Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:59 am

Ryoku recoiled from Miyu's sudden outburst. He blinked several times before smiling. "Alright, alright. I guess I'll stay. I have no reason to turn down your generous offer." He said his smile still intact. "Come on, let's go get that breakfast I promised. Pick your favourite place to eat, my treat." He said walking along, waiting for Miyu to take the lead.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:37 am

Miyu smiled at Ryoku. Finally he understood he did not have to leave. She started to walk looking around and thinking where they should eat. "This looks nice" she softly said looking at Ryoku if he was oke with going inside there. She gapped Ryoku's hand taking him inside with her and walked to some empty seats.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:23 pm

Ryoku looked at the place Miyu mentioned and nodded his head, smiling as she dragged him towards the place. He sat down next to Miyu and looked over the menu, not too hungry himself, though Miyu looked as if she either needed some food, or some serious sleep. He waited for her to be ready before calling over someone to take their order. He let Miyu go first, being the gentleman he is.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:58 pm

Miyu also looked at the menu thinking of what she was gonna get. Peaking at Ryoku to look what he was doing. Waiting till a waitress would come to take their order Miyu just sat in silence. "so.. do you like the town so far?" she asked trying to make a conversation. Then a waitress finally came to take their order. She order some pancakes because she loved that, also ordering something to drink. Maybe pancakes where not really something to eat in the morning but she did not care. When miyu had said her order she looked at Ryoku waiting for him to say his order.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:10 am

Ryoku nodded to Miyu as the waitress approached. "It seems like a nice place, a good stop over between some of the larger cities nearby." He said, his trained travelers eye giving the street a quick run over. He smiled at the waitress and ordered a large plate of pancakes, an omelette, and some home fries. He turned to Miyu again and stifled a slight chuckle. "you could have had more you know, I am paying. Take advantage of me, and my generosity."
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:29 pm

It was just a stop eh.. She looked at Ryoku smiling at him and waving her hands a little "no, no i have enough. i'm not a really big eater."she said and let out a little laugh. "thanks anyway" looking at the waitress who came back with their orders. She placed it on the table and left again. Miyu her stomach let out a growling sound making Miyu blush." woops.. i'm hungry i guess.." She said and started to eat her pancake. This was so good! it had been a long time ago since she had eaten something like this. She looked a Ryoku for a moment to see if he was enjoying his food.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:35 pm

Ryoku smiled at Miyu and shrugged. As the waitress deposited their food Ryoku smacked himself lightly on the forehead. He called the waitress back. "Could you add an order of bacon on to that? Thanks." She nodded politely to him and walked off towards the kitchen area. Ryoku turned to Miyu and smiled. "Enjoying your food?" He asked, popping a few home fries into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:28 pm

Miyu Smiled a wide smile "yeah its really delicious! how about yours?" She asked and looked at what Ryoku had ordered. Then she quickly stole a fries and ate it. When it was gone she stuck out her tongue at the black/white haired boy, giggle a bit. "thanks for the food" Smiling at Ryoku and bowing her head a little.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:33 pm

Ryoku nodded in agreement, his mouth full. He swallowed and quickly ate half a pancake, before Miyu stole a fry. He glared at her while smiling, and shook his head. "You deserve more, after everything you've done for me." He said and shrugged, as the waitress came back with his bacon. He smiled and thanked her before taking the plate, and devouring three strips instantly, along with a bit of his omelette. He was enjoying his breakfast throughly. "Did you even sleep last night? Because when I woke up you were staring at me." he said, before eating another fork full of egg.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:52 pm

Miyu began to laugh nervously. She had been starring at him almost the whole night. Why did he bring this up. "did i?" She asked in a way as if she didn't know but the nervous laugh gave it all away. "i did not really sleep... hehe... i was to awake to fall asleep" She told him and went to look out of the window. "so what did you dream of?" Still looking at the window she tried to switch the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:04 am

Ryoku noted her nervous laugh and knew that she had been staring at him the whole night. She asked him what he had dreamed of and shivered. "Let's not ruin a good morning with such distasteful speech." He said as he finished off one of his pancakes. He swallowed and pointed his fork at her. "So Miyu, what do you do around here. Work, school, just slack off and do nothing all day?" he asked out of the blue, just trying to keep up a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:24 am

It really must have been a bad dream Miyu thought when she saw him shivered and quickly change the subject. She took a bite of the pancake and blinked looking at the fork that was suddenly pointing at her. "well i go to school... but i have vacation now. i also work in a flower shop." she told and smiled while she said the last part. She loved flowers. They where so pretty and smelled nice, well... most of them smelled nice. "and you only travel right? you mush have seen a lot of the world? i wish i could travel around. it seems wonderful to visit all different kind of places." Still smiling as she talked.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:51 am

Ryoku nodded as she spoke about what she did during the day. He thought about what school would be like, never having gone himself. "what's school like anyway?" He nodded again when she asked abut his traveling. "Ya travel, thats about all I do. Well except for the odd job here and there for some money. The life of a traveler isn't as glamorous as you may think, some of the places I've had to stay at were not the most.... respectable of places." He said, before finishing off his food. He was silent a moment, before he asked the question he had been thinking about for a little while now. "Do you have a boyfriend... or any relatives, or anyone close to you?" He asked, his eyes averted from her face.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:16 am

Miyu turned to face Ryoku. did he never go to school? " well... school is a really boring place. But its also nice. Seeing your friends and stuff" She told and smiled a little. When she heard the word boyfriend her smile dropped. What should she say. She did not want to talk about it. "i.." She looked kinda lost feeling like she was breaking inside. "don'thaveone." she said really fast and let out a sigh. That must have sound weird. "what about you?" She said in her normal tone.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:46 am

Ryoku nodded, never having any friends. Ryoku realized that he had seemed to hit a nerve with his question about a boyfriend. When the question returned to him he broke out into a grin. "I travel, do you really think I have time for any form of a relationship?" He joked.
Back to top Go down
Katsu

Katsu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:01 am

Woops +_+
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:23 am

[Occ; ^That was stupid xD *kicks katsu away*]

Miyu laughed a little as Ryoku said that but than turned serious again. "You don't want end up alone right? And your visiting so many places don't you ever meet nice people? Why aren't you staying on one place?" She said and reliced she had still not finished her pancakes. And Ryoku was already done with his food and he had more then her. She began to ate the last piece of it till nothing was left.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:53 am

Ryoku nodded. "No one wants to end up alone. I meet some nice people, I met you right? And I've thought about staying in one place, but never found the right place." He shrugged and leaned back in his seat. He watched Miyu eat.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 3:17 am

Miyu had finished the pancake and also sat back in her seat smiling at the complement. He thought she was nice. That meant a lot to Miyu. Whe began to wonder why Ryo had never found the right place to stay. "You really have trouble with that other side of you, don't you?" She asked looking at him. Maybe it was not the right thing to talk about but there was no turning back now.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:32 am

Ryoku nodded. "It's part of the reason I never stay in one place for too long, I usually end up causing some kind of trouble. Even if it is my other side, it's still me causing all sorts of problems." He said, looking down at the table, his thoughts elsewhere. He was thinking back to all the eyes he had seen in his dream and he sighed, eyes heavy with sadness, and he lay his head in his arms on the table, trying not to sob.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:09 am

Miyu blinked when she saw Ryoku hide his face in his arm. At first she didn't know what to do but she put a hand on his back an patted Ryoku softly. "I'm sorry for bringing this up." She whispered. Miyu pulled Ryo up making him face her and embraced him in a hug. She didn't want him to feel bad for what happened in the past. She did not pull away from the hug. She wanted him to know that she was here for him. "Don't be sad please. I like your smile better" she said.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:06 pm

Ryoku Felt Miyu's hand on his back and he moved his head slightly, before she pulled him into a hug. He buried his face into the crook of her neck and shoulder, and held her close to him. He didn't move, nor let go. He showed signs of crying, as he was shaking uncontrollably, but no tears fell from his eyes. He stood there for a long time, how long exactly he is unsure.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:02 pm

Miyu patted Ryoku on his back letting him calm down. They had been like that for a long time. "Ryo-kun do you feel a little better?" trying to pull away from his grip a little. "we should leave... they are almost closing" she said as she had pulled away from him. She put a hand on his cheek bone to make him look at her. She looked at his face and smiled a little. There where no tears be seen on his face so he must feel a little better or he did not cry at all. Miyu found it cute Ryoku showed how he felt. Most boys always tried to look like they did not feel any pain. But this white and black haired boy was different.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:23 pm

Ryoku let Miyu pull away, and nodded at her statements. He inhaled shakily and took her hand, slowly lowering it from his face, smiling. Ryoku brought her face closer to his and smiled brighter. "Thank you." He whispered, nearly touching his lips to hers. He kept her here for a little, before letting her go and pulling her towards the exit gently.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:25 am

Miyu blinked as she shivered a little of Ryoku's action.. Then walked after him to the exit. "soo... what now?" she asked smiling. Looking around to see where they where going. They really had been long in there, it already had became dark. Stars shining their light over the town. And a full moon could be seen high above in the sky. Miyu stared at the sky while they walked. She had seen this sky so much but tonight it was so clear. There where no clouds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next