe that bad side was the real him.. She hoped not.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:58 am

Ryoku finally caught his breath, and shut his eyes momentarily. He rubbed his forehead and groaned. He opened his eyes and looked up at Miyu. He felt her brushing away the tears he hadn't realized were flowing and he stopped crying, though he was unable to sit up. He heard her words and managed a faint smile. "I'm sorry you had to see that. I hope I didn't hurt you." He said, expressing actual concern, for once, he usually didn't express any real emotions to people, for he didn't fully trust anyone. You don't belong here, or anywhere! He heard his other half shout from deep within his mind, which he then sealed him in, blocking him out with various thoughts, feelings and memories.

Ryoku had no strength left in his body and just lay where he was, and his eyes caught sight of the dagger, and he shivered. "So, you've seen my.... abnormality, my uniqueness, my strange ability." He said, once again looking up at Miyu.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:23 am

Miyu smiled "i am totally fine, what about you?" he was back to normal again. His head was still lying on Miyu her lap."yeah i have seen it... and you have seen mine... so don't worry about it..." She said grinning. "soo... tell me.. what was that? you looked like you changed into someone else... i hope you don't do it again. it wasn't really funny." She said looking down to Ryoku.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:42 am

Ryoku chuckled. "I've been better." He managed, his eyes drifting closed again. Ryoku listened to Miyu's words, nearly falling asleep, thats how much energy he had used in order to fight himself off. He forced his eyes open as Miyu asked about his other side. "That is me, my worse half, my evil that lurks within, my personal devil. Most of the time I can contain him, though there are times, like now, that he breaks free, and takes over the body. It's a painful process, and it leaves me absolutely drained. Usually for a lot longer I will be passed out, but since he only had the body for such a short amount of time I was able to wake up fairly quickly. Trust me when I say I don't want to do that again, I could have seriously hurt you. Why didn't you run?" He asked, his eyes full of concern, searching over her face.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:01 am

Miyu blinked for a moment thinking of what Ryoku said. "well.. because... i don't know.. and i could not have left you here alone on the ground, right?" Smiling a little. "besides its not like i can't protect myself." Saying that part softer. Miyu patted Ryoku's his head 'can you stand?' she asked hoping he was doing alright. She didn't like to see people hurt. "try to fight it. its your body." She told him. She knew he already tried to but still..
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:10 am

Ryoku sighed. "It would have been better if you had run and left me here." He heard her say the next quieter part, but decided not to mention it, considering she seemed like she didn't want to talk about it. When she asked him if he could stand he shook his head. "I don't have enough strength left. I need to rest. But don't worry he's contained, for now." He said as he again let his eyes drift shut, staring at the inside of his eyelids.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:27 am

Miyu kept quiet looking away from Ryoku. He would have been better is she had left. That kind of hurt her. Now she felt like running away from him. She knew he didn't mean it in the way she was thinking but could not get his word out of her head. She moved her hand away from his face. should she leave him alone? Many questions ran trough her head. Ryoku had closed his eyes saying that he was to tired to stand. Leaving Miyu with no choose but sit and wait till he would leave out of her lap. She sighed and had a look on her face like she did not like this at all.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:44 am

Ryoku opened his eyes and noticed that Miyu looked uncomfortable, like he had insulted her somehow. He rethought his words and cursed lightly. "That came out wrong, I meant it would have been better for you, you wouldn't have been stuck here with me, while I lay passed out almost on your lap." He said, hopefully making things better, he smiled up at her, hoping that would help. "I didn't mean I don't want you around, and I'm sorry if you thought that was what I was saying." He tried to lift himself into a sitting position, but was unable to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next