Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:51 am

Ryoku looked around and his eyes widened. He pointed into the darkness his mouth moving but no sound coming out. Finally he cleared his throat and was able to speak. "Wasn't it morning when we went in there? Have we been in there all day without noticing or did I sleep loner than I thought?" He asked Miyu, an worried look on his face. His brow creased as he thought, trying to remember the whole day which had somehow slipped past without him knowing.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:51 pm

Miyu blinked standing still and looked at Ryoku as she started to laugh a little. "i have no idea... guess we stayed in there whole day....." she said having a confused look on her face. Time had flied suddenly. it felt like only a few minutes had past but it was a whole day that had gone by.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:56 pm

Ryoku shook his head and sighed. "We should probably start heading back to your place, it's quite dark out." He said as he looked over at Miyu and smiled lightly. He walked closer to her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Come one, let's go." He said, his smile slightly larger.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:44 pm

Miyu walked back to her house together with Ryoku. Then stood still for a moment and looked at the sky. "Wait.... come with me! i'm sure you will like it" she said and took Ryoku's hand and started to run, pulling him after her. A smile was on her face. They ran out of the town to a place with a lot sakura tree's. How farther they got the more dark it became. There where no lights to light their way. The stars where so much brighter on this place. Miyu loved this place. She always gone here when she was going to train her powers.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:52 pm

Ryoku was pulled after Miyu as she ran out of town. Ryoku wondered where she was taking him, and why. He sllowed her to pull him all the way to a place that was full of Sakura trees. He looked around and smiled, the light of the stars brightening up the flowers beautifully, not to mention Miyu as well. He stared at her, mouth slightly agape. "Wow, you sure are beautiful, I mean this place is beautiful." He said as a slight redness came over his face.

He gestured at their surroundings."So why did you bring me here?"
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:09 am

Miyu blinked a little at what Ryoku said. She decided to ignore it as he seemed to mean that the place was beautiful. "well i come here a lot. i really love this place." She said and let go of Ryoku's hand. She started to walk and looked behind her to see if Ryoku was following her. She smile on her face had still not disappeared. She walked towards bush disappearing in it. "ryo-kun follow me" she said and had stopped walking looking at the beautiful sight before her. Behind the bush you could see the whole town. Little lights shining in this dark night, matching the stars above in the sky. Miyu did not feel like going home right now. She was really tired but she did not want to stay up another night watching Ryoku. She knew he would not do what Riamu did but there was still something inside her that told her everyone was like that.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:33 am

Ryoku nodded and followed Miyu when she walked through the bushes. His eyes widened as he looked out over the whole town, and he was throughly impressed. "Wow, that almost compares to you, but not quite." Ryoku mumbled looking over at Miyu, smiling softly. He had never spoken to anyone like this, and was surprised that his other half hadn't spoken up yet. Don't worry, I've already given up on you kid. You can go about being all happy if you want to. Just don't forget, this is my body too, so I will want to come out sometimes. Ryoku sighed lightly and rolled his eyes, but otherwise didn't resond.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:03 am

Miyu sat down on the ground and looked up a little confused at Ryoku. "wh.. what do you mean?" she asked as she did not really get what he had said. Her eyes sparkling a little in the dark night.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:34 am

Ryoku sat down next to Miyu, smiling slightly. "I mean that your more beautiful than the city is. Much more." He said looking at Miyu. He couldn't take his eyes off of her face, even had he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:02 am

Miyu blushed as she heard Ryoku's words. "Uh.. Thank.. You.." She said really soft and looked at the ground. She did not know what to say or how to react and she had not expect such words from the white and black haired boy. She felt really nervous knowing that Ryoku was sitting next to her. Her face was hidden behind her hair.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:08 am

Ryoku stared at his feet now, suddenly unsure about what he had done. "Your welcome, all I said was the truth." He said gulping down the growing lump in his throat. He moved a little closer to Miyu, and gently laid a hand on her leg. He smiled at her and tried not to shiver with nervousness. He had never been this forward with a girl before.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:30 am

Miyu smiled behind the hair that was hiding her face. There was a deep red blush on her cheeks. Miyu felt that ryoku was really nervous. She then saw a hand being placed on her leg making her shiver a little. Tears weld up in her eyes but did not fall. She did not want to cry and she did not want to give Ryoku a bad feeling. She was not ready for this yet. Her heart was still to broken to move on. She put one of her hands on the hand of Ryoku that was on her leg. Just to let hem know he did not have to move away as she did not want to break Ryoku even more than he already was.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:57 am

Ryoku's other side was trying to focre his way out, trying to take over the body, but Ryoku didn't even need to try to keep him suppressed. Just being in this moment was enough, he could hear his other half raging and yelling within his mind, but he couldn't make out what it was that he was saying. Ryoku smiled at Miyu, before he noticed her eyes were filling up with tears. He frowned, and wondered what was wrong, his mental barrier breaking and his other side taking over. He chuckled at Miyu and shook his head, bending close to her face.

"Remember me?" he asked, a wicked smirk on his face. he leaned in and had his face so close to hers. "Don't worry I won't hurt you, only do what he was too afraid to do." He gave her a second to ponder that before he leaned in even more and kissed her, an evil smirk playing about his mouth as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:05 am

Miyu's eyes wide as she was to shocked to move. What did he mean? This must be his other side. But why did he kiss her. She felt him smirk in the kiss. Tears fell down her face feeling like breaking apart. First she did not move and let him kiss her but after a few minuets she pushed him away. "No, I can't" she said. Feeling scared of what his reaction would be. She did not want to hurt Ryoku's feelings and she liked him a lot but, but not in that way. Miyu had to get over Riamu first before she could move on and love someone again. "I'm sorry" she cried and wondered what he would do. Maybe he didn't ever want to see her again after this.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:30 am

Ryoku fought with his other side, trying to gain dominance of the body again, and he was losing. His other side smirked at Miyu. "Yes you can, or are you afraid you might like it?" He asked, a cruel smirk on his face. LEAVE HER ALONE! Ryoku shouted within his own mind. It's not like you ever stood a chance with her anyways, Boy. Ryoku couldn't overcome his rage, which is what prevented him from taking back control of the body.

Ryoku cupped Miyu's face in his hand and held her there, his other side still in control, still smirking. Ryoku knew what he planned on doing, and he knew Miyu wouldn't be able to take it. He pushed with all his mental might and managed to take control again, his eyes suddenly widening. His breath came in as pants. He removed his hand and moved away from Miyu.

"I-I need to go, I don't want to hurt you anymore than I already have." He said, as e slowly crawled away, forcing himself to keep moving.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:34 am

Ryoku was much stronger than Miyu and she could not fight him. She gave her self over, not protesting anymore. But then the good side of Ryoku took over his body again. He crawled away as he was fighting his bad side. Miyu blinked away the tears looking at Ryoku. She got up brushing the tears out of her face. "Ryo-kun" she whispered. She walked closer to him standing before him and got down to the ground. "Don't leave" she said really soft and pulled him into a hug, burying her face into his chest. "Please don't leave" she whispered. She knew he was still not oke but she did not care. Miyu did not want to lose someone else.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:05 am

Ryoku was shocked, he did not at all understand Miyu, first she was upset that e had kissed her, albeit it had not been him, but his other side, then she was telling him not to leave. He stopped trying to run, he vowed to give up running away from his problems, he would not leave Karakura, he would stay, to prevent hurting Miyu. "I-I won't leave you, M-Miyu." He said, his breathing still heavy from the effort of retaking his body. He shut his eyes and leaned his head onto Miyu's neck. "I promise, I won't hurt you anymore. I promise." He mumbled into her neck, his breath coming out in hot puffs of air. He stayed as he was, slowly wrapping his arms around Miyu, his other side trapped once again deep within his mind.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:38 am

Miyu felt happy when she heard those words. "Your not lying are you" she asked while looking up at him. She smiled staring in his eyes, looking if there was still evil in his eyes. She was not scared of him even after his bad side had tried to hurt her. But she wondered how the real Ryoku felt about her. "Ryo........ Did you... Mean that kiss?" She asked softly and unsure if she should ask that.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:44 am

Ryoku shook his head. "No, I'm not lying." He replied, a small smile trying to form on his face. He looked into Miyu's eyes as she looked into his, and the smile finally formed. When Miyu asked him if he had meant the kiss, his smile faltered, his face going red. "I, uh... I mean. Yes, I did." He averted his eyes from Miyu, not sure of her response.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:46 pm

Miyu smiled at what she heard having a small tint of redness on her cheeks. She saw his face get red, making her giggle "Your so cute when you look like that Ryo-kun" she said and pinched his cheek a little. "And don't worry about it. You didn't hurt me" she said a little softer. She even liked the kiss a little. It was just that her hart was still somewhere else. And she also didn't want to hurt Ryo and make him feel bad for what he had done. She decided to forgive and forget it.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:11 pm

Ryoku smiled lightly when she called him cute and when she pinched his cheek. He turned again to face her, as she said that he hadn't hurt her, his smile broadening, relief flooding through his being. He pulled her tighter to him and stared out over the city, his new home. He sighed. "Well, if I'm gonna stay in Karakura I'm gonna need a place to live, somewhere a bit nicer than a hotel." He looked out across the town and smiled peacefully, feeling welcome for once in his life.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:33 pm

Miyu smiled at ryoku "well you could stay at my house while i help you find a nice place?" she said and let go of Ryoku as she noticed she was still hugging him. She looked at the city for a bit thinking of a place where Ryoku could stay and call home. She was happy he finally decided to stay on a place and not travel again. She hoped he would not change his decision. "your gonna love it here. everyone is really nice. you have to believe me. they won't hate you" she told Ryoku and stroke a hand trough his hair.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:47 pm

Ryoku nodded at Miyu's offer. "I'd like that. I really would." He smiled at Miyu as she let him go, and he let her go, looking out once again at Karakura. He listened to her words and he truly believed them. "I hope your right Miyu. I really do." He smiled at her, hoping everyone in this town was as nice as she was, though he knew that wasn't possible.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:56 am

Miyu smiled "if not ill kick their butt" she said letting out a small laugh. She let herself fall backwards on the ground. She looked up at the sky still having a smile on her face. "I'm really happy I have met you ryo-kun" she said while looking at him for a bit and then look back at the sky and the beautiful stars shining in the night. Hoping she would see a falling star. She felt like Ryoku was finally someone who was not gonna break what they said. And she had hopefully healed some of the wounds on his broken soul. Because that was what she wanted. She wanted to see people happy and especially Ryoku.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku Sozu

Ryoku Sozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:17 am

Ryoku smiled over At Miyu as she lay back. "I'm happy I met you Miyu, you helped me change into a better person." He lay next to her looking up at the sky as well. He looked over at Miyu and smiled again. "I think we should start heading back to your house, it's getting really late." He said right before he yawned. He blinked several times afterwards and chuckled. He stood up and offered Miyu a hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)   Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival in a new town (Miyu, open)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next