Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)   My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:00 pm

Moka quickly found herself swamped. Between serving drinks to drunken letchers, tending to a teenage boy with a bottomless pit for a stomach, and a strange man with a fear of liquor, she was feeling a tad bit overwhelmed. She first placed out another order for Ichigo. Hope you can pay for this, Kiddo. She smiled lightly, then turned to Tenrai. She sighed a bit as he spoke about being too nervous to drink what she gave him. It's only seventy proof liquor. One drink won't affect you. Now five or more...that's when ypu should be nervous...Now if you'll excuse me for one moment, I have to get a few drunken pervs their drinks. She chuckled a bit and walked to the other end of the bar where rows of empty glasses and beer bottles lined the counter. She gathered the emply bottles and threw them in a bin under the counter, then sat all the empty glasses in a sink behind her. She brought out seven new bottles of beer and popped the caps off before passing them out to those who requested them. She then got four clean glasses and prepared various mixed drinks for the other thirsty guests. While she was doing that, Yoko, one of her waitresses, brought Ichigo another plate of food, the same order he had last time. She set the plate in front of him, then hurried back to carry out more orders with Mai. Moka sighed a bit. She needed more waitresses. A commotion at the main entrace began to tell her that she needed new bouncers too.

Moka walked out from behind the door, leaving one of her other bartenders to watch it as she handled the commotion up front. She noticed one of her bouncers harassing yet another woman. They knew better than to put their hands on a female guest. Moka was fuming. She walked up behind the man who had his hand on the young woman, then punched him in the back of his head. Daisuke, you are so fired! How many times do I have to tell you not to put your hands on my female guests! She was beyond furious with Daisuke now. She calmed herself and looked at the woman while Daisuke reeled with embarrassment. hing odd about the woman. She sensed something about her, the same thing she sensed with Tenrai. Moka simply smiled and greeted the woman. [Color=lightblue] I'm terribly sorry about these two idiots...Here, come on in. I have a feeling... you're looking for someone. She kept her comment a bit vague and lead the woman inside, bringing her to the same area of the bar that Tenrai and Ichigo sat. She then got back behind the counter. Can I get you anything, Ma'am? A drink? A bite to eat? It's on me. My apology for how those dumbasses at the door acted. She smiled and relaxed a little. Running a bar wasn't an easy task. Definately one hell of a grand opening.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)   My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:40 am

Ichigo got slightly annoyed someone was being harassed at the door again he would have wanted to kick those brutes for being so noisy, but he was all too much busy into his dining, he did not even bother to look at whoever it was that was at the door, he really didnt care, instead he focused on the plate filled with food before him, he took several bites and he hah heard Moka speak something about money, right off course he was going to p-pay wait didnt she say it was on the house? oh yeah but that must have only included the first one, ichigo put his arm into his pocket to check up his wallet only to find out that he had forgotten his walled back home... oh damn, oh dammit, for a second there he panicked but turned to his normal calm self in a second, i can handle this, all i have to do is to RUN LIKE HELL! no that felt a tad bit wrong sure he was not a saint but not exactly criminal either, besides she knew his name already, Ichigo sweated a bit on the face, as he started to think trough this a bit more, dammit she was being nice and let him in there too, now she will never let him enter this bar again, at least if he runs away... y-yeah ill got the money... at home... crist, how in the world could i forget that?!?

Oh damn, he just had to do the right thing, OH SHIT what is the clock he looked at his wrist watch... god dammit im late for work, my boss is gonna kill me unless Moka gets to me first, and now he was stuck in here, oh he was so gonna hear about this, Ichigo finished his meal and poured the ice cold water into his mouth in an effort to swallow the food faster, he sighed after he swallowed and then headed for the bathroom, once inside he was going to get out trough the window but sadly it was locked, and seemed to be pretty tight to boot, he got back into the bar, and started to act as if he was heading out withouth a worry in the world hoping nobody would notice, he would just come back later and pay after he had gone back home and brought his wallet with him, that`s when Ichigo bumped into someone... ... it was off course no one else than the BAR OWNER!! he was so gonna hear about this now... Ichigo blinked and sweat dropped... he was looking pretty suspicious and bad at the moment, she would certainly understand what he was trying to do now that he had caught her attention, the other woman did not catch his attention as much since she was new and all, besides Ichigo doubted he had seen her before sorry i uh.... for a moment it seemed like the bustling bar had gone quiet entireley, which made Ichigo kinda nervous.... he had no time for this now!
Back to top Go down
Tenrai

Tenrai

PostSubject: Re: My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)   My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:41 pm

Tenrai took a sip of his drink, ignoring what was going on around him. He winced a bit surprised by its taste and just as he was readying himself to try it again he sensed a familar spiritual pressure. This one was definately a shinigamis...one that he had met before. He heard the voice and immediately recongized it as Lightning. He sighed as he relized she probably came for him and this possibly might not end well. *Hmm..seems like she found me...not good*, he thought to himself as he then took another drink as the events around him occured. He decided to let Lightning approach him to see what she wanted. As long as they were in public she really couldnt do that much.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)   My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 6:21 am

Lightning watched the large man recoil with pure embarassment as whom Lightning deemed to be his superior scolded him for laying his hands on her. It didn't take long however for her mood to change, Calming herself down rather quickly the woman smiled towards Lightning and greeted her. Lightning could sense something about the woman, but she coudln't put her finger on what it was that was differene. After all Lightning had not met more than 1 Quincy in her time, they were a a very samll race now compared to before the incidents involving Shinigami long ago. When the comment of coming in to meet someone was said Lightning began to wonder how it was she knew of her intentions, she began to become rather suspicious of the woman nevertheless she followed her into the bar and instantly saw Tenrai seated and drinking. She clenched her teeth slightly at the sight of him drinking an alcoholic drink in the middle of a public bar...in the human world none the less. What did he think he was doing? Alcohol impaired judgement, what if he drank too much and began to speak loosely of things that these humans should not know of. She walked to the bar and sat next to Tenrai she knew that Tenrai would know why she was here, and she could sense that he knew she was there despite him not showing her any signs of acknowledgement.

Lightning didn't understand what it was the woman meant when she said that it was on her? She clearly had no food or drink on herself and frankly Lightning wouldn't want it if she had....she figured it must have been a gesture she was not familiar with. Either way she was not in the mood to eat or drink, she had come here on business. "No, thank-you i am fine" Lightning's attention was grabbed by a young human man that was acting suspiciously, his bright orange hair stood out but it suited him very well. He himself stood out among the men of the bar, ARGH what was she thinking.....she was here to reprimand Tenrai not look at appearances of humans! Mentally scolding herself Lightning grabbed Tenrai's glass and pushed it away from his hand. "What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdestinysdoor.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)   My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:17 pm

Moka was making her way back to the bar with the young woman who was harassed at the door when she felt someone smack right into her. She stumbled a bit, but didn't fall. She blinked and noticed the fiery orange hair that belonged to the lone under aged kid she let it. She quirked a brow and placed her right hand on the boy's right shoulder. Hey, what are you doing running in this place? Not a smart idea, Strawberry. You look pale. Are you feeling alright? Is someone bothering you again? Moka took one short glance up at the bar to find the woman she just helped sitting next to Tenrai, and her other bartender covering the bar for her. She gave a slight nod to the man, then noticed Yoko gesturing to Ichigo about money. Moka gave a slight smile and soon realized why the boy looked so panicked. She decided to scare him a little. So...You can't pay, eh? And now you're trying to run out on the bill? Tsk tsk....Kids today. Maybe I should phone the police...or maybe I should make you work to earn the money for your tab. I need a new dishwasher....But...I'm feeling generous. I'll forget the money you owe me. In return....I'd like to hire you as the new bouncer for my bar. I'm firing those idiots at the door, and you seem to be good enough for the job. You'll get decent pay, ask the knuckleheads at the door. Better decide quick, though. I don't have all night. She smirked and crossed her arms over her chest. She could hire a kid his age to be a bouncer. She wouldn't be breaking any rules since he technically won't be inside the bar during open hours. She tapped her right foot on the floor, waiting semi patiently for Ichigo's response.

[Sorry it took a while for me to post, guys x.x]
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)   My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:18 pm

OOC: sorry for the late post >.<

IC: Ichigo noticed Moka place her right hand on his shoulder, asking him what in the world he was doing, runnin around like he was aha me pale? that can`t be right Ichigo laughed a rather nervous laugh, when she asked if someone was bothering him a cold sweat started running down his spine or so it felt me? no NO NO im perfe before Ichigo could finish the sentence however Moka replied, "So...You can't pay, eh? And now you're trying to run out on the bill? Tsk tsk....Kids today. Maybe I should phone the police...or maybe I should make you work to earn the money for your tab. I need a new dishwasher....But...I'm feeling generous." at this point Ichigo thought he was done for the last thing he heard her say was that she was generous, so he decided to listen to her a bit more carefully, withouth freaking out... "I'll forget the money you owe me. In return....I'd like to hire you as the new bouncer for my bar. I'm firing those idiots at the door, and you seem to be good enough for the job. You'll get decent pay, ask the knuckleheads at the door. Better decide quick, though. I don't have all night." Ichigo`s eyes narrowed to the point where it almost seemed like his eyes where closed, just almost huh? he blinked at Moka in confusion, wait a moment he had a job, speaking of which he was late! Im sorry Moka but i got a job, in fact im late and my boss aint the type to take kindly, for slacking just then he could hear a car burning tires on the street seconds later a rather scary woman walzed into the bar, hell she probably knocked out cold her two bouncers, Ichigo`s face paled even futher speak of the devil!? How the hell did you find me here?

The black haired female grabbed his neck collar and brought him closer to her face Call it Instict i don`t care, i just hope you don`t mind if i kidnap you right here right now kay? she was grinning out right and the bar had for real gone silent, before Ichigo had a chance to respond to Moka or his boss, he was thrown into the cab, his boss clapping his hands together as a sign that her job here was done, noticing Moka the bar owner, she narrowed her eyes at moka what cha looking at?
Back to top Go down
Tenrai

Tenrai

PostSubject: Re: My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)   My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:54 am

Tenrai narrowed his eyes as Lightning came closer and finally sat next to him. He looked up now and then finally turned towards her, taking one final sip of the drink before having it pushed away from him. Tenrai knew why Lightning was here...and there were probable punishments for his actions, however Tenrai was a smart and clever indivisual. He decided not to make much of a scene here, or at all right...he decided to just merely talk to Lightning and by using his words either convince her that there was no real harm being done with him being here...or at least convince her that there was no need for her to come after him.

Tenrai turned his head taking a good look around him at the bar. He looked as the bouncers were being replaced by Ichigo as he was offered their old job. Seemed like he was living the life of a regular human, and after all he'd be through perhaps it was a good thing, or perhaps it wasnt. Tenrai knew a lot about Ichigo just by hearing about the former substitute soul reaper and his adventures and he wondered about hos life was for the boy ever since he lost his powers. Then he wondered about his own life and what it would be like being a regular human. He looked straight at Ichigo for a brief moment as he mumbled under his breath, "Wonder if hes living it right?".

Tenrai finally turned and at that time finally looked Lightning in the eyes, acknowlegding her. He spoke soft enough for her to hear, however just her would be able to here him. "Nothing really...so far all I have done is have a meal and drink. How about you Lightning-Taichio, why are you here?", he asked. His tone was odd for someone in his position. He was calm, collected, and even polite as if he didnt think he was in any trouble at all. However Tenrai was fully aware of what was occuring here, but he already had an idea of what Lightning was going to say to him...and he knew how he should probably respond to it. Also he knew Lightning wouldnt want to make a scene here, so he decided to be as calm as possible.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)   My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:22 am

Lightning didn’t understand the words that Tenrai spoke to himself, what did he mean by if he was living it right. Her gaze flicked to the direction that Tenrai himself was looking in, was he referring to the orange haired male that was currently in a dispute about paying for his meal? When Lightning heard the male being called strawberry a sudden realisation hit her like a ton of bricks, was he the substitute soul reaper she had heard about? She had heard that he was nicknamed Strawberry and this male matched the description she had been given. Not to mention she was in his home town of Karakura, if it was truly him then it was quite the coincidence she was there at the bar right now. She had been meaning to meet this Ichigo Kurosaki. As Tenrai spoke Lightning returned his gaze, if he truly thought that by being arrogant the situation would get any better than perhaps her had indeed drank too much. “I can see that. If you need to ask then perhaps you have already had far too much to drink tonight” Lightning had no intention of creating a scene in the human world, this conversation would have to remain calm.

It seemed that a scene would be made tonight, but not by Lightning. A woman burst into the bar and charged straight towards Ichigo, well the man that Lightning thought might be Ichigo. Lightning watched as she grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him closer to her face, rage began to boil deep within Lightning at the mere sight. If there was something she couldn’t stand it was when superiors mistreated those beneath them, power was not a right but a privilege. Almost happening in an instant Ichigo was dragged from the bar and thrown into a waiting vehicle. Lightning knew that this situation really was none of her concern, she was here to deal with Tenrai not that woman. But if that male truly was Ichigo Kurosaki then it was her duty to ensure his safety, surely allowing him to be kidnapped in front of her would have her reprimanded. As she wrestled with her thoughts it seemed she may just let it go, but when the woman snapped at the bar owner with a sense of cockiness only rivalled by her ego Lightning’s decision was made.

Directing her words towards the woman, Lightning turned on her seat to face her. “Power should not be abused, someone that treats their subordinates such as you do should not have any to begin with.” Lightning stood from her seat slowly as she her blue eyes stared down the opposition, she didn’t want to create a scene here. She would only act as necessary to ensure Ichigo’s safety, she couldn’t allow someone that the Soul Society owed so much to be kidnapped right before her eyes. “Release him from the vehicle”

((OOC: Lightning doesn’t realise that the woman didn’t really mean kidnap xD haha she is oblivious to some of the things humans say. Also I figured that the soul society would not like her allowing him to be kidnapped so I figured she would have to do something. But don’t worry Moka I know there is not supposed to be any fighting :p only little bar fights as you call them. Which I suppose in this case would be a cat fight xD lol ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)   My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:19 pm

Moka's right eye twitched slightly as the boy spoke. She was just about to retaliate when a manish woman barged into her bar and snagged Ichigo by the throat. Moka's eyes narrowed. She didn't tolerate people waltzing into her place like they owned it and attacking her patrons. The woman glanced at Moka and asked what she was looking at. Moka simply grinned and responded with a full force punch to the woman's hideous face. The woman was knocked to the ground, hitting the sidewalk with a loud thud. Moka simply smiled and flexed her hand. She noticed the female that she escorted previously now approaching the scene. Moka smiled to the woman, then snapped her fingers. At her command, one of her bouncers picked the woman up, opened the cab door, pulled Ichigo out, and then threw the annoyance into the cab before slamming the door shut. Moka chuckled and gave the cab driver twenty dollars. Take this woman to the hospital. She has a mysterious jaw fracture. Moka simply winked and walked away from the scene, humming a cheery tune as she headed back inside to tend to her bar, blowing off the events that happened in the past ten minutes like they were nothing.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)   My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:06 am

(OOC: im partially gonna ignore the last post since i concider it more GM)

Rather than letting himself being bossed around Ichigo decided to leave the cab altrough he feared his boss more than any human out there, he was at the moment thinking only about one thing, to stop the fight and then leave as fast as possible, these crazy women had started to argue or whatever, and knowing his boss and moka, it would take not just one step for the worse but a leap for the worse, Ichigo swore under his breath when he re-entered the bar, as his boss stared at lightning for a second her eye started to twich in annoyance who was she to command her around, was it even her business? no, she was just about to yell at the rude female that she should take her judging up her ass as she cared none of those things she meantioned, when from the corner of her eye however she noticed a fist flying towards her... she autpmatically reacted and ducked her head backwards grabbing with one arm against the floor while pulling something out from her pocket with her other arm, a smoke bomb, sort of which when making contact with the ground exploded and covered the entire bar with a deep white smoke which allowed very little detection, one could hardly see past a mere meter, she sent her fist in the same direction where she had seen moka moments ago and as her fist along with Moka`s hit something soft it was clear for both of them that they had made contact, Ichigo yelled out as he fell to the floor in pain, the two women had directed each others fists at each other unfortunatley Ichigo had unaware of the situation rushed in between the fist fight and it had taken its toll on him... he fell into the floor hard and fast, feeling the world around him get silent...

Once the smoke started to thin out, she noticed Ichigo there between them lying on the ground, not moving the slightest, she looked slightly puzzled and got down to her knees next to Ichigo all right ill give you a day off i gotta run now bye she gave a rather simple excuse and left withouth a moment`s notice... giving a moment`s glare towards both Lightning and moka, as she dissapeared out of sight, Ichigo had gained a punch in the face by Moka and a Punch in his stomach by his own boss... it was not a rare occurence but right now it hurted about as much as if a whole flock of elephants would have made a stampede over his body... running over him at least twice...
Back to top Go down
Tenrai

Tenrai

PostSubject: Re: My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)   My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:29 am

Tenrai for a moment bit his thumb as he thought to himself for a bit before looking back at Lightning. "Oh no Lightning-taicho trust me, I have no had that much too drink..trust me I know the risk of getting drunk in the world of the living and would never risk doing it", he started off beforing thinking over his thoughts. [color=cyan]"I know you came here to reprimand me for being here however...if you think about it, I have no commited a crime of any sorts"[/color}, he said rather calmly.

He then noticed another figure had entered the bar and seemed to have made a scene with Ichigo. Tenrai figured Ichigo was in no real trouble but it was obvious Lightning didnt think so. Tenrai just sighed as he watched the events comer to pass and he watched as Lightning overeacted to the situation. Tenrai waited for everything to calm down sighing as he didnt even has his drink.

Once the lady had left Tenrai looked back over at Lightning. [color=cyan]"Lightning-taicho..do you wish to stay here..or should we converse elsewhere??"[/color}, he asked.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)   My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:29 am

She was glad to hear that Tenrai had not had much to drink, and that he knew punishment that could have occurred from being drunk in the human world. Lightning remained silent as her words to the woman seemed to go mostly unnoticed, that only frustrated her further. However as she noticed that Ichigo exited the cab on his own will she began to calm down, perhaps he was not in the danger she first thought that he had been. Lightning was about to take a seat once more when the bar became filled with a white smoke, instinctively closing her eyes and covering her mouth Lightning avoided most of the damage associated with such an attack. When the smoke cleared Lightning noticed a figure laying upon the ground, it wasn’t until the smoke cleared further that she saw the orange hair the figure had…. It was Ichigo?! She didn’t understand why he was injured and on the ground lifelessly but she sure knew it wasn’t a good thing, as the woman that stormed into the bar now exited with the same amount of speed Lightning approached Ichigo and knelt down next to him.

She could only hope the former substitute shinigami was alright, if not it mean a lot of paperwork for her and possibly a reprimand. Leaning in slightly closer to Ichigo’s face Lightning spoke “Are you alright Ichigo Kurosaki?” Unfortunately in the commotion with the smoke bomb Lightning had not heard Tenrai speaking to her and therefore did not reply to his questions.

((OOC: Sorry Tenrai I had trouble fitting in both yours and ichigo posts and since a smoke bomb went off I figured it was possible she didn’t hear him xD ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)   My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:33 pm

Moka was starting to grow irritated with everything that was happening this evening. She'd need a good stiff drink after all this. She simply ignored everyone and made her way back to the bar. Glancing at the clock, she realized it was one-thirty in the morning. Half an hour until she can boot everyone out and close up for the night. She let out a relieved sigh and lightly massaged her temples with both hands. She couldn't wait to close and call it a night. She'd make sure to take the night off tomorrow. She glanced up and watched the pink haired woman run to Strawberry's aide, leaving Tenrai alone for a moment. Moka took this chance. She scribbled something on a scrap of paper, then slipped it over to him. The paper held a little note. A tad juvenile, but Moka was strange like that.

"Next time you're in town, come hunt me down. I want to get to know you more.

-Hime-san ~<3

Moka then slipped away and continued to serve drinks before either Ichigo or the pink haired woman could notice what she did. She was counting down every minute until closing time. Not long now.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)   My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:05 am

(OOC: excuses, excuses xD)

IC: As things had blurred out rather rapidly, Ichigo started to slowly hear voices, as people started to gather around him worried that perhaps he had been knocked unconcious, as fast as he had been knocked out cold Ichigo awakened he was facing his head down against the floor which by the way was pretty clean, he would have to thank Moka for that perhaps later, if nothing else he at least was in debt to her, and he felt slightly guilty for such a commotion to be made, Ichigo raised his head at such force he hit something, he took a deep breath and looked up at Lightning ouch oww... he blinked staring at her almost comically he sweatdropped for no reason, he had had enough with weird people who knew him withouth a reason to...

He certainly did not know this woman who he had by mistake smashed his head when she got too close, where he was lying, Ichigo cramped down a bit then looked up at the female once more How do you know my name? was his first question I don`t think we have met... Ichigo rubbed the back of his head frankly speaking his whole body was hurt, but he had been trough much worse things than this i have been trough worse... thanks for your concern though... he stood up and seemed rather worn out, at least his clothes, he started to rub some dust off his shoulders as well as his chest...
Back to top Go down
Tenrai

Tenrai

PostSubject: Re: My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)   My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:31 pm

Tenrai was glad...it didnt seem like Lightning was going to kill him afterall. However Tenrai was slightly puzzled..it seemed that Lightning was distracted..but by what?? As he thought of an answer to this question a smoke seemed to fill the building. Tenrai covered his mouth and closed his eyes, waiting now for the smoke to subside. When it finally did he noticed that Lightning went to Ichigo's side and it was then he made a weak smile, putting two and two together in his head. He then looked back at Moka as she passed Tenrai a note. He looked down and read it and weakly smiled. There was a good chance hed never see her again and perhaps it was for the better, but shed never know that. He merely just looked at her and nodded, waiting for the night to come to a close, which he could feel was going to happen soon.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)   My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:52 pm

Lightning was not expecting Ichigo to have attempted to sit up with such speed, and due to the sluggish gigai she was in and that fact she didn’t move out of the way fast enough and her forehead soon met with the force of his own. Touching her now slightly sore forehead Lightning looked at Ichigo’s face only to see a rather confused and stunned expression spread across it. She wasn’t sure exactly what had him so confused, was it the fact she was trying to help him? Then almost as if sensing that she was not following his reaction Ichigo asked her how it was that she knew his name, he was right they had never met before. She supposed it would be odd for Ichigo to have lots of people knowing his name despite never having met them, she was used to it but her situation was vastly different to his. If she had not known it was truly Ichigo Kurosaki then she would not have believed it, as he sat rubbing the back of neck in pain he just didn’t give off the aura she expected him to have.

Lightning stood as he did so, “That matter would need to be discussed in a more private place I am afraid” Lightning was not about to reveal anything that could jeopardise her status or the Soul Society in such a public place, if he was anyone other than Ichigo Kurosaki she would not have even offered to discuss it privately. Turning back to look at Tenrai Lightning looked him in the eyes as she spoke, she preferred eye contact when making a point. “Tenrai, you will return tonight yes? If so everything will be forgotten this once, if not then I suppose I will see you in my office” Lightning was careful to word her speech in a manner that would not draw attention to anything and that would not reveal or even risk revealing anything about soul society or their shinigami status’s. After all if she did not follow the laws then how was she to punish others for not doing so also?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)   My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:26 am

After what seemed like an eternity of waiting, the large clock in the front of the bar finally struck two. Two loud chimes rang through the restaurant area, signaling the time that all of the drunkards hated. Closing time. A few disappointed groans and the sound of breaking bottles could be heard as, little by little, the bar began to empty. Moka's eyes drifted towards Tenrai, then to the woman and the Strawberry boy. She lightly sighed and turned her attention to the trio. Sorry, folks, but that means you all have to leave too. Closing time is closing time. She signaled for Yoko and Mai to start cleaning up around the seating area while shouting back at Tai in the kitchen. She ordered him to start kitchen clean up and send two kitchen staff members to tackle the restrooms. No body liked evening clean up, but it was a neccessary evil in the restaurant business. Moka simply stood behind the bar, overlooking everyone as they filed out of the building in a stumbling, stammering mob of drunks and party goers.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)   My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:09 pm

Ichigo was certain that the female was very odd... the way she spoke the formal way she acted made him think about Byakuya kuchiki in a way he could not comprehend, Ichigo noticed that the man at the bar table was looking at them, he wondered if by chance these two knew each other? they must have, certainly it became clear later on as Ichigo listened to lightning explain that she could not discuss about it here where so many people could overhear their conversation. This just futher confirmed his suspicion. She spoke futher but this time to the man named tenrai, she spoke about something being forgotten maybe the man had committed a terrible crime? she spoke that he should come to her office... Ichigo was adding up the pieces like a big puzzle as he stood up brushing some dirt from his clothes...

Im not stupid, you can cut out the acting he lowered his voice slightly he glanced calmly at the two people before he responded back Your... Shinigami am i right? he was sure now there was no mistaking it...

Ah moka... i owe you one, thanks for the meal... he started to walk out of the bar since it was closing time, he did not care if the lightning and perhaps tenrai would follow him... they where allowed to do as they wished...
Back to top Go down
Tenrai

Tenrai

PostSubject: Re: My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)   My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:50 pm

As the chimes ran Tenrai stood up, placing his hands in his pocket. He waved at Moka as a goodbye and then slowly started to walk out the door leaving to head back to the Soul Society tonight as Lightning requested. Tenrai was almost out the door when he heard Ichigo statement..Tenrai closed his eyes for a second and sighed. He didnt do anything to give himself away...perhaps he pieced it together by the way Lightning was treating him and the words she spoke. He found the situation funny as it seemed Lightning gave their identity away when she had come here to stop Tenrai from accidently doing the same. He turned facing Lightning, not saying anything to see how she'd respond to what he had said. Were they going to address it or keep him in the dark?? Tenrai awaked Lightning's orders or watched for any hints for what she wanted him to do.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)   My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:23 pm

((OOC: lol tenrai, she cant stop ichigo from knowing what they are xD I think that boat has sailed, but she had to stop others from finding out xD))

It seemed that Ichigo truly did know much of the ways of the Shinigami as blatantly told Lightning to stop treading so lightly on the subject. Looking to Tenrai as he waited for any signs of what she wanted to do Lightning addressed her fellow shinigami, “You should return Tenrai, the longer you are here the deeper you are digging your hole” She knew that Ichigo should be spoken to, but she also knew that the longer that Tenrai was in the human world the harder it would be for her to look the other way at his actions. She would address any questions that Ichigo had for her, at least that way she could be certain of exactly what was said. But then again there truly was nothing that could not be shared with the former vizard, he was practically one of them since his time in the cold war. Following after Ichigo as he began to leave the building Lightning tried to explain her actions to him. “I do not think that you are stupid Ichigo Kurosaki, however I cannot speak of such matters openly in a crowded public bar now can I?”

Lightning was a few steps behind Ichigo as she followed after him awaiting a reply, [color=white] “Should you have any questions I would gladly answer them for you, you are of course a comrade in arms”[/color
]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)   My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:20 pm

[Well, since you all didn't exit like I hoped, I guess this topic is STILL going x.x]

Moka sighed heavily as she watched the three finally leave, though they too their sweet ass time about it. She was tired, her head now pounding with a budding migraine. To much was going on with soul reapers and underage kids AND drama. She was rather crass now. She just wanted to get home to that sweet, sweet hot tub and a nice bottle of Jack.

Once the last person left, Moka quickly shut and locked the doors of Blue Heaven. She didn't want anyone else thinking the place was still open. She had her employees finish up their closing duties before happily sending them on their merry way. Afterward, she performed her own closing duties. She counted the tills before stashing the night's profits in a safe hidden in her office, then swiftly made a final walk through of the bar area before shutting down, locking up and finally going home. It's about damn time.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)   My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2