Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Miyu

Miyu

Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:11 pm

Miyu smiled back at Raimu as he seemed to have snapped out his lala-land, realizing that the two of them where really close to each other. 'You know... your name really suits you..' She giggled a bit, still starring at the young male 'Riamu sounds a little like rhyming and that what you do all the time' Miyu told him and came closer and patted his head for a moment like he was a little puppy. Miyu had wanted to meet a shinigami for a long time. The last time she met one wasn't really a success. Thinking back to that time made her let out a sigh. Every time she met a spiritual being something weird had happened. Miyu would not be surprised if this time was the same.
Back to top Go down
Riamu

Riamu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:58 pm

Riamu chuckled, " Riamu sounds like a rhyme? I thought it was just an excuse for people to call me Riri this whole time. " He did not know why she patted his head, but he went with it. Taking another sip of his tea, he had very little left. " Miyu though... What is your last name Miyu? "
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:07 pm

''They call you Riri? hmm... i'm gonna call you Rhyme-kun" Miyu said laughing a little at the new nickname she gave him. She silenced when she heard Riamu ask for her last name. ''Yokune.. Miyu Yokune'' she answered. Miyu stood up a little putting her cup on the table. It was still full but Miyu didn't feel like drinking it anymore. ''are you sure you can be here? shinigami's aren't allowed to talk to humans right...'' she asked while sitting down again.
Back to top Go down
Riamu

Riamu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:27 pm

Riamu smiled, " Better than Riri. Rhyme-kun will not kill me. " He took the last sip of his tea and placed it down beside Miyu's, sitting back down in teh same spot. Considering what she just asked him, " Probably not. Though official duty to do at this moment I have not. If a hollow shows up though I will go into action, if you wish and one does show, you can join for some tag team action. " He said slyly.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:46 pm

Miyu her eyes grew wide and looked a Riamu like she was a kid in a candy store. ' join you? really??' Miyu could almost not believe her ears. finally someone who was not thinking of her as a useless human who was in the way. She smiled and jumped of the couch almost falling. 'lets go outside rhyme-kun!' She said really loud.
Back to top Go down
Riamu

Riamu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:54 pm

Riamu shrugged at her excitement, " OK, though what if there is no hollow today? " Just as he finished saying that a phone went off, he reached into his pocket and grinned as he read the screen, " Fate smiles on you, my pretty Miyu. " He reached into his dress shirt pocket and poppped a soul candy into his mouth. Out popped Riamu in his White Kimino(the opposite of a normal one), Mira Itami strapped to his hip.

" Follow me it is not far away! " He ran outside the door and began to sprint down the street.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:07 pm

''Yay!'' Miyu happily said not even hearing he called her pretty. She followed Riamu out of the door but then saw him put something into his mouth and saw another Riamu come out of the human like one. Miyu looked confused for a moment and forgot she had to follow Riamu. She blinked and then began running after him. He was so much faster than her 'wait for me!!!!!' she screamed as she began to ran slower and slower.
Back to top Go down
Riamu

Riamu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:13 pm

Riamu stopped and turned around, picking her off the ground and placing her on his back. Then picking up the pace again, the soul inside his gigai went into a cafe and waited for them to return. Riamu smiled as he turned a street corner, " So, what can you do in a fight anyway? Can you control fire, or the time of day? " He ruled nothing out, humans are capable of the most powerful abilities.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:31 pm

Miyu hold Riamu tight while she was being carried. ''i can heal wounds and also create blood into anything i want...'' She said really soft and almost like she had done something wrong. She really liked the fact that she had special powers but kinda hated it that it was something with blood...
Back to top Go down
Riamu

Riamu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:18 pm

Useful. “ He turned another corner, sliding and coming to a stop on a deserted street. He faced three hollows, each of varying sizes. He put Miyu down and went to remove his blade from the sheath then stopped. Mira Itami would only be used as an last resort here. He took a stance of hakudo and turned his head to Miyu, “ Do you have a strategy? Or just as back-up do you want me? “ He was reciting useful kido in his head. Two of the hollows were unimportant, but it was the center one that was the main one. Harlet, none of his abilities were known but he was up there with gran fisher.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:56 pm

Miyu looked at the giant hollow's, blinking and not moving she stood there. She never bin this close to one. At least not to fight them, she always ran away. She looked at Riamu with a scared look on her face. "b.. b-back up?'' she stuttered. "Riamu-kun i... " she could not get it out of her mouth. Finally found her useful, she didn't want to ruin that. Miyu took a deep breath and looked around. She had to find it..... There wasn't any... She looked to the ground letting out a sigh. she had an idea but it wasn't the best one. She walked forwards closer to the hollows.
Back to top Go down
Riamu

Riamu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:05 pm

Riamu shook his head, " Sorry. How about this. I will disorient them then you nail them with an attack. Aim for the head. His body faded away and went silent. He was invisible now, and charged at the unknowing Hollows at the side, when he was close enough he jumped and planted a heavy kick on its head, knocking it back and cracking the mask. Then he fired a kido at the one on the other side, after jumping high into the air. " Hado Number 4: Byakurai! " his voice made no noise, but the powerful bolt of lightning from his finger killed it. Then he landed on the middle ones face and jumped back to Miyu, becoming visible as he did.

" Now! Later is questions for how! " He said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:45 pm

When the shinigami had gone to kick the hollows their butt Miyu put a hand over her mouth, starting to bite her hand very hard. When Riamu became visible again she removed the hand she was holding over her mouth. Blood dripped from her mouth and hand. Not the cutest thing to see.... She began moving both her hands and the blood began to change its form. Changing into a small blade. She ran to the closest hollow and tried to slash the blade against the head. Miyu was actually really scared. Why did she say she wanted to do this? She managed to hit the hollow but one of the other hollows had moved behind her. She was surrounded now.
Back to top Go down
Riamu

Riamu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:41 pm

Riamu cursed himself. There was no time to do anything else, he drew his sword. He knew Harlet would not be fazed by the kick as much as he had hoped. He quick;y jabbed his blade in the direction of Harlet. Her head pierced by some invisible entity she fell dead. The one with the cracked mask went to attack Miyu, despite its wounds, but its head suddenly was in two and it too fell dead. He sheathed his blade but the toxic effects had leaked out. He needed to keep Miyu away from him for the time being and quick, " Miyu... Run away from me. I am surrounded by a toxic gas that is quickly closing in on you. It will make you feel incredible pain. Run! I will meet you t your house! "
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:27 am

Miyu was a little shocked at what happened. As she heard she had to get away and go home she looked a little confused at Riamu but did what he told. She dropped the small blades to the ground. As they where falling the form of the blades disappeared. Miyu began to ran as fast as she could away from Riamu, towards her home. When she finally made it to her door she dropped on the ground trying to catch her breath. Her white dress was totally ruined, not white anymore. It was a bad idea that she had put on this dress. The wound on her hand had dried up. Miyu just stayed sitting on the ground, facing the door. She was starring into space hoping Riamu would be alright and come back soon. If he would not ditch her of course.
Back to top Go down
Riamu

Riamu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:36 am

Riamu sighed, he hated doing that. Though she would have breathed in his poison, and he did not know the potency on humans. Just as she had left Harlet got back up, unknown to Riamu. Harlet walked up to him silently, the pierced head bleeding profusely. Riamu was not paying attention, until a shadow loomed over him, and with no time to react a large arm smashed into his side. Sending him into a wall, which caused him to cough up blood and wound his head. With blood leaking over his face he drew his sword, " Beast! I have had enough of you! " He charged forward and slashed at her, but she dodged out of the way, the blade nicking her arm. Which was enough to cause her to fall over in pain, get back up and charge him.

He did not move but motioned his sword in many direction, " To be or not to be. " Harlet fell into many pieces and truly did die this time. Riamu shetahed his blade and began to walk back to Miyu. When he reached her he was all bloody and limping, his gigai approaching from the cafe.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:59 am

Miyu heard footsteps making her head turn towards the sounds. She saw riamu had come back but he was covered in blood, his own blood. She rushed over to him 'Rhyme-kun! Your bleeding, are you oke?' She asked and grab his hand taking him back inside the house. She took him to the sofa and made him down on it. 'Everything will be fine' she told him as she sat down next to him. Miyu put a hand on Riamu his cheek and made him look at her. She put a hand over the wound on his head and a white light appeared from her hand. The wound was slowly healing.
Back to top Go down
Riamu

Riamu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:05 am

Riamu smiled, " It is nothing. Though after a light tap I think my leg was breaking. " He sat silent for a second, " Never mind just fractured. " He could not help but get caught in her eyes, no matter how hard he tried his gaze was fixated on her eyes. They were so beautiful, she was so beautiful. He probably looked like a gawking idiot., but he did not care.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:21 am

Miyu saw Riamu starring at her and that made her blush. She tried to avoid looking in his eyes as she knew that would made her drown in them. After some minutes she took her hands down and smiled at the shinigami. 'That's better... At least its not bleeding anymore' she said and brushed some blood on his face away. 'So where else did it hurt?' She looked at him waiting for an answer. She poked his legs a little knowing one of them was hurt.
Back to top Go down
Riamu

Riamu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:29 am

When she hit the spot that broke his gaze, causing him to tilt his head back, " OWWW! " He grabbed her hand, not to tight, and pulled her hand away from his leg, " Nurse, that really hurt. Would you be able to kiss it better? " He said in a child like voice. He also rubbed where his wound used to be, glad the blood that was in his brain was stuck there.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:43 am

Miyu felt bad for hurting Riamu with her poking action. Then she heard him say something she had never expected and that made her giggle a little while she blushed. 'S-sure' she said in a shy tone but in stead of bending down to his leg she mover to his face. Giving him a small kiss on his cheek. Miyu quickly moved away looking down while her hair was covering her eyes. She was as red as a tomato.
Back to top Go down
Riamu

Riamu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:15 am

Riamu froze, blood rushed to has face and made him blush even more than her. " Miyu... " He ignored the pain of his leg and reached at her, lifting her chin to face him and brushing the hair out of her face. He made no move, he wanted to do something but his body would not move, " You... " He stayed like that with his hand propping her chin up.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:24 am

Miyu had to look at Riamu now. She did not move or make any sound. Her hart was beating really fast. 'S... Sorry' she said with panic in her voice. She was afraid of what he was thinking and what he was going to do. Maybe she had done something wrong. Tears start to form in her eyes and soon where steaming down her face.
Back to top Go down
Riamu

Riamu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:33 am

Riamu paniced, " NO! You do not need to apologize! God no! It was wonderful... I mean... " He took ach hand and wiped teh tears from her face, " Do not cry... Please... I do not want the girl who made me happy for once to start crying. " He smiled at her, and for the first time in almost a hundred years, his eyes were not filled with sadness, but joy. Joy that bloomed in his heart caused by teh chance meeting with this girl.

He decided to recite a poem that he often heard the girl fro 200 years ago say, he did not know why but he did, " I believe in miracles and dreams that will come true. I believe in tender moments and friendship, through and through.

I believe in stardust and moonbeams all aglow. I believe there's magic and more there than we know.

I believe in reaching out and touching from the heart. I believe that if we touch a gift we can impart.

I believe that if you cry your tears are not in vain. And when you're sad and lonely, others know your pain.

I believe that when we laugh a sparkle starts to shine. And I just know that spark will spread from more hearts than just mine.

I believe that hidden in the quiet of the night,
there's magic moths and gypsies a fairy and a sprite.

I believe that if you dance the dances of your heart, that greater happiness will find a brand new way to start.

I believe the gifts you have are there for you to share. And when you give them from the heart, the whole world knows you care.

I believe that if you give, even just to one,
that gift will grow in magnitude before the day is done.

I believe that comfort comes from giving part of me.
And if I share with others, there's more for all to see.

I believe that love is still the greatest gift of all, and when it's given from the heart then not one of us will fall.
"
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:49 am

Miyu started to laugh a little the tears were still coming out of her eyes. For some reason they did not stop but they weren't from being scared anymore. She got close to Riamu hugging him and buried her face in his chest. Soft sobs where heard. Miyu had just no idea how to handle something like this. After some minuets she had calmed down and let go of the shinigami boy. She smiled a little at him and put a hand on his broken leg. White light came from her hand once again, healing his leg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next