Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Riamu

Riamu

Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:54 am

Riamu silently embraced Miyu as she cried into him. Trying his best to ignore the pain in his leg, until she started to heal it and the pain went away slowly. " Miyu... What do you think of me... " He found himself asking, he needed to know if she felt anything for him. He could not just lie down and guess forever. He ran a hand through his hair, fixing it back to its old position, other than some of it was coated in dried blood.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:11 am

Miyu blushed hearing what Riamu asked. Wasn't it obvious already? She had already showed him right? 'Well... I..... Like you. A lot' she said in really shy voice. She could not get more out of her mouth. She stared in Riamu's eyes hoping he did the same. She knew he had told her but she was wondering if it was true. The white light that came from her hand disappeared. She felt a little empty. Miyu had used a lot of her power for today. She was not really strong.
Back to top Go down
Riamu

Riamu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:20 am

Riamu put his hand over hers, he felt so much lighter hearing her say that. " I... I am happy... I really like you and there is one last thing I must see. " With the hand not on hers, he took lightly put it on the back of her head, lightly nudging her forward as he leaned in and ever so gently kissed her. this rash move was not like him, but right now he was not himself. All he could think about was the fact that he actually did it.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:54 am

Miyu was shocked she was completely frozen by the sudden move. Finally realizing what was happening she closed her eyes and returned the kiss. He had stolen her first kiss. Miyu felt all warm inside and she liked it. She was a little unsure if it was right since he wasn't even really alive. When they broke apart Miyu smiled shyly at Riamu then she closed the space between them, hugging him. 'Thank you rhyme-kun' she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Riamu

Riamu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:36 pm

" You are welcome. " He whispered back, reciprocating the hug. He held her there for a bit before slowly releasing, " Now what though? " He said as he stood up, testing his leg, then forcing himself back into his gigai. Pocketing the soul candy. He always hated climbing into those things.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:12 am

Miyu looked at Riamu yawning a little. "i don't no...." she softly said as she got herself in a lying position. She was very tired, before meeting Riamu she was already tired but after the hollow event she had no energy left. Her eyes felt heavy and her sight was becoming a little blurry. She didn't want to fall asleep but she felt so tired.
Back to top Go down
Riamu

Riamu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:28 am

Riamu sighed, " Well, I was going to introduce a walk around town. Though look at you. " He examined her heavy lids, " Sloths look more awake. " He did not know what to do, he just put a hand on her head and stroked her hair, " Just rest. "
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:49 am

'a walk?? we can if you want....' Miyu said in a sleepy tone. She sat up trying to stand up ands slowly made her way to the door like a drunk. She looked back if Riamu was following her. 'lets go... Rhyme-kun'
Back to top Go down
Riamu

Riamu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:09 am

Riamu stood up and grabbed Miyu by the arm, " Nah, you will get a block at best, " He hefted her into his arms like a damsel with no effort. Carrying her throughout her house until he found what should be her bedroom. " You, are going to rest. " He said as he stood, holding her just outside the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:24 am

Miyu closed her eyes as she was in Riamu's arms. She led him do what he wished taking her to her room for a rest. "Your not going to leave are you?" She asked softly and also sounding a little down. She did not want him leave her alone. She really hopped he would stay with her even if she was so sleepy. She slowly drifted off to her dreaming word not knowing or hearing what happened around her.
Back to top Go down
Riamu

Riamu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:31 am

Riamu smiled as he lay her down on her bed, pulling back the sheets and tucking her in. e brushed the hair out of her face as he took a seat on the bed, " I will not leave your side. When you awake, I will be sitting here with gentlemanly pride. " His green and yellow gaze rested on her beautiful and peaceful sleeping face. He could sit here for eternity watching her, and as a Shinigami a couple hours would not be to long. Unless he too got tired. Then it snapped into him. Rules.

He could not be with Miyu. It was against the law. He got up, kissed her forehead and left. Leaving a note beside her explaining teh situation and how sorry he is.

(Topic exit)
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:32 pm

When Miyu woke up the shinigami she had began to like so much wasn't there anymore. She hopped out op bed and started to look around the house for him. She didn't found him... Maybe he was out killing a hollow? she walked back to her room and saw a note. She quickly ran over to it and began to reading. Done reading the note fell out of her hand. She started to cry and sank to the ground. How could he... She knew it was against the law but why did he lie to her then. He was not here when she had woke up. She had heard what he said to her the other day. She was just to tired to say anything back.

Miyu did not hate him but was just hurt that he left her. Riamu was the fist boy in her life that she liked or loved, if you can call it that... she only knew him 1 day. He was the first one she kissed. It was not going to be easy to forget. She hoped she would not ever see him again. She didn't think she could take that. Miyu stayed on the ground staring into space for hours. The letter lying before her.

{ E N D }
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)   Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vacationing (Miyu, PM me to join)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3